A Beautiful Black Shemale Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he began to get in she said to him, "Why are you still wearing your clothing? Can't you see that my other slaves are only wearing their underwear? You must do the same!" she sternly told him.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Ann," he said as he immediately removed all his clothing except his under shorts. The he promptly slid into the cage on his hands and knees since the cage was way too small for him to stand up in.

"Laura, why don't you and I go get into something more comfortable and relax? I think the bedroom would be a good place for it," said Ann.

"That sounds very good, you sexy thing," said Laura.

"But first I need to get something to drink. How about you?" said Ann.

"Sure," Laura replied, "I could use something to drink."

Together they went back upstairs after they made sure their four white slaves were secure in the basement. When they got into the kitchen Ann fixed a couple drinks and then they went to the living room, where they sat next to each other on the sofa. After Laura took a few sips of her beverage Ann slowly pulled up the hem of her dress. Laura immediately started feeling woozy and with the hypnotic drug in her drink and with the hypnotic look of Ann's pretty, glistening legs, Laura was tranced.

"So," Ann said softly to her, "I see I got me another victim." Despite being in the trance Laura could hear and understand what Ann was saying to her. "Laura, I want you to ALSO suck my dick. I want to see which of you two gives the better blow job. So come here and get to it."

Laura of course obeyed the lovely black woman and began sucking her cock. It took a little longer than with David but Ann was still hot and soon came in Laura's mouth. "Swallow it all down," Ann told her and Laura, being a good slave and friend, obeyed.

"That's a hard decision to make," Ann said, "so I will just have to call it a draw. At least for this time anyway!"

On Ann's order Laura moved in with her and became her steady girlfriend. Whenever Ann allowed it Laura would get her pussy licked by one of the slave men. Ann, of course, was the main attraction and really enjoyed having her big juicy 8 inch cock sucked by whoever she chose. It wasn't too long after that Ann quit her job and retired, living off the huge bank account she had accumulated from her slaves.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

In Time for Summer A boy gets seduced by his "lesbian", packing roommate.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Surprising Landlady A new tenant gets an unexpected but welcome surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Transgender Neighbor Mike falls for his blonde transgender neighbor, Caroline.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Southern Hospitality Milfy seductress does all she can to score the boy next door.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories