A Beauteous Flower Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanemund
Tanemund
52 Followers

Before Madison could reinstall herself in her chair, Adalina, Ivy and Deva got her to agree to do a Tiktok. Adalina selected a song and quickly taught them the steps. Since they were all professional dancers, they all caught on fast and soon they lined up and did a take. The speakers around the pool pumped out Paul Russell's "Lil Boo Thang" and they all launched into their synchronized routine.

"You my lil' boo thang

So, I don't give a hoot what your dude say

Girl, I know

You a lil' too tame

I'll be shooting that shot like 2K

Girl, I know

Tell 'em I'm, tell 'em I'm next

Tell 'em you found a lil' something too fresh

I know

Tell 'em I'm, tell 'em I'm next

Tell 'em you found a lil' something too fresh

I know"

All throughout the dance Madison noticed that Steve's eyes stayed on her, so she put some extra punch and pop in her moves. There was nothing to it really. She just enjoyed the dance, and the company of her friends was all, and if Steve looked then that was none of her concern. Men always looked at her wherever she went, and Steve was just another man.

Noon rolled around and Madison sipped at another drink as Steve orbited around the pool and slapped hands with the other players. Madison stayed reclined and took surreptitious glances from behind her hair at Steve. Each time he moved she adjusted her position to make sure her pose was always graceful and flattered her figure. As he neared her chair, Madison looked slightly away and waited for someone to introduce him so she could continue to portray the pretty, gracious and stylish hostess. Finally, Deva took Steve in tow and trolled over to Madison.

"And this is Madison," Deva prompted. "She's our hostess."

Steve smiled broadly at Madison and reached towards her with an enormous, bronzed paw of a hand. Veins scored the length of his arm and the sun glinted off his sunglasses. Madison daintily shook his hand with her fingertips. She played it cool as a cucumber and tried to mimic Mrs. Selene's graceful charm.

"Hi, Steve. I'm so glad to meet you."

Steve beamed at her. He was a hunk, that was for sure.

"Thank you. You have a gorgeous home."

"Thank you," Madison giggled in appreciation.

At some unnoticed point, Deva retreated and Steve didn't follow her. Instead, he posed, statuesque, before Madison. His sun block covered muscles gleamed and Madison felt a little flutter in her stomach. She enjoyed Steve's attention, but it made her a little uncomfortable. She was a married woman after all, but then again, she hadn't done anything but be a pretty, gracious, and stylish hostess, so no harm no foul. Nothing to get upset about. Instinctively the tip of left thumb felt her ring finger to touch her engagement ring and her wedding band. A note of concern passed through her mind when she found her finger was bare and then she recalled that she hadn't worn her rings, so she didn't get a tan line on her finger.

"Your house isn't as gorgeous as you are, though."

Another flutter went through Madison's stomach. Her finger nervously traced the dent her wedding band left in her finger. Madison wished she had it on right now to defuse this... situation. However, was more than one way to skin this cat.

"Thank you. My husband would agree with you."

Steve blinked, but his smile never wavered.

"Oh, is he here? I'd like to meet him."

Another butterfly fluttered in Madison's stomach. She sensed danger, but then her tipsy mind recalled that she hadn't done anything wrong. She had only been nice to Steve. She could handle this.

"He's away on business."

"Oh," smiled Steve as he removed his sunglasses. "Maybe some other time."

"Maybe."

Steve allowed his eyes to roam over Madison's body and Madison couldn't help but enjoy that look in his eyes. That look told her he was interested in her and from a man like Steve, any girl would be flattered by that look. Eventually Steve's eyes found her eyes again.

"He's a very lucky man," admired Steve in a low voice as he gazed into Madison's eyes.

Madison giggled. The tension was thick in the air, just like she remembered it. Guys like Steve were simple and uncomplicated. They came straight ahead, and Madison found that the familiar routine of a little flirtation with a guy like Steve a welcome relief. Daniel was enigmatic, and his intelligence and reticence meant that Madison was never quite sure what was on his mind. Steve however, well, Madison could see what he was after from a mile away, and she decided to allow him a little harmless pursuit on his part. Simply to feed her ego. Nothing more. After all, if she didn't do anything with Steve, this wasn't wrong.

A few minutes later Madison joined the party goers in the pool with Steve in tow. He stayed within arms-length of Madison while the rest of the party swirled and swam around them. The music got a little louder, and the drinks got a little stronger and a couple or two disappeared. As afternoon wore on the autumn chill appeared and Madison climbed out of the cool pool water with a shiver in her bones. Steve draped a towel over her shoulders, and she giggled her thanks to him as they went back to Madison's lounge chair.

"Would you like another drink?"

"Actually, Steve. I would. And then maybe you can help me get some sunblock on my back."

Steve smiled broadly and nodded.

"Certainly."

Madison's toes tingled a bit. She liked the way he said her name and soon she had another drink and Steve sat behind her and rubbed sunblock on her back with his broad, veiny hands. The combination of drink and skin contact made Madison a little giddy and flirty. She gave a couple of soft moans when his hands found places under her shoulder blades where small little knots of tension hid. He rubbed them slowly and firmly and applied just the right amount of pressure. Madison's eyes closed languidly, and she almost didn't feel it when his hands slipped under the strings of her bra. Almost. Despite her deepening buzz, Madison knew where the line was, and she knew she had better put a stop to Steve's advances.

"Mmmmm. No fair," she muttered. "Hands out of the no-fly zone."

Steve held up his hands as if to protest innocence.

"Sorry, sorry."

Madison regarded him over her shoulder. She should have been pissed as hell at him, but he was gorgeous and, well, who could blame him for trying? Madison forgave him with a small smile, faced forward again and laid back against his heavy pectoral muscles.

"Just as long as you know the limits."

Steve snaked a python arm around Madison's waist and snuggled her against his abdominal muscles. Madison shivered. Steve's body seemed a little cold, probably due to his swim in the pool, but it was a magnificent rock of hardened masculinity. She knew she shouldn't allow this, but her tipsy brain enjoyed the sensation and as long as it didn't go any further, it wasn't illegal. Steve put his lips near Madison's left ear, and his breath tickled her earlobe and the side of her neck. She got goosebumps and flinched with a giggle.

"I'd love a tour of the rest of your house," he breathed into her ear.

Alarm bells went off in Madison's skull. Even as tipsy as she was, she knew what the house tour really meant. Steve meant to get her isolated so he could press his luck and Madison knew that wasn't cool. Although... it flattered her. No. She had to put a stop to it immediately, but then she didn't exactly put a stop to it.

"We'll see," she whispered back. "Maybe later. Now be a good boy and get me another drink."

Steve placed his chin on Madison's shoulder and blew a kiss in her ear.

"Be right back."

Steve stood up and paced away. As he went, Madison looked around and waved frantically for girlfriend support. Deva, Ivy and Adalina reported for duty and knelt around Madison.

"Don't leave me alone for the rest of the day!" Madison whispered to her friends.

"What's wrong?" asked Ivy.

"Steve's got the wrong idea."

Ivy looked at Madison slyly.

"So? What's the trouble? I'd let him do all kinds of wrong ideas to me!"

Adalina gazed at Steve and then gave Madison a glance of evaluation.

"Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to pass up the opportunity," postulated Adalina. "A few rounds with Steve would do wonders for any girl's ego."

Ivy winked at Madison.

"He'd make a great second husband."

Madison bridled at Ivy's implications while Adalina looked over at Steve again and pantomimed a chef's kiss.

"Ivy!" Madison hissed.

"Oh, I see," Ivy pondered with faux innocence. "So I'm the asshole here? Well, I wonder just how he got that wrong idea anyway?"

Madison sat up indignantly while a trace of guilt skittered across her mind.

"What are you accusing me of?" Madison hissed crossly. "I'm a happily married woman!"

Adalina giggled, Ivy snorted, and Deva mugged a wry smile, all at Madison's expense. When Madison pulled a look of pique, Adalina and Ivy rolled their eyes and laughed. Deva bobbled her head and then relented.

"OK, OK," placated Deva. "Don't get your panties in a bunch. I'll save you."

A few minutes later Steve returned with Madison's drink. As Madison sat up to sip it, Deva interposed herself between Madison and Steve. It seemed Deva's ability to remain untouched in a crowd also allowed her to magically insert herself between Madison and Steve. Madison exhaled a bit of relief. No harm, no foul and Deva would surely charm Steve away from her. No mortal man could resist the way Deva flirted. Grateful for the escape, Madison took another sip of her cup and relaxed back on the lounge.

The day ambled to evening, and the air got cooler. A few people left, but a few more people arrived, and they brought more food and more booze. Madison deliberately steered clear of Steve's gaze. She was a little tipsier than before and she didn't need any more temptations along that line. She put it all down to the booze and pushed the thoughts of Steve out of her mind. Daniel would be home tomorrow, and this would be just an uncomfortable memory she never spoke of again.

When Daniel entered her thoughts part of Madison began to wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to just shut this party down and send everyone home. It was dusk now and the thin fall breeze began to tickle the crowd. Only the heartiest souls were still in the pool and the rest huddled together on the patio to laugh and enjoy the warmth of closely packed yet still scantily clad bodies. For some reason when she thought of warmth Madison pictured herself in Daniel's arms by a fire in the living room, and she felt lonely for him.

Deva stayed close to Madison and kept watch as Midnight drew closer. Steve was played volleyball in the cold pool with a bunch of men and woman who were in various stages of undress and that caused Madison to let her guard down a bit. Steve was distracted and that gave her a moment of respite from the little tickle of guilt in her mind. Madison's buzz had slackened in the cold, and she felt a small hangover headache begin to assert itself along with a sense that this had all gone far enough. She excused herself and went into the kitchen alone where she flicked on the small light over the sink and reached up into the cupboard for a glass and a couple of Tylenol. She had just swallowed the Tylenol when the screen door clicked shut. A gust of wind whined through the screen and alerted her to a masculine presence.

Madison slowly set the glass down on the counter. She didn't need to turn around to know who it was. She knew she should leave the kitchen and go back out to the patio and find Deva, but she didn't. In the coolness of the shadowed kitchen, she felt dangerous tension as if she stood on the precipice of a huge plunge. Behind her she sensed Steve as he examine her body, lustful and predatory. Another cool breeze blew his scent to her and raised goosebumps all over Madison's body. Her skin felt tight, and she became very aware that all she wore only a skimpy bikini and Madison knew instinctively that if things went much further, that would not even slow them down. Despite the alerts in her head, Madison's breath shuddered with anticipation, but she still managed to say the right thing.

"You shouldn't be here."

"Oh, yes I should."

He was close now, just a few inches away. Madison's body reacted to the low growl in his voice. She couldn't help it. What girl wouldn't get a little heady thrill from a moment like this with a guy like him, like Steve?

"This isn't right. I shouldn't..." she warned breathlessly. She said all the right things, but she wondered if it was only for the sake of form. Madison didn't want this. Did she?

"Mmmm hmmmm."

He was right behind her now, a solid wall of manly abdominal and pectoral muscles. His massive hands settled on her hips and his lips brushed her ear. Madison's gave a little gasp. This was wrong, and she should have stopped it, but she didn't. She was tempted. Sorely tempted and Steve was right here, and Daniel wasn't.

Steve's hands roamed over her stomach and drew a shiver from Madison. They trailed down her body and came to rest on her ass and one of his fingers slipped beneath the waistband of her bikini bottom to give it a gentle experimental tug. Madison gasped again. This was wrong... and right... and wrong. She turned to face him and despite her body's lustful reaction and desires, summoned a look of reproof. Steve's face was inches from hers, and she felt small and vulnerable so close to him. Part of her was tempted by the feel of his hard body pressed to hers, but she knew she could not have it. Could she?

"That was too forward," she said as sternly as she could muster. She should have slapped him or screamed for help, but she didn't. Steve's face was hidden in shadow and his voice rumbled like distant thunder.

"When I see something, I want, I go for it."

Madison's mind scrambled, unable to find another rejoinder to keep the up banter and stall while she resolved the conflict in her chest. Her body wanted Steve, but her mind and heart knew he would be the biggest mistake of her life. Steve, unaware of her struggles, leaned into her, a giant wall of muscle and sinew, still slightly damp with cold pool water, and pinned her between his body and the countertop. Then his face lowered to Madison's and suddenly his lips were on hers while his giant, cold hands searched her body. They ran up her sides and over her breasts and then blazed a cold, rough trail down her stomach towards her vagina with purposeful directness.

Just as the moment threatened to go beyond rational control, Madison balked. The tempted part of her had thought she would enjoy this moment, but instead she felt vaguely sick. Steve had not hurt her, nor had he assaulted her because up until that moment, to her shame, Madison knew she had allowed it, encouraged it and even participated in it, but the lack of compassion or kindness in his touch brought her back to herself. She did not want this; not with her body, not with her mind and not with her heart. She did not want it because Steve handled her like a football trophy; something to be possessed and celebrated and put on a shelf. To him it was all about lust and conquest, and this would always be about him and not her. Madison would be just one more notch on his belt and she was instantly turned off by Steve and his hasty and clumsy and adolescent touch. Daniel's touch never made her feel like this, and it was Daniel's gentle, caring and warm touch that she wanted with her whole being, body and soul. Only Daniel's. The wrongness of the moment hit her like a slap and Madison's body revolted at the cold touch of Steve's skin.

Like one awakening from a dream, Madison broke the kiss with a snap turn of her head to the side. Once, not too long ago, this kind of man would have excited Madison, but now her body clenched with rejection. Once, Madison had been enticed by Steve and guys like him, but now under the insensitive probe of his hands and lips, she felt repulsed by him, and everyone like him, and she didn't want Steve or anyone like him anywhere near her ever again. What she wanted was her gentle, kind husband, Daniel, but he wasn't there, and Madison felt a huge wash of guilt and shame. She pushed against Steve's stomach to build some distance between them.

"Get out," she said. Her voice, flat and final, issued it as an order.

"But..."

"Get out... get out of my house... now."

Steve stood in front of her with a look of confusion on his face. A moment ago, the deal between them was virtually closed and now Madison had reneged unexpectedly.

"Madison..." he protested.

Madison stepped clear of him and pointed toward the door.

"Get out."

"Madison?" came Deva's voice from over near the door.

Steve turned to look at Deva who let the screen door loudly bang shut. The blast of cold foreboding air that swirled in behind Deva announced the end of Madison's encounter with Steve. Not just for tonight, but for all time. Madison wiped her lips guiltily as she swore off men like Steve for the rest of her life. It was over, but Steve still stood in the kitchen and swung his eyes from Deva to Madison with a question in his eyes. Madison's brow furrowed and she dismissed him with a point and hard glare. To his credit, Steve knew his chance was gone, and with a nod went back outside to the pool. Madison felt weak in her knees and sick to her stomach and had to lean back against the counter to brace herself. Deva touched her arm with a look of concern.

"Are you OK?" Deva queried her. "Did he hurt you?"

"Oh, Deva!" Madison answered while she wondered how much Deva had seen. "I almost did the stupidest thing!"

Deva looked Madison over and, satisfied that Madison was physically alright, gave Madison a quick side hug. Madison's eyes teared up.

"Deva, I think the party is over."

Deva nodded as another omen of cool wind blew from outside.

"Me too," answered Deva with finality in her voice. "Daniel's home."

*****

"Oh my, God," gasped Madison. "But he's not supposed to be home until tomorrow afternoon!"

Deva shrugged.

"Guess he missed you."

Madison checked to be sure her bikini was straight. Guilt made her feel as if Steve's ham-handed touches had left a visible trail of possession on her body. She glanced at Deva.

"How much did you...."

Deva shook her head.

"Just us girls. You did good," she reassured Madison.

Madison let out a relieved sigh. Despite her guilt, she felt better with Daniel home and, she resolved that Daniel would never know what just about happened here. It was a safe bet because Steve would probably never admit to a loss and Deva would never tell. The cool breeze blew again as she headed out the back door to greet her husband, but for a second Madison got the distinct impression that she had forgotten something. Madison shook it off because she didn't have time for whatever it was now. She wanted and needed to go to Daniel and put her arms around him, her anchor.

Daniel wasn't hard to find, because he actually stuck out like a sore thumb. In a crowd of scantily clad and physically buffed party-goers, he looked trim and slender in a pair of black slacks over black brogues and a French blue button-down shirt. His pink and blue tie hung loosely knotted and he carried his dark tweed sports coat over his arm. As he scratched his head at the sight of the crowd around his pool, Daniel's black fedora rode to the back of his skull and his large black computer bag hung from his right shoulder. He looked dazed, as if he didn't quite understand what he saw, and he looked exhausted, and Madison could not wait to get her hands on him.

"Hey, hubby!" she gushed a little too anxiously as she flounced to him like a little girl. Madison sprang at him and hugged him and kissed him a little too fiercely, as if she tried to convince herself and the whole world that she hadn't just kissed another man. In the cool evening crowd of the party, Daniel's body was cozy warm while his blood shot and bleary eyes continued pan around in confusion.

Tanemund
Tanemund
52 Followers