All Comments on 'A Beautiful Day'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderfully Creative!

I want to live there!

SWT3SWT3over 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I hope there will be sequels. Makes me want to go have sex in the back yard!

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
In a perfect world perhaps :-)

Nice story and well written. Want more!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

This is a well written and very enjoyable story - I too would live in Meleprija if I could or indeed anywhere which accepts nakedness as natural. Hopefully you will continue with Sara's adventures - may be she leaves her clothes hanging in the office until she has to return to the US, or may be she does not leave at all? Please, please continue...

Gymnos

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Surprised

I was surprised at how much this turned me on. Thanks for this. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

Excellent story, hope there will be a sequel..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing Story

An amazing story, really. Incredibly well written and had a lot of character to it. My only issue with it is that we'll never know if Sara makes the deal! Please fix this glaring plot hole with a sequel!

ZacharyZacharyover 8 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding story! Excellent, restrained pace. I hope you will produce a whole series. I would like to see the receptionist join in.

bike4twobike4twoover 8 years ago

Thank you ! Lovely, I love stories about women enjoying exhibitionism (with a little embarrassment) and sex !. The story seems well setup for some extra chapters with Sara further exploring the Meleprija lifestyle. Hopefully Sara will decide to stay nude for the rest of her stay to maximise her cultural experience. I'm sure you could write something interesting about Sara working in the orchards. The local orchard workers may be used to nudity and public sex but not a nude western woman. Sara might enjoy the physicallity of the nude male workers.

bjmikanbjmikanover 8 years ago
Another beautiful story

Love how you capture the emotions of exhibitionism. And yes, found it very erotic in addition to enlightening.

maxxxwildemaxxxwildeover 8 years ago
Great alternate reality

I wish a place like Meleprija actually existed. Love the attention to detail and the contrast between the modern clothed world and the traditional uninhibited one. Great story, really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fun story

Entertaining, imaginative, stimulating, love her discovering the latent

exhibitionist in her personality, graphic writing expresses her pent up sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

I hope you will write more about Meleprija. My next vacation!

sparkle8sparkle8about 8 years ago
Vey original

Meleprija. What a wonderful imaginary place. I would definitely want to live there. This story got me very aroused. I look forward to reading part 2, and hope the story continues for a long time.

SunloverSunloveralmost 8 years ago
Loved this story

What a great imagination you have. Wish there were such a place. I would move there in a minute. The story grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. I am now in the process of reading all of your stories. I will most likely buy your book on Amazon also. Thanks for sharing your beautiful imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great work!

Well, in addition to the pleasant sensations in the lower extremities, I loved the humor in this story. I laugh now when I think back over it. Great work and successful too.

pinkroguepinkrogueover 7 years ago
What a neat story.

Quite a fantastic and new take on sex in public. I really like your style of writing. I have read and really enjoyed both stories you have published here and would love to read more. Made me very wet. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a creative idea!

Such a fantastic and arousing story! Wonderfully written

calcium1calcium1over 7 years ago
look forward to more

I like this kind of slightly altered reality story and this is an interesting, clever idea.

As a male reader, found it a bit more female-oriented than I would have liked. Nothing wrong with that of course; just a data point to consider.

The main reaction I had to this story was that there sure is a lot of brain activity going on. The narrator is in her head an awful lot. This can be problematic in the sense that it can become "tell" rather than "show". As just a tiny example, just at the end here we have the moment when they are leaving the building and they run into the man with the briefcase. What if instead of writing "Sara would have frozen in place if Leon hadn't been pulling her by the hand. The urge to cover herself was nearly overpowering." you were to write about how suddenly Sara froze, how Leon noticed and pulled her by the hand (reassuringly?) while Sara used her other hand to cover part of herself (maybe she tried to pull her other hand away to cover even more but Leon wouldn't let her)? I think from this approach we would still know what was in the characters' heads, but the fact of it "happening" would make for more compelling reading.

Sometimes her thoughts get a little repetitive too, or too similar and I feel I want to skip ahead.

Not sure why they had sex in the elevator. Seemed kind of anti-climactic. Especially sex that is so little described.

These are just some suggestions. You may have your reasons for disagreeing of course and they may be entirely valid.

Now on to enjoy the rest of the story.

Have a good and beautiful day. :)

calcium1calcium1over 7 years ago
by the way

By the way, if you disagree feel free to reply, in case I am wrong. Otherwise others may think about your story in the way that I do.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 7 years ago
Excellent story, fun premise

I enjoyed this story a great deal. The premise is plausible enough, and it can lead to a lot of fun stories. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Completely disagree with Calcium

The internal monologue is almost always more interesting and believable than yet another fly on the wall POV.

BTW, Anatomy 101 time again: you meant slit of her vulva not her vagina.

notbarkingdognotbarkingdogabout 7 years ago
Worth a bit of investigation

I began this story several months ago, had to do something else, lost the thread, and forgot this for a while. Then, something caused me to recall the telling, perhaps due to my recent trip to a nude beach (though no one there was engaged in public sex). Because I have such a terrible memory for names or titles, I had no idea what this was called. A bit of detective work brought me back: this was worth the work. And though I'm not usually interested in third-person stories, this was done very well with the semi-omniscient pov. Thanks.

nudestjoenudestjoeabout 7 years ago
I loved this story immediately!

What a fabulous, dream-cum-true vision of how this lifelong nudist wishes life and human behavior could be...somewhere?...anywhere?...here?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Different cultures does exist

I can vividly image Meleprija actually existing. It should be seen as exaggerated up to eleven for story purposes, of course. Then, the reality check would say, upon global influence some 25-50 years down the road any real difference between Meleprija and Chicago would be gone, very possibility even before the time of the story, except for staged tourist attractions. And by the way, I have no idea actually, but I believe that the belief that Chicago could move in the direction to meet Meleprija is false. In my experience, global culture is becoming only more prude, and the tabu of nudity only strengthen during my lifetime.

I myself live in a place where pressure of globalisation had done ugly things to the local culture, including (but not limited to, of course) in regards to acceptance of nudity. And it isn't some exotic place, but a very white post soviet northern Europe. (So white actually, that dark skin still turn heads, not because we would've be racist, but just because it's an exotic sight to see.)

So, my grandad did keep claiming, swimsuits wasn't a thing until after the WW2, and he did see the word itself as an oxymoron, humans in the water should be nude, period. While that couldn't be literally true, it could be in practice, especially in the countryside, and I even have seen photos of popular beaches from the thirties, totally crowded, with no clothes to be seen anywhere. No, that's not some specified nudist beach, that's the normal. Clothing in the batch house was prohibited, period. Going there with all the family as a group, normal. Preschool children weren't expected to be overly concerned about what or if anything they wear in good weather playing outside. But, within the house or doing any useful work everyone must be clothed at all times. He often told a story of how he abruptly ended a relationship with a girl after seeing her nude, working in her roadside garden, because she must be crazy. No, there is no contradiction. Because that nudity was displaced, and as such, had sexual overtones. But open sexuality was a strong tabu for him, even passionate kiss in public would be frowned upon. Yes, all the while nudity in certain, select situations was considered normal, when it had practical or ritual grounding. Yes, I said ritual.

The real difference is between nudity and nakedness. I don't know can I present it this way in English though, but for the sake of argument, nudity is just an attire, like any other, when worn in right place and time. One wouldn't be received well showing up to a casual party wearing a bio hazard suit. That's what any clothing is in the essence, hazard suit. Nudity is the base normal, clothing should be selected against it on the need basis. Then, nakedness is always sexual, and as such, a tabu. Yes, technically both are the same often, and almost all the difference is on the viewer. And I have seen it happen in practice, a whole beach getting on clothes because one creep appears.

Another way to put it, is the saying: "it's all the face."

Now, the nudity gets oversexualized, all the while sexuality itself becoming more acceptable. But there are practical reasons why real life, literal, Meleprija isn't possible, nor any pure nudist culture, so I'm quite depressive about the future of public nudity in the modern online world.

Actually I see some shaky hope in the, extremely silly on it's own, transgender initiatives, eroding and ultimately removing the gender segregation as such. There is no surprise that Scandinavia is leading that drive, for me, it is only one perverted way to try to get back what was lost. It can however, easily result in very restricted lonely encapsulation, where what once was gender segregation is applied between any two persons.

I can only speak about my own life experiences. I'm 40, and considering myself the last generation that actually experienced some glimpse of the local traditional countryside culture. Soviet colectivisantion broke it a bit, but it survive, as it did previous seven centuries since Christian conquest, but then industrialisation killed it for good, bringing down workforce required in agriculture hundredfold within in a decade, coupled with easy economic emigration. Yes, our countryside is now effectively abandoned. The City was global and mostly part of typically western culture for centuries, now it the only that remains.

I have to take a note about local weather. We typically have about dozen days a year one could be more or less really comfortable nude outside, with daytime temperature of +25 Celsius or more, while there nine months a year it may not go over +15. And we have lost our beautiful three months of guaranteed snow cover to the global warming, yes it is very real here, +3 degrees Celsius within my lifetime to the baseline median, now it is nine months of mud instead of well pronounced autum, winter, spring, and the summer isn't much different either, due to more rain.

So no, there can't be any discussion about full time nudity, where I live, some clothes are necessity, but the desire to ditch all of them on a first chance is even stronger because of that, perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

It is really nice to read a story that isn't filled with grammatical, spelling or word usage errors. Keep up the good work!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 5 years ago
Juxtaposition

Unlike at least one of your fans I find the clash in Sara's mind to be a great way to move the plot forward! Having lived for a year in Korea I was constantly aware that my values and those of Koreans were sometimes very different! Sara's inner turmoil is understandable!

The character, Karita, seems to represent a bridge between the two cultures. She is dressed but not dressed in a way that would meet western standards. Was this an effort to make visitors to their office comfortable if they were either western or Melepria! She is gracious, offering to hang up her visitor's coat and hinting that it would be acceptable to hang even more of her clothing if Dr. Olsen were to be so inclined. Later, when Sara is clearly about to have sex, she offers to hang up the rest of her clothing as any gracious hostess would.

The question of penis size. Always important either as "tiny" or "enormous!" 20cm. is just under 8in., clearly not a snake! Additionnal description indicates a thickness somewhere about 2 inches. Very nice and well above average.

Having "stone!" The English equivalent of "wood!" Nice!

Was the change from Melepria to Meleprija an accident or did I miss something?

Overall excellent!!! Clearly, a lot of work has been done to write, re-write, and correct spelling and grammar. You are a patient artist and worthy of the votes you get on all your stories! I'm jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story.

This story is well written and entertaining. The first chapter captured my imagination and I couldn't wait to read the others. After I read the 4 chapters here on Literotica, I searched the interest for more. I found the rest of the story on Amazon and purchased the book and was not disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@0ra11yfix8ed

I think the Meleprija/Melepria shift was intentional. It's like Germans are from Germany, Italians are from Italy, Irish are from Ireland, etc. The words are similar, but one refers to the people and the other refers to the geography.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Very much enjoyed your writing and this fine story.Wouldn't it be great if violence was taboo and the skin we are born was was appropriate? Thank you!

TedHappyTedHappyover 4 years ago
Hands down the hottest story I have read here

This saga is an extremely hot story, well-written, well-paced, with realistic, well-developed characters. Jessica is a very skilled writer and I can't praise this story enough. They need to make it into a movie!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Wonderful, thoroughly enjoyed the read. The idea of a society that accepts and celebrates its nudity and sexuality is very appealing. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Excellent story! Looking forward to reading the rest soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very clever and very sexy. Woulda been even more sexy if while fucking outside with Leon, somebody who knew Leon appeared and started talking with the copulating couple. Then Sara would have been expected to converse with the newcomer while Leon's penis is still sliding in and out of her in plain sight. If you've ever been in that situation then you know that it's the most mind-blowing sex you can experience. Maybe this will happen in a future episode!

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

I can only agree with other comments. A completely different scenario from the norm and such a well paced descriptive story. One that you could really imagine yourself being in. Excellent.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

I love the balance you hold with equal appreciation for male and female bodies and sexuality

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

So glad to have found the extended version of this series on Amazon!

unparkedunparked11 months ago

Hello: I just finished your story and wish to apply immediately for a tourist visa to Meleprija; please advise me of nearest Meleprijan consulate !

cdh02cdh023 months ago

I'm so jealous of Sara. What a wonderful day she is having!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
2353 Followers
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES