A Beautiful Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vance now realized that he was now unarmed and in a fight with this rather large man who was apparently not intimidated by his display. The Majors follow up manouver was to reach around, grab the back of Vances head and slam his face into the floor, momentarily stunning the punk and breaking his nose. Afterwards, Vance just sat on his knees in a daze, recovering from his recent encounter with the parquet with blood flowing out of his broken nose and tears draining out of his smarting eyes.

The Major picked up Vances knife, grabbed the punk by the collar and stuffed a few fingers under his belt. He hoisted the lad and hauled him out to his car where he threw him into the passenger leaving a good sized dent. He slammed the knife through the hood and, due to the cheapness of the blade, was able to bend it over, leaving it stuck. "Go home, you're not welcome here!" he rumbled to the applause of all the neighbours as he began to march back up the walk.

When Vance had collected together enough of his wits, he began to scream profanity and insults. "You'll pay for this!" he bellowed as he struggled to his feet. "It's on, asshole! You don't know who you're fuckin' with! Don't you know who I am?" he screeched. "Do you know who my father is?" He walked around his car and saw the knife embedded in the hood through his barely open eyes and winced. He then tried to extract the instrument, but to no avail. "You will pay for this, you bastard!" he reiterated with venom in his voice. He got into his car and continued to scream inane profane, insane and somewhat incoherent threats as he jumped the curb while performed an illegal U-turn before speeding away.

The Major turned and marched the rest of the way up the path to the front door to find Kira on her knees mopping up the spilled blood. "Are you all right?" he asked softly, putting his right hand gently on her shoulder.

"Oh, I'm okay," she replied blandly. "It just jangles my nerves when he comes around, which is about once a week. Sometimes, I wish he'd just go away." Then, she looked up and saw the blood dripping from his left hand. "You're bleeding!" she cried with some alarm.

"Oh, well would you look at that!" he groaned, looking at the tear down his sleeve. "I liked this shirt, too!" he complained.

"Come into the kitchen and let me tend that!" she demanded as she left her cleaning and took his uninjured arm.

He'd hear this tone from her long ago and knew immediately that he had very little chance of changing her mind. "It's okay, Kira. It looks worse than it really is." he protested weakly.

"Well," she began, now rounding on him as only nurses can, "I'm a nurse, and would never forgive myself if that got infected," she told him, matter of factly. "Now, please come and sit quietly while I tend to it!"

"Yes, Ma'am," he responded quietly in a tone reminiscent of the voice he had used when answering his mother. He knew he had no way out and would have to accept her nursing expertise, once again, into his life.

She relished the little peek she had just had of the boy inside the man, and knew at once that he was still in there. "Have a seat and take your shirt off," she said, maybe a tad too enthusiastically but overall, in a very nurse-like tone as she busied herself gathering the necessary materials from their hiding spots.

Upon turning to him and gazing upon across his scarred body, she busied herself cleaning and dressing the wound on her mans arm. His defence of her was no longer a tale of shots fired in a far away land. She had witnessed the entire altercation and the feeling it produced was threatening to overpower her. They were front and centre in her mind. "He could have easily killed Lance, and would have had every right to; but, he hadn't", she thought. "He really does believe in giving every chance. Indeed, this man had a beautiful heart."

She finished bandaging his arm quickly and efficiently as her training had taught her. "That will make it all better," she said, echoing her words of yore and kissed his supple and caring lips. The flames of passion inside both of their hearts burst into life again.

"You used those very words all those years ago, too," he grinned. He knew he had to have her once again, as she realized how desperately she needed him.

Upon completion of her task, she surrendered to her voracious need for him once more. Overheated as she was, she virtually dropped to her knees in front of him and began to pull his shorts and underwear over his hips. He aided and abetted her endeavour at ever turn and soon, the apparel was lying on the floor once again. There was no hesitation as she plunged his delicious dick into her mouth to feel her softness and heat unfolding before it. Her hand swept up and down, lovingly measuring his size and girth.

His prong instantly hardened into an iron rod. His own desires had been set ablaze again, and he relished in the sensations. His hands gently fell to the hack of her head as she tantalized and tempted him with her teeth and tongue.

She popped his magnificent member out of her mouth. Then, he put his hands under her arms and lifted until she was sitting on the table before him, slipped his fingers under the drawstring of her track pants and tugged them over her hips and off her legs to discard them to the floor to join his shorts and underwear. She doffed and tossed his T-shirt to the growing pile of laundry as she first kissed his forehead then bent to ravish his ever willing lips.

Looking up, he caught sight of her beckoning mouth and craned his own neck to taste of her wonders. His senses were intoxicated by the warm softness of her lips as they both tumbled together, lost in the sensations of one another again.

She reached down to her chest and undid a knot in her blouse, allowing it to cascade open and her marvellous mammaries to fall free. He brought his hands up to cup each one in his palms and wonder at their supple firmness as he kneaded them. Disengaging from her mouth, he kissed and nibbled his way down her neck to the tops of her full, round breasts. His nimble fingers swiftly found her nipples were quickly crusting over as her excitement grew wantonly. A thrill ran through him and he gave a self satisfied sigh, knowing that he was the one doing that to her.

He knew exactly where he was going as he lovingly licked and tenderly nibbled down the length of her well endowed bosom. He rolled her luscious nipples between his sensitive fingers as he tasted of her firm breast flesh. Her moans delighted his hearing. Her auditory signals to him were being received loud and clear.

As he moved toward the now sensitized tip of her tit, her breathing became increasingly ragged. She knew where he was headed and relished in the anticipation. His teasing fingers only served to harden her nipples further as his tongue closed in. She moaned softly again and again as he delighted her.

Reaching his goal, he licked, nibbled and sucked her responsive and now crusted nipple. Her hands clamped to the back of his head and she moaned in pure pleasure as the sensations generated by his attentions darted and roamed about her body, scrambling her thought and exciting her senses. He lavished oral love on first one succulent nipple then the other while continuing to roll the opposite nipple between his fingers. He was completely enamoured of the sounds she was making.

Keeping his fingers on his nipples, he kissed his way between her breasts as her hands caressed his hair and her eyes regarded him with rapt attention. He continued down her flat stomach, pausing at her bellybutton long enough to send fresh sensations coursing through her body before lowering his attentions to her already juicy quiff. She spread her legs wider and inched closer to the edge of the table to give him more running room.

His tongue finally worked its way down to her delicious clitty hood. He lingered, licking and stoking with his tongue until her cute, little clitty appeared to play. He sucked and licked on her ever swelling and reddening clit like it was a gumdrop, electrifying her body and causing her to quiver. Working his tongue between her delectable pussy lips, he found bottom in her swiftly moistening trench and followed it down to her gloriously juicy twat. As he slid his tongue back up her slot, he slipped two fingers inside her love hole, found her G-spot and began the "come hither" motion with his fingers that he knew would make her cum.

Her breathing was coming in quick pants and moans as he tongued her clit and gently fingered her G-spot. No man had ever given her the pleasure that this man did. Making her cum at least once seemed to be a matter of course for him. She knew that he cared deeply for her and the quality of her time genuinely was of the highest priority to him. The realization only heightened her sensation.

She moaned and squealed as his actions ran her headlong toward her first orgasm. Her thighs began to quiver uncontrollably and her fingers clenched and relaxed in his hair. He redoubled his efforts as the realization of her oncoming orgasm dawned on him. He was now locked on course and determined to make her cum. A few more seconds of his attention and she exploded into a moaning, crying, thunderous orgasm.

Once she had stabilized somewhat, she displayed a wicked gleam in her eyes and hopped down off the table to position herself on her knees before him. She took his cock in her delicate hand and slipped her lips over the bulbous head, causing him to harden further still. She bobbed up and down, soaking his dick down and swirling her tongue over his main vein while she ran her hand up and down his pulsating shaft in time with her sweet, wet mouth. She became aware of his muscular but gentle hands caressed her head and shoulders, sending thrills and chills throughout her body as he caressed.

She felt the head of his cock brush against the back of her throat. Closing her eyes, she stifled her gag reflex and began feeding his monster into her soft, hot throat. The more she sucked in, the more she desired. Her lips finally made contact with the skin of his stomach. She held for a moment, knowing that she had his entire, iron hard prong down her throat and luxuriated in the sensations.

She only managed to hold off her desire to have him deep inside her soft, wet pussy for a few more cycles before she couldn't stand it anymore. She jumped up, spread her legs over his crotch and proceeded to feed his monumental member into her steaming wet quim while sliding her tongue between her lovers lips to touch his straight, white teeth and taste of his soft inner mouth afresh. She closed her eyes, intensifying her euphoria and felt his fingers curling under her exquisite ass as she began to bounce up and down on him, steadily pushing and pulling his prong in and out of her puffy and fully aroused twat as her gorgeous tits bounced in time with her motions.

Disengaging from his mouth, she let a long, slow, deep moan slip from her throat as she felt him begin to stand up underneath her, driving his cock to its deepest possible point. Her misgivings regarding this manouver dissipated like an apparition as she felt the depth he had attained. She wrapped her legs around him and clasped her arms around his neck once more to throughly enjoy all he had to offer. She opened her eyes to witness the chord like muscles of his heavily built chest and shoulders working to give her what she so desperately needed.

The pitch of her moans and groans ascended as each powerful thrust brushed bottom deep inside her. Beads of sweat due to exertion appeared all over his body as he continued to bounce her up and down driving his piston-like cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy. He knew by the tone of her voice and the pattern of her breathing that she was close to cumming and redoubled his efforts, slamming his hips in time with the swinging of his arms.

A few more thrusts put her over the top. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she cried as the contractions of her orgasm suddenly took hold deep inside her. Her contractions set him off and he began to spray white hot, frothy cum into her open and accepting honey pot.

He collapsed back into the seat he had been sitting on with her on top of him. She sultrily looked down into his unfocused brown eyes, smiling in the knowledge that it had been as good for him as it had been for her.

One night, a few weeks after the incident with Vance, the pair were lounging in the Majors bed, basking in their afterglow when they heard a car pull up, car doors slam and voices next door. They looked out the window to see a familiar vehicle at the curb and counted four figures beginning to move through her yard. Apparently, Vance had returned and brought a few with buddies with him.

"I'll go take care of this," he said grimly as he pulled on some shorts and a T-shirt, handed her his bathrobe then headed out of his bedroom with her in tow.

She stopped him as he was opening the back door and turned him around, looking directly into his eyes. "Don't kill anyone!" she ordered.

He nodded his head. "Yes, Ma'am," he replied grimly. "Zero body count," he winked. She lightly kissed him as he slipped out the door and into the rainy night with a handful of zap straps and a few laundry bags in his hand, her champion and ever her defender.

Camouflaged by the foliage in Kiras garden, the Major stalked and caught the the boy at the back of the house completely by surprise. From behind, he managed to slip a laundry bag over the lads head and tighten the drawstring before he could react. The kid was so stunned that his knee jerk reaction was to fire the pistol he was packing into the soil, thus alerting everyone for blocks around that something was amiss here.

The Major quickly grabbed the youth in a sleeper hold and brought him to ground. When the youth had stopped struggling, the Major knew he had won the battle, but the war wasn't over yet. He put a few fingers to the downed mans throat and felt a pulse. "He'll live," the Major thought. "One down, three to go." He zap strapping his arms together behind his back, tucked his victim beneath some tall ferns for safe keeping and faded back into the foliage.

His two compadres at the sides of the house were frantically calling for him in half whispers. "Roy? Roy! Where are you? Answer us!" but there was no answer except the hissing of the pouring rain coming down.

A voice from the south east corner of the building sounded. "Alex, go check on Roy!"

Alex answered from the south west corner, "Fuck you, Cody! Who died and left YOU in charge? You go check on Roy!"

Cody, who was on the east side of the house, felt comfortable in the dark with the taser in his hand. He was confident that he could handle just one man with it. He crept toward the back of the house hoping that any sounds he made would be covered by the rain. He entered the garden and hoarsely whispered, "Roy? Roy?" as he looked for his friend.

He heard a slight rustle in the rain from behind him and turned to come face to face with the Majors smiling visage.

"Boo!" laughed the Major in a throaty growl.

The adrenaline already racing through his system and the fright he'd just received from the unexpected sight of the Major caused Cody to stumble backwards, trip over his own feet and accidentally stick himself in the chest with the device, temporarily frying his circuits.

The Major witnessed this whole display with an incredulous look on his face. "Good as a win, I guess," shrugged the Major as he zap strapped this would be bad boys hands behind his back, checked to ensure that he still had a pulse, threw a laundry bag over his head and pushed him under some nearby bushes to keep him out of sight while he dealt with the others. "Two down, two to go," he thought as he carefully nudged the taser out of sight with his toe.

The sound of receding running footsteps told the astute ex-army man that the third assailant had apparently noped his ass right out of there. "And, the third one always runs," he muttered shaking his head. Now, he had reduced the odds from four on one to one on one. He relaxed somewhat, but realized that Vance, their ringleader, was still at large somewhere. The Major was already well aware of how unbalanced this young man was, and that he could be truly dangerous.

He quietly dragged the bodies of the hooded and unconscious men together in the back yard then threw the tarp from Kiras compost heap over them to keep the rain off. He stood quietly before them just listening to the sounds of the rain and hoping to catch a sign of the fourth assailant.

Kira, who had been watching the proceedings from the windows next door, now appeared wearing his coat to ward off the weather. "Didja kill 'em?" she asked in a hushed voice and wrinkled brow when she saw the bodies under the tarp. "No, you wouldn't kill them," she decided while shaking her head. "Would you?" she enquired with quiet trepidation as she looked up at him.

"Naw, they'll live" replied the Major in muted undertones. "They're just out cold. That one kid there will have a bit of a burn on his chest and a splitting headache when he wakes up, but he'll be fine and that other kid still has a pulse. I promised you zero body count," he finished.

Kira smiled at the integrity the Major displayed as she looked under the tarp. She saw the two boys lying there on her patio with their hands zap strapped behind their backs and laundry bags over their heads. "Elliot!" she exclaimed, "you can't treat them like Prisoners of War!" she admonished.

"Sure I can," he beamed wearing a huge grin and spreading his arms, " look! I even threw a tarp on 'em so they wouldn't get wet."

"Always the humanitarian," she mumbled sardonically as she shot him a hairy eyeball for his glibness. But, she realized that there really was no other option. What was she going to do? Invite them in for a sandwich? She let the issue drop while she checked on their pulses and vital signs.

"What did you do to them?" she asked examining their injuries

"Do you really wanna know?" he countered.

She though for a moment before answering, "Yes."

"Well, your order was for zero body count, so that complicated the issue somewhat. The first kid was the one with the gun. He was wandering around in your garden. I threw a bag over his head and the gun went off. I slipped a sleeper hold on him and it was over in moments. The second kid was so freaked out that he tripped over his own feet and tasered himself. I didn't have to do anything."

She chuckled and marvelled at the man who now stood before her. "If we had been allowed to finish growing up together, things would be vastly different now," she thought.

"Cops'll be here soon," observed the Major. "Gunshots always bring 'em in a hurry."

"Yeah," replied Kira. "Lets go inside, put some clothes on and make some coffee for them. I think they may be here for a while."

She reached to open the back door. An alarm bell went off in the back of his head as he screamed, "No, wait!" but his pleas fell too late. The door swung open, and Vance, who had been hiding there listening now sprang into action. Wearing a maniacal grin, he wrapped one arm around her throat and produced a small soldering torch in the other.

"Want your girlfriend here to look just like you? Fricasseed?" he sneered, as he flicked his fingers to animate the torch into producing a blue flame and menaced her with it.

"Not bloody likely!" Kiras voice pierced the darkness as she stomped hard on his foot. The sheer surprise of her manoeuvrer caused his grip to relax as he howled and reacted to the sudden pain. She dove to the side as the Major lunged forward, bringing and overhand right to the mandible of the hapless villains weak jaw, knocking him senseless and dropping him to the floor before he could retaliate. The flame of the torch went out and there was a dull thud as Vances catatonic body hit the floor.