A Beastly Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie just continued to wail lowly in mind-shattering bliss as the big Bull cock ravished her straight up to her own womb. Her head lolled back over her shoulders as she was just barely able to keep herself upright. But even as exhausted as her body had been, she could feel some primitive drive in the darkest corner of her mind; she needed to keep fucking these animals!

Her mindless desire to love Beasts driving her body, Cassie began to roll her hips, savoring Brutus' huge cock as it stirred her weak insides. Slowly but surely, her tempo increased. Eventually she was dragging her hips upwards, allowing the wonderful cock to scrape through her pussy inch after soul-shattering inch. Then she'd lower herself back down, grunting in agonizing pleasure as the inhumanly large tool broke her fragile body again and again.

Brutus weakly took hold of the girl's hips, but he really had to do nothing but lie there and snort in pleasure as the Beast-crazed slut rode him with her full enthusiasm. His eyes were mesmerized by her delicate female body, the way Cassie submissively bounced her wet slit up and down his mighty cock, the pure love of her shameless lust clear in her eyes.

He loved it when human girls were completely reduced to this state, when they had no more reluctance to show their love and devotion to their rightful Beast owners, to betray their own humanity, their own men, all to obey their savage lusts and commit their bodies as pure vessels of pleasure for Beasts like him!

But as Cassie dutifully fucked herself silly atop Brutus all-conquering cock, the rest of the room was slowly stirring again as the lust of the women and the Beasts resurged to fulfill their base desires.

From his chair, Trent pulled the lust-addled Jezebel off of his cock and let her slump to the floor like a doll, a dumb smile on the girl's face as she had been fucked utterly helpless by the mighty Minotaur. At the same time, Rocky pulled away from his own victim, leaving Tracy splayed back over the kitchen counter like a tossed jacket as her tiny slit oozed a river of potent Beast sperm.

As Trent stood up, he and Rocky looked over their shoulders to one another, a sly smile and a brutish snort all the signal they needed, enough to say how perfect this night was going, and how well these new girls were being 'tamed.' As the two Bulls walked past one another in search of their new target, the raised their hands for a brief yet thundering high five before they both looked to sheath their cocks in a new fuck hole.

Rocky stood and looked straight down at the poor Jezebel, strewn utterly helpless on the floor. But even in her broken mind, she had just enough clarity to tell when another Bull was looming right over her, and more importantly there was another massive cock filling her vision, one she hoped would soon be filling her pussy.

Barely even acknowledging the girl's weak look of lustful encouragement, the light brown Bull just moved until he was standing right before her feet. Bending down, Rocky took a firm hold of the pitiful Jezebel, his thick furry fingers sinking deep into the soft swell of her luscious thighs. Jezebel could only sigh as the brutish Beast pulled her hips off of the carpet so he could align her heavily abused cunt with his still enraged dick.

Rocky didn't even waste a moment to recover his own stamina, and as soon as the new girl's hips were at his level, the feral Bull rammed his cock straight through her narrow, human slit.

Jezebel could only moan weakly in hazy passion as the new Bull thrust his cock deep inside her, stretching her small pussy far past what any of her boyfriends had ever hoped to reach.

The girl was so weak by now she couldn't participate at all. Instead Jezebel's entire upper body, back, neck, and head remained slumped down on the carpet as Rocky just held her hips up to his own, her legs hung limply past his waist as he skewered her relentlessly.

Nevertheless, Rocky couldn't care less if this girl were even conscious. She was still just a hungry female for him to fill with his powerful Beast sperm. So as Jezebel lay ragged against the floor, the never-tiring Bull just continued to hold her hips aloft as her fucked her at his own whim.

Trent stood appraising the little Tracy as she remained totally unware and completely blissed out on the counter. But the dark brown Bull got a deviant idea in his head, and decided that he was going to turn this female's world upside down, even more so than it had been already.

Things came as quite an abrupt shock for Tracy, whose eyes went wide as she suddenly felt a big pair of furry hands grab her around the ankles and wrench her from the counter, twisting her violently in the process.

Manipulating the girl with ease, Trent brought his mate's legs high up in the air, letting her head dangle down facing his muscular body. The young woman was quite confused from the rough handling and even more so as the room around her was flipped on her head. But one thing became painfully clear once her face was levelled in front of a thick Bull cock.

All traces of higher thoughts had already left the female's brain, and the moment she felt that powerful phallus rubbing against her cheek, the moment she felt the overpowering smell of Bull musk and girl cum filling her head, she knew immediately the only thing she could do.

As Trent held her upside down, Tracy took a firm hold of the Bull's cock and ravenously stretched her little lips over the widely flared head. Being so small, she barely managed to get the whole head crammed into her mouth, but she was nonetheless worshipping it with her utmost desire, zealously lavishing the potent cock-head with her tiny tongue.

Trent snorted in amusement, feeling somewhat ticklish as the female did her best to service his phallus, but this just wasn't going to cut it. So with a hard, Bestial grunt, Trent lifted his captive just a bit before driving her back down, forcing his cock to painfully invade back into the woman's throat. Tracy's eyes just burst into stars as the thick Beast phallus dominated her body, forcing her to accept it's inhuman size and love it all the same.

Trent bellowed out a low, rumbling 'Moo' as his cock was comfortably nestled in the extremely tight slot of his new mate. He didn't often take females this small, and she might had had the tightest throat he'd ever felt. But that didn't matter at this point, he'd break her little body all the same until it was completely remade for taking big Beasty cock!

Relishing in the gratification as Tracy lavished his cock, Trent felt good enough to continue rewarding the girl for her good behavior. He held the girl's body closer to his own, tighter, bringing her tiny slit right up to the point of his muzzle. Tracy's body quivered as she felt his incredibly hot breath blow savagely across her still extremely sensitive slit.

Finally Trent stuck his massive, strong tongue out and dug it deep into the girl's quivering little pussy, forcing it as far down as he could go, not caring at all for his brother's sperm that still heavily saturated her.

The barest hint of a strong cry was muffled as Tracy's scream vibrated around Trent's cock. Sure, his tongue didn't fill her nearly as full as his cock, but it was still so incredibly strong and muscular, and much more flexible. So when Trent began battering it around her fragile little pussy it sent rockets of pleasure shooting up her spin.

Trent locked his willing slave into a brutal, standing sixty-nine, not planning to relent until he'd dumped all his potent cum directly into the girl's belly. The feral Bull began to lightly buck his hips, forcefully driving his vengeful cock deeper through the helpless young woman's throat until he was forcing her to swallow it all the way down to his base.

And Tracy could only let her body relent, accept the brutal punishment, and love every single moment of it! The Bull forced her cock so deep into her mouth she was kissing the thick, tree-like stump of it! And in the meantime his tongue was turning her own pussy inside out. As the mind-bending sensations ruined her, Tracy had only one thought in her brain that stood out from the sea of unbelievable pleasure; she'd never be able to give up fucking Beasties after this!

Sky barely had time to witness her three friend's being claimed by their new Bulls before it was her time once again. Her eyes slowly drifted upwards as she noticed the white Bull now standing beside her seated form, looking down with nothing less than absolute purpose at her. She could see it in his eyes, he knew exactly what his purpose in this world was; to fuck helpless human girls like her, break them into mindless Beast sluts and impregnate them with his deserving Beasty offspring!

Quinn was silent as he reached down towards Sky, taking her lithe shoulders in his big hands and forcing her to stand against the wall, pressing her helpless form against the surface in a sure sign of his dominance.

Sky had to nearly tilt her head all the way up to meet his eyes, unable to leave that clear cut focus of his, and wanting with all her soul to give her body to him to fulfill that purpose, to be bred by a strong Beast!

Her inhibitions were totally obliterated now, and Sky could only bite her lip in seductive eagerness as she looked up with lust into the eyes of the big white Bull that was silently threatening to rape her relentlessly. Her voice came out docile and quiet as she spoke with complete honesty.

"Fuck me up. Show me why us human girls are so eager to be bred by big Bulls like you." Her voice resounded the natural desire that she'd discovered in her heart. She wanted him to know he had her permission, that she desired for him to fulfill his natural role and breed her!

Quinn only silently smirked as he grabbed the bride-to-be around her narrow waist and lifted her effortlessly before slamming his feral cock deep inside her. Sky gasped in undiluted delight as the Bestial Bull cock filled her body one more time. As the Beast's phallus sunk mercilessly deep inside her welcoming pussy, Sky bellowed out like the heifer she'd been turned into, singing her pleasure for all to hear as her strong mate bottomed out inside her.

As Quinn speared the young woman on his inhuman phallus he pinned her quite forcefully to the wall, Sky relishing the pressure he exerted as she wrapped her legs around him, showing him that she wanted his giant rod inside her, wanted him to unleash his virile sperm deep into her womb.

With the female helplessly tamed on his cock, Quinn began to fuck her against the wall, causing aching pleasure to shoot through Sky's pussy with every thrust of his thick cock. With Sky so securely lodged on his length, Quinn was actually able to let her go, letting Sky's entire body weight force her to sink down as deep as possible on her beloved master's rod. She mewled in pure ecstasy as she was thoroughly dominated by the Beast.

Quinn's hands didn't remain free for long, though. Instead, he possessively took the young woman's wrists in his inescapable grip, her wrists appearing so very narrow in his massive paw. In a non-too-gentle motion he wrenched Sky's arms up above her head and pinned them to the wall, leaving the female utterly helpless and trapped upon the lovely cock.

With her entire body pushing her down ever deeper onto the massive Bull cock, Sky was fast approaching her orgasm. Her face was a sea of endless ecstasy as she continued to pant and moan in utter bliss. All she could do was embrace the thick Beasty phallus ravishing her human pussy and stare into those cold, covetous eyes of the Bull that had so completely conquered her.

And as Quinn looked back into the wanton gaze of his newest slut, as he saw the absolute submission and acceptance of Beast lovers, his own instincts were kicked into overdrive, and he was overcome with a pure, animalistic urge to fuck and breed this helpless female!

Feelings of utter dominance overwhelmed Quinn and instinctive submission flooded Sky. Blood boiling, Quinn leant his big muzzle in and kissed Sky, the young woman who'd promised to marry her human sweetheart, and she happily accepted his big Bull tongue with the greatest enthusiasm, kissing the Beast back with all the love she could muster to show that Beasts truly owned her now!

Finally feeling the surge of rightful reclamation of this fertile human female, Quin roared into Sky's mouth, heightening her bliss all the more as he unleashed the boiling cum that had been pent up in his swinging testicles.

Sky moaned back against the oppressive Bull tongue conquering her mouth as she felt yet another torrent of hot Bull sperm invade her already oversaturated womb. Her body, hanging helpless in Quinn's grip, surged and shuttered in a divine orgasm as her womb once more received the blessed gift, feeling as each of the mighty Bull's potential children fought to claim one of her receptive eggs.

As Quinn pulled his muzzle back he dragged Sky's tongue out of her mouth. Another silent smirk etched into his sweating brow as he saw her once so pretty face, now stained with tears of happiness and a giddy, mind-broken smile etched there as her tongue lolled out, begging for more dominance.

Elsewhere Trent was feeling his own climax about to overwhelm him. Withdrawing his own tongue from the set of feminine lips, Trent snorted roughly against his slave's cunt as his load exploded deep inside the girl's throat.

Tracy was only momentarily disappointed as she felt the wonderful tongue leave her snatch, but not a second later she felt a torrent of scalding hot liquid come pouring right into the back of her throat and racing down to stuff her belly with its' intoxicating effects. Feeling her body happily receive this gift was all the girl could ask, and even as the overbearing cock continued to choke her throat, Tracy was rewarded with her own intense orgasm.

Jezebel had reclaimed some of her voice, and was moaning in blinding ecstasy as she felt her own orgasm about to be forcefully invoked upon her. Rocky strained himself as he recklessly fucked the young woman's body into his swollen cock like a ragdoll. Since he'd had complete control over his own personal fucktoy, it didn't take much more to bring his own gratification to an end.

Rocky forced his Bestial cock as deep into his mate as possible, wrenching her legs wide apart as he mashed her hips against his own. Jezebel found one last breath to scream to the heavens as she felt the mighty Bull cock batter through her cervix and immediately unleash the newest batch of Beast sperm. Even as stuffed as she was, her body happily accepted all the Bull demanded she take.

Cassie had been loyally fucking herself against Brutus cock with utter devotion, and was soon to reach her own reward. Her face and voice betrayed all the ecstasies she felt at allowing her body to purely pleasure the Beast's darkest whims. She relished in the fact that she'd become a slave to their sexual desires, it was now her greatest happiness. And Brutus had certainly appreciated it, and now intended to reward her with the cum she so badly craved.

"I'm about to cum again. That's what you want, isn't it?! To be a stupid Bull bitch! To live stuffed with Bull cock and Bull cum until your belly's ripe with Bull calves!" Brutus taunted hoarsely as he fought to hold back just a few seconds more.

Cassie was just as exhausted, but a hundred times more driven to see both of their climaxes through to the end.

"Fuck yes! Fuck my pussy full of your thick, smelly Bull cum! Let me feel your strong sperm conquer my eggs and force me to carry a healthy Bull calf! I want to be a Bull Breeding Bitch!" Cassie cried with as much enthusiasm as her rapidly weakening body could muster.

Hearing the human female fully embrace her devotion to Beast cock sent Brutus over the edge. His knuckles curled hard as he gripped on for dear life to Cassie's hips, striking his cock up hard and forcing it to crash into the poor girl's thoroughly abused womb.

Tears openly rolled down Cassie's face as she could only wail and laugh as this unbelievable climax shattered her mind. Brutus' tree-trunk thick cock stuffed her completely, ruined her for human men forever, and kept her feeling like she'd fully fulfilled her life's purpose. She felt every pulse of every vein along the mighty cock as it twitched against the fragile pussy, she felt as rope after rope, gallon after gallon of virile Beast sperm filled her belly again, promising her womb would soon be home to a new Beasty child.

The room shook as the four women were once more filled by their four Bull lovers, and the cries of feminine ecstasy and roars of Bestial dominance echoed mightily throughout the building, letting all know that nature was taking its' course in this apartment tonight, and perhaps poisoning the dreams of a few dozen women.

As the room quieted down to heavy gasps and panting breaths, each of the Bulls gingerly removed their respective girls from off of their throbbing cocks. Rocky let Jezebel's body slide clean off his Beasthood and slump down until she was again lying flat on the floor.

Trent hoisted the poor Tracy up, pulling her free from his massive phallus as she sputtered weakly from the musky flesh dragging across her throat one last time. She had to take deep, gasping breaths once her mouth was finally free, but the dark brown bull was quite happy to see that, aside from some spit, she'd swallowed down all his potent cum. As he could tell the little female would be utterly useless for a time, he lowered her down as gently as he could until the young woman was resting on her side on the floor.

Brutus struggled a bit to raise his upper body until he was seated upright, the motion causing a totally out-of-her-head Cassie to lifelessly slump back towards the opposite end of the couch. The onyx Bull had to push her still clutching waist away, groaning a bit as his overused cock slid free from her wickedly tight clutch. Finally he could stand again as the broken female slumped lifelessly over the arm of the couch.

Sky was no more coherent than any of her friends, and as soon as Quinn had lifted her up and managed to slip his own phallus free, he was letting her fall down along her wall until she was once more seated propped up against it.

*

As the four human females were left in utterly mindless heaps, the four Bulls snorted heartily and began to walk a bit, just to stretch their well-used muscles. The animals all made for Sky's kitchen, conferring at her fridge and helping themselves to a round of beers they felt they well deserved.

As the boys refreshed themselves they didn't have much to say, but they did agree there was still much more fun to be had with their newest sluts. So once they'd decided how they'd divide up the girls for the next round, they all smugly returned to the room to continue dominating the helpless females.

Brutus and Quinn now intended to taste the other two females, and began to move side by side. Quinn unceremoniously stopped to scoop up the little Tracy under his arm like a briefcase, even as both their eyes locked onto the vulnerable Jezebel.

As Quinn stood right beside Jezebel's near-unconscious body, Tracy hanging just over her friend, Brutus got down onto his knees, hoping that even in their mindless revelry the two females might better hear what he had to say.

"You know, we don't just love it when human girls submit to us Beasts. We also love it when girls like you can get along with each other, too." His voice rumbled out very coolly, and apparently it reached the young women as they each weakly moaned in some sort of response.

Lowering her near to the ground, Quinn finally dumped Tracy right on top of her friend Jezebel. Both of the ladies were only weakly aware of the perverse contact their naked bodies were now making with one another, and just barely had the presence of mind to realize their face was now laying directly beside their friend's pussy.