All Comments on 'A Beach Encounter in Brittany'

by adamgt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
beach stories

I love stories of guy to guy sex on a beach. Your story was great, two guys getting it on, teaseing, sucking cock then to have a third cock join the fun was too much for me,I came about the same time as the guys in the pool. Thanks for a great wank.

x_emoily_xx_emoily_xover 14 years ago
terrific

absolutely amazing. it was quite erotic and i must say my gay best friend quite enjoyed it too ;) you should make more stories like these :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was in Fiji, I had just got married, still young, 28, my wife was tired so I walked up the beach, right to the end, had a swim and then sat at the edge of the sand and and rainforest. I decide to walk back through the forest. The tracks were clearly marked, as I walked I heard noises, I walked towards them, I saw a big Fijian her island dress up around her head on her knees, a tall white guy behind her fucking slowly into her. I moved a little closer, my cock tingling at the scene. I pulled out my cock, stroking, my water bottle dropped, the white guy turned, stopped, he saw me, nodded and beckoned me over. I picked up my bottle and stood much closer as the white guy moved up over the Fijian, it was then that I saw his cock deep in the offered arse, a male arse, I had not realized it was just the way the Fijian males dressed. I watched as his cock moved in and out of the plump, muscular arse, then small sharp thrusts as he was obviously cumming. He stayed in for a time as the Fijian rotated his arse, then pulled back, a small amount of cum dropping onto his dark skin. My wife was not keen on anal, we had tried but she pulled away insisting I put my cock back in her pussy. I was mesmorised by his plump arse, the white guy said something to the Fijian who turned and looked at me,nodded, and put his head back down, opening his legs. Its o.k. if you want, I wanted, I moved behind him, positioned my cock and pushed, my cock surrounded by a wet, warm, velvety tight glove. I pride myself on being able to hold my cum for quite a time while fucking but this was different, I heard the white guy say wow, hes gone hard, fuck him, I didn't need encouragement, as I pounded into him, I felt his insides clench and unclench around, a voice, wow hes shooting as my cum shot into his tight hole, I kept going, I didn't want to stop he felt so good. I eventually pulled out, I was still semi hard, I went for a swim, felt like I was on a high. So began my life as a bi male, initially fucking until later in life feeling a cock slide into me when I met a guy my age who now like me liked both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous