A Beautiful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell are you talking about?" I chose to play the offended victim and I swear I heard my nanny turn in her grave. Sorry, grandma. "How can you even ask me that?" I added just for good measure.

"Because I strangely felt like I was a third wheel in there and that you two needed some privacy or something," he replied, his brows scrunching while his head tilted towards the door hiding Marley from our view.

'Then maybe you should have had the decency to leave.' I thought, containing myself just in time from rolling my eyes at him. But I just chuckled. "That's the heat getting to your head, man."

"I hope so," he let out between his teeth. "Because she is the commissioner's daughter. Your boss. And I shall remind you that he does not want any one from the force to get even at one foot near his daughter."

This time, I really couldn't help from rolling my eyes. Here we again. How many times have I heard those stories again?

"The last uniform who tried to date her is now living in Texas, drilling the desert," he continued, oblivious of my I-don't-care attitude. "And two years ago, he found her having dinner with the last chief of detectives and we still haven't found out where he's living now." He stopped talking to look around him suspiciously before talking even lower than before. "But word is, he is not living anywhere to tell the tale, if you catch my drift."

I sighed and bit the inside of my mouth. There were so many stories in the same calibre about how protective of his daughter the Chief was and apparently, he did not back out of anything to keep her from dating one of our own. I have to admit that was one of the main reasons why I wanted to know her so much. I wanted to find out the truth behind all of these stories. It was only after the second time we slept together that she finally told me how her mother had died after being caught in a trap that was intended to kill her father.

After that, Chief had done everything he could to put and keep her in a safety bubble. He never got over his deceased wife and thinks that keeping her daughter from dating a cop was the best way to keep her away from any potential danger associated with the job.

Now don't get me wrong; I really believed that all those stories about men suddenly disappearing or suddenly moving to other states to do some type of hard labour were nothing but pure urban legends to scare us away. But I've witness Chief's unbelievable actions when he was mad before and seeing every uniform running and staying away from Marley, were not to put me at ease. I mean, there had to be some truth behind it, right?

But true or not, when you live in a town that barely figured on the US map, I doubted that your disappearance would make national news. My parents would probably come and look for me but what solid base would they have? And besides, I have worked hard to be where I was professionally and I was not letting some girl ruin all my chances to reach my goals. Not even for her yummy little toes. Now, if only my heart and my dick could get the memo and get on board with the plan.

"I appreciate the concern, man." I tried to sound confident to reassure Patrick. "But that girl would be too hard maintenance for me to handle." I pressed my lips together, imitating a smile and it seemed to work as he finally bobbed his head and breathed easier. "Now, what are we going to do about her?"

He shrugged. "Like I said, we can always let her sleep in the jail cell for a few hours. The guys won't say anything to Chief and she will understand that we're not playing her game anymore."

Ouch. Was he serious? "Isn't that a little too harsh, man?" I put a hand on his shoulder and added before he could talk again. "Let me talk to her in private for a moment." He looked at me suspiciously and I smiled again. Hey, it was a worth a try! "The both of us talking to her has not worked so far, let me handle her. Then, if she still keeps on doing it, then we'll reconsider the jail plan."

Way before he opened his mouth, I knew he would say no but I swear that there was something greater than us at work there as a voice called him out at the same moment, to take care of some important business. I insisted that he went and after a few seconds of hesitation, he promised to come back rapidly and I scratched the back of my head nervously, watching him walk away.

I turned, took a deep breath before walking in, praying that whatever little something that helped me get rid of Patrick would help me again to get through to her and break up with her once and for all. It was easy, really. I just had to make sure that I didn't look at her, smell her or even hear the sweet little connotations of her voice and sexual innuendos hidden in everything she would say. It's not like she made it a priority to seduce me, knowing exactly what made me melt like a roasted marshmallow on a fire. Yeah, right! I had to laugh at myself there.

She had kept her head down, probably thinking that Patrick was still with me and I walked very fast to get my position back behind my desk, putting a barrier between us. She was dangerous when I was alone with her. She finally raised her head to look at me and frowned when she didn't see Patrick to finally smile, looking at me again. Shit, I know that smile. And it was deadly

"I hope you realize how serious this is, Miss Dumas," I said firmly, keeping in mind that I had to be the bad cop this time, whether I wanted it or not. "You are playing a dangerous game and ..." My eyes shifted to her lips: full, red, tasteful and so inviting. Focus! "Commissioner Dumas will be furious once he's back and he learns about..."

"I told you that my father will never know," she interjected seductively but I ignored the fact that she was talking about a very different matter.

"You are putting us here in a very bad position..." She shifted in her chair and uncrossed her legs, sliding down on her butt and ... oh my Lord! I thought I did notice earlier, while drooling and fantasizing over her legs, that she didn't have any panties on.

Another river of sweat ran down my spine and I swallowed. I hate that damn weather getting so unexpectedly hot even when we had the AC on. "And... um..." What was I saying?

"We can always try new positions if you prefer," she cooed, sliding a lean finger on her right thigh while the two divine members were playing a sick game of opening and closing, each time giving me a generous peek of the uncovered paradise hiding in between her legs. "You know I never refuse you anything. I just needed to see you, Joe."

It took me some time to realize that the drumming sound deafening me was actually my poor heart beating so loud. Great, now my forehead was sweating too.

"Miss Dumas, please refer to me as Lieutenant Milton." I was pushing it, I know, but I had to pretend --at least to myself for another minute-- that I could resist her.

This time, she only sent me an explicit smile and boy, the memories that came running through my mind of some particular times I had ordered her to call me like that! They all involved shackles, sexy lacy lingerie and always ended with her legs wrapped around my waist.

My brains sent me a desperate signal for help but it was already too late. I was already drowning and my pulsing dick was the only buoy I could lean on to stay afloat. I gasped at the warmth in my body... well... getting warmer and removed my jacket. What a mistake! I should have known that it would have been like a message to her to move in and hit me with the final blow.

"Are you all right, Lieutenant Milton?" She quickly stood up and came around the desk. The red alert button in my head blinked even faster but what else could I do? She had already won. "You look flustered. Why don't you sit down?"

I tried to resist her very delicate --but commanding-- hands pushing me down to sit in my chair but again, it was all futile. I had no idea when exactly she straddled me but shivered badly when her lips landed on my neck, licking the sweat that had settled there.

"Marley, no. Not here." I managed to whisper right before she sucked in the skin in her mouth, making me take a deep breath inward through my teeth.

"Well, you won't let me see you anywhere else," she replied with her lips sewing kisses on my neck and I closed my eyes, feeling drunk.

"Baby, you have to stop." I moaned when she bucked her body on my hard cock and my mind immediately registered that only my clothes were preventing our organs to touch.

But she didn't stop, now nibbling at my earlobe, and I found my hands going up her smooth thigh to grab her butt. She giggled when I squeezed it and I smiled, always finding it cute how she wasn't ticklish where usual people were-- you know, on the side of the ribcage or under the feet-- but that squeezing her butt would always send her into a fit of laughter.

"The door is not locked." I suddenly remembered but strangely, I found myself saying it like there wasn't anything wrong with that. Why wasn't I panicking? Did she drug me or something?

"Isn't it exciting to know someone could just walk in on us?"

I gasped when she ground her heat unto me while her hand was sliding inside my shirt. So warm, so gentle and... shit. What she said finally registered through my mind and I held her shoulders, pushing her away.

"Marley, no," I said firmly... or at least the nearest version of that. "Not here."

"Have dinner with me tonight," she replied, without missing a beat.

"I can't. I told you that we cannot be seen in public."

"So come to my house and we'll order take out. Or let me come to your place."

"Are you crazy?" I almost shouted at her.

I live in a one bedroom apartment located in a small apartment complex with three other police officers and there was no way the Chief's daughter could come over without them seeing her. No, my place was out of question. Her place was... doable, if we played it right. But we always had to make sure that her nosy neighbours weren't peeking through the blinds. Our favourite and most usual place to meet and just be together was a few miles from here at a private island; away from her father's watchful eye, gossiping old ladies and curious co-workers.

"All right," she conceded. "Spend next week-end with me then."

"I can't," I still declined. "I have to work."

"You suck," she said furiously, her face coming near mine. "You leave me no choice; I will have to take what I want, here."

"Oh, fuck! Stop it!" I lamely fought with her for a few minutes before I was finally able to keep her hands in mine and prevent her from pulling my dick out. "You have got to stop, okay? This can't go on between us any longer. I can't afford to lose my badge or my life, Marley."

I did my best to keep my voice lowered but the coldness came out harshly and it pained me to see her lower lip tremble like she was about to cry. But I held strong.

"Your father will be coming back soon, if he finds out about us..." I shook my head, trying to make it all sound so much sinister than I actually believe they were. "I can't see you anymore, Marley."

Her lips came up to a straight line under her anger that was shining in her beautiful copper eyes. She had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. They were direct, sincere and I always liked to dive into them right before I plunged the erotic edge her body would send me over. No, no focus! Focus!

"Then, I'll see you," she whistled though gritted teeth. "I'll come here every day if I have to. I'll rob every freaking store in this fucking town, if that's the only way I can see you, Joseph Milton."

What? Was she stupid or something? I most definitely was not worth her jeopardize her life like that for me. I knew she liked excitement but that was just plain wrong. I couldn't let her ruin both our lives like that.

"This is not right, Marley and you know it," I tried to reason with her.

"Then do what's right by me, Joe," she replied immediately. "Be with me like I deserve."

"Why?" I finally snapped, forgetting about keeping it quiet. "Why, huh? Why are you doing all this? Why me?"

"Because it's you!" She shouted back, looking at me with teary eyes. "Because, it's you," she strangled and I followed with my eyes, one tear rolling down her cheek.

My chest inflated, filling up like a balloon with my heart hammering painfully in my ribcage. Every single nerve in my body seemed to become alive, my fingers itching and my body quivering. I couldn't hear, I couldn't think. I could only see and feel. Her lips trembling, trying to minimize her sobs, her eyes injected with red lines from probably burning with the tears; her black hair partly hiding her face and that single tear that reached her chin while others were piling up, ready to fall down as well.

She fought me to free her hands that I was still holding, probably to run away from me or to be able to hide her tears, but I didn't let her. I pulled her closer to me so I could receive the tear that was just escaping her eye on my fingertip. Others quickly followed that I didn't have time to catch and flooded her face but I held her near me, my mouth so close to hers, I could feel her ragged breath brush my lips.

And that strange feeling again, tearing deep inside my guts. My heart that made me want to kill myself for making her cry. My hands trembled, my voice unable to get across my lips under her gaze on me, piercing through me, devouring my soul and taking every little bit of anger, fear or resentment I had towards our relationship. I wanted her, every single, tiny part of her: with all her beauty, all of her flaws. I wanted her. And not just to spend a week-end making love to her or worshiping her legs. I wanted her.

Was it her or me? Who cares? It didn't matter who kissed the other first. All that mattered was that we were now kissing breathlessly, sucking the air out of each other and our tongues fighting for dominance. Her hands were gripping tightly at my shirt and my arm went around her waist bringing her to me to hold her tightly. To the point where I was just sure I was cutting her breath.

I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted my hands all over her at the same time, my tongue to go deeper in the depth of her mouth, her body closer to mine and a twirling sensation spiralled maniacally inside of me, swallowing my heart just like the Bermuda triangle would with a ship. I felt her shiver in my arms and my body responded right back, shivers sprinkling all over my skin. We moaned together when her hands found their way behind my neck and in my hair while at the same time, I was kissing her neck and taking in her sweet perfume.

But she yelped when I disgracefully let her fall flat on her ass the second I heard a knock on the door. And it was just in time as the door was being pushed open and I just had time to roll my chair forward, pushing her a little more under the desk, that Patrick was stepping inside the room. Frantically, I tried to fix my tie with one hand and my shirt with the other, trying to look as natural as I could possibly pull off, but his suspicious looks didn't get over my head.

"Where's Marley?" He asked with doubt in his voice, still looking at me as if he knew that she was sitting right between my legs under the desk.

"She..." I squeaked and had to stop to clear my throat. Oh boy! "She had to use the restroom or something."

All right. I felt proud of myself for talking with a normal voice. I could do this.

I shook my right foot under the table, trying to remove the small hand crawling under my trousers leg and running on my skin. I cursed under my breath when Patrick sat down heavily in the chair right in front of me. Okay, okay do not panic. It's not like she would dare molesting me right there when she knew Patrick would... Fuck! I jumped in my chair when her hand left my leg to go directly up on my thigh. Nooo! She wouldn't!

"Are you all right?" Patrick gave me one of those sideways looks known to cops and I swallowed, feeling my Adam's apple jolt in my poor abused throat.

"Yeah," I nodded almost too quickly. "Just a cramp."

He laughed. "Those longs hours sitting behind this desk are already getting to you, man?" He stretched his hands and I cringed at the weird noise of his bones cracking. "But don't get too comfortable though. Chief will be here sooner than we think."

I chuckled nervously and kept the grunt forming in my throat in check. Now, see, I wasn't really one to moan or talk during sex. I was rather very quiet. Mostly because I really feed and get off more when I hear my lady moan and scream under me but also, I always imagined that I would sound silly.

But somehow with Marley, I always surprised myself to be the one making the loudest and strangest noises, sometimes having her put her hand on my mouth to shut me up if we were having a quickie in a place where we easily could be discovered.

So, when I felt her hand slowly sliding up and down my throbbing shaft through my pants, my first thought wasn't how can I stop her, but how will I be able to shush my embarrassing noises from the man sitting across me? And... cue the cold sweats.

"I'm telling you, dude." Patrick was saying carelessly, his head leaned back on his crossed hands. "That girl is trouble." I assumed he was talking about Marley and I nodded sheepishly.

'You have no idea, my friend,' I thought within myself.

I slowly glided my hand down to remove hers from my crotch and prevent her from pulling my zipper down but I jumped again when she bit me. God, she fucking bit me. Not hard, just enough that I was so much more aroused! I panicked and glanced over at Patrick but he was still lost in his talk, his head now leaned back and eyes closed. I took the opportunity to look down and glared at her under the desk and mouthed 'no' to her. But she just smiled playfully before pursing her lips at me, sending me a silent peck.

"But I've never really seen her act like that." I swung my head up at Patrick who was looking at me and I nodded in agreement. "It's like she has an agenda or something. I wonder if it is to piss her father off."

'Right now, dude, she's just pissing me off.' I thought again right before my skin crawled when she finally got me out and began to stroke my length gently, making me pulse in her warm hand. Oh. My. God.

"I pity the man who will fall in love with her," Patrick sighed sadly and I took the opportunity to sigh as well, but for oh so different reasons! "She will be a handful and so damn unpredictable..."

"I have no doubt!" I managed to mumble and bit my lip furiously when the tip of her tongue licked away the pre-cum that had leaked from my cock. My fingers desperately sought out for something to hold on to, knowing that the ride she was going to give me would be wild, and grabbed a pencil. Marvellous! Something I can hurt myself with.

Well maybe I could use it to beat down my cock and force it to go to its flaccid state because somehow, I had never felt so fucking aroused in my life. The only thought of having her suck me off while my partner was sitting right across from me was enough to make me shoot my load. Whoever said that having sex while someone was watching was awesome, only said half the truth; it was fucking amazing.

My hand turned into fist and covered my mouth when she deep-throated me, her warm canals surrounding every beating part of my harden flesh. Fuck, I can't breathe...

"... Although, she really is a beauty."

Wait, was Patrick still talking? I felt my toes curl inside my shoes when she pulled me out of her mouth before sliding right back down, her hand pulling my balls out as well and gently squeezing them. I closed my eyes and heard the pencil break in my hand.

"Joe? Hey, dude!" I quickly opened my eyes and let go of the broken pencil to hold on to the edges of the table. "Are you all right, man?"