A BDSM Sissy finds Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy goes to daddy's for the ultimate sissy dream.
3.2k words
4.64
11.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked the rest of the week with the same anticipation one would have when they are about to start a vacation. Days seemed to crawl by even though I was steadily getting messages from daddy giving me commands. He had me show him my collection of sissy clothes, my toys, and even having me get more things like a bright red lipstick and a brand new clitty cage.

He let me keep my secret while I was at work, but just barely. I had been caged since the day after my first encounter with my new Daddy. Paraded around in panties, and hose under my boy clothes, and I changed into my sissy clothes as soon as I got home. But during work there were all kinds of tasks. Each day I would start with my smaller butt plug and keep changing it out for a bigger one until I was wearing a massive plug in my ass while I was working. Of course there were lots of pictures to prove I was doing exactly what I was told. Even videos when I was told to kneel on my seat and fuck my ass with my biggest dildo. This task earned me a punishment when I resisted because someone might see my ass in the air with a huge dildo in it. I then had to send a video of me spanking my ass until it was bright red, and still had to do what I was told. When I was not at work I was only allowed to dress in my sissy clothes. I would be told to go to the store and pick up a soda, or chips or other small things in my complete outfits. Friday night came and I was given my favorite order.

Daddy: Be here at 9am dressed in my favorite outfit, with heels and wearing your lipstick. Make sure you have prepared yourself for what is going to happen.

I spent the rest of the evening preparing my out fits and getting everything set out and ready. In the morning I took a shower and made sure that everything was smooth and clean, applying lotion to soften my skin. Took extra precautions to make sure that I was clean inside as well as out using my anal douche so that everything was ready and clean. I got dressed. Black lace thong with a garter belt, matching bra with my padding to give me small but perky tits, black short skirt with a red top daddy had picked out black thigh highs clipped into the garter with my red high heels. Then I added some makeup to feminize my features a bit more. Added a shoulder length blond wig and finally my bright red fuck me lipstick. I was ready.

I walked down the street in full sissy dress. I had gotten somewhat used to this but it still felt both scary and sexy. So far no one I knew had seen me in my quick trips to the corner store. This was more then a quick walk. A good twenty blocks in heels. I would be walking slower than I normally would in say my work boots. Yet I walked with some confidence. I looked good I thought. Boy me had always felt a little awkward, but sissy me knew that I would attract some attention. One foot in front of the other. A sexy strut more then a walk. After a block or two I felt better. I noticed a few heads turning to check out my ass. And I smiled back at them letting them know I saw. Heads turned and even a few breathy damns muttered under their breath and slowly the scary wore off and I just felt sexy. My cage doing its job keeping me limp even though I could feel my clitty trying to get hard. About half way there I saw someone I knew. A friend of a friend. His eyes slid over me and for a few seconds didn't even know who I was. Just saw a blond in heels and a skirt that barely covered her ass, and the caged clitty but he didn't know it would be there. Just as I thought I had gotten away with my little secret he whispered.

"Damn Dave, call me when you get a chance. Want to ask you something."

My face whitened at my boy name until I felt his hand grab my ass before he walked away. His squeeze firm and quick letting me know it was on purpose. I blushed and my clitty twitched. I looked back and saw him looking back repeatedly as he walked. That should be interesting if his girlfriend should find out.

He was the only one who I saw that I knew more than in passing. As I got to Daddy's I saw the manager and she immediately remembered me, however I had no fear of her. One I was not at work so what I was doing was none of their business, but I had seen her pride pins in the office and knew she would have no problem with it. Sure enough she smiled and said that it looked a lot better then trying to hide my red thong under my boy clothes. Even using the terms that said she knew of and supported it. I murmured a thank you and walked on. I approached Daddy's building and went in and knocked softly at his door. He answered quickly, I was a few minutes before 9 even though I almost walked around the block again before coming in hopes for a new punishment, but I was too excited.

"You are early... Good. Time to get you ready first."

In the days since our first meeting he had not told me what his plans were. It would seem that he had other furniture for me... The front room had completely transformed. Hardwood floors were bare of the carpets that had been there. The furniture was moved around to encircle the whole space. Couches and chairs making almost a full circle. In the middle was no longer a dining room table. There was no mistaking what it was. It was the bench like restraint table from bdsm porn videos I had seen. The kind where you kneel on the pads on one end and your legs are strapped in two places. Your thighs strapped to the upper arms going up to bench and your ankles and calves strapped to the arms your kneeling on. Then your strapped down to the bench and arms to the other side.

It would seem I was not to go in it just yet. I was told to kneel on a small pad next to it facing the door to the apartment. After i was there with my hands on my knees I had to wait. I could feel my skirt riding up and showing off the bottom of my ass with the string of my thong showing very clearly in my semi spread legs. I was left there while Daddy went off to make other preparations. He was putting things out on a table behind me, when I glanced backwards to look he came up to me pushed me over onto my face with my ass coming up. He slapped my ass a few times and then picked me up and told me I was not to move again. I went still kneeling on my pad just looking towards the door.

He went back to work. Taking my phone once again he snapped a few pictures of me sitting there ready. Front, side view and a couple of clicks from behind said there was more than one back there. He walked off with it and I hear the shutter on the other end of the room. Other noises that I could not identify. I sat there for what seemed forever when the door opened. The man I only knew as the man in black came in and held the door open. A steady stream of people walked in. Men and women. Some carrying bags and heavy purses. They streamed in and looked me over before they continued around behind me. I kept my eyes forward not daring to look back again. My mind raced. What were they all here for? Voices combined behind me Maki g it impossible to make any sense of what was being said. I heard doors behind me opening and closing, people walking around and the noises of people sitting in chairs and moving them where they wanted them. Finally Man in black closed the door. As the chairs started to fill and they came around towards me I could start to see them filling chairs in the sides of my vision. Every one of them was now naked. Men and women. Finally Daddy walked in front of me as the last of them took their seats or stood. Man in black soon joined him. Both naked and cocks growing hard.

"Come here!" I started to rise at his command and before I had got much more then off my knees someone behind me smacked my ass with a leather paddle. It stung and I dropped back down..

"Crawl"

I did. Crawled in front of him and knelt with my head inches from. His cock.

"Today you are going to know what a real sissy is for. Last time you only pleased the two of us," he said gesturing to man in black. "This time you will find it much more than that. Look around."

I looked around the room. Twenty people sat and stood around the room. Men and women all naked cocks around the room at different levels of hard. Ranging from soft to rock hard, the women sat with legs slightly open. I saw their pussies glisten as they grew wet. I saw the table. On it there were various lubes and Strap-ons for the women, paddles of very sizes. I saw a couple of markers in different colors. As I finished looking around I came back to Daddy. Looking up at him from my knees.

"You will be here all day pleasing anyone here. You will start by going around and giving everyone your mouth to get them ready."

With that he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock in my mouth. My tasks this week made sense as his cock slipped deep into my mouth parted my throat and kept going. There had been a lot of practice with my dildos. Giving them oral until I had no more gag reflex and could take it down without having to take the time to get ready for it. There was nothing slow about it this time. He face fucked me for a few minutes while everyone watch and then pulled out and pushed my head and me to the side wear man in black was waiting. He didn't even let me settle before he was shoving his thick hard cock down my throat. He did the same for a few minutes and then I was told to crawl around to each person and offer my mouth.

As I crawled around the circle I sucked cocks of all sizes and girths, I licked and tongued pussy and even ass. I was told what to do by everyone. Suck it nice and slow, flick that tongue faster over my clit, take the balls in your mouth, open your mouth and stick out your tongue. I was just a toy. A sissy pleases. They don't get a say.

I knelt there with my tongue out as a bodybuilder physique slid his cock over my tongue, down his shaft over his balls and down to his puckering pink hole. My tongue sliding around and licking as much of everything as I could. I wanted to please so when I had licked at his ass a little I got bolder and flexed my tongue to a point and slipped it in his ass and wagged it a little.. On and on I went. Finally I was back to Daddy and he couldn't resist a little more and shoved his cock in my mouth again. Fucked it quick and hard for a few and then stopped.

"Get up, get on the bench." I did as I was told. Kneeling on the pads and over the top. A few of the men came and strapped me down. Each one taking a strap and pulling it firmly in place.

"No one is going to hurt you on purpose, but you will be fucked however they want. "

They rose and became a mass around me. Women going to the table to put on strapons, lube was passed around and before I knew it I was full. Mouth stuffed with cock and one in my boipussy. This time there was no seeming to take hours. I was there for hours. As time went on I was fucking and sucking everything, I was covered and filled with cum. I leaked from my clitty and got it everywhere. Some would fuck me for awhile and then stop so they could keep going. Others fucked me hard and fast and pulled out to spray their load on my ass, back face, even on my legs.

It wasn't just the twenty that started it all either. Some left and other came in as they got off work, or when they felt like it. There were breaks where I was given water, I stayed strapped on the bench but it was held up to me with a straw and I sucked it down and begged for a cock to take its place. I was in heaven I could not get enough. Everytime a cock was taken out I whimpered until a new one was replacing it. I moaned and whined as I felt shuddering orgasms from getting fucked, I never felt better. I was a sissy and I lived to please. Too soon I was swallowing the last load of cum shot in my mouth and the last cock was Pounding my ass pulsing as it came close. With a final few hard thrusts he exploded in my ass. I laid there spent. My body was covered in sweat, lube and cum. They left me there. I watched as they cleaned up and got dressed. They talked about how fun it was to use the new sissy slut.

"Look at her there strapped down still wanting more."

He was right, even as spent as I was I wanted more. I still looked at the cocks still not dressed and knew that I was trying to silently will them. Back to my mouth and ass. When the last of them was dressed and had left Daddy came back. He worked the straps and I was freed from the bench. Daddy help me stand and took my hand without saying a word he led me into the bedroom. He closed the door behind us. He told me that he was proud of how I served his friends. I was a good sissy for them. He held out his hand and told me to give him the key. I pulled the key on small chain around my neck off and handed it to Daddy. He took and slowly unlocked my clitty cage. Gently he pulled it off my now very sensitive clitty. He pushed me to the bed and I laid on my back. He stood between my legs and lifted them up and guided his hard cock to my hole. There was no resistance after it had been fucked so long. I reached up behind my knees and held my legs for daddy as he slowly slide in and out of my ass.

It was different now. He was slow and gentle, which after being pounded for so long, making every nerve sensative felt so amazing. He leaned down while he slowly fucked me and kissed me. I kissed back deep and hard. When he stood back up he grabbed my clitty that was now hard after being freed and stroked it in time with his strokes. I looked up at him in ecstasy. My body flooded with blissful sensations. I could feel daddy growing harder in my ass and he told me he wanted me to cum now. I let go of trying to hold back and soon my clitty grew harder and started to twitch. He let it go and kept fucking me.

I could feel the orgasm building from the inside of my ass deep inside and blossoming outward and up my shaft which was quivering and rock hard. Inside my ass I felt daddy start to pulse and it pushed me over the edge. I screamed as his pulsing cock pushed against my p spot a few more times and his cum filled my ass with each thrust. My cock erupted in the largest orgasm yet. As I shot my load off, it was cum and a lot of clear liquid precum.. I came so hard and long it was a stream of milky white precum. It poured over my stomach and down around my balls. As it subsided Daddy slide his cock out making my clitty twitch and spew a little more and I curled into a ball and shook. The sensation of the orgasm still rocking through my body.

As the shaking subsided I was alone. Soon daddy came back with towels and a wet rag. He cleaned me off. Soaking up my cum with a towel then using the wet rag to wipe me clean of all the other cum and markings all over my body, and finishing with a clean towel to dry me off. Then he gave me a box. As I opened it there was a new pair of panties, a knee length black skirt, nylons and a white flower print top. He told me that I didn't have to walk home in the outfit now coated in cum and sweat. I changed into my new clothes and came out of the room. All cleaned up and found new black high heels to go with. I put them on and said good bye. Daddy smiled and said good bye. As I was heading out the door he told me that a sissy girl would be able to have any guy she wanted and that I should never be shy about it again.

As I walked home I pulled out my phone and looked over the massive amount of pictures for my new sissy collection. After glancing through them without opening them I closed the gallery and opened my messages. My friend had already sent me a few messages wanting me to get in touch. Telling me that he could not get the sight of me all dressed up out of his head. I thought for sure he would have gone ahead and sent a bunch of dick pics, but he hadn't. I hit the call button at the top of his messages. He picked up almost instantly. After we had said hello, he asked me out. As in on an actual date and not just a booty call. I said yes and we set a time. Before we hung up he asked me what I wanted to be called.

"Call me Dedi"