All Comments on 'A Bathroom Experience'

by Libertine

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more needed

if we had more open minded women with horny sisters who needed to be fucked, it wouldbea better world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice, gentle and erotic

This story made me smile; it was one of those stories that seems unusual, but possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lisa and the tub

A very sensual tale.wish I had a tub like that.

Love Jem

honeylickerhoneylickerover 19 years ago
sensual bathing

I think that the author needs to make love to an old man there are a lot men in their 90s who have fathered chilren. just because a man is 70 does not mean he can't get it up and do justice for his woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Memories

I once had a "Lisa", an affair that resembled this beautiful story I just read. I was 43, my "Lisa" was 23. We deeply loved each other and to mirror a sentance in the story, my "Lisa" said, "in twenty years I'll be 43 and you, 63, so sad I knew just how George felt. She married three years after we parted an just sent me her little boys new born pictures. I will write soon, the story of my; beautiful love affair..

Richardo Now....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My "Lisa" experience

I had an oppisite lisa experience. I was a 22 year old at the time, and found myself attracted to a 36 year old. Thinking about him still makes me wet, with all the memories I have of him. But it wasn't even the age difference that drove us apart, he moved back to his hometown and I stayed here, where we met. He was an amazing lover and taught me so much. I would like to think I wouldn't have stopped seeing him if he'd stayed, but really all we had was great drinking nights and amazing sex. We had discussed me moving there with him, but I realized I wanted to get married and have a family, and he was against it. But that month we spent together is a time in my life I will never forget.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My older Man

My story later......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wish i could find that kind of Woman

Wish i could find a woman that would go after the prostate like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lisa, a womanly woman

From Brisbane Australia. I love Libertine's stories. I read them all frequently. What a stroke of luck to meet Lisa. But all of Libertine's women are big and round and hirsute, and it's just how I like women. I love the descriptions and the seamless flow of his erotica.Good luck to all

masked_authormasked_authorover 14 years ago
Nice.

The story is really wonderful, but I think you could really benefit from an editor... there are many misspelled words and awkward sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grammar is stiff and undescriptive, difficult to read.

Are you a foreigner ? Obvious lack of writing skill makes readers skip a lot of paragraphs. "1*".

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
What a stupid comment

from the last 'anonymous'. The guy states quite clearly that he's Swedish. So he's not a foreigner in Sweden, but English is unlikely to be his first language.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Just read it through

Sure, there are a few slips. But it's a sweet and gentle tale, and remarkably well-written in the circumstances.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Too bad the author didn't continue this story. I agree with others that a good editor would make the story much more enjoyable than it already is. Well done

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Couldn't get past the first page. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous