A Beautiful Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Electricity shot up and down his spine making him visibly shudder upon feeling her technique. A barely audible groan escaped his lips. He had had sex on three continents of the Earth, but never did it feel like this! He felt the endorphins enveloping his brain making him crave her more and more.

She looked up into his face as his vibrating hands fell to her shoulders. She recognized the passion and love he had for her there in his big brown eyes of his and silently thrilled. She knew then that she had found what she had been searching for all those years there in the form of the boy next door.

Lifting his underwear over the shaft of his prong and by his hips, pushing them down to the floor exposing his massive member to her for the first time. It was beautifully hard and standing proud at the eight inches he carried. Her mouth watered on sight of it. Her tongue virtually ached for a taste of his magnificent manhood. She slipped her luscious lips over his pulsating head and closed her eyes to revel in the sensations created by her actions.

He was hard as a rock as his hands moved to gingerly cradle the back of her head. He felt her stoking the flames of his passion higher and higher as her hot, wet mouth and delicate hand slid down the shaft of his iron hard rod. His fingers entangled and disentangled themselves from her blond hair.

A low groan escaping his lips told her she was moving in the right direction. She continued to take him into her mouth until she felt the tip brush the back of her willing and waiting throat. Stifling her gag reflex, she accepted his cock head into her torrid throat and hungered for more as she pressed his prong down her gullet and then slowly withdrew. She listened to his breathing becoming more and more haggard as she continued and knew he was throughly enjoying her tantalization.

Taking his cock in her hand, she stood up and once again slipped her tongue between his honeyed lips. He wasted no time slipping his fingers into the waistband of her white shorts and tugging them over her shapely ass, dropping them to join his clothes on the floor while revealing a ruby red thong underneath. He placed his hands over the perfect globes of her ass and lifted, heightening the passion of their kiss.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, they tumbled together down into the bed with while remaining passionately lip locked. She could not remember ever desiring a man like the one who now pressed himself against her. She could feel his pulse racing along with hers and his beautiful heart beating like a humming bird, so excited was he.

His hands were quaking as he gingerly placed his fingertips on her large but firm breasts and marvelled. He quickly found her sweet nipples and began to roll each one gently between his fingers, enticing and exciting her no end. When they surfaced for air, she moaned in pleasure. Her passion for this man was beginning to form a dull ache deep inside her like a thirst that knows only a single quencher.

Kissing his way down her jaw and gently nibbled the lobe of her ear as he absorbed her reactions. He then worked down her neck. His gentle nibbling, kissing sending shivers and quivers of excitement coursing through her entire system. He kissed along the sensitive tops of her breasts, hungering to taste her gorgeous nipple.

As his soft tongue made contact, she jumped and moaned in the luxurious sensation. His hot breath and rapt attention quickly caused her clit to pop out of its hood, firm and ready. He wasted no time in locking his lips around this exquisite jewel he had found, sucking and nibbling on it to make her quake and groan.

His hands roved over her smooth skin, exploring her body as he sucked and nibbled each tender and sensitive nipple, one after the other. When his hands met her waist her waist, he slid his thick fingers under her thong, meeting her soft, smooth pussy for the first time and slipped a digit along her outer lips causing to moan freely once again before peeling the garment down and off of her legs.

Breathing heavily, she shifted her hips, subconsciously preparing to let him in. She thrilled to his every stuttered movement and harsh breath. These little indicator confirmed that his powerful yearning for her matched her burning desire for him.

Electric trails formed on her body and followed his fingers wherever his digits roamed. His hand sweeping down her flat stomach to find her legs caused more exquisite moaning and groaning. Her soft, inner thigh quivered and jumped as he lazily dragged his fingertips up and down, ever climbing her thigh on his way up to her perfect, pink little pussy.

She shifted her hips and spread her legs as his fingers brushed her sweet slot, causing her pussy to blossom under his touch. He found her swelling little clitty and ever so lightly touched and strummed as it became harder and harder while she moaned in delight.

Disengaging his lips from her luscious nipple, he began to kiss his way down her flat stomach with her hands and fingers lightly dancing on the back of his head as his fingers played in her soft slot and dipped inside her quickly moistening honey hole.

"He's so gentle!" she thought as his touch thoroughly enchanting her while he worked further down her body. She shivered in anticipation as he moved between her legs and shrugged them up onto his shoulders. She looked down, between her breasts to see his brown eyes peering up at her as he prepared to go down on her.

Marvelling at the close up sight of her pretty, little pussy, he delicately slipped his tongue between the folds to taste of her charms for the very first time. Her juices were like the nectar of the goddess on his tongue as her hands pulled at the back of his head and urged him in. He dragged his tongue up her slot, anxious to meet her swollen nut of a little clitty. "Hello Beautiful,"he thought as he placed his lips on it again, flickered the tip with his tongue and exhaled hot air.

What felt like hundreds of volts of electricity began to course through her system as he worked his magic on her smooth muff. She shifted her hips, parted her knees further and squealed with delight in the euphoria that had enveloped her brain. This man knew, almost instinctively, how to tease her twat to get the most out of her.

He began to kiss and lick his way back down her soft, smooth slot toward her juicy love hole. He had tasted of her ambrosia once, and burned to taste of her nectar again and again. He dipped his tongue inside and the lubricant that she had been producing inside her sweet pussy flooded its banks and flowed onto his waiting tongue while her fingers grasped at his hair and she moaned loudly with pure pleasure. He smiled, knowing that she was enthralled.

Licking and nibbling his way back up her delicious slot to her now red and throbbing clitty, he began gently flickering the tip of his tongue over the top. As he started to vary the pressure of his tongue, she began to twitch uncontrollably. He knew he was going to make her cum, and that would happen very soon. He set his teeth against her hard little clitty and began to hum in base tones.

The vibrations emanating from her pussy were enveloping her whole body, causing her to thrash and moan as her new lover made acquaintance with her inner being. Vibrations and feelings welling up from deep within her swept her along toward the crashing orgasm she was sure she would experience.

Her ragged breathing, fingers clutching in his hair and quivering in her hips as he licked and sucked on her cute little gumdrop of a clitty told him that she was going to cum very soon. He smiled as he ramped up his efforts, flickering his tongue faster and shaking his head for added effect.

Moments later, her orgasm caromed down upon her like a tidal wave, completely engulfing her in sensation. She began squealing with delight as a second wave took her. She knew what she needed, and needed it now. Her arms reached for his, urging him to move up her body. "I need your cock inside my pussy!" she breathed as she squirmed into position beneath him, took his massive prong in hand and slipped the tip of his head inside her dripping wet pussy. "Oh, yeah! I need it now!"

He pressed with his hips feeling her delicious softness parting before him. Grabbing her by the hips, he assumed a push-up position above her which highlighted his arms and chest. Gently he fed his granite hard massif into her tight honey hole. He moved slowly, allowing her time to stretch and accept him before proceeding. He relaxed his thrust and bent to nibble her neck, sending forth even more sensations to befuddle her senses. He pressed his hips ever so slowly once again and heard the air rush out of her lungs as though propelled by a piston. Again, he relaxed and allowed her to stretch around him.

"Always ever so gentle," she thought in her state of euphoria as she felt his huge member stretching her, widening her tunnel for what was to come. She moaned as her senses dissolved in the sensations.

The heat and sheer tenderness of her pussy was making him harder and harder for him to move slowly as he carefully eased his member in and out of her soft, wet snatch. He realized exactly when she was ready for him as he pushed home and brushed her cervix sending jolts of energy reverberating throughout her entire system to ignite her orgasm complex once again. She was now no more than a moaning mess underneath him, determined to take the only thing she craved.

Beginning his slow reverse travel down her wet and waiting tunnel, a sheen of sweat began to envelop on his body, so intense was his concentration. As his head was about to pull out of her completely, he pressed back inside her the entire distance, once again brushing her cervix and thrilling her to the core. He began to pick up speed withdrawing then ploughing forward again as she closed her eyes, bent and bound to enjoy every nuance of the sensations now coursing through her.

Pick up speed, he was soon plunging in and out of her like a locomotive with sweat now beading and rolling all over the couple, the smell of raw sex pervading the room and the sounds of a couple engaged in long overdue coitus.

After what seemed like forever, his body began to tighten and he moaned, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, Baby!" she begged in quick breaths as the waves of her orgasm troughed momentarily. "I want you to cum in my pussy! She's so hungry for you!"

With a mighty groan, his while body stiffened and began to spill his cream deep inside her, setting off new contractions that made her wail and moan in the pure bliss of another set of orgasms being touched off.

After long minutes of luxuriating in her heat, he withdrew from her steamy love canal to lay down on his back beside her. She turned to him and put her arm across his chest, her head on his shoulder and kissed him tenderly on the cheek. "You are incredible, my fine lover," she whispered to him. "Best I've ever had or could ever want," she smiled sensually.

While they were enjoying the delicious afterglow of their coupling, Kira propped herself up on one elbow. "You know, I had the biggest crush on you when we were kids," she gushed. "You never even appeared to really notice me though. You just kept coming to my rescue time and time again. Remember the time you pulled me out of that giant mud puddle after you knuckled that bully Jimmy Curtis, for pushing me into it? You were so mad!"

"I couldn't just leave you there crying like that! You know, that's what really brought out my anger. He made you cry," Elliot replied. "I also remember that you demanded to bandage that little bump on my head when it was all over." he chuckled.

"It was as big as a goose egg!" she protested.

"I didn't even see a flash, Kira. I looked like a casualty of war when you were done!" he laughed.

"Well, better to overdo than under do," she giggled, "but, maybe I did get a little carried away." That sound of her giggle sent a delicious shot of electricity flowing right down his spine.

As his prong reacted to her stimulus, he brushed against her leg. "Ooh, you want more!" she squealed, letting slip her inner slut once again. She knew what she wanted now, and nothing was going to stop her from getting it.

She made efforts to push her new lover onto his back, so he cooperated with her and turned until he was face up. She grinned at him with an animated face as she swung a knee over his face and planted it gently beside his head so that she looked down his body at his feet. Taking his hardening prong into her hand, she became enthralled once again. She licked around the head of his cock and felt him harden ever more before she popped her lips over the tip and began to swallow him down to his crotch again. It thrilled her to be able to plant his entire bulk into her wet mouth and willing throat

He got the idea immediately, and began to lick her wonderful, wet twat suspended less than an inch above his face. He slid the tip of his tongue between her pussy lips and burrowed his way into her deliciously salty slot and allowed her heat and pheromones to intoxicate his senses. He tickled her swollen clitty, feeling her harden ever more under his touch. Craving her sweet elixir now, he slid his tongue back to her now dripping honey hole, tasting her again. It was not long before the ravaging of his tongue had her moaning and cumming once more.

When she could no longer take his tantalization, she spun herself around on his chest to bring her bottomless blue eyes level with his beautiful chocolate browns. The air between the two was positively electric before she grabbed his head between both of her hands and pressed her ravenous mouth against his lips in a frantic but passionate embrace. She now knew deep down in her soul that she and this gorgeous man were destined to be together.

She reached down and lovingly grasped his glorious prong and pressed it into her still sopping wet and swollen slit and slowly pressed him deep inside her searing hot pussy. Moaning in pleasure, she felt his bulk filling her up and the satisfaction that came with it.

He looked up at her through his starry eyed gaze and beheld the beauty that she had become. Her blond curls draped about her shoulders and framed her fine tits while she feasted her sultry gaze on him while he lay pensively under her. His thrusting hips sent visible shock waves reverberating through her body as she bounced up and down on his prong to meet each of his onslaughts.

She leaned forward to touch and explore his expansive chest with her wonderful tits while she continued to ride him. She closed her eyes as her hungry mouth sought his. She pushed her tongue between his lips to caress his teeth and taste of his ambrosia. A delicious thrill ran down her back as they continued their coital dance.

Slipping from his lips with a devilish grin on her face, she began to pull her pussy off of his prodigious prong, a manouver which drew a puzzled look from him. She just grinned wider as she turned around on his body and remounted him showing off the perfect, round globes of her ass. She wanted a reverse cowgirl. She fed his prodigious prong back inside her puffy pussy to continue her ride.

Her manouver inflamed his lust and he gave in to his desire. He cupped her beautiful ass in his strong hands and gave her exactly what she wanted. He fucked her like a beast, watching her gorgeous ass bounce up and down on top of him in time with his powerful onslaught, touching bottom deep inside her with each ferocious thrust of his hips.

She moaned and squealed in delight as his giant prong hammered in and out of her sweet and soaking wet pussy. She had never been with a man so big and so proficient with his equipment. Her ex husband could never have even dreamed of bringing her to his point, not that he would have ever bothered. She was now completely enamoured with the man who had grown out of thee boy she once knew.

Gulping down air in ragged breaths. he watched his long, thick cock disappearing and reappearing from her hungry love hole and listening to her sounds of delight. Heavy musk from both of the lovers hung heavy in the air as their lovemaking progressed. He felt the sensations deep inside him signalling the oncoming end of the ride. He began to strain every muscle and nerve, railing against the inevitable.

She felt his body beginning to tense and his prong swell deep inside her as she thrilled to the idea that he was about to cum and bounced ever harder on top of him. With a tremendous groan, the last of his self control ebbed away and he began to violently cum again.

When his prong had long stopped pulsating, she slid off and onto the pillow beside him and curled up to his warm body to bask in the afterglow that their lovemaking had created. She had never met another man like him and likely would never meet another. All she knew is that at last she had found the man she needed, and now craved no other.

He lay with the woman whom he had once called merely his friend. He had spoken from the heart when he accidentally told her that he had always harboured deep affection for her. That affection only grew deeper with each moment that they spent together. It was dawning on him that he never wanted to be apart from her again.

It was about a week later that Vance made his first appearance like rain on the happy couples parade. He rolled up in his big, flashy Cadillac, jumped out and ran up the front walk to begin pounding on the front door late one afternoon. "Kira! Kira!" he was screaming at the top of his lungs .

"Lemme guess, that's the ex?" asked Elliot, jerking his thumb toward the door.

"Yes, that's the choir boy now," she replied sarcastically, "and I am very glad you're here. He sounds drunk... again," she mentioned as she walked to the door and brazenly opened it. "Yes, Vance?" she said in an exasperated tone. "What do you want now? I have company!"

"You have my gun!" he snarled at her as he stood on the step. "I need it!"

"I don't have your damn gun!" she yelled back, "and, if I had found a gun, I would have turned the stupid thing over to the police already!"

He began to force his way in yelling "I'll just come in and find it then!" and walked headlong into the immovable form of the Major.

"Don't recall the lady invitin' you in, friend," said the Major quietly as he looked down and menaced his adversary. He fairly towered over Vances five foot ten inch frame.

"Whoa! Where'd you dig this guy up from, Kira?" Vance taunted. "And, I'm not your friend, 'friend'!"

"A much better place than the hole I found you in, Vance!" she shot back.

His rage and his instinct to solve problems with violence got the better of him, and he lunged forward to try to punch her for her insolence. The Majors huge paw caught his fist mid air and held it while Kira squirted out from between the two combatants. "You might wanna rethink that, 'friend'!" growled the Major as he dropped comfortably into a fighting stance.

"Oh, you wanna fight, do you?" asked Vance in a menacing tone. He suddenly drew a knife from behind his back and dragged it down the Majors left forearm. Abruptly, the rules of the game changed and it became real. The Major gave ground and allowed his assailant into the room. The younger mans inexperience in handling a knife was apparent to the old soldier as the two sized each other up.

Vance made an inept lunge with the knife which the Major easily evaded. A second slash inadvertently opened Vance up to the seasoned warriors attack on both of his eyes. The slap to those sensitive parts momentarily blinded him. In his assault created darkness, Vance now felt his arm forced up over his head and the knife being jarred from his hand. He felt pain in his hand and arm, then heard the clattering as the knife as it hit the floor.