A Beautiful Beast for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded while looking right into Debbie's eyes, "Our first kiss changed everything. Our second removed the veils that we both hid behind."

"What about your search for Tesem?" Debbie asked a little uncertainly.

"If he is here, then I must find him so that I can introduce him to you proudly. I still want to see him, though it is more to see if he is well and happy. But that is for tonight -- if he were to walk in through the door right now.

If I can have just a little more of this wonderful day's luck, then I will be able to introduce him to the one who holds my heart as well. I now wish to try to make it so."

Debbie chuckled softly as she leaned over to kiss Khensa softly, "You give me just once chance, Khensa, and I think that I'd reach to grab your heart and never let it go."

------------------------------

While Debbie poured them another glass of wine, Khensa picked up the empty plate to take to the little galley. She considered the crumbs there for a moment, "Such little things they were, and yet I am full to bursting."

"Well don't do it," Debbie laughed as she brought their glasses in and set them down on the nightstand by the bed, "This place might be roomier than your ship, but it's still small, so bursting is not allowed. In fact, I forbid it."

When Khensa stepped out of the galley and looked over toward the bed, her heart just seemed to crash inside of her and her lungs felt as though they'd snagged somehow.

The lights were still off and the only light in the room came from the tiny little winking LEDs on the tree. It lent a warm and soft glow to everything and one of those things was Debbie's body as she lay on the bed with a smile.

"I may not know what I'm doing once we start, but I have heard that Anubians are really good lovers, so I'm kind of hoping just a little now that you might just show me a little of the uh, legend."

Khensa smiled very slowly as she got down on the floor and crept onto the bed, coming to Debbie on all fours. It might have looked a little sexy if she'd been human, but the truth of it was that she wasn't. She was something which, depending on need or circumstance could also be a quadruped.

As far as Debbie was concerned, she thought that Khensa could look sexy just brushing her teeth -- and she knew that, having seen it only minutes before.

Now?

The slow way that the Anubian slunk over across the room in a rather sultry and predatorial way, with her yellow eyes gleaming now and then with the reflected light from the glow of the tree and her mouth open just a little -- just enough to catch the other gleam from her long teeth, ...

Debbie felt herself grow sopping wet for Khensa in a little over a heartbeat.

"I felt different to you when we stood and hugged without clothes on?" Khensa asked.

Debbie nodded, not really knowing if she could even speak right then.

"It is because of one of our differences, "Khensa smiled. "What I have protrudes much more than what might be on any human female. I hope that you will like what I have there for you."

She moved her front part onto the bed and she just kept coming, so inexorably slowly that Debbie almost whimpered. To her surprise, Khensa didn't move to get beside her.

She just poured herself uphill like a slightly threatening shadow and she moved over Debbie and looked down with a mildly feral grin.

Debbie noticed the hidden strength of that dark body and she saw the shape of it and felt the way that it had it's effect on her at the same time.

For just a thin slice of time, she also saw that plum and the way that the point of it now protruded even more.

It reminded her of the prow of a sailing ship, for God's sake, she thought.

"I wondered why you wished to list me as the husband between us. It confused me, since where I am from, when females pair in a marriage, there is no distinction made as to their roles.

I am not so much of one who could feel comfortable in that role all of the time, so I hope that you can understand that.

But for now," she sighed in a rather wickedly wanton tone, "I must to prove my prowess in lovemaking, I think. Such a, ... delicious task that you have set me to."

She smiled then, and while Debbie saw lust in that lovely dark face, she also saw a lot more.

She tried to smile up, but she doubted that Khensa saw anything other than a rather weak attempt. It had come to Debbie's mind that the way that they were between them as animals left little doubt as to which one would be the more efficient killer out in the wild.

"What are you thinking?" the dark girl asked and Debbie told her in an almost trembling voice.

Khensa smiled again, still slow as molasses and it was a lot more friendly then as well.

"That might be so," she said almost as a whisper as she lowered her face to nuzzle against the human's cheek for a moment, "but I would never hurt you. In fact, I think that today has taught me something about myself. That fool in the mall who wanted to kiss us in his drunkenness?

For just the briefest moment, I wanted to kill him. But the thought passed instantly.

Right now, ... at this moment," she said as she lowered herself slowly onto Debbie's body, ...

"I wish to claim what is mine."

As they looked into each other's eyes, Debbie felt the way that Khensa adjusted herself so that her plum -- that sweet, wild and delicious-looking firmness between her legs found its way forward and pressed against Debbie's outer lips in a teasing sort of way.

Debbie gasped a little to feel it and Khensa pushed forward a little, seeking the right place to begin.

A few moments later, and Debbie felt her lips -- both sets -- being parted and she knew that the dark little hood over Khensa's clitoris had completely receded, just by listening to the change in her lover's breathing.

Khensa moved then, thrusting very slowly, still in a slightly experimental way, and Debbie thought a little more of the shape of that wonderful plum.

It could also be a plowblade.

The next thrust spread Debbie even more and she felt the intrusion of Khensa's much longer clitoris as it slipped inside of her to actually penetrate her for a short distance. Her hands flew up to touch Khensa's shoulders and hang on because she had no choice in it somehow.

The third thrust caused her to groan and she threw her head back in response.

The sight of that lovely throat there under her, open and exposed in that manner was the last of the common animal stimuli that Khensa could stand.

She began to move more and harder every time that she plowed into Debbie's furrow and she lowered her head to take that throat in her long teeth, just to hold as she mated her human -- just to squeeze so very lightly now and again as her tongue lapped the bare pale skin there.

Debbie got it -- what this was to signify -- even if Khensa wasn't really aware of it.

This was Khensa taking her mate, claiming what was hers as she'd said.

She felt one of Khensa'a long hands take hold of her breast and it added to what was becoming something wild to Debbie.

She didn't mind it.

She cried out as her hands flew over the short fur on her lover's back.

She spread her legs as much as she was able, trying to offer that pure and magnificently female plow just a little more furrow.

Fuck that, Debbie thought, she drew her legs back to give Khensa all the furrow that she had to give to her.

"AaaAh! UhhUH, AaaaAHH!" the strange wild noises seemed to fill the air in the little camper craft and Debbie wondered why Khensa would make them, until she realized that it was her own throat which was the source.

Khensa was breathing like a bellows right up against her throat and just below her ear. The most complex sound that she made was "rrrr,...rrrr,...rrrr," on and on like that.

"Yes!" Debbie cried, "Oh, Khens, Oh Khensa, Oh Ohh! Oh fuck. Fu -- fuck me Khensa, oh God, OH!"

Debbie's own clitoris felt like it was humming every time that Khensa's slipped underneath it to lift it a little. She wondered how this could feel so good. In spite of the way that she could feel that little thing slide in and out of her, it didn't make sense, since there was no great prick filling her here.

Khensa released Debbie's throat and she looked down into those hypnotic and dangerous blue eyes, so foreign to her, so crystalline and pure.

Debbie looked up and she saw the golden orbs there above her and she felt naked somehow in their light. It was as if they were taking knowledge from her about how she felt and offered nothing back.

Until she saw Khensa blink.

Then she saw that they took nothing at all, but were giving to her as Khensa smiled in her joy at making her Deborah happy.

Debbie seized that head and pulled it down while she opened her mouth to offer it to her beast.

Khensa took Debbie's sweet mouth in much the same manner as she took her in this mating. It was hard and a little ferocious and most of all, it was very loving as well.

For the first time since that horrible night when she'd opened the door to hear that her Robby was dead, Debbie's heart flew in her chest and she noticed then that Khensa no longer held her breast at all.

Khensa's incredible body was now being held up by her strong arms so that her nipples and her amazing furry breasts could tease Debbie's every time that she pushed forward.

It was a little annoying at first.

It was like a pair of tickles that you couldn't ever scratch because the sense would be gone if you did.

It was really nice, now that she thought about it and ...

It was just fucking awesome as the whole thing came to her in a flash of realization.

She was being fucked so amazingly well by her huge black-furred beast.

The arrival of that thought coincided with the waves from her crotch. Her nipples seemed to have re-established that long-forgotten connection to her crotch somehow and, and, ...

