A Beagles Eye View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had determined Vicky was again doing the kissing game with Dan's organ, and also that he enjoyed Vicky's kisses to his swollen organ as much or more than he enjoyed her kissing his mouth. I was flabbergasted when Vicky opened her mouth and engulfed nearly half of Dan's organ. Dan was apparently not surprised, for he only put his hand upon Vicky's head and pushed his organ further into her mouth.

Vicky began pulling her head back as if to release Dan's cock, but then quickly pushed her face back over it. Dan groaned from time to time as she did this. I could not fathom why. It appeared that at any moment, Vicky might close her teeth upon his organ and sever it from his body. Dan appeared to have no such concerns though. He would groan and then say, "Oh fuck, Babe, you really know how to suck a cock", or other words I could not understand but sounded similar.

Dan began thrusting his cock into Vicky's mouth with sufficient force she was compelled to grip the portion nearest his body in order to control the dept of his thrusts. Dan did not seem to mind. He continued his thrusting until Vicky pulled her mouth away from his organ. Evidently she then gave Dan some sort of instructions, for he stood patiently and stroked his swollen organ while Vicky turned on the couch and assumed a position I recognized as the quadrapedal stance common to all of my own species.

I thought this unusual, for Vicky could not actually stand upon her feet as her legs were much longer than her arms. Instead, she rested her hindquarter upon her knees. Then, she wiggled her ass in a manner I thought to be much as I wagged my tail.

Dan climbed onto the couch behind Vicky then, and stroked the fur between her legs for a while. I could understand Vicky's enjoyment as stroking my fur always caused very pleasant feelings to me. As Dan stroked her fur, I observed Vicky's feelings were greatly different from mine.

She began to rock her ass and to breathe at a much faster rate. After a short while, Dan pushed two of his fingers into Vicky's fur, and much to my surprise, they appeared to enter her body. This was a development of great interest to me. Often I had scented Vicky's fur and found her scent to be pleasant if somewhat unique. I knew not of the origin of this scent, but if Dan could insert his fingers there, that opening was surely that very same origin.

Vicky began to make moaning sounds then, and again, I began to fear for her safety. Presently those fears were put to rest though. Dan's organ bobbed about as he plunged his fingers in and out of Vicky's fur, and after one particularly loud moan on her part, Vicky reached between her spread legs and grasped that organ. She maneuvered it into the space in her fur where Dan had inserted his fingers. Dan removed those fingers and Vicky pushed back over Dan's cock.

It was at that instant my mind grasped the significance of the act I was witnessing. The position was one I knew by instinct, for it is the position in which dogs reproduce. Dan was preparing to breed Vicky and Vicky appeared to be willing to be bred. In fact, when Dan began stroking his organ in and out of Vicky, she was assisting him in his efforts, and she was rendering said assistance with great vigor.

For a long while, Dan plunged his organ into Vicky and as he did so, Vicky pushed her furry patch back into his thrusts. Those backward thrusts seemed to intensify when Dan began to massage Vicky's boobs. She gasped at his first touch and then began such a cacophony of moans and gasps, I feared she might expire. Such was not the case, for she continued both the symphony of sounds as well as her reverse thrusts in an even more active manner.

Shortly, Vicky shrieked and her legs began to shake. Dan held her in position with one hand, then groaned and began thrusting his organ into Vicky's fur with sufficient force to rock her body and cause her boobs to bounce violently. Vicky seemed to enjoy this vigorous thrusting. She gasped again, then arched her back, and then shrieked once more. A few moments later, she collapsed on the couch with Dan's organ still inside her and with his body on top of hers.

For a while, Vicky was still and silent except for her panting breaths. I assumed the intense activity had sapped her strength and she was recovering. Such proved to be the case. When Dan raised up off Vicky, she turned over and held out her arms. Dan eased down between Vicky's upraised thighs. They kissed again, and Vicky wrapped her arms around Dan's back.

To say I was overjoyed would be a serious understatement. My instincts told me that now that Vicky had been bred, I would soon have several playmates. They would be humans, of course, but if humans were at all like dogs, they would be of a more diminutive stature and therefore a great pleasure to me. I envisioned tugs of war as well as cuddling together much as I had done with my brothers and sisters.

Alas, such was not to be, though Dan and Vicky attempted to fulfil my hopes again that night. They continued to do so every day Vicky did not leave the house for what she called "work". Sometimes, Dan bred Vicky in the same position. At other times, Vicky would lie upon her back and Dan would kneel between her thighs and breed her in this manner. At still other times, Vicky would sit astride Dan, impale herself, and then bob up and down until they both gasped and shook. None of these efforts produced results, though. I finally decided Vicky was incapable of conceiving even one offspring, let alone the litter for which I had hoped.

It was at the time of year when the days begin to warm and the trees again bring forth there leafy covers when I was whisked off to what Vicky explained was to be my temporary home. For several days and night I stayed in that horrible place. There were others of my kind there as well, but none were particularly friendly. One that did catch my eye was a female of about my stature but with long flowing hair that reached nearly to the ground. She had no interest in me whatsoever, even going to the extent of calling me a mongrel.

On the last day of my forced confinement, Vicky at last came to rescue me. She picked me up and hugged me tight, and I was overjoyed to be once again held tight to her boobs. When she took me outside, there was Dan, and much to my surprise, he held another of my kind in his arms.

She was somewhat shy at first, but after we sniffed noses she gave me a happy little yip. When we arrived at Vicky's apartment, I learned her name was Trixie, and also that she was descended from the same lineage as I, though the relationship was in the very distant past. I was instantly in love.

A year later I learned that humans can indeed breed successfully, though sadly, they only produce one offspring at a time. My happiness was still great when Vicky brought a tiny little human into the house. It had taken a long time, and was not without some tribulations. Vicky was happy at first to know she'd finally been bred. As time went on and her belly began to swell, she first lamented her increasing girth, and at the end, was nearly incapable of rising from the bed by herself.

After the birth though, she rapidly returned to her original size, and once again, she and Dan began attempting to recreate the experience. For quite some time, though, those efforts were interrupted by the cries of little Danielle. I understood, for in the early months of my own life, I too had suffered from hunger many times each day and had likewise cried out for my mother.

I had no such difficulty with Trixie, though unlike Vicky who seemed to enjoy being bred every day and often more than once, Trixie was a bit more selective. When she did decide it was time, however, she proved to be every bit if not more accepting of the act. A few months later, she presented me with six offspring, two males and four females. It is a pleasure to play about with my rambunctious sons and daughters, though I fear we shall soon be separated just as I was from my mother. Other humans have visited our house and have remarked upon the wonderful appearance of our offspring.

It is fortunate that I will still have Trixie by my side when they all depart. Vicky is too busy with Danielle to do more than feed us and give us a scratch behind the ears. Trixie says that will change as soon as Danielle can eat solid food instead of nursing, just as it changed with our litter. I do hope so. I love Trixie with all my heart, but I have a special place there for Vicky as well, and I truly believe I hold that very same place with Vicky.

12