A Best Friend's Father Pt. 02

Story Info
After 4 months Sofia gets to be with John, like old times.
8.9k words
4.44
23k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jcaboose
Jcaboose
208 Followers

This story contains characters 18 and above, no harm or abuse will be displayed in this work, everything is consent.

Sofia~

The rest of the day was long and I was filled with anticipation. I didn't see John at all except for dinner. The whole time I was wondering if he was going to lick me again, or if I was going to lick him. I didn't know what was going to happen but I was excited. I felt butterflies in my tummy, and I wanted him to make me feel like I was floating again. My heart raced when our eyes met during dinner, but he just smiled at me and kept on eating.

Our time to go to bed finally came and Sara and I began the usual routine. We both took our showers, and I wore pajama bottoms and my usual white camisole. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't even pretend to close my eyes. Sara likes to talk before we sleep and she talked for what seemed like forever, finally around 10:30 Sara passed out cold. I know John said, midnight but I was filled with anticipation and made my way down to the basement, grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch.

It wasn't long before John followed after me, I don't think I waited longer than 20 minutes. I was sitting in the corner of the L-shaped couch, our usual place where we would talk and cuddle at night when John walked in wearing his bathrobe and holding a tower. He probably just came out of the shower. He took one look at me and turned off the lights making it pitch black in the room except for a bright blue light from the internet router which was more than enough light to make out the shape of each other.

"I'm glad you came." John spoke, his deep voice shaking me. He closed the door behind him and made his way to the couch.

"What are you talking about?" I said making room for him to get comfortable next to me, "We always come down here to talk."

"I know, but this time is different." He said getting under the blanket with me, then removing his robe. I couldn't make it out completely, but I knew he was shirtless and when we pulled me in for a hug I was able to confirm that. It wasn't the first time John was shirtless with me during our late night cuddle talks, in the summer it would get so hot that sometimes the both of us would be shirtless cuddling. We'd be in our underwear of course.

"What makes this any different from the rest?" I asked genuinely confused, I mean, usually we just talk and cuddle. I know that this time he was gonna lick me and I him, but that doesn't sound like much of a difference to me.

"It just does." With my back against the couch, and John pressing his body against mine I had no escape. Which is fine if you ask me, sometimes I'm the one against the couch, sometimes John is. So far everything felt the same to me, I did notice that he didn't get a pillow to put between us for 'support.'

"Do you need me to get the support pillow?" I asked preparing to move.

"Not this time, sweetie." He said holding me close against him, "I just want to hold you for a little while."

We did just that. We laid there, my face buried in his stomach while we cuddled. I used a small couch pillow to rest my head on and he used both arms to hold me against him. He used the arm he was laying on to hold the back of my head into him and his other free arm holding the small of my back and pressing me into him. Myself, I had the arms wrapped around his waist in a big bear hug.

I loved hugging John, he always made me feel safe and warm.

We talked about his trip abroad, how he missed his family, the food he ate, the sites he saw, and then he said something that made me feel special.

"You know, Sofia."He said, his arms holding me tighter now. His left hand rubbing up and down my side while using his other hand to run his fingers through my hair, "I missed you the most while I was gone."

"Really?" His words made me all warm and fuzzy inside. I could feel the heat on my face.

"Really." He said, as his hands pulled my camisole up scrunching it up above my breasts but I didn't care, I had already shown him my breasts earlier today and he had licked them. This would just make it easier to when we started licking one another.

I felt my bare skin press against his and the warmth that radiated between us. "I missed these late night talks with you the most. Near the end of my trip you were all I could think about."

Those words filled me with joy. I couldn't believe that he missed me more over his own family, because deep down over these past 4 months I too missed John and the nights we spend together. These nights were just ours, and no one else's. It was our secret hang out, our private clubhouse.

"I've missed you too, John." I said quietly, almost to myself, "I've really missed you, you're like my best friend and for these past 4 months I've been without my best friend. I was scared that when you came back you'd forget about me or that our late night chats would end."

My eyes were watering up and my breathing became shaky. I knew John knew because he leaned in an gave me the biggest warmest loving hug he had given me in a while. I loved it, and I melted into him. The next couple moments almost didn't exist, I didn't hear anything he said, or felt anything he was doing. All I knew was that my best friend was back and our late night private club was back. I knew John was comforting me as I quietly snorted away the tears welling up in my eyes, there was no need for tears I still had my best friend.

"You hear me?" John's voice finally came back to me, "You are the most important girl in my life."

"You mean that?" I asked my hands gripping at his bare skin, trying hard to keep him with me. I knew he wasn't going anyway, I was just anxious.

"Not only are you the most important girl in my life." John said, his hands grabbing my waist, "You're the most delicious girl in my life."

Sliding me up towards him, he began to lick my cheek and my neck. I was laughing so hard because he was also tickling me at the same time. Quickly ticking became rubbing, his hands were rubbing my body all over, his licks getting closer and closer to my scrunched up shirt. Suddenly, without warning he was on top of me and between my legs. I didn't stop him, nor did I want him to stop.

He moved down to my stomach and started kissing my bellybutton, his hands holding my waist as he did so. I propped myself on my elbows so I could watch. I tried moving but his large hands locked around my waist keeping me in place. I always forgot just how much bigger he was than me because when I saw his hands wrap around my waist I couldn't help but marvel at how his fingers were practically touching when while he held me.

As he kissed and licked his way up my body. His hands slide up underneath my camisole and dragged my shirt up over my head, without thinking I raised my arms and allowed him to do so. He's already seen me naked and earlier today he licked my nipple, so what's the point if I have a shirt on when he's trying to lick both of them?

Making his way up from my belly he kissed and licked his way higher. He kissed my ribs, his hands massaging my breasts as he kissed and licked my body. His fingers started to pinch and twist my nipples forcing my head to lull back. I had never felt this before, this... pleasure... my body was on fire, my breasts were on fire and my mind was going blank.

Finally, his mouth found its way to my nipples. While he licked and flicked my one nipple with his tongue the other was getting pinched and twisted. I heard my mothers voice telling me "Sofia, don't ever let a boy or a man touch you. The only person you should do anything physical with is your husband, the one you love."

I wasn't sure what my mother meant at the time, but was this it? I knew that I loved John, maybe more than I should a best friend's father, but he cared for me and I for him. I loved his embrace and now, his embrace isn't only safe and warm, it feels good, its pleasurable. We may not be married, but something that feels this good can't be all that bad.

He was between my spread legs licking my nipples and I was loving it. I allowed myself to get lost in the pleasure he was giving me. I began to bite my lip to keep from moaning or screaming, I had even wrapped my legs around his large body and in doing so felt something poking my crotch area. Nothing had touched me there before, but I didn't care. What ever was poking me there was also providing pleasure.

Suddenly, John stopped what he was doing, looked up at her and said. "You know, this room is soundproof. You can moan all you want."

Like a door that opened and could never be shut again, I moaned the second his lips found their way back to my body. Moans of pleasure escaped my lips. John was licking and playing with my body and I loved it. I felt my body heat up all over and a growing warm wetness started to form in my groin and whatever was poking it wasn't helping.

My body was burning and my mind was racing with nothing but the thought of "How far does this pleasure go?" The feelings John was giving me was slowly building up and without any warning my body arched, my mouth opened but nothing came out. Instinctively my legs tightened around John's waist forcing whatever was poking my crotch to poke even harder.

I was spent, slumping back while using one arm to cover my eyes, I had to take a moment to catch my breath and in that moment but John's hands didn't stop and started to run over my body once more. This time checking my crotch, the source of most of most of the heat.

"You're getting wet, it's starting to soak your pajamas." He said while palming my crotch, legs spread for him. "Let's get these off so you don't ruin them"

"O-okay." I sighed more to myself than anything. tired from the pleasure I had just felt for the first time, but I was happy knowing John was there for me so I was in good hands.

Lifting my legs for him I felt my bottoms slip off, panties and all. John quickly covered my now shivering body with the blanket and pulled me in for a hug bringing us back to where we started. This time, with no cloth between us.

Slowly, my breath started to steady and I was taking deep breaths to breath in John's scent. I buried my face once again in his stomach, his muscles have always felt hard but tonight they felt like soft pillows I could lose myself in. Then I noticed the hot hard something between the two of us and it became suddenly apparent that we were lying naked while hold each other. What ever the big hot thing was It wasn't there before when we were cuddling, but this time it was making itself known and this time there was nothing hiding it. We were just two naked people holding each other in the dark, with everything laid bare.

I tired to back away from the something, but it once again followed me rubbing the warm wet tip along my bare skin. John laughed watching me struggle with trying to figure out what it was.

---------------------------------------------------------

John~

My eyes adjusted to the dark a long time ago and what I saw brought a huge grin to my face. Sofia was struggling to understand what exactly was the large thing between the two of us. What I was seeing was Sofia having my large black cock sandwiched between her lovely breasts. Letting her go, I allowed Sofia to figure it out on her own.

"John, what is this?" She asked grabbing my heavy cock that aggressively pressed against her naked body.

"That my dear." I said reaching down to massage one of her breasts, "Is my cock."

"Your cock?"

"My dick sweetie." I chuckled to himself, "My penis."

"Your penis!?" Sofia was amazed. She started to stare at it in wonder and began sizing it up finding out that it was clearly thicker and longer than her forearm. "Your penis is humongous!"

"When it becomes this big." I mused rubbing her her nipple, "Its no longer a penis, it a cock."

"A... cock" Sofia spoke silently to herself.

"A big. Black. Monster. Cock." I smiled to myself watching my little Sofia size up the sheer glory of the gift she was presented with.

"It's big alright." She agreed in wonder, her small hands examining what they held, "I've only seen my dads penis once, and it was nowhere near this big. Compared to his, this IS a 'monster.'"

Getting up, I walked to the light dimmer switch and turned up the lights slightly. Not enough to illuminate the room so that you'd know the light was on from the other side of the door, but enough so that your eyes could see everything.

Walking back I stood in front of a now sitting Sofia, my black cock swaying from side to side before pointing directly at the face of a cute little white girl, her innocent bright blue eyes watching it like a swinging pendulum, glued to its elegance. She reached her hands up so she could further examine her prize. She couldn't even get her fingers around it even if she tried, only when she used two hands was she able to. She felt like she was holding a hot can of coke with thick veins running up and down its incredible length.

She lifted and tugged at my cock is wonder. Gently holding it in one hand while lightly dancing her fingers along its surface. Sofia curiously looked at my large heavy testicles, holding them in one hand while feeling the tender skin on her hand not knowing they were filled with cum I had saved just for her.

Oh, I reveled in this moment. In less than 10 hours I managed to work up the courage and take a leap into an abyss from which there was no return and so far it had bore the most flavorful fruit. I knew Sofia hung on my every word, and I loved it, even before all this started she would listen to me like her life depended on it. If I told her it was a secret, she kept it a secret. If I told her not to tell her parents, she didn't tell them.

Truthfully, I had never once thought of taking advantage of her more than I already had with just cuddling and friendly petting. I was married to the most wonderful woman, and we have a beautiful daughter; but now I was standing naked in front of my daughters best friend who was happily holding my black cock and balls in her small white hands.

I had been with my fair share of white women in my life, but what was happening right now had no comparison to what came before and right now was something I could get used to. I never thought that having a cute little white girl worshiping my cock could look so beautiful.

"How big is it?" She found herself thinking aloud.

"Over 12 inches sweetie." I answered in a satisfied tone.

Sofia's mouth fell open. The idea that a penis could get so thick, so big was absurd. She had heard the boys at her church group talk about their dicks, "Mine is 3 inches" they would said, "Mine is 5" another would retort, "Oh yea, mine is 6 and a half." The final boy would say with his chest held high causing the others to stare in awe. Compared to the one before her, theirs was nothing, and if they were anything like her fathers, the one before her eyes was most definitely a 'monster.'

