All Comments on 'A Bend in the Road Pt. 02'

by Writer_FM

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
oh my god...

this story is soo good, I cant wait for the next installment, please come soon

300bowler300300bowler300over 5 years ago
SUPER GOOD

ABOUT ALL OF US CROSS DRESSERS, WISH WE WHERE IN THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP...BEING MADE INTO A WOMAN BY THEIR MAN...SURE HOPE

YOU HAVE MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS WONDERFUL LOVE STORY...! BETTY jo xoxo

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Time To be femme!

It was a good story! I loved the way each day together was another step closer crossdressing! As a transsexual I have toys to please my own pussy but would love to have a man find my pussy giving what I need! My dream is to have a vagina and get a good sexual trist (MMMF) me being the female! DP and oral all at one time! MMmmmmmmmmmm Great job with the story line!

Texwriter19Texwriter19over 5 years ago
An awesome sequel !!

Love the way this story continues from Pt. 1. And when the time was right they both wanted to make love. Love the way it describes Paul ravaging his mans ass!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
great 2nd chapter

I enjoyed the realistic progression of a man who was clearly bi-curious to go from the initial hot lustful gay oral sex to having his gay lover "make love" to him. Clearly they are both falling in love with each other and it's wonderful reading about it. My experience was similar and it also took quite a while to go from the initial blowjobs I was giving & receiving in porn theatres to now regularly having hot gay sex and having hot sexy men "make love" to me. I'm clearly a bottom and now I've progressed to cross-dressing for my male lovers (not all the time). I love giving myself fully and completely to a man and I've come to accept that I truly am "gay" not just "bi". I haven't yet met a man like Paul who I can fall in love with but hopefully one day that will happen. Wish me luck and please tell more stories like this one and even more chapters of this wonderful story. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need more

This story literally cries for more chapters!

Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Absolutely love it. Progression is wonderful

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

I just loved the ending! Heels and nylons or pantyhose are an essential part of the look and feel for a crossdresser!

Getting fucked always feels great, but it's infinitely hotter and more fulfilling doing it dressed as the total sissy on the outside as you are on the inside.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous