A Beautiful Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of all there was the home-base familiarity of Jill's scent, the scent now equivalent to sex for me, the scent that usually combined together with the scent of my cum and filled the room as we squeezed each other in exhausted gasps. This was the kind of woman who loved my scents and tastes, which wasn't just erotic but healing to me, and I adored hers. So I happily tasted her now, to make her gasp again but also just to drink her up, to collect her arousal as it flowed.

As Jill's sounds went up an octave, I once again made my touches a little gentler, with the same pace but soft and sensitive. At the same time though, my left hand sought out the opening into Jill's ass, soaked from her dripping vagina and from my mouth, and I slid gently in and out of the first inch of her, gently nudging past her sphincter as it hugged my finger and slipping back out, and her sounds changed again, stuttering from low in her throat. I knew she loved her ass to be activated with touch as I licked her, but I admit this was for my own arousal: feeling the inside of her ass is wonderfully arousing, as are the various sounds of her ecstasy.

Her body language always told me in these moments whether to relent or push on, and she had apparently decided: she was going to be indefatigable today, unceasing in her cravings, and therefore accepted her orgasm gladly. It had been so important for me to master her love languages, though I knew she would always tell me her No.

I slicked my tongue with new, warm saliva, so my vigorous touches would feel gentler. My tongue roamed far down to the edge of her vulva and far up to her clitoral hood, in ovals. Jill responded to that. As she began to speak again Jill's sentences all sounded like questions, all musical and sing-song. From far away, she sang to me, "I'm gonna cum? It's gonna be big?" And two heaves of breath later she sang to me a sustained mezzo-forte note, fluttering in a musical trill, and in the same breath expanding to a fortissimo call of sound. Keeping my attention on my ministrations deep in her vulva, I faithfully sustained the exact movements that had begun the orgasm all the way through, neither more nor less force, keeping my tongue nice and wet to keep our friction gentle.

I adore Jill's orgasms. Since the baby they've been trickier to achieve, utilizing a completely different set of motions with increased fervour, but this has made her surprise and enjoyment thunderous when I did manage it. It would seem we were both rediscovering each other. There was a moment of silence and stillness from the woman on my bed, and then a quake of chaotic shudders against my face and a release of vowel sounds.

I hadn't yet mastered when to relent afterwards, to bring her in for a gentle landing, so eventually she pressed her hand on my head to signal that she had become sensitive. So I just kissed and gently licked the thighs and the contours of her pelvis and bum, giving her something gentle to feel to slowly land and centre her. I cherished her strong, soft thigh with little kisses until my love's sounds had at last settled, and then I sought her gaze. She met it, and we kept eye contact. I must have looked a mess of a sight, shiny with her cum and with tussled undignified hair. I nevertheless grinned at her, and she scoffed and shook her head (in the happy way).

"Seriously. Just..." She reached for me and I came up for her kiss. Our arms wrapped tightly around each other's backs, and we softly kissed each other. Our pelvises lined up, but, in no hurry whatsoever, we were both content to grind softly against each other, again sliding my penis up and down her labia. A drip of liquid slid slowly down my scrotum and I shuddered my breath as she watched my pleasureface.

With gentle little pushes of her hands, she rotated my body and brought me down. Once my body was prone for her, Jill shifted her regard to my privates; and, grazing her claws nimbly down my torso, she reached her objective, delicately picking my penis up in both hands. She smiled warmly at it, and even gave it a cheery casual little "Hiii!" before enveloping its first few inches into her mouth.

The touch sent me right back to our second ever kiss, the first one being a clumsy bumping of teeth and noses, but our second kiss had made my legs tremble. That evening I was shocked by the hugest and softest lips I had ever felt, as she nuzzled her mouth along mine. I hid my first Jill-dedicated erection from her but she giggled and said she didn't mind it. Now, those enormous gentle lips grazed back and forth along the head of my penis, needing no pressure as the grazing was enough to electrify me.

My fingers sought and found her bum, feathering along the curve downward, and tending into the curve toward the middle. From my penis I felt carefully for more vigorous touches, the signal that her pleasure had accented, that I found a place on her skin that needed touch. Her mouth's movement and sounds hinted she wanted the line of her crack tickled, and needed it to happen softly. So I touched her and the hum of her sighs echoed down into my testicles.

I grabbed a handful of pillow from somewhere and threw it behind my head, because this is one of the most beautiful sights I ever see. Jill's eyes are gorgeous when she touches me like this, saucer-wide stares at my face or shut-eyed lavishing in the act. When she took me in her mouth she looked like a movie kiss. I watched those lips slide along me, those cute cheeks fill with my width, and I watched Jill's tongue as it slithered beneath foreskin and in places I couldn't see.

And then she pivoted her whole body, now completely beyond my reach, head between my legs. She kissed down the shaft of me, as a new lover would kiss a cheek for the first time, and again, and lower, and again. And then the most delicate skin on my body felt the most delicate touch.... Her tongue tip and wandering lips smooched random areas of my testicles, unpredictable and stunning with each kiss. This, my all-time favourite touch, as always made me giggle and shudder, squirm and whimper, and my shy legs opened gladly to her. I indulgently let this continue, in some high state of consciousness.

The long-forgotten tip of my penis gleamed with fresh precum, while Jill cherished my balls, and with frustrating patience she inched lower, to the unfathomably sensitive bottom of my testicles that when touched made me catatonic with pleasure. With soaked tongue, kept soft and broad, she gently lapped at me there, and studied my face as I giggle-gasped and meditatively arched, serious and then bashful, serious and bashful.

Jill dove lower still, still watching me attentively, until her tongue was softly licking my perineum, the secluded zone of skin between my testicles and my ass. It had been untouched since our dating years, our hungriest and most experimental days when we mapped every inch of each other with our mouths and hands. Now, not some horny young love experiment but a deliberate message from my wife, Jill touched me there. And my sense of ego was gone. I can't say what my body was doing because I stopped paying attention to its performance. I know I wasn't silent; and I know at some point I unconsciously changed the theme of the angel touch by humping indulgently and deeply into Jill's face. Jill groaned into my skin and her voice vibrated my balls.

I won't lie, it helped me feel a lot more like a woman to watch someone go down on me with face pointing up instead of down. I didn't necessarily want a vulva, but it felt beautifully right to see my lover, between my legs, moving her tongue up to meet my skin, instead of down onto a cock.

But if I had to choose one favourite thing about watching Jill lie between my legs and slather the very bottom of my scrotum, it would have to be the effortless eye contact. My wife and I stared at each other, and her eyes were circle-wide, watching with what may have been surprise or hunger, expressive face torsioning up and down as she roamed.

I can't tell you how beautiful it looked to watch her explore me with her mouth. She gazes with affection and warmth at my penis, she softly tastes my tip, lips wrapping around and gentle tongue within invisibly nuzzling into my foreskin, and her downy hair obscures half of what's happening, draping the contact between us in dirty little secrets, until I gather her hair back with a gentle hook behind her ear. And then I again see those giant eyes watching my penis enter her mouth, watching my unhinged expression and my writhing tummy as she indulges herself in my taste. And I believe her when she groans at the first emergence of precum, as she gasps during the approach at my scent. I believe her post-orgasm declarations that she loves the scent and taste of me. I believe her in part because when she kisses me, her mastery with her mouth trains me to enjoy post-cum kisses the most, when she tastes of me and is tired with fervour at the act.

For a moment Jill brought her head up, clenching her snarling teeth toward me, now aggressively pumping my penis slowly with a strong grip. It was so slippery from her ministrations it slipped around in her grasp, and she settled into an alternating grip switch, gripping the front for a pump, sliding her palm over the head to a grip along the back of my penis, pumping hard, returning.... As I gasped in loud repetition, sitting up a little, I watched this continue, watched my foreskin slide effortlessly up and down, slick with precum and saliva and loosened with gradual excitement. And she dove her head down onto me again and my head collapsed into the mattress, helpless in my ecstasy.

As this gorgeous woman softly lapped at me, and I autonomically spread my legs further to receive as much of it all as I could, I at some point felt a tender application of touch far below. It felt like two fingers, grazing, encircling my opening, requesting, or maybe just exploring the entrance.

Not only did this feel tenderly and ecstatically pleasurable, but it made everything else she was touching feel twice its rightful intensity.

I don't believe in reflexology, but every time she grazed the outside of my ass, my nipples activated and tickled and asked me to touch them, and my foreskin tingled with some sort of static charge.

And, finally not content to simply graze me down there, Jill pressed her two fingers against the front of the opening, vibrating and massaging the skin right there.

I had no illusions, this was an ass and there was no clitoris there, but it was just as though she were massaging a clitoris, and it FELT like she were touching some sort of centre of pleasure in my body. My body needed her to know she had made a historic discovery, and it advertised to her with a shuddering kind of swoon that sounded like whispered hysterical laughter. I just kept giggling and sobbing and giggling again, and gradually, my ass, increasingly comfortable with the situation, opened for her and millimetre by millimetre swallowed her fingers into me.

I came to my senses and brought my eyes back open and down at her just in time for her to send me into another frenzy, as she plunged her face deep down onto my cock, with more of me inside her than ever before.

So I hooked my lover's hair behind her ear and watched her cute chipmunk cheeks fill with me, and very slowly blink and sigh at every new emergence of my taste. This would feel so vain and so selfish if I didn't adore her cum on my face in turn.

I barely even noticed her fumbling with something, as I arched my head and brought my gaze back to her, but she nudged my left knee upwards and, not skipping a beat with her slathers up and down my shaft, slithered multiple fingers effortlessly into and up my ass. The shock of cold lube was replaced with warmth and I noticed the two objects moved independently and I knew of course that these were two fingers. Newly cut fingers, so she planned this. Until my body was full with my wife.

Once she had slicked me up inside, with each subsequent entrance deep within me she would twiddle the fingers around, sometimes caressing one wall or another experimentally, and all the while her mouth was still on me. I just couldn't fucking believe how I felt, or how loved I feel to be given this.

After uncountable moments of this, Jill raised her face above my penis and just stared at me, still slithering her fingers in and out of me. She tossed her hair from left to right for a better view of me.

"How's this, love." she whispered.

"I've never felt like this."

"Good." She came back down and spent maybe another ten seconds slipping her open lips down and around my penis shaft, up around down and up, and on, in, out. Hair toss. In, out. Her eyes twinkled as I gaped at her, jaw wide open and hips dancing slowly to her rhythm.

"I want to know every way to make you feel good."

"Can... can we search for my prostate one day?"

"Yes," Jill spoke, still a whisper.

"Kiss me? Kiss me while you touch me inside?"

"Yes," she patiently whispered, and her free hand cupped my neck, bringing me up to her mouth. As she held me effortlessly, as her fingers explored the contours of my ass, I deliriously kissed my wife, arching my knee higher to ease my entrance and frankly to just look sexy for her.

It felt wonderfully sexy to display my legs and open myself to her. A parade and invitation to my love. My body as something want-worthy, my dance for her felt just so... me.

My wife is magic. She makes everything possible and could make anything romantic. The gift I held most precious was her reclaiming, renewing, of language rendered disgusting by the world around us. She waxed poetic mid-foreplay about how soft and delicious and even pretty my scrotum was, how she loved to touch it, taste it, and watch it change shape as my arousal slowly progressed. When I made love to her I didn't have a "cock" or a "dick"... she whispered about how wonderful my penis was deep within her, how full she felt and how she could feel each arch of its muscle as I flexed it towards my tummy. She enquired about how delicately or deeply to touch my sphincter, whether to continue the ongoing search for my prostate, as I opened my legs and let her examine my anus with eyes and fingers. She had given me back the language of my own body as a gift, making the words of my anatomy beautiful for me, erotic for me, proud for me. My new ability to exist in this body would not have been impossible, but would have been a far darker and more fraught journey, without Jill's approving kiss, without her encouragements, and without her whispered praise of my body as something that deserved love.

Jill curled all ten of her fingers around my length in a gentle-touch grasp of the whole of me, as she continued to nuzzle lips against the bottom of my scrotum and tickled with unflexed tongue up and down that most sensitive square centimetre of its lowest point. Her hands gradually moved the outer-layer of skin up as far as it would go (taking the chance to access erogenous points even lower, deeper), and even more gradually down, exposing the glistening wet interior of me.