"How is it so big?" She asked still amazed.

"Because of you." I answered her question matter of factly.

"Me?" She asked looking up at me with those big innocent bright blue eyes.

"Yes, when I was abroad all I could think about was you, and then my cock would get this big." I laughed to myself. This was like taking candy from a baby, "Its never gotten this big before, but when I start thinking about you I cant help myself."

She listened to his every word. John's penis... Cock was this big because of her. She knew the basics of sex, they had told them at church group. "When a man and a woman are married and love each other, the man will stick his erect penis inside the woman's vagina." The boys and girls both would laugh and giggle at this statement.

Remembering how sex works, one of Sofia's hand instinctively moved to her vagina. To her surprise, she was wet, more wet than she has ever been. She's done her best to avoid touching herself in the eyes of the lord, but tonight was different. She wasn't the one doing the touching and now she was wet and the rising heat in her body wont disappear. Before her was a massive 'cock' that belonged to her best friends father. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, she knew this was wrong but she didn't want to stop because the cock she was touching belonged to the man who she adored, the man who was also one of her best friends.

"What do you think of my cock, Sofia?"

"Um... It's a really big..." gulping as she spoke the word, "Cock."

"You're not scared of it?"

"Why would I be scared of it?" She asked looking up at me puzzled.

"Well." I mused, ready to score some sympathy points with my personal future cock slut, "Most white women are scared of my Big Black Cock, they tell me is disgusting." I tried hard to sound as hurt as possible.

"I'd never think you're disgusting." Sofia stated in anger. John was the most wonderful man she had ever known, just the thought of any part of him being disgusting was crazy.

"Really?" I sounded hopeful and happy, "Does that mean you're not scared of my Big Black Cock?"

"I could never be scared of your Big Black Cock." Sofia said this with the biggest innocent smile on her face. She was genuinely trying to cheer me up. A part of me felt bad watching her say that but then she gave the tip of my thick cock a quick little kiss and continued to smile any regret or doubt I had disappeared completely.

"I love you, Sofia." I said to her, reaching one hand down to caress her cheek.

"I love you too, John." She smile up at me, face turning beat red.

"Do you love my Monster Cock, too?"

"I'll always love your Monster Cock." She began to press my shaft to her cheek, as if trying to show it some affection. One hand holding it in place, the other petting it. The sheer size of it compared to her pretty little face was amazing. I knew my cock was big. Almost as thick as a pop can and 12 and a half inches, even among the brothas I was big. Next to little white Sofia tho, it really was a monster sized cock, and she had no idea what she was about to get in to. I knew that no matter what, she would do whatever it takes to make me happy.

Taking my cock in one hand, I placed the other on the top of her head gripping her blonde hair as a handle. Like the little obedient girl she was, she dropped her hands to her sides and looked up at me in anticipation. I began to slide the length of my cock along the side of her face covering one eye and pressing into her nose. I took pleasure watching as she closed her eyes and took in a deep pleasurable breath while my cock rubbed along her nose, I knew she loved the smell.

I did this a couple of times to both sides of her face, letting her get used to the new feeling of having my heavy black cock rubbed along her face while I smeared her with my precum.

Lifting my cock from her face slightly, she opened her eyes clearly wondering where I was going then squealed in delight as began to lightly slap her face with my cock. The sound that it made was wonderful. A naked innocent busty blonde giggling in delight while having a Big Black Monster Cock slap her face isn't something that can be described in words.

"Do you like when I slap your face with my big nigger cock, Sofia?" I asked amused.

"I do." She agreed joyfully, "I don't know why, but it feels... right."

"Then tell me."

"I love when you slap your Big Nigger Cock on my face." She smiled as she said those words. Her eyes were closed but you could tell she loved every moment of having my cock slap against her face. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to use that word!"

"It's okay sweetie." I said laughing slapping her a little harder, "Didn't you know that you're allowed to use that word when it comes to a black mans cock, but only if you're naked with them like we are right now."

"Really?" She ask hesitantly.

Jcaboose
Jcaboose
208 Followers