A Beginning, Teasing

Story Info
Getting to know the new bartender Cody.
1.6k words
4.41
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of the night at the bar where I work. I'm a cook, and I was sitting at the bar, waiting for my manager and the server staff to finish up, so we could go home.

Next to me was a server chick and Cody (a bartender). Everyone knew Cody was gay, you could just hear it in how he talked, his slightly feminine voice, not to mention he was pretty open about it. He was actually talking to the server chick about some pretty sexual stuff. I had my head in my phone, but I caught a few things he was saying. Joking about dick sucking, finding a hot guy, things like that.

I didn't mind. In fact, I listened intently, although I tried to play it like I was a million miles away, in thought. I did manage to join the conversation a little (on non sexual subjects), and Cody laughed at some of the stuff I was saying. His laugh seemed to make my stomach feel warm. I come off as a pretty straight guy. But I've always had bi-curious fantasies, things I try to hide, and I couldn't help but wonder if Cody could tell.

I've even had these fantasies about Cody. Sometimes I'd imagine it, small stuff like working in the kitchen and Cody would walk behind me to grab something, maybe brushing his hands along my ass. Thoughts like that caused me to jerk off one or two times at home. But at work, I always tried to keep it professional and put on a "straight" face.

But back to this night. The server chick ended up leaving, and my manager walked near me and Cody. He said he had to do his usual money counting stuff in the back, and it shouldn't take too long, then we could go home. He disappeared in the back, leaving just Cody and I sitting there.

I felt my breath hitch in my throat a bit and the bar seemed extra quiet. Cody scooted over bar stools so that he was right next to me. I looked and smiled at him, playing it off like it didn't bother me. But really, my heart was racing and my mouth felt extra dry. I took a sip of my ice water and pretended to half look at my phone.

"So what's up?" Cody asked me. I turned towards him and smiled, nervously rubbing my shaggy hair.

"Nothing, just waiting to get out of here," I said smiling, looking at him for a moment and then back at my hands on the bar.

"Yeah, totally," Cody said, in his soft, feminine voice that gave me goosebumps. Then he slid his hand over and rested it on my leg, squeezing my leg just above my knee. His touch send jolts through my body, my cock instantly starting to come to life, my breath failing me again.

"Ha, um, what are you doing?" I managed to say, shyly, my voice cracking a bit.

"Oh nothing, just squeezing your leg. Is that ok?"

I didn't know what to say back. I just sat there frozen as he touched my leg. He moved his hand up a bit, squeezing again and I felt my cock swelling up, getting so hard, almost instantly. I took another sip of my water, trying to cool down a little.

"I think you're really cute," Cody whispered to me, once again giving me goosebumps.

"Th-thanks," I managed to say, not knowing what else to say, becoming more turned on by the second. Cody's hand moved higher up my leg, touching gently, driving me crazy. As he went higher, his pinky brushed the tip of my cock, which was now visibly swollen in my black dress pants.

"Oh god," I whispered out, this was starting to turn me on like crazy.

"Mmm, so you don't mind this?" Cody asked. And once again I was silent. I was lost in the pleasure now, his hand traveling up, more fingers touching my swollen tip, sliding up the fabric of my pants, over my shaft. I was so turned on by this, I could feel my boxers already sticky with precum.

"Mmm," he whispered, tracing his hand around the side of my waist now, to my back, his fingers dancing against my lower back, causing my shirt to go up and down slightly.

"And you have such a cute, little butt. I always see it when you wear that apron, the apron strings wrapped above it like a little present."

I was so turned on. I had to remind myself to breathe, my whole body tingling with sexual energy. Cody's hand went under the back of my shirt, rubbing at my lower back. He circled his fingers lower, touching and feeling the top of my ass cheeks. I let out a subtle moan, looking over at him. He was biting his lip, his eyes down at my body.

And just then, we heard the footsteps, my manager was about to come out to the bar again. Cody took his hand back and looked down at his phone again, smiling. I attempted to snap back to reality, but my cock was throbbing. I managed to close my open mouth and look at my phone, just a random web page that meant nothing right now.

My manager looked at me for a second, my face probably not looking like usual.

"You ok?" he asked me. I nodded yes and looked back at my phone shyly. He looked at Cody who was still smiling. And then he grabbed something from the bar. "Forgot this. But I'm almost done back there, give me about five minutes."

He disappeared again and then it was just me and Cody. Cody put his phone down and let his hand slide down my back again, this time squeezing the top of my ass through my pants. I arched my back to give him more access, because it was feeling amazing. I felt his breath on my face and I turned towards him, my face twisted in confusion and lust.

"Mm, hi there," he said, before licking the the side of my face, from the bottom of my cheek up.

"Uhhh, god," I moaned gently, grabbing the bar for support. Cody smiled, looking at me, his hand still squeezing my ass.

"Stick out your tongue," he commanded. I didn't even think twice, I held my pink tongue out for him. He smiled and then ran his tongue against it, licking it like he did my cheek. I moaned softly and then our tongues began to slide together as we started making out. I opened my mouth willingly, feeling his hot, soft tongue sliding in, dominating my mouth.

His hand was back on my leg again, working up towards my cock which was still dangerously hard. We kissed softly and quietly, our tongues pressing and sliding together as he stroked my cock through my pants, running his hand up and down my shaft.

"Oh my god," I managed to say in between our kisses. Cody moved his hand from my cock and grabbed my hand, moving it towards his lap. He placed it on his cock, which was so hard, pulsing in his shorts.

"See how hard you get me?" He asked as I felt it, running my hands over his cock, feeling it through his silky shorts.

I felt out of my mind, so lewd and more turned on than I'd ever been. If he touched my cock again, I was probably going to cum, I could feel precum all over my boxers.

But just then, the footsteps, and my manager was in front of us again. We both returned to our phones, Cody not smiling this time, looking as serious as I was now. Our manager fumbled with some stuff at the bar, it seemed to take forever, and I could feel myself cooling off a bit, my erection going down, but my boxers still sticky with precum, my whole body still tingling.

We stood up to leave (we always left together, safety thing) and Cody was chatting and laughing with my manage as if nothing happened. I knew what he was doing, trying to make it less obvious to our manager that something was going on. I felt crazed, in a good way still, trying to clear my mind to keep my cock from getting hard again.

We walked out the back door and the night air seemed so still and silent, all of us going to our cars to leave. I looked over at Cody and he smiled again, which forced a small smile back from me, biting my lip. Cody drove off first, my manager shortly following, and I wasn't exactly sure what to do at this point. All I could do was take the short drive home (about 5 minutes), replaying what had happened in my head. My cock started to get hard again, and I began to rub it through my pants, eager to get home and jerk off.

And as soon as I got in my house, I ran to my bathroom and pulled my cock out, grabbing it, feeling how wet and hard it was and I began to stroke it. I imagined Cody next to me, touching my body, and I began to rub my other hand down my stomach, over my abs.

I ended up cumming quick, shooting warm cum all over, replaying what had just happened. And for a moment, I stood frozen, catching my breath, smiling. I cleaned up and lit up a cigarette, my head still in sort of a daze. I had never experienced something so hot like this. I didn't know what to do. I wanted more. I didn't have Cody's number, facebook, or anything, I barely knew the guy. But then I realized, I'd be seeing him soon, very soon. We both worked together. This was going to be interesting...