Jill's patient affection, her slow advancement of my arousal, had soaked me inside with precum, a wonderful ability my body had that no sex-ed or experience had ever shown me until the dawn of my third decade when I started what I refer to as "body positive masturbation", and even more so when I first let Jill Watson touch me. Okay, it took a few times for us to get used to each other, but we had discovered in each other new types of orgasms and new echelons of arousal and new parts of our bodies, all of which came to a head on our honeymoon, that week we were deep enough in the forest that we could unabashedly scream and thrash in fresh air and direct sunlight, masters of each other's orgasms and owners of our right to have bodies and touch each other. There are so many reasons why that was a journey for each of us.

But this journey was now coming to another head: as I came into my femininity, not only was my expression of pleasure coming out, but my ability to access it. Newly enjoying my own body, it was telling me every instant new ways it needed to be touched, and my swivels and gasps were so obvious that Jill reverse-engineered every sashay and moan back to its source, knowing exactly what was asking to be touched. The instant I needed my tummy touched Jill grazed across it with her fingernails. The instant the tip and inside of my penis tickled and itched with its new supply of precum, she massaged it with two fingers, tasting and returning, always watching me with an owl's stare. With a voice lower than the practiced timbre of my new feminine voice, I groaned in wonder, "...You KNOW... you know.................."

After an absent moment of dancing and pleasure, I came to my senses once more and found my wife massaging her own jaw, opening it wide experimentally, catching her breath, massaging her tireless hands. I sat up, smiled at my loving wife, picked up her hand, kneaded it for a moment with stretching touches, which she thoroughly enjoyed, and, to her relief, massaged to her tireless lower jaw, softly kneading out its soreness. She thankfully swooned as I paused our sex to tend to her healing.

Eventually she stretched her jaw again, satisfied with her returned mobility, and swooned to me, "Fuck me?"

I switched my long hair to one side of me and nodded. I must have been a flushed and animal sight. Jill nibbled her lip and scootched her bum front and centre and luxuriated back. Once more I checked her out foot to face, taking in her swollen vulva and sweaty tummy and pink cheeks and hopeful eyes. I arrived between her thighs, and her legs squeezed my waist and her palms grasped for my flat breasts. Leaning into her touch my penis met her labia and lingered in the shallow contact.

We opened our eyes at the same instant, both pleased and desperate in the same moment and ready for more in the same moment. Two bodies in close communication.

I closely watched her surprised eyes and arching head as I thoroughly filled her up in one slow entrance; my plentiful precum slicked me up beneath my foreskin and the soft contours of Jill's vagina welcomed me with her own arousal, so easily that my foreskin stayed up. She always loved my foreskin's motions inside her, shifting my texture as she slipped me in and out. I was only too happy to catch her by the head and neck as she arched back in sensation. The embrace this led to left us two inches from each other's faces, staring into each other, her completely held by me, newly filled and engulfed by each other.

With slow and deep powerful thrusts into her, and powerful bucks deep onto my pelvis, we overwhelmed each other and groaned with the hunger and elation of it all. We were too busy staring at each other and watching our vulnerable pleasure faces evolving to dare close our eyes and kiss. Even when we finally nibbled each other's lips and felt each other's tongues, our eyes stayed wide. In that exact moment our love life was different forever: from that moment in our lives onward, every sexual kiss had wide open eyes, so we could watch each other enjoy ourselves.

Jill's calves were now wrapped around my bum in a praying-mantis kind of clutch, and her hands grabbed my face at the cheeks, darting her eyes around me. Watching me dance my whole body back and forth in sex, my shoulder swivels and hip twists complicating my penis' movements deep inside her body.

But I'd been self-indulgent far too long in this bed. So I watched Jill carefully as I swivelled into and out of her, watching her face for signals, for wants. It was time for some deliberate gestures.

I leaned back a little, and made of the position a little performance by arching my head and neck back as I did. And, just as planned, the lean caused my penis to increase it pressure on the front end of her vagina, more thoroughly pressing against that side of her as I slipped in and out. My penis' head was perfectly proportioned to reach her G-Spot, or whatever that curve of wall was inside her, that she needed/loved attention so much. In and out and in, I kept my lean as far back as I could, and Jill sang for me beneath my body. She had become a base, as she tended to do with this area of stimulation. I went on and on, unrelentingly, and marvelled at how pleasurable for me "selfless" was.