All Comments on 'A Beautiful Young Wife'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She had an I-phone right?

So she owns him. And she'll need the money when her divorce arrives. Which will be soon. Bad premise, worse ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written

I like your characterizations. A good story about what could be true

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Made me wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LUCY IS A KEEPER!

A loving wife who is both very sexy and very smart.

Her motto is:

"A GIRL'S GOTTA DO WHAT A GIRL'S GOTTA DO."

4.5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You write some pretty heavy sex scenes

Your stories are all the same. But the fucking is wild

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am a married woman who happens to have a fatish, a kink (if you wish)...

... my bosses turn me on. Most of them found me sexually attractive.

When a boss of mine starts hitting on me i know i won't be able to say No.

I am not very pretty but men say i am "very fuckable" or "extremely fuckable".

My husband found out about one of the affairs. We had separated for a month or so, but he came back. Now he does not ask too many questions... He says "The less i know the better for our marriage..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
:)

☆☆☆☆+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The story is my cup of tea! (*****+ = A+) WHOEVER IS INTO BOSS & WIFE SEX STORIES SHOULD READ THIS STORY

Lacy,

In my mind you qualify to be "The Loving Wife of the Month"

Both your husband and his boss are very fortunate to have you.

In my next life i will be:

1st choice: YOUR HUBBY

2nd choice: YOUR HUBBY'S BOSS

3rd choice: A BUSINESSMAN WHO BUYS PATENTS AND RIGHTS

4th choice: any man with whom you will have an affair, or a fling, or a one-night stand...

Hi, qualitywheat:

thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Re anon 04/11/16

I totally agree about the 5+ rating.

In my mind Lacy should be recognized not only as Loving Wife of the Month, but as WIFE OF THE MONTH.

If Lacy were my wife i would be very proud of her.

Young beautiful wives are presumed very sexy.

In my book, shared young beautiful wives are "very sexy raised to the power of 2".

If you are into wife & boss stories, give this story a try. What can you lose?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I LOVED THIS STORY VERY MUCH! THE LAST SCENE BETWEEN HER & HER BOSS MR LAKE IS OUTRIGHT PRICELESS...

... that scene also reveals that she is a true loving wife.

Ideally your wife will love you.

As to sex, if she LOVES SEX, you sre lucky to be her first choice. Chances are you EON'T BE HER ONLY CHOICE.

I wish Lacy were my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
terrific story...loved it..

Thanks for making it hot and exciting. Love your work...Slickman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like it, gave it a 4+

(:

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlover 7 years ago
Chaspter 2. Please!!

One of the better seduction stories I've EVER read. Outstanding...and I'm wet just remembering how it all "when down". But we need a Chapter two and/or three to close the books on the contracts and deals and whatnot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I GAVE THIS STORY A 5 (4.85/5 = 97%)

Mr Lake is a lucky motherfucker.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

The next day she headed to the abortion clinic and got rid of the baby. As it was only a month on it was an easy job to abort it. She was home for supper that evening.

She quit her job the next day and her boss never realized she was not pregnant as her husband knocked her up a couple weeks later. It was after the baby’s delivery that her boss realized the date did not coincide with the initial pregnancy. He was pissed but she just shrugged and walked away from him. Totally pissed he called her husband a told him what she had done and her husband laughed and said he already knew and had watched the tape and had long forgiven her as she had done it for them and their future. (That’s how it should have ended)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My wife had an on again/off again thing with her CEO.

At the time my wife was a KO in terms of looks. She was a 35 y/o mother of two, but looked 25. Honest to god! Men were hitting on het left, right & centre! We were recent immigrants in the country @ the time.

I had discovered my voyeur side by then & was coming to terms with it.

I was buying my wife sexy but classy underwear. I knew what looks good on her.

My wife worked in Head Office of a medium size NGO.

She was telling me everithing at the time, including that her CEO had the hots for her big time. The NGO gave my wife the AGM file although she was a mere co-ordinator. The AGM was to take place in another city. She was on the roster for AGM.

"You realuze why he wants me at the AGM, don't you?" she said. "I do not feel like going there. I feel trapped..."

I told her it was herr job to go there & do her very best... "it's better to say 'no' to sexual advancements than to refuse to do your job... play it by ear... you worry to much, everything is gonna be alright, you'll see."

The morning before the trip we had sex. We were still cuddling & curessing one another when she said, "Thank you for the undergarments you've buying me. You have a good taste. It is obvious you picked the items with love. I know why you are buying them for me... you want me to feel self confident IF i undress in front of another man... you MUST CORRECT ME if i am wrong..."

I told her she was right.

We never discussed her CEO again.

Essentially i gave her a Hall Pass. Being relatively knew in the country i did not even know the expression.

Don't tell me i am a sick fuck because I know that in the eyes of many I am one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was a young mom when it happened to me

Prior to the 90’s it was not uncommon for women in the workforce to endure sexual-harassment from management and bully-co-workers. Matter of fact, from my experience, it was not only normal but expected. As a young mom, I did what I had to keep my position on wages that barely paid the bills. This story brought back many memories, some very unpleasant, but also some similar to what the woman in this story endured. From what my daughter has told me, it seems sexual-harassment is still very much alive in today’s workforce. I am surprised, and disappointed that I haven’t found more stories regarding sexual-harassment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REALLY LOVED THE STORY. FIVE STAR STUFF!

Hi anon 08/03/18 (was a young mom when it happened to her): I loved your comment too.

When it happened to me in 1989 i was 34, married with 2 kids.

The boss of my female boss was always very nice to me, "too nice to be true": i knew he was after my body. When my boss left the company, the big boss ran our dept directly. He gave me a raise, a nice car allowance, & was giving me way more complex & important projects. He was in his late 40s, & reasonably fuckable. I soon found out he was good in bed: he knew how to fuck, his staying power was excellent, he made me feel very comfortable. I felt compelled to let him get into my pants, but i genuinely enjoyed sex with him.

10 years later i did it again but he was a few years younger than me. He also was my boss. That time i made the first move. No regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree

with timriv, otherwise shes a whore. I can't believe all the balless men that thought thid was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE your story.; gave you a 5 (4.75/5 = 95%)!

I must confess that as i was reading this story, i imagined my wife in Lacy's stead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG! I love this story: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is she just plain stupid or what?

So, she thinks time again, how this is good for her marriage and future. What the heck is her husband going to say or do, as soon as he see"s the baby, he going to know it's not his. This isn't a cuckold story, it's a cheating wife story. That marriage is over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Simplest Definition

Of a whore is getting paid for sex. The simplest definition of a professional is getting paid for your work. She is now a professional whore. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Readers likethis story: 401,536 views & 342 favorites, the ratio is 0.85 fav. per 1,0000 views, which is way way above average.

👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

boraddaboraddaalmost 4 years ago
This happened to my wife

Can relate to this story, we where in a similar situation, asked her boss to help us,which he did, Wife paid the price, had to give in to him for sexual favours much like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Re boradda, this happened to my wife too under similar circumstances. We are still married & in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If Lacy were my wife I'd think I've died & gone to heaven. Having a beautiful young wife may come with a price: many men will try, & some will succeed to get in her pants...

Cheating wives are better in bed than the faithful ones.

❤ :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reliving.

I would liked her be the cockold slut for his huge cock one with more detail once the dress was off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****! ❤. 👍👍.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
IN MY BOOK, LACY IS A KEEPER. PERIOD.

This story is very popular & it has a solid fan base: it has so far got 404 faves out of 480,205 views, which is 0.84 faves per 1K views. Stories that get more than 0.5 faves per 1K views are few & far in between.

Also the story presently has 4.55 star rating. It is very difficult to get a rating higher than that because many readers give loving-wives stories just 1 star without even reading them.

Lacy fucked Mr Patel because she knew he expected that & she needed his signature on the contract: she did want the deal to fall through.

As regards Mr Lake, Lacy LOVED to have sex with him. In her book Jack Lake is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

👍👍!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

:)

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago
Excellent!

Demonstrates, again, the whore that every female is, and that reveals itself when her selfishness, greed, betrayal and contempt for her partner gives vent as she enriches herself completely at the cost of her partner - hubby has just gotten triple fucked: her boss, the paki investor, but primarily and to the greatest extent by his own whore, gutter gash wife. No doubt, she'll be dropping him just as soon as she can pull out all that money he will be making.

Fucking cunts.

By the way, the author regretfully exposes his amateurishness by failing to differentiate between blackmail - which does not exist in this story - and extortion, which is what the boss committed against the whore cunt wife.

The distinction is even more the important and critical concept as in law, extortion vitiates (completely nullifies) both contracts signed by the husband, allowing him to keep the 20K and re-negotiate the sale and price of his invention. And further, as his whore wife was a willing and equal accomplice, her criminal role in extorting and defrauding her husband would eliminate any claim to all marital assets, including all returns from the invention. She would end up a penniless, skanky, diseased, gutter whore - after she got out of prison.

Her only other possible source of income is to extort it from her boss, by threatening to abort his child unless...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5)!

Lacy is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lacy is a keeper. Period.

This is a five star story. The story was very imaginatively conceived and very well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this wife sex story, gave it a 5.0 (100%).

If your wife had sex with her boss, give her a break. Maybe she has chosen the lesser of 2 e ils.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi qualitywheat, I gave you a 5***** for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

💚💚💚💚💚 (5.0).

As of 04/23/21 this story has got 436 faves and 507.2K, an excellent faves-to-views ratio of 0.86 faves per 1K views.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

I agree. Lacy is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5+ [5.25/5=105% (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+) "Above Expectations"]!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

💚❤💚❤💚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story could go on and on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poetically speaking Lacy is an angel that descended from heaven to make two men happy: her loving husband and her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

very nice a little more action on that ass please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good two much sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Erotic. Even romantic in its own way.

Lacy is a trooper and a keeper! End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible story. Loved it all. All I want to know is where is chapter 2?

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

With a little luck the husband won't stick a hand gun into his mouth and take his own life, but what the hell as long as the wife had orgasms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lacy is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, gave u a 5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥!)

Current rating: 4.52 ☆s (excellent).

Presently the story has got 484 'faves' out of 566.8k views, which is 0.85 faves per 1k views ('above expectations')

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

"LSantiago - 5 months ago

very nice a little more action on that ass please"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍!

This story is erotic and romantic, 2 in 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment, which i really really liked.

Quote:

Anon - over 1 year ago

IN MY BOOK, LACY IS A KEEPER. PERIOD.

This story is very popular & it has a solid fan base: it has so far got 404 faves out of 480,205 views, which is 0.84 faves per 1K views. Stories that get more than 0.5 faves per 1K views are few & far in between.

Also the story presently has 4.55 star rating. It is very difficult to get a rating higher than that because many readers give loving-wives stories just 1 star without even reading them.

Lacy fucked Mr Patel because she knew he expected that & she needed his signature on the contract: she did want the deal to fall through.

As regards Mr Lake, Lacy LOVED to have sex with him. In her book Jack Lake is a keeper.

End quote.

Lacy is the best. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really LOVE this story!

I gave it a 5.0 = 100%!

This story was very very well received by Literotica user:

- average rating: 4.52 (☆☆☆☆☆-).

- as of 03/22/22 this story has got 493 faves (favorites) out of 576.9k views, which is an excellent faves-to-views ratio of 0.85 faves per 1k views.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lacey is PRICELESS as a wife, as an employee, and as a business person. Period. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this story, shared it with me, and we both enjoyed it immensely. It was one of the best in this genre of faithful wives who end up prostituting themselves in a desperate situation.

My wife just loved seeing Lacy transformed into a whore. I enjoyed her boss wanting her to be the mother of his child. For a wealthy investor like him about the only challenge left in life was to impregnate a trophy wife – especially another man’s gorgeous wife!

We also enjoyed skimming through the comments. On anonymous said, “Poetically speaking Lacy is an angel that descended from heaven to make two men happy: her loving husband and her boss.” We couldn’t agree more and frankly, Lacy might want to consider having more children by her boss. I’m sure he would be good for some hefty child support payment, and she certainly enjoys the sex with him. In our case, all three of our children were sired by three different Alpha male bosses of my wife. And they even paid for my vasectomy to boot!

Another anonymous commented, “If Lacy were my wife I'd think I've died & gone to heaven. Having a beautiful young wife may come with a price: many men will try, & some will succeed to get in her [panties]…Cheating wives are better in bed than the faithful ones.” Again, we totally agree on all three points: 1) men are always trying to seduce my gorgeous wife. If you marry a hottie, that just comes with the territory. 2) It was inevitable that my wife would drop her panties for a few of them; and she did. 3) Finally, my wife is always hotter in bed when she is also putting out for other men – they make her juicer.

Finally, the dress that Lucy chose to wear – to negotiate with her boss - was perfect for dress for success or sex-cess! Her dress, you wrote, “it had a zip that had a big ring for pulling it up and down from the neck to the knee, and it dangled on a small chain.”

We remember, when we were only 20-year-old newlyweds, that my wife’s boss told her she would need to dress more professionally to work in his office as his PA. We couldn’t afford it so; he got her a Nordstrom charge card and gave her a printout of dresses he would like her to buy. All of them were full-front zippered dresses. She would always text me from her work, “He will be unzipping me in about five minutes!”

Thanks for your great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! For this story I gave you a

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆).

Lacy is not too promiscuous.

She had sex with Mr Patel because she had no other choice, and it was an one-off. (A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.)

She still has sex with Mr Lake because that gives her pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

Lacy is a KEEPER. Full stop. End of story.

Women like Lacy make the world go round.

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

Meanwhile nice husband puts a bullet into his head. 😭💔

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

What a gigantic piece of shot she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting anonymous comment:

"Anonymous - about 1 month ago

Lacey is PRICELESS as a wife, as an employee, and as a business person. Period. Full stop. End of story."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfect!

Women like Lacy make this world go round.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting someone else's comment:

"Anon, 9 months ago

Poetically speaking Lacy is an angel that descended from heaven to make two men happy: her loving husband and her boss."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 of 5 = 100%

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. I loved it. I loved it. Lacy's motto is, 'A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.'

In this story, I imagined I was Lacy's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

❤❤❤❤❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lacy is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment:

"Anonymous, over 1 year ago

★★★★★ (5)!

Lacy is a keeper. Period."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My comment: Excellent, ★★★★★ (5.0)!

* * *

I am copy pasting another user's comment:

"boradda, about 2 years ago

This happened to my wife

Can relate to this story, we were in a similar situation, asked her boss to help us, which he did, Wife paid the price, had to give in to him for sexual favours much like in this story."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting another users comment.

(I can relate to it.)

Quote:

boradda, about 2 years ago

This happened to my wife

Can relate to this story, we where in a similar situation, asked her boss to help us,which he did, Wife paid the price, had to give in to him for sexual favours much like in this story.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❤💛💚💙💜 (five star stuff!)

Lacy did what she had to do.

She is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

In my book Lacy is like an angel who made her husband and Mr Lake very very happy. Sex with Mr Patel was just a an episode in her life. She probably thought to herself, a girl's gotta do what a girl gotta do.

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

She was so proud of herself, she had saved her life, Michael's life, their life, and their home, and also she had secured their future, of that there was no doubt. "Oh Mr Lake," she mewled as he slid into her slick oily pussy. Her love channel accommodated him perfectly now, he had opened her up to suit him alone, no one else would ever fill her like this.

End quote.

Lacy is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

Lacy Baker is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❤❤❤❤❤ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imaginatively conceived & brilliantly crafted. Gave you a 5.0 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

Jack Lake kept up his onslaught, he had never enjoyed anything quite like this, he kept going to because he wanted to recover, and keep Lacy up in the air until his cock came back to life. As soon as it did, he would be balls deep in his gorgeous young married PA. Lacy came time after time, her mind and body detonating repeatedly as he tongued and thumbed her clit.

End quote.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop by another dumb ho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lacy is PRICELESS and thus a KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

boradda, over 2 years ago

This happened to my wife

Can relate to this story, we where in a similar situation, asked her boss to help us, which he did, Wife paid the price, had to give in to him for sexual favours much like in this story.

I have copy pasted this comment because i can relate to this (mee too situation)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A tour de force: 5.0 = 100% = A+ (♡♡♡♡♡)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did she keep doing it with Mr. Lake after the baby was born? Did Lake asked her to have another baby? Sequel??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In my book it is HARD NOT TO like this story. I gave it a 4.6 = 92% = A+.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lacy Baker is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ok. I was liking the story, but the ending ruined it. She maneuvered the situation, so she could walk away from her boss, and then decided to stay? She threatened to divorce her husband, if he didn’t sign away the rights to his dream? I think that a lot of these stories, portray women unrealistically. Could and would, a woman do this with her boss? Absolutely. But the idea she would get into what was actually sanctioned rape, is more likely to happen, in a mind of a 14 year old boy. We value things, that don’t come easy. Getting fucked by a bigger cock, does not turn women into putty. Especially one, who from the stories description, could get any guy she wanted. The whole pregnancy thing was really stupid, as well. Let’s assume, she did all this, for her husband. Now your going to make him raise another man’s kid,, and risk him finding out the truth, possibly through a dna test? At least if she walked away from her job, and recommitted to her life with her husband, she could rationalize what she did. Then do to an abortion clinic, and end the “ alpha baby” . So on so many levels, I didn’t believe the way the story ended. And let’s not forget, she is now expected to “ service clients” as part of her job description. NOPE.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I was reading some of the other comments here. Since I usually only read “ loving wives” category, I don’t usually come across, so many sick and depraved people. So let’s talk about this realistically.

#1. No, she doesn’t make her boss and husband “ very happy”. As time goes by, her husband is stuck doing more around the house, and taking care of the baby. Just like her ultimatum showed where she threatened to leave him, she starts giving her husband knock backs, as she no longer respects him, and looks at him as a domestic servant.

#2. The other office staff figure out soon, what is going on. As the sluts relationship starts to fall apart with her husband, she leans on the boss to fill her emotional needs. They start going out to dinner, away on long weekends, etc.

#3. Hubby hires a PI, and gets the goods on her. Does a test, and finds out the baby isn’t his. It comes out that she had her bosses baby.

#4. Hubby sues the boss, the company, and files for an annulment. He also sues to get his patent back.

#5. The boss( who was married) is taken to the cleaners by his wife. He also is terminated. The company settles with the husband for Two million dollars, to hush the whole thing up. The amount was high, because most of this happened on company time and property. He is also awarded money from his lawsuit against the boss, but was never able to collect, as he was broke.

#6. The PI firm also discovers wifey was being “ pimped out” to help with business contracts. She has been getting cash, for her extra curricular activities. She is arrested, for prostitution, and also has her employment terminated.

#7. A audit of the company’s records, finds out they were both using company funds, for personal use. This included her “ bonuses” and hotels/ dinners with her Johns. The company files charges , and they are both arrested. The whole story, is now all over the news.

#8. Several other girls come forward, that they were “ pimped our” by the wife, to also serve as entertainment for the clients. Wifey was drugging them, to keep them in line.

#9. Wifey goes away on all charges, for 7 years. Hubby changes his petition to divorce due to adultery. This is finalized, while she is in prison.

#10. While in prison, wifey is found positive to HIV. She also has Hepatitis. Her long term prognosis is not good....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am copy pasting a comment that I liked.

Quote:

Anonymous - 5 months ago

Lacy is PRICELESS and thus a KEEPER!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love this story. Excellent! Gave it a 5.0!

Lacy is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lacy Barker is a keeper. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My kind of eife sex story!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous