A Best Friend's Father Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise." I assured her with a couple more slaps on the chin. "Go ahead, say it again, I wont get mad. Tell me what you love."

"I..." She tried saying, her words coming out as a stutter, "I... L-love when you slap me with your... um..." Using the tip of my cock to rub and smear precum on her pretty pink lips, I gave her a nod of encouragement she continued, " I love when you slap me with your Big Nigger Cock."

"Good girl, now stick out your tongue." I demanded.

Not wanting the fun to end or to disappoint, Sofia did as she was told. She remembered the first time he told her to stick out her tongue. Then, she didn't know what that taste was but she loved it. She had spent all day wondering what that was, and why it tasted so good. Now it was obvious what that taste was, she figured out what that musky smell was that she also liked, and now she was going to get the chance to have that taste again. Only this time, she was able to watch.

I lightly slapped the tip of my cock onto her waiting tongue. Even with an open mouth while sticking out her tongue she was smiling. She was loving this, and watching her enjoy my cock it was clear to me now that if tonight went well, she would become my property.

Rubbing the wet tip of my cock along her tongue, Sofia closed her eyes savoring the taste of my precum.

"How does it taste?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Mmmmm." Enjoying herself before she answered, "It taste good."

"What tastes good?" I wanted to hear her say it.

"Your Big Black Cock." She said licking the tip again, "Your Big Black Nigger Cock tastes so good."

"I want you to open your mouth and suck my cock."

With her eyes still closed, she did as she was told, Opened her mouth, like she was about to eat something. But her mouth clearly wasn't wide enough yet. Without telling her, I just pressed the tip of my cock into her eager mouth and kept pushing till she opened her eyes wide realizing my cock was too big.

"Don't stop sweetie." I said holding the back of her head firmly in place, her mouth halfway around the head of my cock. "You're doing great, just a little more."

She didn't stop, her eyes gave me assurance that she was still willing to try. With a little more effort and slowly fucking my cock into her sweet little mouth she managed to get the whole head of my Cock into her pretty little white mouth. She struggled with having a such a large object invade her mouth but she wasn't shying away.

"Breath through your nose sweetie." I told her while slowly rocking my hips back and forth, both hands now holding the back of her head in place.

"Did you know." I said while slowly fucking her face, "That not even Mrs. Ward is able to do this, actually she wont do it because she too is scared of my cock."

This was a lie obviously. My wife has had years of experience sucking my cock, but one thing she cant do is deep throat. I'm hoping to train little Sofia here make up for my wife's shortcomings in more ways than one.

Sofia muffled something that sounded like 'really?'

"Yup, in fact you're the only girl to ever want to suck my cock." Another obvious lie, "I never thought I'd see the day when a white girl willing wants to suck my disgusting nigger dick."

She looked up at me with those sad eyes, as if trying to say 'Your nigger dick isn't disgusting.' I began picking up the pace and really began to fuck that mouth of hers. She was able to take roughly 4 inches before it became a problem, around 5 is where I would start hitting her throat forcing her to gag. She tried a couple time to pull away but I held her in place and eventually she knew that she wasn't going anywhere unless I allowed her and gave up.

"I want you to take a deep breath, focus and relax your throat, can you do that for me?" I asked while poking at her throat.

Nodding she closed her eyes, took a couple of short breaths then inhaled deeply. Slowly, very slowly I began to apply pressure while rocking my hips back and forth. She began to gag but didn't run away. We repeated the process a couple time till her throat finally gave way and the tip of my cock slipped down allowing me to slide more of my cock into her mouth.

Finally, I had found someone who was capable of deepthroating my cock, I knew that if I were to take this step with her she would have to be able to do everything my desires demanded. I'll make her into someone trainable, someone who I will make into my own personal cock whore.

We repeated this again and again till she was as used to it as she could be. Tears running down her face, drool slobbered all over her chin and down her chest. But she didn't tell me to stop, she didn't want to stop. I kept moaning and telling her how amazing she was and she became putty in my hands.

"Are you okay?" I asked pulling out till just the tip was in her mouth. She did her best to nod with a mouth full of black monster cock, the sight of her pretty pink lips stretched around my massive black cock was artistic. Her cute innocent little white girl face had tears running down her cheeks and her mouth was stuffed full of her first taste of dick, but not just any dick, nigger dick.

I hadn't noticed until now but she was using one hand to massage her chest and the other to play with her clit. Pointing at my cock her eyes followed, "You were only able to get just a little over half of my cock in your mouth. Do you think we could fit all of it?"

Her eyes followed my finger from the wet spot that stopped half way down my shaft all the way to it's dry base. I pulled my cock out of her mouth completely finally giving her a break and a chance to speak her opinion.

"We can try." She said, moving both her hands up to play with her breasts, "I just don't know if what I'm doing is good enough."

"What you're doing is wonderful." Taking my slobbered up cock in one hand and the back of her head in the other I started to rub its full length along her face once again, stopping every once and a while to give her a solid cock slap, "I'd never felt so loved and cared for. Not only are you not scared of my Big Nigger Dick." I said each word with a good slap of my cock on her pretty little face alternating cheeks as I spoke. "You're able to swallow this Big Nigger Dick like a pro. You should feel proud of yourself."

"I didn't think I'd be able to do it, if I'm being honest." She shyly admitted, "I could barely fit it in my mouth, but I really wanted you to be happy. I wanted to show you that your cock isn't disgusting."

"You don't think it's disgusting?"

"Not at all." Sofia said reaching up to gingerly grasp it in her soft white hands, "I think your have a beautiful nigger dick, John."

Giving my cock a couple kisses to reinforce her statement, she continued, "No matter what anyone says about your cock, I want you to know that I love your cock. It's so big, and tasty and I just love it."

"I love how you just said that." I smiled reaching down to stroke her cheek. Sofia leaned into my touch happy to be praised by the man who she loved but wouldn't admit it emotionally yet.

Taking my cock back from her I started to rub the head against her pretty pink lips, "Now, tell me what you want to do with this big nigger dick."

"I want to suck your tasty Big Nigger Cock." After she spoke, she opened up and stuffed as much of my cock into her mouth as she could. Grabbing the back of her head I guided her movements, showing her just how fast she should bob up and down on my cock to satisfy me, sounds of slobber and gagging filling the room. She happily accepted my guidance letting me use her as I saw fit.

"Ready?" I asked starting to prod at the back of her throat forcing her to gag in response.

After taking a couple deep breaths, Sofia looked up at me. Innocent blue upturned eyes and a mouth full of cock, she nodded. That was all the consent I needed to push deep into her throat. With one slow and long trust I buried half my cock into her young little mouth, pretty pink lips stretched around its girth. She watched the shaft of my cock slowly disappear down her throat. Inch by inch she swallowed happily as I sped up my thrusts hoping to get this done before she needed to catch her breath.

Stopping around two inches from the base I let go of her head saying "It looks like this is as far as we go, I don't think I can force anymore down your throat, baby."

Her innocent blue eyes looked up at me, sad thinking that her goal of swallowing me whole was not an achievable one for her. Looking at the remaining shaft before her, she did exactly as I hoped.

Sofia was always a determined girl. For as long as I've known her she has done her best to be the perfect ideal daughter, student and friend. Never falling out of line and always acting the part, the perfect little Christian church girl. She would also go above and beyond expectations in school or at home, but I always noticed that when it came to me and whatever I asked of her she would always, and I mean always, prioritize me over everything else.

I knew she liked me a long time ago, even before I walked in on her in the shower and our relationship became stronger, she always seemed to gravitate towards me whenever she had the chance. Before either of us knew it the love she had for me became stronger and very one sided. Of course I didn't help, with our late night talks and cuddle sessions I knew I was giving her a sense of hope that could never become reality.

Today, that hope became a reality for the both of us. Sofia's need to please me was probably even stronger now that she was able to have her feelings reciprocated in some form.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sofia~

No, no! I was so close! NO!

I was so close and I was enjoying it too! Somewhere near the beginning while his hands held my head in place, guiding my movements along the length of his cock, my hands found their way to my body. First I started with my breasts, I knew I was drooling a lot but I didn't realize how much until I touched my breasts, they were covered in drool. My nipples were hard, as hard as a rock! They struck straight out and were more sensitive to the touch than when John played with them.

When I fondled my breasts my body felt pleasure and that made it easier to ignore the pain of having John force his massive cock down my throat and very quickly the searing pain of having something large shoved down my throat became dull and easy to manage. Soon, the dull pain of having my throat invaded turned to pleasure and whenever I looked up at John, his deep brown eyes looking into mine his face was filled with happiness knowing that I wasn't scared of his massive cock, his... Big Black Nigger Dick. I was happy knowing he was happy, knowing that I was able to please him and show him that his cock was nothing to be scared of.

Eventually, my fingers found their way down my body and to my vagina. This whole time I had done my best to ignore the growing itch, the heat and now pain my vagina was giving me. But I had to scratch the itch and massage the pain, turns out that's exactly what I needed and what my body wanted. As soon as my fingers touched my hot vagina I shuddered. This feeling was completely different than having my nipples played with, this feeling coursed through my whole body.

Every time I flicked my fingers along my slit head to toe my body was assaulted with electricity. Starting from my vagina and ending everywhere. My mind kept going white and eventually I forgot what I was doing, John was using his cock to attack my throat but I didn't care. There was no more pain from his cock stretching my throat to it's limits, or pain from having him push it deeper and deeper. All that was left was pleasure running all over my body, even his constant trusts down my mouth started to feel good, way too good.

A couple times I felt my whole body shake and shiver, that electric feeling coursing through me as my mind went completely blank minus one thing. No matter how many times my mind went blank or my thoughts faded to nothing one thought was always present, John was giving me this pleasure. Having him stuff his massive black cock down my through was the cause of this pleasure and I could only hope he was feeling just as good.

Even though the two of us shouldn't be doing this, I had to show John that his monstrous nigger cock could be loved because I loved it. I had to show him that it was anything but disgusting. How could anyone even consider it disgusting? Sure, it was massive and sort of grotesque looking with those thick juicy veins running along its length, and it was even thicker at the tip, also the tip compared to the rest of it was a giant smooth shiny dark red mushroom. Even still, the smell it gave off was intoxicating, the taste it had was salivating and the way it felt and looked in my hands was intimidating and amazing.

This gorgeous nigger cock belonged to, John. The most wonderful man I've ever known. It was gifted to him by god, and clearly it was a gift. Other people just couldn't see him as I saw him. A man whom I admired, whom I cared for, whom I... Loved. The man I loved, was given the most perfect of cocks and I wanted him to know that.

I didn't think I would be able to swallow as much as I was right now, I didn't even think it would fit in my mouth to begin with but here I was taking most of this beautiful monster in my mouth and down my throat. All that was left was the last two inches.

I wasn't able to breath and I was starving for air but I knew this may the only time John and I would be able to do this together. There no way we'd both cuddle naked again, well we might, but there is no way that I'd be able to suck his beautiful juicy dick ever again. As much as I'd want to, we should probably just stick to licking each other, that way he can taste me and I can taste him. Yes, that should be enough.

Knowing this was the last time I closed my eyes, took a brief moment to think about how to do this and did it. Wrapping my arms around him, I grabbed his butt. He's grabbed my butt plenty of times so I think it's okay that I grab his. Closing my eyes tightly I pulled him in forcing the remaining two inches down my throat.

I DID IT!

I really did it!

I didn't think it was possible but I managed to swallow John's massive black 12 inch cock down my throat!

Dear god, I think I can feel him in my stomach!

I was so pleased with myself. I couldn't believe I managed to do it. I was able to do something that not even Mrs. Ward wanted to do or was capable of doing. I swallowed John's monster cock whole, no one else but me.

The short curly hairs at the base tickled my nose, but I finally did it! Opening my eyes I looked up at John proud of myself. He too looked happy, he was looking at me and leaning back, smiling in delight.

"Sofia, baby." John said while grabbing the side of my head, "You're gonna make me cum!"

What did that mean, wasn't he already here? I didn't understand but suddenly I felt the already thick cock that was down my throat grow even thicker and felt like it became even harder, stiffening in my throat.

"Make sure you do you best to swallow it all!"

His grip on my head tightened into a painful desperate grab for my hair. He was using my hair as handles to guid my head, face and mouth along the full length of his massive nigger dick. What was he saying, I had already swallowed his cock whole.

Quickly, he pulled out of my mouth giving me time to gasp for air before plunging his cock back down my throat one last time smashing my face against his body as I swallowed him once again. He kept trying pushed me further down on him but there was nowhere to go. I could feel his cock start to throb and stiffen even more. His hairs going up my nose, my eyes shutting and watering from the sudden pain.

Why was he acting like this? He was so gentle up until a moment ago, when he announced I was making him cum, he changed.

Suddenly I felt a warm sensation in side of me, like I was drinking warm water. The feeling started at the tip of his cock that was buried deep in my mouth and as soon as the feeling started he quickly pulled out, the sensation following, trailing behind the tip of his cock.

Pulling out of my throat he left his large mushroom tip in my mouth and I figured out what that warm feeling was. John was peeing!

No, it was too thick and slimy to be pee, and it tasted so god damn good! It was that same taste as what I tasted this afternoon, and before when he was rubbing his beautiful nigger cock all over my face, lips and tongue. This was that taste I was craving all day, but clearly this time I was getting the full flavor! What did he say I was making him do... "Cum"?

If I make him cum, I'll be able to taste this whenever I want, right?

I tried hard to swallow, but the liquid was so thick and slimy it was hard to do so and he kept releasing that mysterious liquid into my mouth faster than I could attempt swallow. More and more kept flooding my mouth and eventually it began to leak out the side as I coughed trying my best to do what he asked of me.

Then, as I felt my mouth could hold no more he pulled out completely. With an audible pop his cock left my mouth but the stream of liquid hadn't ended. A string of thick white liquid squirted from the tip of John's massive cock, it flew threw the air fast and landed hard on my face. First it was a single string of thick white liquid that squirted out as he was leaving my mouth, which now rested and dangled from my chin. Then a second thick string which landed on my cheek and nose, then a third which hit my chin and lips, then a fourth which got in my left eye and wrapped around the side of my head and got in my hair, and a fifth string landed on my neck.

I watched as he stroked his cock furiously, like he was trying to coax out the liquid from inside and onto my face. His eyes were filled with angry determination, his face was half a scowl half evil smile.

After the fifth string landed on my neck he pointed his cock down at me body. My hand that was teasing and pinching my nipple stopped and held my breasts aloft almost like I was trying to present it to him. My other hand for some reason followed exactly what his hand was doing to his cock, while he was vigorously stroking himself my fingers were vigorously rubbing my vagina pushing me over the edge once more.

He was watching me happily and shamelessly pleasure myself in front of him. I wanted him to see me, see me for who I was for him and only him. See me for who I could be for him and only him. See me and use me again because I wanted him to.

I leaned back, my back pressed into the couch cushions spreading my legs to show him that I too was vigorously pleasing myself just like he was, that he wasn't alone. I offered my breasts to him and pinched my nipple. I've never moaned so loudly before tonight. I had spent my whole life avoiding this sort of heinous act because the lord was always watching, but tonight John was watching me and I wanted him to watch me.

Together we moaned loudly as we defiled ourselves in front of the lord, our moans harmonized and our pleasure erupting from the depths of our souls.

As we moaned we stared deep into each other's eyes. Then a sixths string of his thick white liquid shot out from the tip of his impressively massive cock and landed on my stomach, a seventh on my breasts, a eighth on my thigh. Finally a ninth string, not as long or as thick as the ones that came before landed on the hand I was using to massage my vagina. I felt some of it land directly on my vagina which I had massaged in like I was applying lotion with my fingers.

The warm wet liquid hitting my body sent shivers down my spine. John groaned loudly as the last of the liquid left his body and I moaned with him. Together we brought each other over the edge and I became a blank canvas to which he painted with hot strings of sticky thick white liquid that came directly from his body.