A Beach Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a seat beside her. We look out over the ocean, the sun setting over the horizon.

"I think we might have some fun at the bonfire tomorrow. One of the houses was rented by a nice looking couple, she was definitely checking me out," Jeff boasted.

"That certainly won't be the first time Jeff," Amy snickered at him.

"Do you get to 'interact' with the guests any," Jill asked?

"Oh yea, you can get an idea as the night progresses whether there is a possibility," Jeff replied.

"I am ready for some more interaction," Amy smiled as she looked at me. She stood up and guided me out of the hot tub.'

I winked at Jill as I walked by, guided by my red-headed goddess. Drying off, Amy heads to the king size bed. Laying on her back, she motions me toward her.

"I need some of this now," she said grasping my cock.

Guiding me up on the bed, I get closer to her head. She opens her mouth and places my swollen member in her mouth. Slow smooth strokes, she inches me deeper in her mouth.

Her warm mouth feels so good wrapped around my cock. I reach down and tweak the nipple closest to me.

I see her flinch and hear a muffled moan. Hearing the patio door open, I see Jill and Jeff walking toward the bed. Jill climbs onto the bed and positions herself between Amy's legs. Jill is on her knees and bends at the waist to taste Amy's hot pussy.

Jill touches her tongue on Amy's vulva, eliciting a muffled moan from Amy. I can tell Amy is more excited now, working her mouth lower on my cock and increasing her up and down movement.

I feel movement on the bed, when Jeff climbs up behind Jill. Jill releases a muffled moan as well. I turn to see, Jeff is inching his big fat cock up Jill's pussy.

Jill starts rocking back and forth, trying to drive Jeff deeper. He grabs Jill's hips and drives his cock home. Another moan from Jill. Jill is having trouble keeping her mouth on Amy's pussy. Amy grabs a handful of Jill's hair and pulls Jill's face right back up against her overheated pussy.

By this time, Amy is really excited and starts deep throating my cock. She uses her tongue to lick my shaft on the upstroke. My body quivers with excitement, knowing I will soon blow my load in her pretty little mouth.

Amy is squirming under Jill's oral ministrations. I know she wont be far behind me. Jeff is starting to long stroke Jill's pussy. I can see Jill's frothy cream coating his cock on the backstroke. Her sign she is really excited.

"Oh fuck, your pussy feels so good on my cock Jill," Jeff said short of breath. He increases his tempo and is on the fast track for his orgasm. I cant hold out much more.

"Oh shit, fuck, almost there," I cry out warning Amy of my impending orgasm. She continues to suck me, shortening up her stroke until my head is just inside her mouth. I warned her.

My orgasm overtakes me and I pump rope after rope of my hot cum onto her tongue. She swallows multiple times with just a hint of semen escaping the corner of her mouth.

Pulling my cock out of her mouth she cried out, "Awwww fuck, I'm cumming. Keep licking my hot pussy Jill."

Jill takes her to heart, flicking her clit rapidly with her tongue. Amy's chest is starting to turn flush with excitement. Jill takes Amy's clit in her mouth and starts sucking on it. This is too much for Amy, her hips rise from the bed.

"Ah fuck Jill, I'm cummmming," she cried out.

Just as Jill started to reach her peak, Jeff drove his cock home, spurting his hot seed in her pussy. This was too much for Jill, she pushed back against Jeff, her body experiencing light tremors.

Jeff told us later he could feel Jill's pussy milking his cream from his cock.

I lay beside Amy. Jeff and Jill still coupled, roll to their sides, exhausted.

Amy looks at me with a mischievous look in her eyes. Holding her finger to her mouth to keep me quiet. Amy pulls on Jeff's hip to separate him and Jill. Reaching for his semi-flaccid cock she starts licking around the head. Running her tongue lightly around the underside of his crown. She then pushes her head down his shaft deep into her throat. Cleaning all Jeff's and Jill's cum off his cock.

Turning to Jill, she places her tongue on Jill's pussy. Dragging her tongue up Jill's slit, collecting the combined juices of her recent fuck with Jeff.

"Ahhhh, I will give you all day to stop that," Jill moans. Amy continues to lap at Jill's wet pussy, sucking her clit into her mouth.

"Ahhhh, oh shit," Jill cried out. Arching her back, pushing her pussy harder against Amy's tongue. She sucks first one lip into her mouth, then the other. Jill grabs Amy's head with both hands and pulls her tight against her steaming snatch.

Jill cums as Amy latches back onto her clit. Jill's hands grab a hold of the bedsheets, her body trembling at the excitement of her orgasm coursing through her body.

Amy laps up a mouthful of cum, dragging her hard nipples across Jill's chest. Amy kisses Jill passionately. Jill goes wide-eyed, then closes her eyes, having her first sapphic experience since we have been together.

I can see the heightened passion between the two as they snowball Jeff and Jill's cream between them. Passionately caressing each other tits while swallowing their collection of fluids.

After a brief respite, I told Jill I was exhausted, it had been a long day. She agreed as we rose and got dressed for the brief walk home.

After saying our goodbyes, we started the short walk home.

"Are we ok," I asked Jill? "I would not want to do anything to upset what we have. How did you feel watching me fuck Amy?"

"I think we are more than ok. I felt nothing but love for you and proud you could bring Amy so much pleasure."

"I was pleasantly surprised when you and Amy starting interacting. When you started snowballing Jeff's cum, I was beyond excited," I responded. "We never talked about you ever doing anything sapphic before."

"I was in college silly," she smiled at me. "I have had a limited interaction with a roommate or two."

I thought to myself, 'This is going to turn out to be the best vacation ever!'