A Believable Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," he groaned. He put an arm around her back and sat up, hoisting her up. He leaned back against the bed's continental pillows and Jess continued kissing him. He slid his hands over her ass.

He felt her grinding against his bulge.

"Jess."

She stopped kissing him and held his face between her hands. He reached up and tucked a stray hair behind her ear. She tilted her head as she stared at him.

"You're really turning me on," he said.

She chuckled and crawled off him. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down. She looked up and smirked. "I know."

Ah, he thought. So this is how it felt?

She pulled off his shoes and socks and tossed them away. She looked up at him and smiled. "Sorry, only degenerates kiss feet."

He laughed as he leaned back against the pillows. "Okay, ouch."

She tugged his pants off and left his underwear on. The fabric was taut and wet around the waistband. Jess brushed her hair out of her face. West sat up to stare at her stomach and her chest as she stretched her arms up. Then she crawled over to kiss him. She pulled away with a soft bite on his lip. West's pulse quickened. She curled her fingers into his underwear and pulled it off. His stiff erection snapped up, curved to the right slightly. She grabbed him and locked her eyes on his. West wanted to sit up but she pushed him back. She laid down next to his legs.

He was already dripping down his shaft from earlier. Jess leaned over and stroked him with her hand. She held his gaze with a haunting intensity. His fluids swished in her hand and his skin glistened. He writhed in place. His face twisted and he threw his head back. While he looked up at the ceiling, he felt Jess take him in her mouth.

She sucked him and he saw her head rise and fall over his groin. He felt her saliva run down and her tongue focus on the head. He clenched his jaw as he watched her but he couldn't contain himself and moaned aloud.

"Jess, wait."

Her head snapped up, her mouth was slick with her saliva. She licked her lips and held his gaze.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to cum if you carry on like that," he said.

She tilted her head. "I don't see the problem."

"I want to fuck you."

Her brow flicked up ever so slightly.

"Oh."

She flashed him a sultry smile. She wiped her arm over her mouth and crawled over him. West wanted to get up but she pushed him back against the pillows. She pushed on his shoulders until she knelt over his wet erection. He could see her labia reaching down to him and the sight made him throb under her, a drop of clear fluid running down his shaft in anticipation.

"Fuck, Jess," he said, bringing his hands up her legs and to her waist.

She took one hand off his shoulder and reached for him between her legs. West watched everything with his eyes wide and breath shallow. She lowered herself onto him. He felt her folds split all the way down. She took his length inside her and opened her mouth, looking him in the eye. A slow moan left her mouth. West shuddered, a low, shaky moan slipping out.

Jess tilted his head up. He blinked hard and stared at her.

"Focus on me," she said.

Then she rested her hands on his shoulders and moved her hips. West dropped his hands there to feel her movements. She grinded on him and slowly built up a smooth rhythm. West let his hands feel her body. When he cupped her breasts, she held his hands there and made him squeeze harder. When he grabbed her ass, he thrusted deeper into her.

He could hear the faint swishing of their juices mixing. Her moans, his moans. The squeaks the bed made. Their rough breathing. His heart beating in his ears.

The feeling of fucking her was ecstasy.

She rode him, holding his gaze and breathing with her mouth open. He kept moaning and grunting as he followed her rhythm. She was so warm and wet. He didn't want the moment to end.

"Jess, I'm...I'm--"

She nodded vigorously but she stayed on top of him. She threw her head back and fucked him harder. He felt warmer and warmer. He could feel it coming.

He grabbed her by her waist and clenched his jaw. He tried to hold on for a moment longer. Three moments. Two. One.

"Argh!"

He exploded inside her and cried out as loud as he could. Jess shuddered and shut her eyes. West gave her everything he had. When they held eye contact, their heavy breathing synced. West's body convulsed. That was the most violent release he'd ever experienced.

She stayed on top of him and cupped his face in her hands. They grinned at each other. He took her hand off and laced his fingers between hers.

"I love you, Jess."

He was utterly breathless.

"West," she said. "I love you too."

She leaned in and kissed him.

The moments after were serene. Jess went to the bathroom to clean up and left the door open. West wiped himself down with toilet paper. They didn't want to leave a mess on the bed for the cleaner.

West walked around the room naked and found his phone. He was hungry and he imagined Jess was too. He ordered a pizza and a bottle of water online. Last year, someone in the class asked her what her favorite food was and she said she loved avocados. Of course, he never forgot that little detail.

He put his phone away and fell into bed. The toilet flushed and Jess skipped out of the bathroom naked. West beamed at her. She curled up next to him and laid her head against his shoulder. He took her hand and she draped her leg over his. They both sighed at the same time and laughed.

"This moment turned out to be better than I ever could've thought," West said.

"I'm happy it did. You really surprised me today. In a good way, of course."

He smiled. "How so?"

She giggled and put her face against his chest. "In every way."

"I'll take that," he said, kissing her. "Will I get the chance to surprise you again?"

