Evil Frank

Story Info
Curious guy asks hung older man to pop his cherry.
8k words
4.69
24.6k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
368 Followers

Ethan took a deep breath and used every bit of courage he could find. His shaking hand knocked on the old trailer door three times. The strong afternoon sun intensified every second he waited. After a minute, the door opened loudly and Evil Frank stood there in all his intimidating massiveness. The man wore a dirty wife beater and ragged, brown cargo shorts, and some worn-out flip flops. His big beer belly and thick, saggy arms shined in the sun. His skin was red, and his arms were covered with cheesy tattoos and a layer of thick hair.

The man stared at Ethan with a threatening grin and analyzed him from top to bottom. Ethan noticed that his face was red and wrinkly, covered with a dirty stubble, but it still carried a strong energy and confidence from when he worked as a Marine.

"What do you need, young man?" asked Frank, with a raspy, slightly irritated tone.

Ethan gulped. His voice sounded thin and shaky when he answered.

"I'm sorry to bother you, sir, but I was wondering if I could help you and clean up your yard."

Evil Frank looked at Ethan with a strange expression. His eyebrows raised slightly, and his blue eyes suddenly glinted with surprise.

"What do you mean? You need money?"

"N-no, sir. Not at all. I noticed you could use some help... and uh, I want to volunteer to clean it up for you."

"Why?" asked Frank quickly. He looked at Ethan from top to bottom again.

Ethan lowered his head for two seconds and caught a glimpse of Frank's famous fat bulge. The soft snake flopped around freely under his shorts. It always flopped around, left and right, every time Evil Frank walked down the street, and it made the women laugh in embarrassment and make comments about his incredible size. How many wives had secretly visited his trailer and had tasted Evil Frank's Fat Schlong? - That's what people called it: the Fat Schlong, and every time he used it, the trailer bounced and squeaked and the whole neighborhood knew somebody was getting pounded.

"Sir, I just want to help. Consider it a courtesy for your services, sir," replied Ethan humbly, but Frank had caught the little glimpse at his crotch.

"A courtesy, huh?" said Frank ironically. He looked around and seemed to think for a minute. "You're Ryan's son, right?"

"Yes, sir. Ethan, sir," answered Ethan while cringing internally. If his father ever knew what he intended to do, that would make the next family reunion very awkward, especially because Frank and his father were longtime enemies.

Frank walked out of the trailer, slightly bumping his big shoulder against Ethan and forcing him to walk back. Frank turned around a few times, inspecting his own yard, then hocked a loogie and spat on the floor. Ethan observed his sweaty back and hairy calves. The man was tall and somehow impressive, even as a burly 50-year-old.

"How old are you?" asked Frank while looking around the empty street.

"Twenty-five, sir," replied Ethan quickly.

Frank turned around again and walked toward Ethan. He approached Ethan until his face was only a few inches from him. Ethan looked up and gulped again. He realized the man could beat him to a pulp.

"Look, buddy, I know what you want," said Frank in a lower tone. "But I'm not interested. You're too young, and your father and I have a history. Go home to your daddy, alright?"

Frank bumped into him again and walked toward the trailer door. Ethan felt the shame all over his body. His face burned with embarrassment, but he knew what he wanted and he would not give up so easily. He was tired of pleasing his father and he was tired of being with chicks - they caused too many problems. He wanted something different.

"Sir, please... I don't want anything from you. Just let me help you this time," he begged all of a sudden.

"I don't need your help, buddy," barked Frank with a brutish, impatient tone. "Now go away or I'll knock your teeth out." He closed the door loudly.

Ethan waited a few minutes under the sun. He took another deep breath and knocked on the door again. He hoped Evil Frank wouldn't hurt him too much.

He heard some clunky noise inside the trailer and the door opened again. Frank had the most threatening gaze he had ever seen. He felt his legs shake and his butthole twitch in fear.

"Please, sir, please... I just want to serve you," said Ethan meekly.

Frank stared at him for a whole minute, with a deep eye-to-eye contact. Ethan tried to sustain the contact for a good ten seconds, but slowly gave up and looked down at Frank's big feet.

"You want to serve me, huh?" mocked Frank all of a sudden. His red face finally turned into a dirty grin, exposing his shiny gold tooth. "I know what you want, buddy. You're not gonna get it. But if you really want to serve me, well... go ahead. Clean up my fucking yard."

"T-thank you, sir. Right away, sir," said Ethan promptly.

"Alright," Ethan chuckled and pointed his fat finger to the old tires on the floor. "Start by cleaning those tires, and get rid of all that junk. If you do a good job I'll give you the honor of cleaning my trailer too. How's that sound?" he mocked openly.

"Sounds fair, sir."

Frank chuckled in disbelief and burped casually.

"Alright, have fun," he said, and shut the door again.

Ethan caught another small glimpse of Frank's bulge before he disappeared. The desperation inside his chest and between his asscheeks was stronger than his self-respect. He would have to work hard to convince Evil Frank of anything. Only a few guys had had the honor of experiencing the Fat Schlong. It was a known fact the bastard preferred women, especially married women with fat tits and tight beavers, but there was a strong rumor Frank had busted a nut inside Garry's son the previous summer.

Ethan started working on the tires by moving them around and getting rid of the water. He found a cloth lying near the door and used it to remove all the dirt. He then rolled the tires under a shadow and pilled them up. The sun intensified the heat and he felt a drop of sweat run down his forehead. He started collecting all the junk that had accumulated for months around the trailer - bottles, bags, boxes, rusty tools, dismantled car parts - and when he managed to put them all into a big cardboard box, an hour or two had passed.

Frank looked out the window and made a raspy sound of approval. He then gave Ethan a broom and a wet cloth and told him to clean up the ground around the trailer.

"And while you're at it, clean those windows too," said Frank casually.

"Yes, sir, right away, sir," replied Ethan.

"Thanks, buddy." Frank chuckled. "You're a cool guy."

Ethan spent another hour wiping the floor and removing the dust and the dirt from the windows. He also decided to polish the exterior in general, rubbing the cloth up and down the panels and the front door. By the end of it, the whole trailer looked shiny and fresh.

Frank walked outside and inspected the result. He made deep, throaty sounds of approval and tapped Ethan on the back.

"Thanks, bud. That's a pretty decent job. Come inside and drink some coffee." The man grabbed Ethan's shoulder and practically pushed him into the trailer.

A smell of beer and cigars hit Ethan's nose when he stepped inside. The small kitchen was covered with dirty dishes and boxes of pizza. Beer bottles lay around the floor and on top of the tables. A large TV was turned on in front of a brown leather couch. In the back, Ethan saw a glimpse of a messy bed, and dirty socks and underwear lying on the floor.

"I've been lazy lately, so I appreciate some help," said Frank while shoving a cup of coffee in Ethan's hand. "My bad knee won't let me do much."

They sat on the couch and stared at the TV screen for a while. Ethan felt an intoxicating, masculine scent take hold of him the more he breathed. The whole place reeked of Evil Frank - his beer, his cigars, his hairy armpits and bodily testosterone, and probably his ballsack. The man spread his legs comfortably and burped casually. Ethan couldn't help but stare at his crotch for a few seconds.

"I know what you want, buddy. You don't fool me," noted Frank while staring at the TV.

"Sir?" asked Ethan meekly. He gulped and looked away from Frank's intimidating bulge. He felt his butthole tingle.

"Clean up some of that mess, will you?" said Frank suddenly, pointing at the kitchen.

"Uhm, yes, sir, of course."

Ethan collected all the boxes and beer bottles and put them into the trashcan. He used a cloth to clean the surfaces, and started washing the dishes carefully. Frank chuckled at the TV and scratched his balls naturally, as if Ethan wasn't there. Ethan began to feel overwhelmed with the amount of work he had to do, but if he wanted to convince Frank, he would need to impress him. He found a sponge and started rubbing every inch of Frank's kitchen.

"Bring me a beer, buddy," said Frank an hour later.

Ethan obeyed and quickly handed him a beer bottle. The man winked and waved his head toward the bed in the back. Ethan walked into a tight and warm bedroom and collected all the dirty socks and yellow underwear. He noticed an intoxicating smell coming from them. Frank's briefs and boxers were obviously stretched out by the shape of his Fat Schlong. Ethan made the bed and brought a cloth to clean the dirt on every surface. He also took that opportunity to clean the dirty toilet and organize the junk inside the bathroom.

After a while, Frank walked into the room and inspected the place. He nodded approvingly and chuckled like a proud dad.

"Good job, bud. Come here, sit down," said Frank as he sat on the bed.

Ethan felt his heart beat faster as he sat next to Evil Frank. The man grabbed his shoulder and patted him a few times.

"Good boy... you're such a good boy," he sang playfully. "Now tell me, buddy. What do you want from me?"

"Sir?" Ethan felt his dick tingle and his butthole twitch again.

"Be honest, buddy. You didn't come here to be a good housewife, did you?" Frank insisted while spreading his legs wide and looking suggestively at his fat bulge.

Ethan took a small breath and felt his heart jump so hard he could not think straight. He knew that he would have to tell the truth somehow.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" asked Frank. "A cute guy like you should be popular with the women."

"N-no, sir," replied Ethan carefully. "I had one, but we broke up recently."

"Oh, how sad... why, buddy?" Frank had a slightly sarcastic tone.

"She... she kinda pissed me off. Girls are trouble, you know..." said Ethan.

"Yeah, I know, buddy, I know. So you wanted to try something new?"

"Y-yes, sir. To be honest, I've always been curious... about other things."

Evil Frank smirked and nodded knowingly. He tapped Ethan on the back again.

"It's okay, Ethan. I know, I know..." Frank suddenly grabbed his bulge and waved his fat sausage casually, beneath his sweaty cargo shorts. "You want to have a taste of the Fat Schlong, don't you?" he asked warmly.

Ethan gulped and felt his entire body shake. His own dick started pulsing inside his pants, and he was not able to hide his excitement anymore. He looked down at Frank's thick bulge and opened his mouth in pure awe of its size. He stared at it like a hungry pup and looked back at Frank and nodded, almost drooling from his mouth.

"Sir..." Ethan whispered. "To be totally honest, I wanted to have more than a taste. I was wondering if... if you could pop my cherry, sir," he finally confessed.

Frank's eyes bulged with a trace of surprise and mockery. He grinned and let out a loud, raspy laugh. Ethan noticed the fat snake in his shorts started growing and throbbing, and he found it hard to move his eyes away from it.

"So you've never had it up the ass before?" Frank spread his legs wider and waved his hardening cock at Ethan. "And you want Evil Frank to pop your cherry? That's a pretty bold choice."

Ethan tried to explain how he felt, but the words came out too fast.

"Yes, sir, it has to be you. You see, I've only been with girls so far, but they all talked about you. They... people talk about you and your big cock. They say you have the biggest cock they've ever seen, and that you please married women with it, and they worship you and everything... but also... they say you fuck guys too, and... that you give them a..."

Evil Frank nodded with every sentence, amused by his own fame.

"That I give them what?" he encouraged.

"That you..." Ethan stuttered. "That you give them a sloppy pussy."

The man cackled and tapped Ethan on the back.

"That's right, buddy. You heard the truth," he said in Ethan's ear and grabbed his neck. "And you want to have a sloppy pussy, too?"

"Yes, sir. I can't stop thinking about it," confessed Ethan. "I'm not into guys, but I can't stop thinking about it. I need to have a sloppy pussy, sir."

Evil Frank looked him in the eye.

"Are you sure?" the man asked seriously. "There's no turning back, buddy. If you want to play with my big boy here, your little butthole will turn into a loose, sloppy pussy. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, sir, please," replied Ethan. "I've been thinking about it for months. I want to have a sloppy pussy, sir."

"Well, if that's what you really want, I can give you a chance. Turn around and show me what you've got," encouraged Frank.

Ethan stood up and hesitated for a second. The shame made his body burn, but he would have to do whatever it took to achieve his dream. He slowly turned around and slightly tilted his butt in the air.

"Let me see it, buddy," encouraged Frank.

Ethan grabbed his waistband and slowly revealed his naked butt. He looked down in embarrassment as Frank chuckled and let out deep grunts of approval for a whole minute. He felt the man's eyes on every inch of his buttocks.

"Sweet, very sweet," said Frank finally. "You have a sweet bum. Spread those cheeks, let me see that little cherry."

Ethan obeyed and felt the warm air on his virgin hole.

"Very sweet. You have a sweet little pink hole. Give me a little wink, come on..." said Frank warmly. "Fuck, that looks tight. Keep winking, buddy," the man insisted. "Good, very good. Okay, sit down." He patted the mattress next to him.

Ethan pulled up his shorts and sat down shakily. His heart beat like a bass drum, but part of him felt proud that Frank seemed to like his butthole.

"That's a cute hole, buddy. But are you sure you want to get ruined by this?" Frank dropped his cargo shorts in a second, and his gigantic cock jumped out like in a porn movie.

Ethan felt his mouth drop in complete awe. It was even bigger and fatter than what he had imagined. Frank's cock was monstrous and intimidating - a masculine, veined tool filled with testosterone. It pulsed over his hairy thigh - the head was red and had the shape of a bell, and the foreskin was thick and saggy, and hairy at the base. The shaft had a rubbery texture, both strong and elastic. The long phallus was accompanied by an equally impressive large and heavy nutsack. Ethan tried to calculate the cock's length, but his mind felt slow and heavy - nine? ten? eleven inches? - it was definitely much longer and fatter than his own average dick. In fact, it was the biggest and manliest cock he had ever seen. Something about it practically demanded respect.

"Have a good look at it," encouraged Frank, with a lewd grin. "Do you want the Fat Schlong in your little hole? Is that what you really want, pal? Because I'm not gonna go easy on ya. You're gonna have to take every inch, balls deep, hard and deep. And you bet the size is gonna break that little hole."

Ethan felt a trace of fear run through his body. Hearing those words made him realize how close he was to turning a fantasy into reality. If he complied, he would never be the same. But what if he regretted it?

Frank squeezed his neck harder and pushed him onto the floor.

"Get on your knees and get a whiff. See if you like it. Come on, get a whiff of my cockhead." Frank waved his big cock in front of Ethan's nose, only one inch away from it. The big piss slit had a drop of shiny precum. "Get a whiff, pal. If you like the smell, chances are you were born to take it."

Ethan opened his nostrils slowly, and timidly inhaled. A strong and masculine musk filled his mind and made his mouth water. The scent was both dirty and tasteful, like a strange aphrodisiac from a distant land. It touched something deep inside him and made his brain slow down comfortably.

"That's it. Sniff my cock stink. Good boy," sang Frank. "Now sniff my balls. Come on, don't be shy," Frank lifted his cock and exposed his saggy nutsack. His low-hanging balls were robust like two large chicken eggs, resting between his hairy thighs.

Ethan felt the heat coming from them, only an inch away from his nostrils. They had an oppressive, toxic scent of masculinity. It made his stomach turn and his butthole twitch at the same time.

"Do you like that smell?" Frank chuckled. "Cause if you do, that means you're in heat. Tell me, princess. Do you like my scent?"

Ethan nodded timidly with his head down. "Yes, sir," he whispered.

Frank cackled and tapped Ethan's head. "Okay then. We have a deal." The man stood up and opened a drawer, and picked up a bottle of something. He waved it in front of Ethan's face and gave it to him. The bottle said "Hair Removal Cream".

"Go home and take a long shower. Use that on your butt until it's smooth and hairless. Douche your butt properly... make it squeaky clean for me. Tomorrow, you better show up wearing some cute panties. I don't care where you find them. If you still wanna get dicked down, you better be clean, hairless and wearing panties. Now go home and think about your life choices."

Ethan left the trailer with a red face and a throbbing heart. That night, images of Frank's cock assaulted his mind, and two pair of hairy balls bounced in front of him. He silently touched himself under the sheets, stimulating his pulsing member until he was almost over the edge, and then he fell asleep.

The next day, Ethan took a long, steaming shower and shaved his body. He felt the smooth texture on his defined chest and flat belly, and realized his skin looked better without any hair. He used Frank's bottle on his buttcrack and on his pelvis and testicles, until his parts were perfectly hairless. He douched his butthole for a long time, inserting some of the water inside and allowing it to clean the depths of his virgin walls.

He walked into the bedroom and applied a moisturizing lotion all over his body, using special amounts over his buttocks and around his ring. It gave him a sweet smell of flowers and peanuts. Then, he opened a drawer and found the pink cotton panties his ex-girlfriend had left behind - they still carried a soft pussy aroma. He hesitated for a moment, wondering if it was right to wear them. If he refused to wear panties, Frank would have a reason to reject him. He let the desire take control of his mind and felt the fabric on his leg. He noticed how they made his buttcheeks look hotter. His soft dick created a funny tent in the front.

He wore a regular tank top and khaki shorts, and walked the way to Frank's trailer. The panties slowly stuck into his crack with every step, making his butthole tickle. By the time he knocked on the trailer door, the tickling had turned into a strong itch.

He waited in silence for a few minutes. He heard the TV inside the trailer, and finally wondered if Frank had tricked him. He felt his face blush and he took a deep breath, before he gathered the courage to knock again.

The door finally opened and Frank stood there with a threatening look. Then, his face turned into an evil grin and he scratched his balls casually. He wore the same sweaty wife beater and some dirty cargo shorts. Ethan felt a smell of beer and testosterone invade his nostrils.

toughfire
toughfire
368 Followers