A Beautiful Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her adamant, needy but powerful sounds excited me so much. I came far closer to my own orgasm listening to her in this moment. But I continued, and continued, until her calls reached a peak and her vagina grasped me tightly, and as her power shudders against me eventually calmed, she had drenched me and everything suddenly felt even better. I shifted my body as she returned to her senses again.

I approached her again and kissed her. my penis was far wetter now, having caused so much more excitement in this gorgeous wife. I kept sliding in and out from right against her, and at this angle her pleasure went up an octave again, sounding more delicate and vulnerable.

She whimpered to me "Yes... god yes, your pubic hair is tickling my clit... uh-huh... uh-HUH..."

This continued for quite some time, and then plateaued. I loved how Jill held me but it all felt just slightly masculine. And she saw this shift in me.

She kissed me fully once more as her pelvis danced back at me, and my little moan into her mouth fluttered, and with her kiss she pushed me back and away. Her body followed me, and I can't confirm what sorts of expert movements had brought her body above mine. I was now in a crouch, and her body was almost atop mine. I gripped her waist gladly, and she clearly understood this message that I could take it, I gladly consented to her whole body, and my pelvis felt the exact moment she released her entire weight onto me. I had all of her, at last.

Once astride me, Jill knew exactly what to do, what she had known how to do since at least the second time before we had ever made love and perhaps far before we met: with a little swivel of her hips, hands-free, her vulva lassoed the tip of my penis, torsioned it towards her with a swivel and a twist, and when we aligned I instantly slipped far, far within her.

Powering through her already overwhelmed sensations, Jill kept her focus enough to take me by the neck and upper back, not letting me fully fall. With the power of her legs pulling me and keeping me partially upright, with our faces close enough together to taste each other's air, and with perfectly aligned sexual organs, she slowly but powerfully slammed her pelvis deep onto mine. I groaned inhumanly as I felt 8 inches of vagina grasp me and twist me to and fro.

Keeping that proximity and the gentle grip on my head and back, Jill slipped me in and out of her, arching backward and upward for another 45 degree slam down into me, again and again.

Soon I took her by the upper curve of her bum, with both my hands, and directed a new angle and rhythm of sex, and with that shift both of our moans changed to something new. I was soon glistening with sweat, and as a drip fell from my nose, she grabbed my face, gasped in the arousal of it (she loved it when sex made me sweat), and tightly embraced me with a strong kiss. Still she slammed into me.

Our hips became clumsy as we directed our attention to our sloppy kisses and to tasting each other's faces with feverish smooches and licks, but soon we held onto each other again and I grasped her lower bum to experiment with another angle. My wife tossed her hair in revelry of that moment of touch.

We paid intimate attention to each other. She knew the same moment I did that my arms were becoming tired with lifting her ass and bringing it back down, so she sat up, staring at me suggestively. Jill slowly raised her arms and began to dance on my penis with her wonderful ass, in maybe some sort of figure eight, some belly-dancing swivel I didn't have the presence of mind to fully map. All I knew was that my gorgeous love had raised her arms and paraded her sexy torso to me, dancing it about to make of my penis a plaything inside of her.

She was maybe just bashful enough to be shy about this dance, but she shut her eyes and arched her neck to me as she lashed to and fro. At first I celebrated her dance by fondling the nooks of her tummy and her flailing breasts, but as she became gradually more vigorous I held the small of her back with whatever reserve of energy and attention that I had left, keeping her safe atop me.

My head and back began to heave back and forth, as some sort of tide of sensation began in me, and Jill saw it. Jill let me fall a little further, until I was almost on her pillow, and she carefully repositioned her legs to re-centre our gravity. "I see you", she echoed, and I echoed, "You know... You KNOW..."

Face to face again, and just close enough for her nipples to touch mine, she softly twist-humped me in and out of her, softly inviting my orgasm out of me. She knew so well how my body needed to cum gently most of the time, and while we enjoyed aggressive sex, and had needed quickies in our rushed opportunities for intimacy, alone in our house and with sunlight to spare, she just cherished my penis with her soft twisting thrusts, obviously in the throes of pleasure too but nevertheless closely watching me.

I sighed and swooned and gasped and whispered "pleaseyes" in tender worshipping shudders of breath.

"I know", she said reassuringly, and stroked my smooth cheek, my naked neck, my satiny hair, my full red lips, my soft chest, and then just cupped my hairless cheek with her palm, holding me completely.

She knew, I realized later, that this tiny celebration of who I truly am and this feeling of being completely held, was how to finally unlock my orgasm. I groaned with a low tone, then the same note up an octave, and the same note up another octave, and as her vagina moved softly onto and off, onto and off, twisting on, nuzzling in further, nuzzling my penis with her feathery little humps, my head began to silently thrash back and forth, and arch back again and again.

Long long seconds past of eruption deep within Jill, and that single sensation of cumming was somehow repeating itself within me. The orgasm simply kept happening, and, while held up by the neck close to my wife's face, keeping her gaze, I let my little noises keep coming. She stared in wonder at my unceasing orgasm, coaxing it to continue as long as it needed with softer and softer torsions of her groin deep into my lap.

When, finally, I was only breathing, limp, Jill Watson softly put my body down on her pillow. I had landed. Far less suggestively, she gave me a long sentimental kiss. For a moment, I silently gripped her back, in a request that she let me stay inside her just another little moment.

We watched each other breathe, and when we were ready we smiled, and kept watching each other. A drop of sweat fell onto my nose from hers. With one last little smooch she so-gently lifted her pelvis off of me, causing a surge of almost-sore along my penis... but she was gentle with me. When my penis flopped out of her, hot pink and still emerging with fresh cum, my wife Jill landed onto me again, a little off-centre, thighs hugging my right leg.

She kept landing until she was kissing me again, one last time, lips full, eyes closed, hand caressing my hair. Thank goodness my wife was still so in love with me. I was so in love with her.

Our whole bedroom brightened as a beam of warm orange sunlight me in from a cloud break, and our intertwined bodies glowed, gorgeous in their voluptuous human mess.

And the serious moment was gone, and she gleamed. "Hi!" With a giggle she gave me a very different little smooch. "That was fun!"

"Uh-huh. Fun is not an inaccurate word for it. Insufficient! But not inaccurate. That was... some of the best we've ever had. I'VE ever had. I'm not even used to having this kind of free time anymore. Can... can we do that again?"

"Your parents have him basically all day. And I am NOT done with you! How about you just tell me when you're ready for some more..." and she giggled into my lips as she kissed me. "Besides, you're like, a season ahead of me in Star Trek, jerk! We're due to watch it together."

"So hang on, my gorgeous lover wants to watch Star Trek in bed with me until my penis is reloaded so she can fuck me again? What is this ridiculous life I lead? Is this real?"

"Oh it's real." Jill huddled her head into my torso, resting on my tummy as her hand grazed my pubic hair. Jill's body was arched in a crescent, so own hand reached for and found her bum, and I gladly stroked the curve of it, analyzing the angles of her ass cheek as though I hadn't memorized it.

Then she looked very serious. She stayed silent for a moment, though her hand kept petting. "You're a beautiful woman." I shuddered. This was all still so new. I felt like I was going to cry, but I tried to smile instead.

She grinned at me once more and conjectured, "Do you think they deliver pizza directly to bedrooms?" I cackled at her, until a long moment passed of serious conjecture. "I don't think the door is locked. Holy shit could we?"

By the way, as we learned later that day, sex and pizza smell magnificent together... when you truly love the person you fucked.

And Jill truly loves me. Through and through. And on some level she always knew me as I truly am. And now I love me too.