All Comments on 'A Beautiful Me at Honeysuckle Lake'

by PANTY_FAN

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 3 years ago

Short, Sweet and Lovely. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story and hope you will consider writing another chapter or two as I would love to see how the story develops.

Thanks and stay safe

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mmmm.....loved the story. Sometimes I like it short and sweet like this. Liked the description of Danielle's clothing. But we don't want to leave Mom out....perhaps? Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

I wish Iโ€™d had a lady like that in my youth

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice work

5 stars for me. Nice and to the point without excessive dialog to get there.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meover 3 years ago

Well written! Please continue..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well done. Thanks. I hope for more.

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Luvly Start

PF, another wonderful start for which, I suspect, Dani/Danielle, will have some deliciously naughty adventures in Jan's feminine clothes. Let's see what he chooses to "slip" into. Maybe some of Jan's frillies too. Christine can hardly wait for the 2nd installment....Mmmm!!!! xoxoxo. ;-)

dawndavis66dawndavis66over 3 years ago
great!

Great start! Loved it. Hoping for much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A perfect five star beginning. I canโ€™t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please...

I would love to read more... see where Danielle and his lovely aunty end up... may be involve mum too, now that would be sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

Oh how I have loved reading your beautiful story that you have woven for us all to enjoy. If you could find the time to continue especially for the upcoming meal and what Dani decided to wear .

Kathryn65Kathryn65almost 2 years ago

Please find the time to add some more of your magic to this story . Youโ€™ve almost left us dangling on a knife edge with the hint of the evening meal .

LL180LL1804 months ago

Very nicely written please continue the god work.5 stars for you.Happy new year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPANTY_FAN@PANTY_FAN
I am a fan of panties and women who wear them. I love to receive pictures of women (full bodied, mature, etc) in panties, bras, slips and other silky items. So if you like what I write, share your pics.