All Comments on 'A Bazaar Sweater'

by gwen_twenty_ten

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MetamorphoseMetamorphoseover 13 years ago
Missing a conflict

Nice writing.

However a good story needs a conflict to fuel the engine that makes it go. When everything just falls so easily into place and everyone behaves like Jesus had wanted - what's the point?

Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Heart Warming

Thank you for your gentle love story. I hope that you will continue to grace us with your writing.

aposiopesisaposiopesisover 13 years ago
It was a wonderful story, even if a little too perfect, including the name Noelle.

My only detail quibble is that while Noelle never had a man in her bed, she had condoms by her bedside?

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
a tender story

What a lovely debut story, Gwen. Welcome! This story made me all warm and fuzzy inside, and OK tingly too. ;) I loved your attention to detail and your gentle language of love-making they took part in. *wistful sigh*

I disagree with your one reader's comment. There is enough conflict in life, why should a romantic story have anymore? Was the vindictive ex-girlfriend, a grieving heart, and a lonely life not enough reality for you?

A girl/woman has to take responsibility for herself and not rely on the man for that. I'm glad she was prepared for such a tender moment. Thank you for sharing and good luck!

~Luna

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Welcome

If this was your first story, it's a good omen for the future. This is the second fantasy I've read in two days and they were both great stories. Christmas, lovers joined by magic, loneliness ending with mutual discovery...breakfast in bed! It doesn't get any better or sweeter than that. I'll agree with a previous comment that true love ran very smoothly here, but, hey, it's a fantasy. And there was just enough bitter in the vindictive ex to make the sweet even sweeter. I hope you'll write and post more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well done

I look forward to additional stories.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
I liked it.

This was a very sweet story. I really liked it.

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50over 13 years ago
Excellent

All I need is an elf and a sweater? You make me feel the characters.. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Church Bazaars

I enjoyed this story and if DQS1 liked it you are in very good company.

I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep writing!

Do keep writing please....

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

The story was just amazing and was really lovely. I could not help liking it. Everything fit into place nicely and I liked the supernatural in the story too.

But, at the end I was left wanting for more. I wanted to know what happened later.

Keep it up. A very Good Luck for contest. : )

obscuredobscuredover 13 years ago

Sweet and romantic! Loved it!

gwen_twenty_tengwen_twenty_tenover 13 years agoAuthor
Many Thanks

Thank you all for the encouragement and the thoughtful criticism. I will write again as time allows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

This is one of the most romantic stories I have read on this website. I am an "older gentleman" and don't feel the least bit embarrassed that I enjoyed every aspect of this story. Please, write a continuation, or another story similar to it. There just isn't enough romance anymore, in my estimation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Romance

Im a sucker for romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Story

But I have to ask: If this small creature were truly invisible, how would it be known that he (it?) had pointy ears, a long nose and very long fingers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful, heart warming story. Sometimes you need stories like this to lift your spirit. Nicley written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why only this story???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous