A Beautiful Me at Honeysuckle Lake

Story Info
A crossdresser opens up to his mom's best friend.
3.5k words
4.55
31.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PANTY_FAN
PANTY_FAN
432 Followers

I'm a 28 year old single guy with a decent social life, condo, and friends. It was not my first choice to go with my mom for a week to visit one her childhood friends, but the woman, Mary, had this great lake house that I visited for many summers as a kid and I really loved it. I had plenty of vacation time, and the pandemic lockdown meant that driving vacations were better than flying vacations. So, I said yes.

My mom, Linda, is in her early 60s and is not what you would call a MILF. She dresses like a mom, has nice boobs and a modest belly bump with a wide, full butt. Nothing that would make a guy look twice, but not ugly at all. She does, however, wear what I think is the sexiest underwear, and I have developed quite an attraction to women's underwear.

A few years ago, I was visiting her (my dad passed when I was in college), and she caught me "borrowing" a pair of her silky, white panties. She was surprised, but not furious or appalled as I would have expected. She started buying me women's panties so I wouldn't touch hers, and has referred to the moment as me "coming out" to her as a crossdresser. I love wearing panties, which I do daily, and she knows that I am straight though I like silky, feminine things as a turn on.

She makes sure to get me a few pairs of panties every holiday and birthday. I really appreciate her acceptance of my unique turn on, plus, she picks out great patterns and colors for me. She has bought me silky half slips and a few teddys over the years, and she knows I love getting a new treat when I visit her. I'm also pretty sure she knows that I go home and masturbate heavily with my new things.

When I arrived to pick her up for the late summer lake house trip, I was not surprised when she said she had a few vacation gifts for me.

"Here, I found these at the store and think they will look good on you," she said as she handed me a small, handled shopping bag. My heart raced in anticipation.

I pulled out the first pair of panties, silky baby blue briefs with a white lace waistband. "Oh, mom, they look great, thank you," I said. The next piece was a matching camisole - she didn't often buy me tops - and this was a great looking set.

"I thought you might like some loungewear, dear. Panties and your old t-shirts don't make the best look." My mom was right, and I loved it.

"Mom, thanks, I look forward to wearing a matching set. I'm sure you'll like it too" I said. I often modeled the gifts for her, and she seemed to like outfitting me. She knew by the bulge in my panties that I liked what she was doing.

The last thing I pulled from the shopping bag turned out to be a women's one-piece bathing suit. It was a pretty simple black suit with a large Gucci "GG" logo on the front in white. I had never worn a woman's bathing suit and surely never thought of wearing one to actually swim in.

"The back is a tanga cut so it's a little skimpy on the butt, and I hope the front has enough material to hold everything in, but I saw it and just knew you would look good in it." She knew that some pieces didn't hold my package in place and was smart about picking out items with full front coverage.

I paused as I held it up to my torso. "Um, it looks great, mom, but I'm not sure I can wear this in front Aunt Mary." Mary wasn't really my aunt but she and my mom were such good friends that I grew up calling her Aunt Mary. Our families spent many vacations together so it made it more familial.

"Dan, it will be alright," she said as she put a hand on my shoulder. "I tell Mary everything, and I mentioned your clothing preferences to her a few years ago. We talk about what you would look good in all the time. It's time you came out to her too. You can think about it during the drive." She hugged me and said, "Now, let's get moving."

The pink thong I was wearing was stretched to its maximum as I put my new clothes in my bag and we headed out.

Aunt Mary was always a flirt, and I'm sure she knew I enjoyed it. She was good looking and had a more athletic lifestyle than my mom. Her arms were toned and she had thick, muscular thighs. She would wear yoga pants that highlighted her ass or summer dresses that would hint at her bra or panties. Her bust is large, and she stretched many dresses to their maximum. She and my mom would tease each other about their bodies, and it was always a chance to take a good long look at her. Her smile always won the room, too.

After the four-hour drive, we pulled in the long driveway and Mary came out to greet us. She was dressed in a bright yellow sleeveless top and a tight pair of Bermuda shorts. We quickly agreed that we were all Covid-free and that we would be comfortable sharing spaces this week, so kisses and hugs were exchanged all around (Mary was always a lip kisser, even with my mom).

"Welcome, welcome, you guys," Mary said as she walked us in the front door. "Dan, you get the guest room downstairs, and, Linda, you're in the room next to mine - oh stop right there." She paused us just inside the door. "Shoes off! Those things are for the city. Take 'em off and let's think flip-flops or sandals here."

"Oh, Mary, I'm so glad you said that," my mom said as she slipped out of her flats. "I'm always happy to let my toes walk free." They both giggled.

Mary quieted her laugh abruptly as she looked towards me, bent over untying my sneakers. She place a finger right on my lower back and I realized my thong was showing. "I'm glad you're a fan of pink, Dan. It seems to be the color of the day," Mary said whimsically. I turned bright red, and thought about talking about my clothing choices right then. It was too soon since arriving, I was caught off guard, and I just straightened up, smiled at her and let the subject die.

I headed toward the stairs that led to my room, and Mary said, "Dan, move all your clothes into the dresser. It's empty. Jan has her stuff in the closet, so you will have more room with the dresser." Jan was Mary's daughter - about 5 years older than me - whom was now living in Florida.

I unpacked in what would be called a basement room, but the basement in this house opened up to the backyard so the guest room had a really great view of the lake. I opened the sliding glass door to get some fresh air as I sorted my clothes into the dresser. All of my panties went quickly in the top drawer and I was dying to try on the bathing suit my mom had given me.

My mom had removed all the tags from everything so I could slip it right on. I undressed and stepped into the bathing suit. As I pulled the straps on to my shoulders, the crotch pulled tight against my cock and balls, and the tanga back slipped firmly in my ass.

It was tight but fit perfectly. My balls weren't falling out of the crotch and there was no foam padding in the chest so it actually covered my chest quite well. I was pretty fit, but I would never be confused for a weight-lifter. I had more of a runner's body, but, today... today I felt like a great swimmer. I loved the suit.

I was shaken from my enjoyment with the sound of voices from the backyard. My mom and Mary must have come down from the deck to go see the water. I jumped away from the glass door and grabbed a t-shirt. It was baggy and hid the bathing suit. I quickly scooted past the glass door to get a pair of shorts. I found my flip-flops and headed to catch up for a visit to the water.

"Glad you could join us," my mom shouted as I closed the door behind me.

"We were afraid you might have gotten lost in the closet," Mary added. I got hung up on the double entendre.

"Ha, ha," I said. I was ready to take that opening, so I added, "actually, speaking of stuck in the closet, I was hoping to talk to you, Aunt Mary."

"Uh, on that note," my mom interjected, "I'm going to go shower and change. I will find you guys in a bit," and she walked back toward the house.

"Ok, Big Dan, whatcha got?" Mary inquired with a wink.

I stammered out my confession as we walked toward the pier. We sat on a bench at the little swimming beach and she asked all sorts of questions. What did I like to wear? Why did it appeal to me? When did I start? And more.

I realized that I was around a lot of women while growing up - my mom, Mary, Jan, and my older sister. They were always comfortable with having me around and would occasionally walk into a living room or hallway in their underwear. Mary and my mom were my favorite - their underwear was always silky, and their bodies were more interesting as their shimmery bras and panties tempted me. I wanted to rub all over their curves.

She blushed a bit when I mentioned that I had enjoyed seeing her in her underwear.

"Dan, I'm so glad you told me this. You really have grown into quite an adult and I'm impressed with your confidence," she said as she took my hands in hers. We were still on the bench side by side and she pulled me into a hug. I gladly put my hands on her back and could feel her bra with one hand and I caressed her lower back with the other. She did the same and discovered my bathing suit.

While still in our hug, she asked, "what do you have on under your clothes?"

"A bathing suit. My mom just gave me a nice one-piece" I said.

"Oh, Dan, let's see it" she said enthusiastically, but recognized my hesitance. "This is the lake, after all. You see people in bathing suits everywhere. Perfectly normal. Now, let's see."

I realized she was right, plus her house was big enough that anybody who did look at us wouldn't see much detail. I slipped the t-shirt over my head and felt the sun on my arms and chest.

"You look great! Your arms are so nice and you have great skin!" She exclaimed. "Now, let's see the rest. Get some sun on those legs!"

I slid the shorts down with my back slightly in her direction, so she was looking straight at my ass as I bent to get the shorts off. I turned around slowly to let her see the whole view. My cock was hard, pointing straight up against my belly and I held my hands on my hips in a shy pose.

"Oh, honey, I could eat you up," she gushed. "You're adorably cute. And, handsome. Handsomely feminine too."

I was beside myself. I had just shared my deep, dark secret with my mom's best friend after putting on a woman's one-piece for the first time, and was now standing in broad daylight in this little suit with boaters and neighbors in view. I was thrilled.

"Thank you, Aunt Mary," I said politely.

"Look, enough with 'Aunt Mary.' Just call me Mary," she said as she kissed me on the lips. "I hope you don't mind my kisses. I just want to show my support for you."

"Don't worry, I enjoy them," I said as I went in for another. She opened her mouth and we French kissed passionately. Her hand made its way to my cock and she rubbed it through the bathing suit.

We gently broke the kiss and she said, "this is going to be a fun week," as she gave my cock a final squeeze. "Let's move to the lounge chairs and get some sun for a few minutes."

She pulled down her shorts and took off her top. She was just in a pink bra and panties that hugged her curves. I thought of her comment about "pink being the color of the day" as I fantasized about burying my face in her silky smooth crotch.

"No one can tell this isn't a bathing suit except you, and I'm pretty sure you like it," she said as we laid on the lounge chairs.

The sun was good for me - my upper thighs and ass cheeks were bright white and ten minutes or so of sunshine would help a lot. After we sunned each side for a bit, we carried our clothes as we walked up to the house. It felt liberating to be outdoors in this bathing suit and it was super sexy to see Mary in her yard dressed only in bra and panties.

My mom was freshly showered and reading a book near the window. She was smiling when we walked in. "Looks like you two had a nice talk," she said with smirk. "Dan, how do you like the suit?"

"I love it. It feels great on me and I love the way it fits," I said as I did a turn for her.

"Mmm-hmm. I knew that it would fit your shape well," she said. "Don't you think it's a great look, Mary?"

"Oh, Lin, I love the look. Look at his cute ass cheeks and how smooth his back is," Mary confirmed.

With a brief pause, my mom added, "Mary, you look like you need a nap," my mom nodded toward the bedrooms while looking her friend straight in the eye.

"I do," Mary said with a smile. She turned coyly and asked, "Dan, would you be able to rub some CBD lotion on my back, it really helps me relax."

I glanced at my mom who was smiling back at me with an encouraging look. "Yes, sure thing, Mary," I said as I followed her. I glanced back at my mom and she mouthed, 'have fun,' and winked at me.

I followed Mary's pink-pantied ass down the hall to her room and couldn't believe how this was going. I wanted Mary bad and it seemed like she and my mom had everything all set up. I didn't mind at all; I loved the clothes and the attention.

The curtains were open but the room faced shade trees and we were in a soft light. Mary turned to me as soon as I entered the room, and grabbed the straps of my suit, pulling my lips to hers. We kissed deeply and I grabbed her ass. My hands wandered all over the soft, shiny surface as I felt her cheeks. I worked my way up to her silky bra and cupped her large breasts as we kissed. Her hand was rubbing my cock through the bathing suit. She reached in the leg opening and grabbed my shaft in her hand. I moaned in a near-whimper. I was melting under her touch.

"Oh, Dan, Dan, Dan. Oh, you feel so good," she moaned in my ear. She had one hand on my cock and the other was grabbing my ass cheeks. "Oh, you are soooo cute in that suit," she cooed as I kissed her neck and started unsnapping her bra.

"Wait a second," she said quickly and pushed me away gently. I stopped just as I had one of the two hooks undone. "I want a better name for you, dear. Dan doesn't fit so well right now."

"You're probably right, Mary. I can go for that," I would have agreed to anything at that point. I was bursting in my suit.

She moved us toward the bed and continued, "How about Danielle? I like that better than, Dani," she suggested. "What do you think?"

"It sounds perfect. I'd like to be your Danielle, Mary," I said as I tried to get back to her bra.

She pulled my face to hers intimately, "Danielle. Danielle. Danielle, you look like a girl who would like to kiss my pussy. Would you like that, Danielle?"

It was a lot to take in, she changed my name to Danielle and was calling me 'girl.' I wanted her and I wanted to be her girl. And, I really wanted to lick her pussy. "I would love that, Mary," I said as I kissed her deeply.

I succeeded with her bra and revealed her globes and large areolas. I took her nipple in my mouth and ran my hand to her pussy. Her hands were on the shoulder straps of my bathing suit, tugging them and teasing that she would slide them off my shoulders. The tugging pulled the bottom of my suit against my balls and ass. I replied on her by switching nipples and sucking hard.

"Oh, Danielle, oh, Danielle," she cooed. "Put your tongue in me. Lick my clit, Danielle."

I didn't hesitate. I moved down to her beautiful pink panties and slide them down her hips and legs. Her pussy had a small patch of hair, neatly trimmed. She spread her legs and pulled me down to her.

"Oh, Danielle, oh," she moaned as my tongue touched her clit. I licked her entire slit over and over again to taste her juices. I worked my way to her clit and suckled on it with my lips. "Uhngh, yes, Danielle, yes," she moaned. I loved how she kept saying my name and I started moaning too. My moans became higher pitched as hers became more frequent.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, Danielle!!" she screamed as she came. "Oh, god girl! Oh, god, Danielle, that was incredible," she said exhaustedly as I moved up to her.

She kissed my lips and tasted her juices on me. I was so happy to please her, and she kissed me hard before pulling away to catch her breath.

"Mary, that was so hot. I love eating you and, and, being your girl," I confessed. "I want to be your slutty girl, Mary," I whispered in her ear.

"Come here slut," she said as she moved the crotch of my suit aside, exposing my cock and balls. "Put your giant clit inside me, and fuck this old lady," she said with authority. "Fuck me, Danielle," she commanded as she guided me into her.

I slid in smoothly and filled her up. She was tight, but well lubed, and I was in heaven. I knew I would come quickly, but I didn't care. I had been turned on all afternoon and needed release.

"Danielle, do me. Fuck me and cum for me, girl," she pulled the back of my suit as I moved inside her. "Oh, oh, oh," she panted with each thrust. I started moaning with her again as I felt my orgasm building. She moved her hands to my chest, spreading my suit open to pinch my nipples.

That was all I needed, I let out a scream, "Oh, Mary, Mary, oh, I'm cumming!" My voice was shrill and sounded like a woman. I'm sure my mother could hear us, but I didn't care. I felt so whole as I came inside this mature woman as she pinched my nipples.

"Cum for me, slut, cum for me," she moaned as I filled her up with my cum.

My energy faded and I came to a resting place on top of her. She held me to her bosom as I recovered.

"Mary," I sighed, "I really needed that. I'm sorry if it was quick, but you had me turned on since we arrived."

"It was perfect, Danielle," she said. "Your tongue earned you everything. Plus, I know my slut girl will be ready for more soon." She ran her hand to my asshole as she said 'slut girl' and I could only wonder what she had in mind.

We continued to recover, and after a few minutes she suggested that I go shower and get dressed for dinner.

"I'll see you at 6 for wine. Why don't you find something pretty of Jan's in the closet. I'm sure there's something that will fit you, and they are all her cast offs. She's happy to share. Take your pick," she said as I headed out of her room.

I couldn't wait to go see what she had, and I couldn't wait for more time with Mary.

PANTY_FAN
PANTY_FAN
432 Followers