A Beastly Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And finally Brutus snorted harsh like the animal he was as he hammered Sky's hips down one last time. His cock shattered through her fragile pussy and unleashed his massive load of virile sperm into her hyper-fertile womb, nearly empty now after slowly absorbing all of last night's excess. Well, it had been empty, but now it was packed full with future offspring once again.

Feeling all three mighty Bull's unleash their powerful essence inside every part of her fully sent Sky over the edge. She could truly feel her soul breaking, her entire humanity being erased as this life-defining orgasm burned through her body. She felt every last drop of molten Bull baby batter full her womb, ass, and belly to the absolute brim. This was her natural state that she'd become now, nothing more than a vessel for the pure, unbridled lust of Beasts. And thanks to her accepting that, she was rocked with the most incredible orgasm she'd ever felt.

*

After all was said and done the Bulls now stood by the front door, quietly and calmly dressing themselves as they prepared to finally leave this den of lust they'd created. But although they'd be leaving, they all smirked as they knew that the marks they'd left on their victims would be permanently etched into their minds, and as proof they needed only look down to the damage they'd left.

The four girls had been left piled in the middle of Sky's living room, all utterly weak and helpless. But as Jezebel, Tracy, and Cassie looked so very content with their new world view, in the midst of those three lay Sky, leaking cum from every opening, her face displaying that her mind had been completely wiped blank. Yet even so, Brutus knew she could still hear him.

"You can't forget this Sky. No matter what you tell yourself today or tomorrow, you'll never forget having taken the fucking of your life. You'll have to accept the fact that you don't want to shackle yourself to some weak fiancé. You don't want to settle for any pathetic limp-dicked human man after riding the Bulls. You already know your place, and very soon you'll realize that. We'll see you soon, little bird."

With Brutus' final promise echoing in Sky's head, the four very satisfied Bullmen walked out of her apartment, but not out of her mind, and certainly not out of their lives. And later Sky would realize that Brutus was right. Even as she again regained her "sanity," and tried to rationalize to herself that this was wrong, even as she feared and struggled with this in the knowledge that she was supposed to be wed in a matter of days, she would never be able to forget that incredible, fulfilling, fateful feeling of submitting her body to their strong, virile, Bull cocks!

*

Sitting against the wall just outside Sky's apartment door was a young woman named Anna. At the moment, she had her pajama pants pushed thoughtlessly down beneath her butt, her hand tiredly resting atop her oozing pussy, the juice of her recent orgasm staining the smooth wood floor beneath her. Her face was flush with redness and sweat as she'd just brought herself to her... something-teenth orgasm since last night.

Anna was one of Sky's apartment neighbors, living with her boyfriend Christopher, and while he could sleep through an Earthquake she was awoken quite readily once last night's 'fun' started. And the longer she was forced to listen, the more her own imagination began to run wild as she heard every passionate scream, every bestial snort, and every degrading word as the Bulls ravished the pretty girls next door. Anna had been able to get as clear a picture of what was going on as Sky herself.

At some point, fantasizing turned to real lust, and Anna found herself skulking just outside Sky's door where she could better hear the violation going on inside. It felt like something else, like some spirit were controlling her mind, and eventually her body. She found herself wedging her fingers into her panties, vigorously stroking against her clit as she imagined herself being abused by the Bulls along with all those other girls. Over and over she couldn't help herself from fingering her pussy all the way to incredible orgasm, until eventually exhaustion claimed her and she fell asleep right in the hallway.

Even that had not been the end, as she awakened to the renewed sound of violent love, and immediately felt the need to masturbate once again, not even caring that she was fully out in the open for any of her neighbors to see!

But now as she recovered from her most recent climax, to her sheer horror Sky's door opened just then, revealing four very imposing Bulls who just looked down at her quite curiously.

But as Anna just looked up with big Doe eyes, like a deer caught in the headlights, the Bulls just snickered down as they immediately realized what this female had been up too. Not that they weren't pleasantly surprised, it was simply a logical inevitability; all females were eventually destined to realize their wild desires and give themselves to Beasts.

Brutus smirked at the sight, and figured that as long as the opportunity was there he might as well take it and enjoy a 'morning snack' on the way home. Anna was utterly paralyzed, unable to move as she watched the big, onyx bull reach down to grab her. She couldn't so much as bring herself to scream, only whimper as Brutus hoisted her over his shoulder like she were just a piece of luggage he owned. And from the Bulls' perspective, any female was something that was rightfully theirs to take and possess.

As the Bull's walked down towards the parking lot with Anna in their tow, a slight fleeting thought passed her mind as she watched her own door pass out of her reach. All she had to do was shout out, call for help, call for Christopher and she wouldn't be kidnapped. But the minute her door was out of reach, the only thought in her head was what they were going to do to her.

*

Just minutes later, the four Bull's were back in Quinn's sizable SUV, the white Bull behind the wheel driving back to their place, Trent in the passenger seat, Rocky falling back asleep in the middle seat, and Brutus sprawled out comfortably taking up the entire back seat. Of course, he really needed the space.

Anna's clothes had been stripped away the moment they'd left the apartment building, and now she found herself totally naked and impaled on the big onyx Bull's cock! She could barely remember her thought process, barely remember anything right now. All that mattered in her whole life was bouncing herself up and down and letting this magnificent, massive Bull cock spear her up to her womb.

Brutus just smiled and relaxed into his seat as this lust-crazed woman rode him like her life depended on it. Sometimes it really was that easy, only further proof that human females were naturally made to be slave to Beasty cock. And now he could just enjoy watching this woman's face twist in sheer ecstasy as her delighted moans filled the car, and of course rolled out the fully open windows for all to hear.

Anna mindlessly set about fucking herself on this animal, her and the Bull's own immediate gratification all she cared about. Impaled on that Beasty mass as she was, it would be a long while before rational thought returned to her, and she really understood the full consequences of what she'd done, the absolute and permanent way her life would change. But however long it would take her mind to catch up, deep down her heart already knew the truth; her fate was sealed.

Brutus, meanwhile, had much more to really think about. Even as this newest Beasty convert devotedly fucked herself on top of him, Brutus couldn't help but keep his mind on Sky.

He'd literally claimed, fucked, and possibly impregnated hundreds of human women, yet there was something about Sky that kept his mind occupied. He wasn't sure if there was anything special about the girl herself or just her situation. But no matter the case, Brutus just smirked venomously. He had much grander plans for her, and very soon he knew Sky would be more than thrilled to learn all about them.