"I don't know. What I do know is that I am not shoving you in my boot ever again. I felt so bad."

He pulled her closer to him. "Don't feel bad, we both came willingly."

She burst out laughing. West felt smug for that one.

"But really, I don't know if we'll do this again," she said softly.

"Do you want to?"

"Of course. I'm just worried we'll get caught. Today was lucky. What happens if someone suspects something and they find us like this?"

"We'll be careful like today. If that means I have to hide in your 'boot' every time then that's fine with me."

She chuckled. "We'll see."

A quiet fell over them. West was content to cuddle with her like that for the rest of the day. He glanced at the clock. They still had plenty of time together.

A thought occurred to him. He wondered how she truly felt about him. He basically professed his love for her at the school. And he meant it. Though he told her again in the heat of sex, she might've brushed it off. It's possible she hadn't meant it either. Did she feel as strongly about him?

"Jess, can I ask you something?"

She was tracing shapes over his chest. Her gaze turned to him and her eyes gave him a chill.

"Anything."

"And I want you to be completely honest."

She sensed his seriousness and snuggled up to him.

"Of course."

"Was this just sex to you?"

Her brows knit together. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, is this thing between us just sex?"

Jess mulled his words over, tracing more shapes on his chest.

"West, I...I would like it to be more than that, even though I shouldn't." She blew out a frustrated breath. "Maybe it wouldn't work out, I understand that, but--"

"You'd like to try."

"Only if you're willing."

He smiled for a moment. "I am. Maybe in a few months time, we won't need to sneak around. I won't be a student anymore so no one can say anything about us."

"Aren't you going to university?"

"I might but I wanted to go straight into my dad's business first. Things are steady and I'll be able to earn some money and experience."

"You've always been quite decisive, West."

His phone buzzed in the drawer. Then there was a knock on the door. Jess looked at West with an expression of panic but he smiled and tilted his head at the door. "You should get that. They think you're alone in the room."

"Get what?"

"Stop with the questions. You'll spoil the surprise."

She smacked him playfully and climbed out of bed. She danced around the room looking for all her clothes. Once she slapped her outfit together, she rushed to get the door. West slinked away and hid behind the bed.

"Oh?" he heard her say. "Do I need to pay for it?"

"It's already paid for. I'm just here to deliver," the guy said dryly.

"I see. Do you take tips?"

"Yeah but cash please. My boss can't steal it if it goes straight into my pocket, you know?"

She chuckled and brought the pizza box and water inside. She returned to the guy outside with a five.

"Thanks, miss. Enjoy your day."

"You too, sir."

She shut the door and West came out of hiding. When she opened the box, she squealed and beamed at him like an excited little girl. He shrugged and flashed her a sly grin. She gave him a fierce hug that nearly toppled him over.

"Thank you!" she said in his ear. "I love it."

"I thought you might." They swayed side to side as they held each other. "Should I also get dressed or..."

A minute later, they were cuddled in bed naked. A box of pizza laid next to them and the bottle of water was half-empty. West picked up a slice and teased Jess with it until she grabbed his wrist and took a bite. She moaned softly as she chewed. Avocado and cheese pizza was a clear favorite. He enjoyed it too and they took turns biting from the same slice and sipping from the bottle of water. Only two slices remained.

"This is so romantic," she said, resting her head against him.

He rubbed off a spot of grease in the corner of her mouth and smiled at her. "I do my best."

"That girl you liked is really missing out," she said.

"Yeah," he said thoughtfully. "But I'm pretty sure I could die and she wouldn't even notice."

"Don't say that, love."

"It's fine. I'm no one to her and she's no one to me."

Jess shifted and tilted her head up to look him in the eye. "Hey. You know who cares about you?"

He rolled his eyes but she got him smiling. "No."

She grinned and straddled him. "Really?"

She tried to smack him on the face but he blocked her off and they ended up having a playful slapping match.

"Okay, you win!" he said, covering his head with his arms when she overwhelmed him.

She took his hands away from his face and planted them around her waist. She put her hands on his shoulders and leaned closer. The position was familiar and had a familiar effect.

"Did you mean it when you said you love me?" she asked.

"I mean everything I say."

She laughed. "But how can you love me if you don't really know me?"

"I know a little about you now but I'd like to get to know you more. Not necessarily in a motel room but maybe over a picnic, or coffee, or something like that. We could talk and make each other laugh. I'd love to do that with you."

She bowed her head for a moment. "You seem to know all the right things to say."

"Did you mean it when you told me earlier?"

"I did but I'm not very reliable. I think I've got a bad habit of falling too easily."

"I might have the same habit but you're all I want."

She caressed his face and he put his hand on her wrist.

"I really want to believe you, West." Her voice cracked and her eyes sparkled. "You don't know how badly."

He pulled her in around her waist and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I hope I'll convince you one day," he whispered.

She rubbed the back of his head.

"I think you will."