All Comments on 'A Bartender, Drinks, and a Date Pt. 03'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
in_a_hawks_worldin_a_hawks_worldover 18 years ago
I am glad to see you finished this story.

I am glad to see that you finished this story. It needed closure and you did that well as usual. Very romantic. Very erotic. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

A good ending to your story! Thanks for finishing it.

Boyd

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Thank You Tony for finishing it

I found it wonderful, A real good story with the bad getting their deserts, and the good Living Happily Ever After!

Thanks!

John

warrenbmewarrenbmeabout 18 years ago
I've read them all

My friend,

What a fantastic read! Readers, if you are reading just this part, then read the first two and combined they are really superb. Some stories don't match the calibre here - I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A fine ending

Everyone knew Jeremy would be back but I liked the way you handled it. Made her seem more real, more confident, and less clingy. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Up there with the BEST

Ilike the stories you write, not the usual wham bam but a real story with feelings.. Keep them coming and I'll keep reading them and scoring 5s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GREAT Keep Up The Romance

I A ROMANCE MAN I LOVE AGREAT STORIE

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So beautiful

Loved it, made me cry!!! hehe Great writing.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ZZzzz

*Makes my best dramatic voice* "I tried, I really tried so hard, to make this pain dry up, but the tears kept on falling down my rough battered cheeks, the tears are endless in my memories" she exclaimed as she dropped to her knees in front of him and proclaimed her love for walking cliches. *Bows*

-Love every cheap romance novel found in your local library + weak sex scenes

CapewideCapewidealmost 17 years ago
Hope to see more of your writing

You have a real grasp on life. My love was formerly abused.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
True Love Saves the Day

And so, with TRUE LOVE SEX and loyal devotion, Tony wraps up the trilogy. Ya done writ good, kid! (You are pretty much of an age with a couple of my children.) I am sorry that life means fear and danger at times, but it sure put the seal on the loving bonds that unite this couple. It is a fine story indeed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First time

This is the first I have read any of your work! I love it and cant wait to read more! Mahealani

jimdel1jimdel1over 13 years ago
extremely good story,.......but

but it could use another chapter or two, such as what happens to jeremy, a meeting with his sister, and a trip to the ranch, along with the wedding!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tony

great story, still not finished!

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
great but unfinished story

Nick and Shannon are sweet together. Shannon has Jeremy to contend with but needs support which she has in Nick. The lurking of a sick bastard like Jeremy could unnerve the noblest of men. The legal system is not generous to victims of prospective abusers. This story begs to continue to deal with the apparent lack of conclusive resolve. Maybe if Jeremy saw that Shannon was married he'd bug off but then the story wouldn't have a bad guy and no chance for Nick to be a hero. The story had great description and emotion and was great but please author please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree

To all the recent comments, there needs to be closure ! This is not thr first story I've read, although, Once I start, its so very hard to stop READING one of your stories, FIVE *'s again Tom x3. Like the previous comments, an ending is needed. Although, you've already hinted at it. ;-) An I agree, with reguards to our Judicial system, J abided by his probation only to go back an commit the same again! Do we see prison time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Great story, just like all of yours seem to be. I only have one minor issue. Jeremy would actually be guilty of kidnapping and false imprisonment as well as assault, since he took her into another room and locked the door. That combined with a previous record for a violent crime could lead to some definite prison time.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
more trouble for Jeremy

Parole officers and probation officers in the same city/county usually are quite friendly to each other and work closely with each other.

Also both are close to and work with police and sheriffs deputies.

Nick puts the word out that Jeremy is a problem and he will get busted if he spits on the sidewalk.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
very good!

Nice love story, well written. Keep it up.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

Very good story. Hope you write many more like this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

tru luv

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I really like the story; I however wonder why the author stopped the storyline at the proposal rather than at the wedding, also an epilogue with the talk of children. At any rate it was well written with great character development. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

unfinished!!...

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Great story. Another emotional rollercoaster.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous