All Comments on 'A Beautiful Wish Ch. 04'

by 800IbGorrila

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I love this story!

GEnie sotries are my favourite, ever!!

Keep on going please!!

spider97203spider97203almost 17 years ago
Great Genie Story

I can hardly wait for the next chapter, Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sheesh

Honestly, it's *way* too derivative of Joe Brolly's story. Many of the events, conversations, and background are thinly-veiled (at best) copes.

YoB1009YoB1009almost 17 years ago
Great Story

Love your story. Dont listen to the nasty comments. The story is great and i cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
agree

this story is AMAZING, it is really great it's vary touching and well written ill read what ever you write. please write on

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!

It has similarities to the 'Genie' series, but is vastly different. Keep it up!

Kinseeker22Kinseeker22over 15 years ago
KEEP IT UP!

I agree with YoB1009, Dont lisen to anything Negative that anyone has to say, yes it is Similar to the Genie Chronicles but it is also diffrent in meany ways. This and Genie Chronicles are i have to say the two best stories/books i have even read. And i wish i had half the Talent that you do. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Trek

"Ok, make it so," he laughed, "Sorry, I always wanted to say that and have it actually mean something."

nice trk reference keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good look into inner conflicts

Like the comment title said, it gives a good showing of what some inner conflicts people go through when they believe they are imperfect and undeserving of some things, even more so when it comes being uncomfortable with the way one looks and all the flaws that they see and some that they believe are there thanks to the belittling they recieve from others.

A nice chapter that goes through this process, shows that its more than just a regular story meant to masturbate to, though I hope I don't get to the end of this and find out it went the same way Joe Brolly's story that inspired this one.

Hellfire23Hellfire23over 10 years ago
@ YoB1009

I don't know what you're talking about. The original set up a good background and some rules. All the author did was take those and incorporate them into his story in because this is after all supposed to be an offshoot of the original storyline. The sex, characters, and storyline are all completely different with the possible exception of the supermarket scene in both stories.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Love the story.

Really, it's amazing stuff. Working it's way to being my absolute favorite on... anywhere. OK, favorite of it's kind, can't discount Firefly can we?

Just thought I'd mention there was a small discrepancy. She says she can't make him forget his past even with a wish. In the first story, that you have never actually mentioned other than in spirit and the small cameo, Jennifer specifically warns Jack of the dangers of wishing away memories but that it was possible. I'm more than willing to give creative license to you to deviate, especially with how good this story has been. I'll also admit that the original story was more logical where as yours is more sentimental and focusing on your intended theme. Truth be told I am unaccountable capable of keeping track of logistical details and consistencies but I'm a succor for the sentimental. If I have to choose between the two; as long as it still makes sense, I would choose the heartfelt route. I especially approve because of your given theme. BONUS POINTS!

I personally would have liked it if he could have seen his beauty before he went trying to change things but I totally get it and would probably have done something similar with a genie at my disposal. With that said the teasing between the two in front of the mirror was adorably cute and entertaining very good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn how nice that appearance altering would be. Acne gone scars gone.

Haha well done on keeping is dreaming

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Glad she finally gave him a physical upgrade!!! He was already 8 inches, but he wanted 12???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous