A Beautiful Wife's Perspective

Story Info
The story of A Beautiful Wife from a wife's view.
19.5k words
4.59
34.9k
67
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers

(Thanks go to Rotorhead450 for both story consultation and review. He found and pulled out mistakes like dozens of weeds, so I thank him greatly!)

You may wish to read "A Beautiful Wife" first for context. Or not.

*

To tell a little bit about myself, I'm Maya, a Japanese-American girl with a regular job with a regular salary and I live in a regular house with a regular mortgage. The only irregular thing about my life is my husband. He is the most wonderful and giving man I've laid my eyes on. And it's not just me that says so. There wouldn't be a person I know that hasn't at some stage commented on how the hell did a nice guy like that end up with someone so obsessed with my looks as me?

My parents are both Japanese but I grew up in the States. My hair is long with a little bit of wave so it blows in the wind. My body is... how does anyone describe themselves? One ex-boyfriend said I was the standard-bearer for Japanese nudity. I guess I'm compact but proportional? My ass looks good in jeans. I am big enough to have cleavage in a singlet, but small enough to not need a bra all the time. My waist is small enough to fit all the stylish outfits that Milan or Tokyo produces. My husband calls me a 'hot babe with a shaved pussy'. Does that help?

I'll be 27 this year and I have been married to Phil for just over a year. I still have family connections on the other side of the Pacific but I've never lived there. The only thing about me that is more Japanese than American is how much I love sex. But I keep it hidden. I never discuss my sex life with my friends, and I forbid Phil to talk to his friends or family about anything we do.

Phil and I were like that from the start. He had a sparkle in his eye back when I first took off my clothes for him, the same as he does now. We have never gotten sick of sex. I know that in the back of Phil's mind he's always wanted to ask how he got me naked so easily, and how I sucked and swallowed semen like I'd had a lot of cock before him. But he never probed, he's always respected my past is mine to keep and I love him for it.

The reality is I've always had interest in guys and their cocks, right from when I was young. I didn't lose my virginity til I was eighteen but there were lots of other phallic things that I tried in myself before I had the opportunity to be with a man - most of them too embarrassing to tell here.

My first real sex was interesting enough, though. My high school had an ocean-side camp planned for late October when an unusually big hurricane came through and postponed everything. So, an alternate trip in November was scrambled together hastily. We went day-hiking for five days in the mountains, staying at the only old hotel that could fit our group.

With an odd number of girls on the trip I ended up in a room to myself. As a precaution they put my room near the teachers. I didn't realize until I got into my room that mine had a door that could allow you to move between the adjacent room if both sides unlocked it. Joined to my room was Mr. Giles, one of the Music teachers. I would have preferred it was Mr. Simons from Geography, he was hot, but Mr. Giles was okay, too. We walked back and forth on each other's side and tried to make light of the situation. Mine had a double bed and his two singles, we guessed it was for families with kids to stay. I offered to swap and give him the double bed but he said no, I should stay.

We didn't tell anyone about the internal door, and neither of us locked our side. I went over as he was unpacking and helped him put away his socks and underwear, teasing him about how nerdy his boxers were. Naturally he came over to see what I had in my bag. Embarrassingly the panties and bras I packed were equally as boring. I'd packed practical for hiking.

"I really don't normally wear stuff like that," I remember trying to convince him, but he kept teasing. Obviously, we were flirting with each other. The lingerie I had on that day were my sexier ones, but he just poo-pooed it as a bluff.

"After my shower tonight I'll show you," I told him. He just grinned and shook his head.

Between eleven and midnight on that first night, Mr. Giles opened the door and came into my dark room. He crawled into my bed.

"So, let's see it, this supposedly sexy underwear," he whispered.

All I had on was a thick nightie with nothing under; I wasn't expecting he would come in with me to check. It felt like Mr. Giles was wearing boxer shorts and T-shirt. He was surprised to run his hand up my leg and touch bare pubic hair rather than panties. He gripped my breasts through the material to check there was no bra either.

"Oh. Sorry. You can show me in the morning," he told me, snuggling in to sleep. He didn't touch me sexually at all that night. All he did was come in close behind me with his arms around to keep us both warm under the covers. As wrong as it was, and as scary as it would be to get caught with a teacher like that, I was in heaven. I had a man in my bed, holding me like a woman. A much older man; was he forty? It was a beautiful unplanned moment. We slept like a regular couple that night, lovingly and nonsexual.

Until the morning. I woke facing Mr. Giles, his hand under my nightdress holding loosely onto my bare ass. He was kissing my face and lips, and as I woke, I kissed back. That encouraged him to run his hands all over my back and backside under my clothes. I had goosebumps everywhere.

Mr. Giles opened the top buttons of my nightshirt, pulling it back and looking down on my breasts. He leaned down to gently suck on one nipple. I was rock hard. My head was in a spin. What should I do? I had no idea how to participate, so I lay there like a kid and let my teacher hold and suck me.

Mr. Giles tugged on my nightdress and said, "Perhaps don't wear this one to bed tonight either, hey?"

"Okay," I replied timidly.

"Do you have any condoms with you?" he asked me.

"Ah, no, sorry," I shuddered, the reality of his plan for me hitting home.

"Well, see if you can get some? Today you guys should have a chance for shopping before we go, or after we come back, early evening. No point in sending you home pregnant."

Mr. Giles undid the rest of my buttons, looking down on what was on his menu for later that night.

"Tiny muff," he commented. "You sure you're eighteen?"

"You know I am," I told him.

He kissed and touched but not between my legs. As curious as I was, I didn't put my hand into his pants either.

I floated through that day. My friends could tell there was something up with me, but no way could I give any hint about what had happened in my bed overnight. I tried to buy condoms as asked, but at no time could I get away from my friends for long enough to be sure not to get caught. Mr. Giles acted so normally all day I was impressed with how calm and mature he was compared to me. As evening drew late and we went back to our rooms for the night, I was a shaking mess. For a moment I thought maybe I should just leave my side locked, crawl up into a ball and go to sleep. But I didn't. I left my side open and lay naked in my bed waiting to see what would happen.

What happened was I got fucked. For the first time a cock pumped itself wildly between my legs and my body was pasted in semen. I'd tried so many other things in my vagina previously that Mr. Giles had no idea I was a virgin. I certainly didn't want to tell him. He praised me for having a 'tight young cunt' but never questioned if or how it had been used before.

The night was remarkable and never-ending. He came to me the same time as the night before and like an obedient student, I was there naked waiting for him.

"I've never been with an Asian chick before. Your body is so small and tight it's amazing. Decent tits, though. Better than I thought they might be back at school.

"Okay," I said, not knowing how to respond.

Everything was new. I struggled to keep pace with Mr. Giles. In the back of my mind I knew that I wanted to be good at sex, I wanted to be a girl who was known by her boyfriends as being a good lay, so I tried hard to keep up and learn. He sucked between my legs, then kissed my lips while his cock forced doggedly into my cunt. I'd smelled myself before, but not tasted it. I sucked cock for the first time, covered in my own gunk. I got fingered in the ass. I was spun over and humped from behind like an animal.

I loved it, all of it. Mr. Giles could tell I was delighted to be bedded, it made him super happy with me.

"You are a great fuck," he grunted in my ear as he humped me from behind, full body weight on top of me.

"Thank you."

I was lucky not to get pregnant. When I told him I didn't buy condoms, I didn't realize he thought it was because I was on the pill. Mr. Giles was on top facing me, pumping violently and at the very last minute he asked, to double check. I of course said 'no'.

"Shit! Give me your mouth! Quickly!" He pulled out and scrambled up towards my face to blow in my mouth but didn't make it, spraying my tits and face with his sperm.

"Holy shit!" he grunted, dropping to the bed next to me panting. "You need to be careful girl! You can't just have guys cumming in you freely. Can you imagine what would happen if you got pregnant, to me, a teacher."

"You're not my teacher," I clarified.

"Same school. Same rule."

"Then you can go back to your own bed," I teased him. Mr. Giles laughed and turned toward me. He used one of my fingers to smear his semen all over my tits and face so it would dry out there.

"You're going to get the shit fucked out of you this week, young miss."

"Oh. Okay, if you want to," I smiled at him, though truth be known, having opened this door I would have preferred Mr. Simons walked through it next. He didn't though, I had two more long sex sessions with Mr. Giles. I was stretched from girl to woman size that week. Both of us looked so tired during the day I was surprised that no one added it up, especially since we were in adjacent rooms.

We got away with it though. Nobody knew and I never got pregnant from that hotel. He always managed to get himself out in time. Of course, that meant I had to learn to take cum in my mouth and drink it. I have to say, from the start I liked the taste of semen. Mr. Giles called me a natural fuck bunny, but then started calling me a fuck-Miffy because I was Japanese. I tried to explain that Miffy was originally from Europe, but he didn't care.

"You're my little fuck-Miffy," he happily stated.

We saw each other when we got home, but just for sex. He was divorced with two kids, so had his own apartment that was free half the time. It was an odd situation, him helping me study for my exams between inseminations. He was the guy that first put me on the pill.

"That's better," he groaned in satisfaction the first time he stayed in me to cum.

"I like it, too," I said truthfully. It felt nice, although it was messy later when it poured out. "But I thought it would stay in there. Absorb."

"Ha!" he laughed. "Gravity always wins."

As the sex became less novel, I found myself drifting away. It's always been like that, until I met Phil. Most guys are good at standard sex, which is great and passionate at the beginning - but I get bored. I like trying new things. Some guys like to get into a routine that they love, whereas I wanna be surprised.

"What about love?" a young surfer guy once asked me. We'd met at a party and had found a room in the back. I sat naked on his lap, his cock in me as we had a great philosophical discussion on how to keep the interest in a relationship permanently. Neither of us had personal experience, it was entirely a theoretical discussion.

"I'm not in love."

"Well yeah, not yet! We only met fifteen minutes ago."

"Half an hour," I countered, lifting and pulling my vagina along his erection. It was a good cock, I remember. "And anyway, I've never been in love and I've never seen people in love. I've only ever seen compromises."

"You know, that might actually be the secret to love. Compromises."

"Maybe," I said, giving it proper thought. "But right now, I want an uncompromised thrashing of my pussy."

"Can do," the guy said. "You're the first Asian chick I've had, and I have to say I'm impressed. You are a fuck-bunny."

He didn't understand why I laughed so hard.

I never cheated, or spent time with guys who weren't single, not knowingly. I'm not so naive to think no one lied to me to get into my pants for a night, but it wasn't a thing for me to cheat. I didn't like people doing that. Which made Phil special in two ways. When I first hooked up with Phil, he was an affair for me. He never knew it, thankfully. I remember taking his cum in my mouth on our first date, knowing that my boyfriend's cum was still in my pussy. I told Phil I was not on the pill to keep him out of there until I knew I wouldn't be mixing sperm inside me. Secondly, we have a game-play which leads me to having sex with other guys, which is madness, I'll talk about that later.

As bad as I felt about hooking up with Phil before I'd broken up with my other boyfriend, I consoled myself that it showed how much I adored him. I'd never done that before, and I've not done it since. Sort of. Not really. I need to explain.

Phil and I take turns in setting a challenge to each other. It has to be sexual and the spirit of the game is you try it once, even if you think you'll hate it. Which is why he went to work one day in ladies underwear and why he's taken a shot glass of his own cum, milked by me. He also put himself on Grinder for twenty-four hours, with a real photo, to settle whether boys thought him attractive or not. I doubt he'll ever tell you or anyone about any of those moments!

And it's also why for the second time in my life I cheated. I don't feel bad, not really. The whole scheme was concocted by Phil, not me. He said it was a legitimate fantasy to see your wife make out with another man. I thought about ringing some ex-boyfriends to ask if I could get a copy of sex tapes we made in the past, but decided not.

Instead, I agreed to his crazy plan. Three times we went to a dance club to try pull a guy back to our place. Twice it worked, Phil pretending to have passed out drunk on the single sofa to get secret glimpses of me fooling around with our guest on the long sofa. Both times it went further than it should have, but luckily I managed to keep those guys' cock out of my pussy. But then he had an old school friend stay over, and things got messed up.

I seriously had no idea Phil had actually passed out. When that guy was playing around with his cock near my pussy, it literally slipped in by accident. I pulled off immediately, terrified Phil would be furious. From his angle on the single sofa he could clearly see what had happened. My cunt and William's cock were directly facing him. By not pretending to wake up, I thought he approved. I thought he wanted to see a cock go up me. Each of the previous times we had a guy on the sofa, we had crossed pre-planned boundaries. I thought this must be another of those. When William's cock-head accidentally popped in me a second time I gave his shaft two quick coats of slime before pulling off again, waiting for a reaction from Phil. Again, nothing.

But Phil didn't see it. He was genuinely passed out. I didn't begin to suspect until I had been thoroughly fucked. I also blame the drink. And being entirely dazzled by the sex. On top, under, behind, back to front, upside down. By the time I realized Phil wasn't faking, it was way too late to stop. That guy led me by the hand down into the guest bedroom and we spent the night like we were on honeymoon. My pussy was pounded, William was merciless with it. I adored how sore he made me.

Phil was pretty messed up by it. He was angry at himself more than me, he didn't blame me. Phil is such a nice guy. He was pissed at himself for letting it happen, and even more so for not seeing it happen.

I gave him the best sex I could afterward, trying to atone. I explained what happened, detail by detail to make him feel part of it. The issue lingered, though. It became an unwritten, unspoken burden. Neither of us was upset with the other, just disappointed in ourselves. And his buddy. They weren't talking obviously. Eventually I decided we needed drastic action.

"Phil. We need to get back in the saddle," I said one night, sitting on the sofa in just a singlet.

"What?"

"We need to keep playing the game."

Phil grunted. "And do what? Hard to top what happened."

"We gotta try."

"Try what?"

"Well... I could watch you this time. Let you try another girl."

"You want that?" Phil squinted at me. "That would turn you on?"

"No. Not particularly," I had to admit.

"Me either. The thought of some guy banging you drives me nuts. Rock hard. The thought of me with some other girl, complete opposite. Flat. Look."

Phil pulled down his pants and pointed, to make a point.

"Yes, yes, okay. Then we find another guy to feel me up?"

"It's been done," he sighed.

"Then get a girl to feel me up," I said in desperation.

Phil stopped and looked at me. He wasn't thinking of that. He'd never thought of that.

"A girl?"

"We do the same trick, but with a girl."

That had him stumped. I could see his mind ticking over.

"Have you ever been with a girl?" Phil asked me for the first time ever.

"No," I said honestly.

"Did you ever want to?" he asked seriously.

"No," I admitted. "But it's a legitimate fantasy, watching your wife fuck another girl."

"It is," he agreed. "You want to do that?"

"It's up to you," I proposed.

"Maya, thank you. That's a wonderful gesture. I really appreciate that. You are a darling. Can I think about it? Can I come back to you on that?"

"Sure," I said.

It had been a good thing to do. I could feel Phil's mood lift considerably over the next few days as I guessed he thought through the logistics of me having sex with another woman.

"I can't believe I offered," I told myself into the mirror. A girl. Another pussy. Oh, I prayed he wouldn't make me put my mouth there. I probably had some small interest in kissing a girl's breasts, and maybe even feeling inside her pussy with my fingers to compare. But please, don't make me kiss it, I said telepathically to Phil.

"Maya, I have an official request," he came to me eventually.

"Okay," I said, taking a deep breath. "How?"

"You don't wanna hear the 'what' first?" he grinned.

"Yes. Of course. Sorry."

"I'd like us to do what we did before. I'd like to see you get felt up by a guy. On the sofa. I'll pretend to be asleep again."

"Really?" I said, super surprised. "I thought you said that was... done. Not interesting anymore."

"Yeah, but with a twist."

"Twist?"

"This time with someone you know."

"What do you mean, 'I know'?" I frowned. What did that mean?

"Someone you work with. Someone you went to college with. Someone you swim with. Someone who always wanted a chance to nail you."

"Geez, Phil. No one I know would believe we have this life. That's... a big ask." "I want to give someone the thrill of their life. Some guy who knows you, who it would mean something to finally get into your pants."

"Wow. Phil. Are you sure?"

"It's a step up, right?" he shrugged.

"A big one," I agreed.

"Two strangers, then my buddy, then your buddy."

"Okay. That's not what I expected. I was mentally preparing to kiss a girl."

"Maybe. One day, I don't know. I feel like this is the most interesting next step."

"If I do, I wouldn't want to fuck a guy that I know. It would have to be just fooling around."

"Fair enough," Phil conceded.

"Wow, look at you all smug again," I smiled back.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers