All Comments on 'A Bedtime Story'

by chocolatecherry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Wonderful! Fun hot vivid little tale!

This is a fun and extremly arousing story!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
vivid well written

The story was written well but set in the wrong location, I kept thinking about the teacher and how that wouldnt be aloud and would be stopped. The sex it self was wonderful very fulfilling, but couldn't stop think about the teacher

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Job!

Great story!! Well written and great descriptions. But i agree with anonymous. It turned me off a little bit at the fact that the whole class was watching them, im not into voyeur. But keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs more student participation

The whole class was watching but didn't participate? And what was the teacher doing? Well written in terms of sex but the rest of the story is crap.. Bedtime Story huh? Where's the relation to the title to the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmmmm......

This is one of my favorite stories on Literotica. I love how descriptive it is and it gets me wet every time I read it. I kinda don't like the fact that people are watching; it just doesn't work with the rest of the story to me. Anyway good work.

sissyskyrocket78sissyskyrocket78over 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I absolutely adored this story! I wish someone would take me like that... Or at the very least...read it to me in bed with their fingers teasing me and their breath tickling my ear! Fantastic! Absolutely fantastic!!

sissyskyrocket78sissyskyrocket78over 9 years ago
Other comments...

I hope the others who commented don't think I'm being rude, I just wanted to say that well, first off... It's a fantasy. Things like this don't really happen in real life (but if they do I was definitely at the wrong school growing up!!)...

And secondly... Of course its a bedtime story!! Its a kinky take on 'Little Red Riding Hood', a story that I've read to kids at bedtime (obviously not the kinky version)... But for those adults amongst us that still enjoy having a bedtime story read to us... This is a *great* bedtime story!

Thank you for listening!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous