All Comments on 'A Beautiful Friendship'

by Belegon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cloudycloudyalmost 20 years ago
Hot, baby!

Really, really sexy story, sweetheart! You managed to work both girls in there really nicely!

Honey123Honey123almost 20 years ago
HOLY F'N SHIT!!

SORRY...I had to say what I said the night I read it!!! Belegon, like I had said to you before...I have fantasized about a three-some and this would be a perfect way to do it.

A Beautiful Friendship is a fantastically hot, wild, sexy story...I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story

This was a very hot and very well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Mmm...excellent

I commend your writing, friend. You managed to make me want all three of you (and I'm a hetero female)! I haven't read your earlier story, but I sure will now. Thanks

cpinsfcpinsfover 19 years ago
Yeah, baby!

Great balance of background, buildup and action! Definite inspiration to live it out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Job

I got so horny reading that story that I'm gonna have to clean the cum off of my ceiling

aliaspeterjaliaspeterjalmost 19 years ago
Even if it's 2 hot women isn't it still cheating?

It's odd that the story makes the point that Lance demands fidelity in his own actions but doesn't care about it in Gena, the woman who is the love of his life.

I guess you could argue the only reason Gena seduced Sandy was to facilitate a threesome, but this seems unlikely since it happened two weeks ago and the text implies that the two had sex 12 days later right before leaving the dojo. Also the line Gena says about why she is so close with his bandmates' girls leaves little doubt she is sleeping with them as well. Beyond this, who knows? While the story identifies three extra lovers for Gena, based on her casual attitude to having sex outside her relationship, I'd bet there are more.

I believe cheating is cheating whether the extra partners are men, women or goats. Of course in an open relationship it's not cheating, but the key is both parties know. But for the credibility of the story it's not important what I believe, but what Lance believes. And based on his background, I think his reaction just doesn't follow. Also based on Lance's beliefs in fidelity and Gena's seeming love of him her actions also do not gibe. I mean Gena seems to dote on Lance. Also considering he lost his virginity to her she might expect a greater than usual possessiveness and all this added on top of his upset about his parent's break-up. And still she casually mentions jumping from bed to bed?

The following speech given by Gena illustrates Lance's need for fidelity.

<<Lance, I know you better than you know yourself. I trust you. One thing I can be sure of is that you will never cheat on me. Oh, you might break up with me so you could sleep with someone else. But you’ll never cheat. Your honor would not allow it. Plus, and baby, I am not saying this to hurt you; it would be too much like your mom. You would never do to someone what she did to your Dad.”>>

Again the fact that Gena gives this speech after having just cheated on him with Sandy makes it hard to believe that Gena's love is a true one.

VermilionVermilionover 17 years ago
:D

Good stuff Belegon. Nice long build up, good descriptions and hot sex. Couple of spelling mistakes and poorly chosen words caught my attention, but didn't detract from the overall story. I look forward to reading the rest of your writing.

x

V

madtaffcatmadtaffcatover 16 years ago
Brilliant!!

I thought that "A Pleasant Surprise" was good but this wonderful story is a work of genius. A fantasy fulfilled but in a believable way. Many, many thanks.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 13 years ago
To ALIASPETERJ

Gena could have seduced Sandy as a prelude to the threesome. As we know, life doesn't always follow our own desires and it may have been two weeks before an opportunity arose. It also may have taken Gena that long to decide whether she wanted to move for a threesome.

As far as fidelity, the mention of Gena having relations with his bandmates' girls was only vaguely suggested. As if the desire was there, but not actual deeds.

And most men won't mind their girl stepping out with another woman. In all my life I've only found two guys who considered same gender dalliances cheating.

As a person who has 'been there' several times, I found the story eminently believable. The small considerations shown to each other by Gena and Lance, throughout the encounter, really made it for me.

I loved it. Well written and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely loved this story. Great character and plot buildup and what a pay off! I hope you'll write more about them together, it was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just found these stories, and I love them both. Great characters, emotion and action.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

" I sucked Sandy’s nipple hard into the back of my throat "

Unless Sandy had the saddest, most-deflated flapjacks tits ever, that is not how tits work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous