All Comments on 'A Believable Performance'

by heyvey

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
heyveyheyveyabout 2 years agoAuthor

This is my first attempt at a romance story and I didn't anticipate how much fun I'd have writing it. If you've made it to the end, thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

no score or comments until you finish the story

raraewriterraraewriterabout 2 years ago

Excellent story and presentation. The hesitation and tension are palpable. Well done. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

West should have a dusting of sexy dark chest hair for that gorgeous manly chest. Jess puts her head against his chest, and runs her fingers across his chest drawing designs -- she could easily be tracing her fingers through the pattern hair on that young man'c chest! A very sexy story!

Chiara23Chiara23about 2 years ago

Great story, good plot pace and believable characters. Would love to see more of these two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

West is a very sexy young man who more than pleases his teacher. Give sexy West a splash of sexy chest hair for that muscular chest -- it can be a real turn-on for his teacher!

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017about 2 years ago

Total material for a series, as in a wonderful pilot, or maybe a novel, in my opinion a total winner. Thanks for sharing.

Willie1954Willie1954about 2 years ago

This is a wonderful Drama. I love all it . Well done to the writer.

SubmergedCannonSubmergedCannonabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Would love to see follow up chapter even more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is the beginnings of a really good series. I'd like to follow their relationship as they share their love for each other, and also as they overcome obstacles. Maybe a situation where they are nearly exposed or maybe a female student tries to push between them to take West for herself. So many possibilities. Looking forward to see how you develop this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not understanding why the ratings are so low for this story like this was such a nice read. hopefully a part 2 comes with them staying monogamous, intimate together, and loving each other. i agree with the comment below regarding to this being the beginning of a really good series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheyvey@heyvey
I hope to tell you a story that will move you, awaken something in your heart and linger in your thoughts like a never-ending embrace.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES