A Believable Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at him for what felt like a long time.

"Promise me you'll keep this a secret."

He gave her a fierce look and inched closer.

"Until I die," he said.

His heart was beating in his ears.

"Kiss me."

He did. He held her and kissed her like he'd never get the chance to again. A soft moan slipped from his lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself against him, like she wanted to feel him throbbing against her. He did. Repeatedly.

He let his hand fall down her back and into her pants. Miss Bennett tensed against him and bit down on his lip. He groaned at the pain. He gripped her ass in his hand and she gasped. He touched the tip of her tongue with his. She opened her mouth and his heart threatened to explode.

She dragged her hand down his shoulder, his chest and down his stomach. He tensed when she felt him through his pants. She ran her hand down his length and cupped his balls in her hand. He was struggling to breathe. The sound of their lips smacking, their breathing, it was surreal. He pulled away for a moment to look at her.

Her face was as flushed as his. She panted with her mouth open as he did. Neither of them moved their hands.

"Miss Bennett..."

"Jess," she said.

"I want you."

Her chest fell up and down and she stared at him, enjoying the desperation on his face. She bit the inside of her lip and looked around the classroom.

"Not here," she said. She tugged his pants open and grabbed him by the shaft. Her hand was warm and she gave him a soft squeeze.

He blew hot steam out of his nose and nearly levitated off the floor. He returned the squeeze in her pants. She arched her back and her chest rubbed against his. Her mouth opened and she bared her teeth.

"You're so fucking hot," he said.

"Watch your mouth, Weston," she said into his ear. It sent a chill up and down his spine. He kissed her neck and sucked on her skin. She shivered and pulled away. "Not here."

He turned around to scan the classroom. It was all chairs, desks and tiles. He had fantasized about bending her over a desk occasionally but, now that the fantasy was slowly becoming real, he preferred it to happen somewhere warmer and much softer.

"Then where?"

He stayed with his parents so his room was never an option. Her place could've worked but if he was seen going into his teacher's home in broad daylight, word would spread like fire and they'd both get burned. The staff lounge had cameras inside and outside.

He couldn't think of anywhere close by. He sensed she was crossing off the same options too. He pulled his hands up to her waist and he hugged her, nestling the side of her neck. She seemed surprised at the change of pace but she gingerly hugged him back. Jess hugged him back. It felt like the moment was running away from him. He wanted to savor her for as long as he could.

"I'm out of ideas," he mumbled.

"I've got one."

He looked up eagerly. "Yeah?"

She tilted her head and smirked. "How badly do you want me?"

His face twitched. He leaned in and spoke in a low voice. "I'll show you how badly."

She purred with that same smirk on her lips. "Take my bag and walk with me."

West had to wait a solid minute before they left the classroom. He couldn't walk out with a hard-on that looked like it could've torn his pants. Jess tidied herself up. She was enjoying this nearly as much as West, it seemed. He caught her giving him all sorts of looks. He reciprocated by staring at all of her shamelessly.

They walked out of the class as a student carrying his teacher's bag and a teacher grateful for the help. They walked past a few of the office staff and Jess said goodbye to them. West greeted them as he normally would. He felt a slight rush when they passed teachers and the few students lingering around school grounds. They had no idea what'd happened between him and Jess. If they did, it would've been the end of them. When she glanced his way with a crooked smile, he knew she felt the same rush.

The teachers' parking lot was almost empty. There were four cars dotted around, including Jess' sedan. Though there was no one watching, they stayed casual. It was their act together. Jess parked in the corner of the lot, far from the entrance to the school. While they walked, West scanned the area. Jess looked over her shoulder a few times.

"When we get to my car, you'll put my bag in the boot and you'll climb in," she said, like she was talking about the weather.

West almost stopped in his tracks. "What?"

"Or the trunk, as you Americans call it. Climb in quickly. You'll be fine."

"Is this part of your idea?"

"Yes."

"Will it work?"

"Let me worry about that."

"Where are we going?"

"Stop with the questions. You're spoiling the fun."

He wondered how fun it would be to be crammed in a trunk. But then he told himself that if that's what an afternoon alone with Jess cost, he would sit in that trunk for the entire weekend. While they walked, he took his phone out to send a text to his parents to say he would be coming home a little later than 5pm. He'd stop by Diego's house to rehearse their scene. Then he texted Diego. If his parents called, he'd need to tell them they were going over their scene. He added "bro code" to the text. He'd know it was serious.

Jess popped her trunk open and West placed her bag and his own inside. They checked the area for anyone watching then Jess hustled him inside.

"I can't promise I won't kidnap you instead," she said. She winked and shut the trunk.

West would've laughed if he wasn't feeling so anxious. It was dark and hot inside. There was no space to stretch his legs out so he brought his knees up and clutched his phone to his chest. He wasn't claustrophobic but sitting in a locked trunk while the car was moving certainly wasn't easy. He got a text back from his mother. She said they were okay with the arrangement. There was more. He read the text with wide eyes.

His parents were going out on a long-deserved date so she told him to fix himself supper when he came back home. That meant he had the afternoon and the evening with Jess. He punched the air with contained excitement. The stars were lining up so perfectly he could've cried tears of joy. Diego sent him a text consisting only of a brown fist. He smiled. Good man, he thought.

The anticipation of what was to come kept his mind distracted from the discomfort of the trunk. He stiffened as he imagined what he'd do with Jess Bennett. If he was dreaming, he prayed to all the gods that he didn't wake up for a little longer.

Twenty minutes had gone by when the car finally stopped. He expected the trunk to pop open and cool air to blow in but nothing happened. He heard the driver's door open and close and the car beep when it locked. Silence. He held his phone tighter.

After another five minutes, the car unlocked and the trunk popped open. He breathed out in relief when the air blew in. Jess helped him out quickly and closed the lid. West stretched his limbs and tugged on his uniform's shirt. It clung to the sweat on his back. He looked around and noticed they were at Red Rock Motel. Jess unlocked the room directly in front of them and yanked him inside. When she shut the door and locked it, she examined him. The worry on her face was real.

"Are you okay?" she asked, putting her hands on his shoulders.

"Yeah. That was just insanely uncomfortable."

She gave him a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry. This was the best way. No one saw us leave together and now we have this thirty-dollar room for the day."

The room was a little dated, like his grandmother chose all the furniture, but it was spacious. A thick double bed, a couch in the corner, a bathroom and there was a small TV mounted in the wall.

"Not bad," he said, taking it all in.

They were in the last room on the ground floor. The sunset seeped through the blinds, casting warm orange lines inside. Jess put her keys in the drawer next to the bed and sat down with a relieved sigh. West peeled off his shirt and tie and hung them on a hook behind the door to dry. When he turned around, he saw Jess sitting cross-legged and staring at his upper body. She met his eyes and bit the inside of her lip. He was glad she liked what she saw because sometimes he didn't. He was slightly tall but not that big. His body was slim but firm.

He put his hands on her legs and leaned in to kiss her but she pressed her hand against his shoulder.

"West, I'm not so sure anymore," she said quietly. "This whole situation is insane. We kissed in my class and I tossed you in my boot like I was kidnapping you. Not only can I lose my job for this, I can get arrested."

"Well, you didn't kidnap me. Thanks for that, by the way. And I'm sure no one saw a thing. You even parked in reverse so I could jump out of the trunk and straight into the room. The school security guard saw you leave alone. My parents are out right now and I've got a cover if they ask. Jess, we've committed the perfect crime."

Her eyes widened. "So how long do we have?"

They both turned to the only clock in the room. It was almost four o'clock.

"My parents are on a date right now."

"That's cute."

"So I'd say we've got four hours but I need to be home before they get back."

She rubbed his arms. "How will you get home?"

He shrugged. "Uber."

She looked up at him anxiously and nodded.

"Jesus Christ, you're beautiful," he said. He was completely captivated by her and she wasn't even trying.

She covered her face with hands and fell back into bed. "Stop," she said, with a laugh.

He crawled over her and moved her hands away. The smile on her face faded and she stared up at him with big eyes.

"You're really turning me on right now," she muttered.

"I've wanted us for a long time," he whispered, lowering himself against her. "Do you still want to do this?"

She nodded quickly, wearing a look of innocence. He leaned down and they kissed tenderly and slowly. Her hands touched his face and she opened her mouth. The soft sounds of their lips smacking was intoxicating. He pressed his groin against her leg. She felt how hard he was and she let out a moan. West made a low groan. The moment was so much more than he could've ever hoped for. Their kisses became deeper. Their breathing became louder.

West stopped.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I don't have protection," he said, blinking hard. "Shit."

A smile spread on her lips.

"Have you been with someone? You must have. It feels like you've done this before."

"Only once. Last year."

"Anything I should be worried about?"

"We could go buy condoms."

"Yes or no?"

"No. You?"

"No."

It all dawned on him.

"I want you," she said.

He obeyed. He threw away any caution and gave in to Jess. Anything goes, he thought. Whatever came after, they'd deal with it then. He kissed her again and bit down on her lip. He tugged on it for a moment and she moaned and squirmed under him. He kissed her neck and she got louder.

"I like that," she said between breaths.

He buried his face in her neck. He kissed her skin before he sucked and nibbled on her. He left a trail of red marks on her. He claimed her as his. The thought made his underwear wet. He moved to the other side and did the same. Jess put her hands over the back of his head and pressed his mouth down harder. Her chest pushed up against his with every breath she took.

West didn't want to hurry. He had all the time to do everything he'd ever fantasized about. He doubted he'd get the time again. He wanted to make her time with him unforgettable.

He pulled away from her neck and dragged his hand up her stomach, over the fabric of her shirt. Jess looked down and tugged at the hem of her shirt. West knocked her hands aside and looked her in the eye.

"Not yet."

She was captured by the intensity of his gaze and his words. She laid her head down and closed her eyes. West listened to her rough breathing. He watched her chest rise and fall. He dragged his hand further up. He felt each bump of her ribs. Further. Her mouth opened as she gasped slowly. His thumb bumped against her bra. Her hand came up to guide him over her breast but she hesitated. She brushed her teeth over her lower lip. West brought his hand up. Over her bra. He pressed down and cupped her breast in his hand. Her hand fell over his as he caressed her. She felt soft, yet firm under her bra. He wondered what her skin looked like, what color her nipples were, what shape they were. He would find out soon.

But not yet.

He moved over to her other breast and imagined what she looked like again, like a blind man touching his lover, exploring the shapes of her body.

"West," she said softly.

He moved over her and lifted the hem of her shirt. A little above her belly button. He brought his face over her skin and breathed her scent. A touch of something floral, something sweet. He pressed his lips against her navel. Her hand stroked the back of his head.

He pulled back and rubbed his hands down her hips and her thighs. He glanced up and saw Jess bring her hands to her face and through her hair. Her breathing didn't slow. Her back arched slightly. He moved his hands down her legs. Over her knees, down her firm calves and over her bony ankles.

She wore black pumps with secret socks. He knelt on the floor by the edge of the bed and took her foot in his hands. He took off her shoe carefully, as if it would break if he dropped it. He slid it away and it shushed any noise from outside. He did the same to her other shoe. He took her one foot in his hands and peeled the sock off with his finger.

Her nails were painted a shiny black. Her toes twitched in anticipation. He closed his eyes and kissed the side of her foot. He worked his way up and kissed each of her toes. Jess recoiled, probably because she was ticklish, but she relaxed again when he slowed down. He moved to her other foot, tossed her sock aside and kissed her foot and her toes. He bit down gently on her toes and she pointed her foot. He did it again on both feet and stood up.

Jess propped herself up on her elbows and stared across at him. Her eyes dropped to the tight bulge in his pants. Then she brought her eyes up. She could feel the weight of his silence. He crawled over her again and she eagerly took his face between her hands and kissed him. He let his hand caress her chest as they kissed. He loved the feel of her breasts. He pulled away again and took her hands. She sat up and he lifted her arms over her head. He took her top off and flung over his shoulder. A black bra clung onto her chest. She brought her arms down and took it off. It dangled on her finger before it dropped to the floor. Her chest was bare. Her nipples stood.

He kissed her and they fell back into bed. He left more marks down her collar, her chest and around her nipples. Her arms coiled around him like snakes and her breath hissed at him. He wasn't allowed to stop yet. He licked around her nipples and over them. He tasted her skin.

"West."

He covered them with his mouth and began to close his teeth in on them. Jess' nails dug into his back. It hurt but the pain felt good. He was feeling many of those sensations for the first time. When he bit down on her nipple, she moaned and slashed his back with her nails. He groaned against her skin and tensed his back but he didn't let her go. He flicked his tongue over the tip and tugged softly. Her back arched and gave his attention to the other.

His back stung from a hundred cuts.

He pinned her wrists down and kissed her long and deep. Then he leaned in next to her ear. "Don't do that again."

She swallowed and nodded.

A slow smile creeped over his face. For a moment, she looked terrified. He didn't think he'd have that sort of effect on her. She realised it too and narrowed her eyes, holding back her own smile. She tried to push against him but he held her down. She stopped fighting and relaxed beneath him. He took some time to look over what he'd done to her. Her face was flushed and she was adorned in red marks down her neck to her breasts.

There was so much more he wanted to do.

He crawled down her body, leaving a trail of kisses down her chest. She sat up and watched him stop at her navel. He held her gaze. Her breath became shaky. He curled his fingers into the waistband of her pants.

And her underwear.

Her lips parted and his heart was pounded. He was hungry. He pulled her pants and her underwear down. He gasped quietly at the thin strands of fluid that stretched between her lips and her underwear. His hands shook. He leaked in his own pants and he wondered how long it would be before he exploded.

He ran his hands down her bare thighs. She crept further up the bed and he slithered after her. He kissed her up her foot and up her calf. He caught faint whiffs of the softness between her legs the closer he got. He didn't want to rush. He kissed the side of both her knees and inside her thighs. Her scent filled his nose and his eyes glazed over for a second. Jess frantically grabbed a pillow and slipped it under her hips. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and lowered himself toward her glistening folds.

He opened his mouth and tasted her. She was like nothing he'd ever had before. He moaned against her skin. Her hand quickly fell over the back of his head while he ate her out. She nudged him one way and he followed her. He stroked his tongue over her and her legs trapped his head. If he suffocated, well, then he suffocated.

"Yes," she whispered.

Her juices slathered his mouth, his chin and his nose. Her thighs were warm against head. Her scent, her taste, her noises, that's all there was. His tongue strained to carry on.

"Like that," she said. "Yes."

He gripped her legs tighter and mumbled incoherently. She felt the bass in his voice between her legs.

She squirmed more and more.

"Finger," she muttered.

He obliged and slipped his index finger in. His tongue burned and his finger twisted inside her.

Jess became incoherent. Her hips writhed her and her back arched. She pulled away but West held her firmly to his mouth. Her legs started shaking and he felt the tremors on his head. She clenched herself and she moaned louder. West focused on her, feeling his own excitement building. She made a sharp noise.

Then she cried out.

West collapsed next to her. She cradled his head on her chest while her body convulsed. Her heart slammed against his ear, rapid and hard. His tongue was numb. He closed his eyes and held his fingers under his nose to savor her lingering scent.

A thin layer of sweat covered their skin. Jess twitched a little more under him. They laid there, arms draped over each other. Jess was naked and West still had his pants on. They panted in tandem.

Her hand fell between her legs and she sighed. "West."

"Yeah?"

"I loved that," she whispered.

"Me too."

"That was fucking amazing," she said.

West smirked. "Watch your mouth, Miss Bennett."

She smacked his face lightly and he chucked. She sat up and hugged her knees. West laid his head down next to her and admired her pose.

"Beautiful," he mumbled.

She gazed down at him and smiled. Her eyes wandered down his legs.

"Why didn't you take off your trousers?" she asked.

"Didn't need to."

"You look exhausted, love," she said.

She laid down next to him and leaned over him. She tilted her head as she stared down at him and draped her leg over his. She caressed his face with her fingers. The gesture was delicate and he felt it betrayed much deeper feelings. He rested his hand over her bare thigh.

"Love?" he asked, raising a brow.

She blushed and looked away. "Yeah."

"I like that."

She leaned down and kissed him softly. He was worn but her lips sent a charge through his body. He moaned when he felt her straddle him. He loved holding her by her waist. Her hair fell over his face and he throbbed against her.