All Comments on 'A BBW And A Tall Gentleman'

by Xesevoli

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
goddessofhellfiregoddessofhellfirealmost 18 years ago
Giving a voice to big women

Thank you for giving a voice to those of us who are not pencil-thin. I like being big and if a man can't love me for that then he's gotta go. I found my man finally and he loves me for who I am.

LilacWineLilacWineover 17 years ago
Love being a generous size

Your story was cool, hail the gifted woman I say. Have been a full figured woman most of my life and I have to say it's never been a problem sexually. Loved the descriptions, and the atmosphere. Well done, love to read what others here have written. Cheers :)

fluffygirl88fluffygirl88over 16 years ago
Loved it

Ok I must say that I really loved this story... If only I could find a guy like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
there is hope

so there is hope for us BBW then..i keep the hope high

_Connie__Connie_about 13 years ago
Incredible!

Absolutely one of the best stories I have read here. Keep up the excellent writing. I was truly inspired by your story. If I had to guess, this is a true story.,..something this good cannot be made up.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
just 2 words

Standing ovation!!!!!

tabbydieseltabbydieselover 10 years ago
Your right

Thanks I am also one of the big and beautiful. It is wonderful to be appreciated. Great story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

but what about the artichokes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BBW's, mmmmmm

Been addicted to curvy women for many years. All I've met have been so passionate! This story took me back to my earliest BBW encounter, I was 20, she was 17 when we first dated. She wasn't at all happy about her body, much like the lady in this story, but she was so much fun to be with. Kissing seemed to be the science she'd invented. To this day I've never met anyone else who could outdo this very inexperienced girl. Circumstances happened that took us apart but met up again a couple years later and as I found, we still had the hots for each other. When we finally got down to business I was amazed at how she was so hot in bed! She left the bed so drenched I had to change the sheet and flip the mattress!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous