A Beauteous Flower Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you tomorrow."

Madison looked up at him again with eyes that shone with starlight.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

An awkward silence followed, as if each hoped the connection of their hands would bridge the distance between them. Madison had seen Daniel's struggles in his eyes. He wanted her, but the evil spirit was still in his way and it still haunted their home. He needed more time even though he had not said it out loud, and despite the desire that smoldered in her, Madison released Daniel back to the cabin for the night.

"I'll hold you to that," she cooed. "Just know I'm all yours, Daniel. I'm waiting for you."

With that she kissed him and opened the back door.

"Good night, Daniel," she smiled sweetly.

"Good night, Madison."

The door clicked closed behind Madison with Daniel still outside. She leaned against the closed door to puff out frustration and then stomped theatrically through the kitchen while she flapped her arms in frustration. How many near misses would she have to endure? How long would it take? Fuck him or fight him, Cassidy had said. It had sounded so simple, but it appeared to be rare and elusive. Yet before she got too depressed, she remembered that phase three was tomorrow, and if that didn't work then Friday was just a day after that. Given what had happened the last two nights, Madison figured it was better than even money that she could close the deal soon.

"And if I don't, I'll pop," she mumbled to herself as she crawled into bed and looked at Daniel's empty spot. Outside the lights of the cabin glowed. Her husband, her Daniel, was not a hundred and fifty feet away from her, but he might as well have been on the dark side of the moon. Eventually she slept to nurse the ache of loneliness in her heart.