Debbie threw her head back into the pillow and she heard the first few faint clicks from her neck and she just knew.

It hit her then, that first strong blasting wave that hadn't even given her fair warning. She lifted her shoulders off the bed and tilted her head back even more as she cried out with her mouth open wide.

Khensa saw it and it brought her own rushing crash to her. She fucked faster, harder, faster still, as though she was trying to outrun her own orgasm to stay just a little ahead of the wave, just a little more, a little longer, so that her Deborah might finish well.

She'd never said a thing, not wanting to jinx this on both sides at once, but for the Shm'Sha, to finish poorly or weakly in a first coupling was regarded as a way to presage the pairing from that point on, so it was paramount to finish well the very first time.

Khensa knew it was a pile of dung. But it was the popular nonsensical custom back there.

As though she needed even more pressure.

It was daunting enough to want to please someone so beautiful and foreign to her.

She sure didn't need to keep thinking of some old Anubian wive's tale.

Debbie was pushing against her as though she was trying to sit up and Khensa reached to hold her tightly as she allowed a little room for the motion. In the next moment, she felt Debbie's face against the side of hers, crying out into her ear a little painfully and trying to kiss her so needfully at the same time. She couldn't believe the sounds that she was hearing.

"Oh Khensa, Oh, Oh Khensa, oh, oh, Ah, Ahh, AAhh, ... KhenSAAAAAAAAaaaaaa."

She tried to hold on to Deborah while still allowing the insane way that she seemed to want to writhe for several long moments until she just lowered the two of them down onto the bed with a groan.

There were long minutes of only their breathing and silence otherwise for a time as Khensa focused on the ceiling and the way that the colored lights danced their magical combinations of hues up there.

Debbie seemed to lunge at her from out of nowhere on her left side to press her head against her chest for a moment before shifting so that she could take one of Khensa'a nipples in her mouth to suckle very softly, like a newborn who already had a full belly, but just wanted the security of her mother's breast against her little face.

Khensa smiled to herself.

She'd made love to a human female, of all things.

And it had been wonderful.

"I think," Debbie began and it sounded a little like a croak then.

"I'm not completely sure because, ..." she raised her head to look at the display on the clock built into the wall, "I've only known you for, ... well, it's now our second day, Khensa."

The Anubian smiled even wider, thoroughly entertained by Debbie trying and failing to say something which just had to be important to her somehow.

She reached to hold Debbie and stroke the lovely blonde hair which fascinated her so for a moment, "There was something which you wished to say, but I don't think that you ever got there."

Debbie looked at her and nodded before she lowered her head to kiss that nipple again and hold onto the breast with both hands as she began to suckle once more.

She stopped finally and only moved her head enough so that she could whisper very slowly, dragging her lips over the nipple and causing Khensa to almost flinch, though she didn't, loving the sensation so much.

"I think I love you, Khensa," Debbie whispered, "It's too early to be sure. I just know how I feel.

But it's the 24th now. That makes it Christmas Eve, though it's still pretty early. Just as soon as I can, I'm gonna get up and make love to you, you wonderful, incredible fucking awesome girl."

There was silence for a few moments as Debbie seemed to concentrate on the nipple in front of her while Khensa stroked her head.

"Fuck it," Debbie sighed, "I may as well say it. If I can't make this work -- and even at Christmas, ...

Khensa, I love you. Please love me back and whatever you do, don't you dare leave me or go to work at a job on the outside, ok?

Ok?"

Khensa turned over a little to take Debbie into her arms and she sighed from the tightness of Debbie's hug.

"I love you too, Deborah. Merry Christmas."

-------------------------

Khensa listened to Debbie's soft breathing. From the sound of it, she was asleep. Khensa thought it was sweet to listen to her.

She remembered what had been said about making love to her, but she guessed that it had been a long day for the human and she might be tired out.

She'd never had a human lover before, so she didn't know.

And anyway, she didn't really mind, either.

It had been a long day for her too.

From wanting to share a living space to ending up married and making love to that, she smiled as she looked over at what to her was the most beautiful person that she'd ever seen.

She hadn't yet, but she intended to ask Deborah about these angel things, almost certain that her lover shared a little of that lineage.

She eased herself off the bed and she stepped over to the nightstand. There were the two glasses of wine there, a little forgotten now.

From what she knew, she couldn't just pour it back into the bottle. It seemed a bit of a shame to her.

The thought caused her to look at Deborah again as another smile began on her face.

It hadn't been all that long ago that nothing had seemed like a shame to her. Her life had been one long endless round of parties and male and female bodies either in the beds that she passed through or passing through her own bed.

Now she looked over at her beautiful blonde ape again and she knew that she'd probably never want anyone else again.

She knew that Deborah would make good on her promise to make love to her at some point in the near future.

She walked to the galley to pour out the wine as she thought about that for a moment.

She realized that she was holding her glass and she raised it to her lips.

She'd only had time to swallow once and then Deborah was there in front of her, apologizing for drifting off.

"It's alright, Deborah," she smiled in a bit of surprise, "A long day, I do not mind."

"Well I mind," Debbie said seriously, "I'm so sorry." She took the other wineglass from Khensa and she threw back about a third of it.

"I can't afford to buy wine that I won't drink," she smiled.

"So set your glass down, honey -- that is, unless you're sophisticated enough to be able to hold it up while I do this.

You're my husband now. So it's my job, the way that I see it, to keep you pleased.

You wanted to know why I told Phil that you were the husband?

The answer is that I just knew.

I don't want us to be set in any way, Khensa. I just know that between us, you're the stronger one - and I'm coming to love that about you very much."

Debbie began to kiss her way down Khensa'a front, making little side-trips to visit her breasts along the way as she went.

Khensa shivered as she felt Debbie's hands holding on to her ribs and then sliding down to keep pace with her amazing mouth as it nibbled and grazed its way over the furry plains around and below her navel. And then farther south.

Khensa felt Debbie's hands as they took hold of her flanks and then she felt the first of the kisses, like little butterflies as Debbie kissed her wet way around that part of her which was so unusual to a human girl.

She sipped her wine, knowing that soon, there'd be little chance of it.

She looked down and felt her heart taken to see her sweet human beauty as she tried -- and failed -- to open her mouth wide enough so that she could close it over what she referred to as 'Khensa's magical plum'.

She gave up her attempt after another moment and then Khensa watched as Debbie began to lick and suck as well as any pro.

She leaned back against the counter and she reached to hold Debbie's head, whimpering and cooing out her own love to the girl on her knees before her.

For someone who'd never done it before, Debbie had Khensa bucking her hips against her face in pretty much record time while Khensa's tail moved forward to tickle Debbie's flat belly where she could just to hear her giggle.

It was over not long afterward and she helped her girl up off the floor.

"I've gotta find a tissue for my face, "Debbie began, but Khensa only spun her around and kissed her, licking what she could away at the same time.

"Take me to bed, Deborah," she smiled as she felt Debbie's arm slip around her waist, "We need to conserve our strength for the coming days."

"Huh?" Debbie looked up and Khensa smiled as she got under the covers and waited for her lover to join her, "How do you mean?"

"I think that we must go and buy some more food before we do much more of anything," Khensa grinned, "and then, of course, maybe a little more wine. I will pay for it all if you will continue to teach me."

Debbie looked down at her Anubian there in her arms with a soft smile and a little shrug, "What do you want to learn from me, Khensa?"

"Well, I love to listen to your tales. I enjoy them so much. But sometimes I have a question over some point or other and I am afraid to interrupt you, so then, ..."

She sighed as she reached to hold one of the blonde's breasts, "Well the questions return to me later on, though the circumstances have changed and I am afraid to mention it again."

"Like what, Khensa? Ask me anything. I'll always try to help you."

"Well," Khensa began, as she began to feel a little tired herself and also a little of the effects of the glass of wine as it hit her bloodstream, "You spoke of baking cookies and I do not know what they are or why one might wish to bake them."

Debbie leaned down and kissed Khensa's forehead, "Then that's something else that we're going to do when we get up. We need to buy a few more things so that I can bake you some Christmas cookies. They're for eating, in case I wasn't clear."