A BDSM Sissy finds Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
A hidden sissy finds Daddy when he finds out.
2.2k words
4.5
22.1k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked back to my van after finishing up the apartment complex two men pulled up in a van and park a few spaces away. As I open my door and I take my tool belt off my shirt rides up just enough for them to get a sneak peak at the red satin thong panties popping out the top of my jeans. The fact that they do is no mistake. I wear them high and the jeans low in the hopes that someone does. I hear them speak to each other and peak behind me. They are looking towards me and I watch the passenger climb out. He continues to look at me and as he climbs out I can see a large cock swinging free in his sweat pants. Even as I watch it pushes the sweats out further. He waits while his friend comes around from his side of the van and they cover the spaces between us almost casually. They start by asking about what my job entails, just making casual conversation. After a few minutes of chatting the one in black slips a comment into the conversation that makes my cock pulse.

"Nice panties, I like the red."

I feel my mouth go dry as I am suddenly excited to see where this is going.

Sweat pants asks me about how my lunch break works.

"I can take it whenever I want. I just don't have anything for lunch yet..." I replied lifting my eyebrows in the hopes that my offer is clear. Just as I hoped it was perfectly clear and it went right along with their ideas. Sweat pants grabbed at his crotch making it very obvious that he was huge and hard.

"I think we could give a sissy like you more than enough for lunch."

Seeing his long hard cock through his pants immediately had the dry mouth disappear. My mouth watered so much that I almost drooled right there. I turned around and leaned into my van purposely reaching farther than I had to. Making absolutely sure that my shirt rode up and my lose jeans sunk lower. Ass showing my bright red thong disappearing down between my cheeks. I grabbed a bag from between my seats just as I felt a strong hand grab my ass hard and then let go and suddenly my ass burst in a bright flash of burning pain as that same hand smacked it. My cock twitched and I felt my backdoor tense as he did. The pain was nothing compared to sexy anticipation that now burned through me. Pulling the bag to me and over my shoulder I turned and gestured for them to lead the way. They turned and I started to follow punching the lock button as I went and kicking the door closed as hurried after.

The apartment was clean. Manly. No women lived here, it was just the two of them. I asked them if they would like me to get into the rest of my secret outfit. And showed them a small red schoolgirl skirt and a black top. Both nodded and sweat pants pointed to a door.

"Use that room and then come right back here." His voice a command. "If you are not back in five minutes your little sissy ass will be punished!"

I could feel myself slipping into full sissy. My clitty twitched and I could feel it leak a little at his words. I hurried to the room and quickly undressed to my panties, my boy boots taking too much time to get undone and off that I knew I would miss the five minute mark. I grabbed the top and slid into it. Tight black halter top sliding over my smooth skin freshly freed of hair the night before. I kept my body smooth for my fans on line and now these two alpha males would be enjoying it in real life. My followers were going to be thrilled tonight when I flood my account with pictures of what is about to happen. I wrapped the skirt around me and secured it in place and moved on to the thigh high black nylons in my bag. For today I was going farther than I normally would. I slid the nylons slowly up my legs carefully avoiding any runs. After they were on I pulled out a new pair of red high heels and slipped them on. All the while thinking about the fact that I was finally going to get spit roasted between two guys. And if sweat pants was any indication... Big men.

I walked out of the room 30 seconds past five minutes. Sweat pants was true to his word. He pointed to the dining room table in the middle of the room now.

"Bend over!"

I hurried to do as I was told. I bent over the table pressing my hands to the top of the table. He raised his hand and once again my ass burst into fire again and again as spanked me hard. When he was done he grabbed my phone from my hand and opened the camera followed by the sound of the shutter flicking a few times as he took pictures of my bright red ass. He showed them to me and said there was going to be a lot of pictures taken so I would always have a reminder what a sissy's place was. Then he grabbed my arms and pulled them out from underneath me. Pulling them to the far side of the table and I felt cold and heard a loud series of clicks. Looking up my hands were now cuffed to the legs of the table with handcuffs. Moving behind me he grabbed one leg and pulled it to the side and strapped a leather cuff attached to the table leg around the ankle, and then repeated this on the other side. It was a smaller table so it was not uncomfortable. My legs slightly wider than shoulder width apart and I could easily stay comfortable laying on the table with my head right on the edge of the other side.

"You will be used, but not hurt. If you disobey you will be punished. Do you understand?" his voice firm but fatherly.

"Yes sir."

Soon both of them were standing in front of me. I watched as they removed their clothes. I watched as they stripped off their shirts. Sweat pants had a fit look. Not quite six pack but the impression was there, the man in black was a bear. A belly on him but more muscle than fat, and covered in hair. Next they stripped the rest off. My clitty was hard and dancing under the table as two massive clocks appeared in front of me. Sweat pants was as advertised by his grabbing it through them, long and thick, an even width down the whole thing. The man in black was huge. His cock was a good 8 inches curved and thicker in the middle. Sweat pants seemed to be in charge and approached first. His cock coming towards my mouth and I opened up expectantly. My mouth opening as his tip pressed against my lips. He went slow. Sliding it in a little bit at a time as he pulled it in and out. More and more with each thrust. I have sucked a few clocks but I had not deep throated a real one. Since getting into the sissy life I had been practicing on my dildos and I could take them all the way down but it was difficult and I gagged. Though after a few more thrusts I found out it was much different when I completely let go and fall completely into my sissy side.

This was completely new. My first ever truly sissy experience. In complete surrendered sissy mode the huge cock slide down my throat as if it belonged there. As it hit I swallowed and my throat engulfed his cock. The man I black moved up beside the table and put his massive cock near my had and I managed to grab it and stroke it just using my wrist as my hand was cuffed down. One cock in my throat and another in my hand was making me a very happy sissy. Sweat pants face fucked my throat now. Almost Pounding my throat as I stroked the man in black. In my complete surrender I had no idea how long it was. It felt like forever and when he took it out of my mouth it felt like it wasn't even there very long. I wanted more! Man in black pulled free of my hand and moved to my mouth this time he was quicker about it. Still used smaller strokes to get me ready especially for his thicker center but the strokes were few and much deeper each time then sweat pants.

I guess he figured I was warmed up, and he was right. In just a few hesitant thrusts I felt his cock at my throat and swallowed him down just the same. My throat stretching wider. As his cock bottomed out in my throat I felt a cold gel on my asshole. Sweat pants was moving in on my ass. His cock was lubed up as well and his slippery cock slowly opened my puckered hole and popped through and I felt my ass filling with his cock. I thought I was a happy sissy with one in my mouth and one in my hand, that was nothing compared to this! I was full on both ends! Man in black was filling my throat with slow steady thrusts. Almost gently face fucking me while sweat pants was fucking my ass, going faster and faster until he was down right Pounding my boipussy. I could feel my clitty leaking. Steady pulses of precum streaming out and flying everywhere as my clitty flapped useless under the table. Like a good sissy it went limp when I surrendered. Time lost all meaning as I was there tied to the table getting both holes fucked. I felt sweat pants push my top up around my arms and neck. He grabbed my hips and pulled me deeper onto his cock. It was huge and I felt it almost pushing my stomach.

"Oh your tight ass is mine! I am going to shoot my load deep in side you!"

"mmmmghhh yaaa pllllsss" I garbled around the massive cock in my mouth. As I did I felt his cock twitch as my words cause my throat to vibrate and I knew he liked it. So I didn't hold back my moaning. I moaned with each of their thrusts. Almost in time with each other I could feel both of them grow harder and the cocks inside me started to pulse. They were going to cum together inside me. Sweat pants started to grunt as he came closer. His thrusts were deep and he slowed just a bit as his cock erupted in my boipussy first. I could feel him fill me. Rope after rope shooting inside me. It was still shooting streams out as he pulled it out and shot the rest onto my ass and then my back. As his subsided the cock in my throat gave a huge pulse and his load started shooting down my throat. He did the same and his load filled my mouth and then popped out and the last of his cum shot all over my face.

"Don't swallow! Don't move until I say you can."

I stayed right where I was. Mouth open and full of cum and my ass dripping out cum from the other end. It was a few seconds and I was told to swallow and then open up to prove it. I did as I was told. Once I had done so I was released from the table and told I could get dressed again. I was to leave the cum alone. Face ass and back, I was told to let it dry there. By the time I came out the cum on my face and ass was dry, I could still feel it leaking out of my ass. They handed me back my phone and, told me that I was going to finish my work day just like that. I left and climbed back in my van. Started it up and drove to the next job before remembering that they had taken pictures on my phone. I fumbled it out of my pocket and turned it on and opened the gallery. They had most certainly taken pictures. There was at least fifty pictures starting with my red ass and ending with a picture of my empty mouth gaped open to show I had swallowed. As scrolled through them I started to touch myself, before as I got to the end my cum joined theirs and I figured I would leave it there too.

A couple hours later I was still high on the pleasure of being used like that. My mind drifting through the memory of it and the starting to go farther... When my phone chirped an incoming message.

Daddy: We are not done with you. Come back on your day off. We have plans for you...

He had unlocked my phone and programmed himself in... Guess it was no longer sweat pants... From Now on it was Daddy.