A Bet and A Bench

Story Info
Jason loses a bet at the movies and faces the consequences.
8.1k words
4.65
46.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to the stories "A Keyholder's First Week" and "Let's Go For a Drive." It's not necessary to read them in order, but it provides context for the characters.

Jason didn't expect anything out of the ordinary when he got off work on a Tuesday. His wife Beth kept him locked in a chastity cage, so some teasing and oral service were the default on most nights, depending on her mood. Life is anything but predictable and things often went much further. He hadn't noticed any signals or hints from his wife to suggest that this Tuesday would be more interesting than most.

Getting out of his car, he saw that there was a rather large package on the porch about 3 feet across. The only information on the box was his wife's name, so he hefted it, a little surprised at the weight, and brought it inside. Putting the box down in the doorway, he proceeded to follow his normal routine. He put away his work things, took a shower, and started the laundry. Notably, he didn't put any clothes back on. He shivered a little, still slightly damp. There was still a part of him that naturally reached for clothes after getting out of the shower, but he liked it. He liked the freedom of it and even liked that he had to ask to get dressed. He was getting used to being naked most of the time; he just hoped Beth didn't invite any friends over. She had been teasing him about the idea, but he didn't think she was serious. So far, there were already several limits he hadn't thought she would have pushed through; her enthusiasm was contagious. She could be so committed to an idea once she made up her mind. He loved that about her.

When he finished loading the laundry, he carried the box to the kitchen intending to leave it on the table in an obvious spot when he heard his phone go off. That might have been the most annoying part of the prohibition on clothes; there were no pockets to put his phone in.

It was a text from Beth. "Hi honey. I just got a notification from UPS that my package was delivered. I want you to put it together in the playroom. Get it done quickly and you might even get unlocked tonight."

Jason looked down and saw that his cage was starting to protrude, pulling on his balls as he futilely tried to get erect. He fired off a quick "Yes, Ma'am," then opened the box. He knew, of course, that dangling the possibility of getting unlocked was an easy trick. There was no guarantee she would unlock him or even wanted to, But what if she did? He wouldn't squander that chance.

Opening the box, he saw that the packing slip was from Extreme Restraints, their favorite online store for the assorted sex toys that they often liked to use. It said, "Obedience Extreme Sex Bench." He took out the instructions, getting more turned on as he went. It looked both intimidating and exciting. He carried it to the playroom and put the box down. He put in his headphones and turned some music on to pass the time. As excited as he was starting to get, he neither enjoyed nor was particularly good at putting furniture together. It took him about 15 minutes to set it up in the middle of the room.

He let his hands rest on it as he admired Beth's latest purchase. It was a metal frame. It was probably around 4 feet long. It was designed to restrain someone in the doggy style position in midair, at the perfect height to either get fucked from behind or to be spanked. There were 4 legs with padded rests for the arms and legs, a headrest with a hole for the face, and a long, padded section on the top for the torso. There were 2 strong restraints for each leg, arm, and torso, plus another for the head. There wouldn't be any moving around in this contraption.

As he was daydreaming, his hand drifted down to his balls. He almost tried to masturbate. It was a habit like grabbing clothes after getting out of the shower. It was tough to overcome a lifetime of training. Suddenly, there was a hand over his, another on his chest. Beth's hand drifted up and pulled out his headphones. She whispered in his ear, "You don't get to play with that anymore. That's mine."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said as he dropped his hands to his side.

Beth didn't. She kept fondling his balls and his caged cock, pinching his nipple as she did.

"You did a good job getting it setup. What were you thinking about, standing here with your hand on my cock?" Her use of the personal pronoun when talking about his cock always got him started.

"I was thinking about how restrictive it would feel, how intense it would feel if you were fucking me with your strapon when I couldn't move a muscle." His voice sounded far away, slightly distant; he got that tone when he was feeling particularly submissive.

"Do you want to see what it's like?" she breathed into his ear.

He nodded. He started to move forward, but Beth stopped him with her left hand on his shoulder. She moved him to the side slightly, and sidled closer to the bench, not failing to notice how his eyes tracked her ass as it swayed. She climbed onto the bench, her dress riding up obscenely as she leaned forward to lay her arms on their armrests. Her breasts heaved over the end of the bench as she looked at Jason and smiled.

"Holy shit," he murmured. "You look unbelievable."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Tighten the straps, but leave my head up."

"Yes, Ma'am!" he said enthusiastically as he hurried to do as she said. He wasn't sure what her game was, but he let himself think that maybe she just wanted to be fucked. Even for a man in chastity, sometimes there was just nothing better or more primal than taking a woman as hard as you can from behind.

He tightened the straps on her left calf, letting his hand linger and run up and down her leg. Moving behind her, he saw that she was wearing a red thong. It just barely covered her pussy and asshole. He tightened her right leg and let himself run his hands up both legs to her ass. He felt her shiver as his fingers traced the line of her thong down her across her pussy.

Leaning forward, he secured the strap on the small of her back, then moved to fondle her breasts before securing the strap across the top of her back. Standing directly in front of her, he secured the straps on both arms as tightly as was comfortable. He watched her squirm and struggle, unable to do more than wiggle her wrists and ankles. He looked down, half expecting to see the cage break open, but alas, such was not his luck.

"Mmm... This feels great. I wish you could fuck me. Let me suck your cock."

His thoughts swirled. He literally had her tied up and immobilized. How could she still be telling him what to do? His brain reached for its training and said "Yes, Ma'am." He took a step and laced the fingers of his right hand through her hair and brought his caged cock up to her waiting mouth. She took all of him. She didn't gag, not with him shortened by the cage. He moaned as her tongue flitted in and out of the bars of his cage. After a few minutes, he pulled out and saw a satisfied smirk on her face.

"Please, can I take the cage off? I'm so hard it hurts," he begged.

Beth was curious. She wanted to see how far she could push him to see if he would lose control. She knew how turned on this would make him and she didn't plan on letting him off easily. She was dripping from the power trip. She liked being restrained, but loved being in control even more. There was no doubt in her mind who was in control here.

"Not yet, pet. Go behind me. I want to see what this bench is like and I really want to be fucked. Strap my head so I can't move, take my panties off, and get me ready." Her voice was deeper. She was getting very aroused.

"Yes, Ma'am," Jason said. His right hand was still in her hair; he used it to push her head into the padding and he tightened the restraint with his other hand. She wasn't going anywhere. He walked almost bow-legged from straining at the cage. He looked at her thong, confused for a moment. Then, he grabbed them right above her ass and pulled. He smiled as Beth squealed in surprise at the forcefulness. There was a tearing sound and then he tossed them across the room.

Jason knelt between her legs, his face coming right up to her pussy. It was his favorite place to be. He brushed gently with his fingers and then two went right in. She was sopping wet already. He slowly brushed his tongue around her lips and up and down her pussy, making sure to get every inch. When, after several minutes, he moved to her clit, he kept his glacial pace. It was enough to keep her riding the edge of orgasm, but not quite there.

"Oh god! Make me come already," she said, sounding almost desperate.

She doesn't know what desperate is yet, he thought.

"Can I have the key?"

There was an agonizing moment where she seemed to be on the verge of considering it. Then she shook her head. "No. No, that's not how this works. If you want to see that key anytime soon, put your locked up cock in my pusy and show me if you can still fuck me."

Jason spread Beth's pussy with one hand. Still aroused but not quite on edge, she didn't think he could make her come like this, but she was still curious. She sighed as he rubbed the cage against her clit. He stepped closer and in one motion he was balls deep in her. He knew that she wanted it hard, so he tried. There was only so much momentum he could generate in the inch or so of length the cage allowed before he repeatedly crushed his balls into her.

"Oh, nice try babe. As much as I want to get fucked, that's not going to do it for me."

His face reddened at the teasing. His balls sore, his cock straining, but it still wasn't enough. She continued. "Get the wand and put your tongue in my ass. No teasing this time. I want you to get me off."

With regret and relief, he pulled out. He took the wand out, then knelt down. He spread her ass and started licking, pushing his tongue against her asshole. Darting in and out, he could feel her respond. He wanted to suck her clit and make her come himself, but he still loved it. He turned the wand on, low at first just for a minute before turning it up. She tried to buck against the wand, but she couldn't move with the restraints. She finally yelled with a shattering orgasm. He turned off the wand and kept licking her as she came down.

Once she recovered, Jason stood and kissed the top of her head lovingly. "Do you want me to let you out of the restraints?"

She grunted affirmatively and he methodically undid each restraint and helped her to her feet.

"Wow. That was one of the most intense orgasms I've had in a long time. You do owe me a new thong now though," she said smiling.

"Yes, Ma'am."

Somehow, he felt like he was even more in her power than before. She had dominated him while all tied up and she was still the one to finish.

Straightening her dress and fixing her hair, she cupped his face with one hand and asked him, "What would you say if I told you that you were going to come today?"

Finally recovered enough to answer, he said, "I think I would ask: what's the catch?"

"Oh, you know me too well. Here's the deal. I propose a bet. If you accept, you will definitely come today, somehow or another. You can say no, and we can still play, but orgasms will be off the table," she explained.

"OK..."

"Do you accept the bet?"

"Haha. Aren't you going to tell me what it is first?"

"You're no fun. OK. It's been what, 3 weeks since you last came?" She asked.

"4," he responded without hesitation.

"So, I want to see a movie, but here's the catch. I want to see if I can make you come in public." She paused for effect and loved the reaction she got. "I bought us 2 tickets to see 'The Lost City.' It's been out for over 2 months and it's a Tuesday. The chances of us getting arrested aren't very big, but I doubt the theater will be empty either. I am going to take your cage off here and then try to jerk you off during the movie. Like we did at the drive-in a while back."

"Oh yeah," Jason reminisced. "That was amazing. So, assuming I can keep from finishing during the movie, what do I win?"

"Confident are you? It's simple. I'll leave your cage off and let you strip me, strap me back down on the bench, and fuck me in any and all ways you can think of until you come. Interested?"

"Hell yeah.That would be incredible."

"Here's the catch. You do not have permission to come. If you finish at the movies, you're going to have to be punished. You know I'm quite harsh if you come without me telling you to. Plus, you aren't allowed to clean up your mess until we get home, so you have to stay in the movie and walk to the car all sticky and covered in semen. So, do you feel lucky?" she asked, doing her best Dirty Harry impression.

Jason thought, though not necessarily long or hard, looked back and forth between Beth and the spanking bench, and nodded. "Let's do it."

* * *

After they shook on the bet, Beth took Jason upstairs to get dressed. Jason assumed the bet would be stacked against him, but he wasn't sure how.

Once they got to the bedroom, Beth, acting like she was just thinking this up now, said, "Hmm. I need something that will give me easy access to your cock. I need to keep your hands out of the way, so you don't screw up my rhythm. Oh, and no underwear, so you can't hide it when you lose." She said that last line excitedly.

Jason gulped. "You seem pretty confident."

Beth cocked her head at him. "When do I ever lose?"

"True enough, but hopefully there is a first time for everything."

"So naive. That will make this more fun. Here we go." Beth pulled out a bondage belt from a drawer. It was similar to a regular belt, except that it could be locked on and had D-ring attachment points on it. She came over and secured it around Jason's waist.

Beth took a hooded sweatshirt off a hanger and handed it to him. It was a pullover with one large pocket in the center. Jason dutifully pulled it over his head, feeling a little silly standing there in just a sweatshirt and a cock cage. Somehow that made him feel more exposed than just wearing the cage.

"I modified this especially for you."

"How is that Ma'am?"

"Put your hands in the front pocket." she instructed.

Jason complied. She knelt in front of him and took out a pair of handcuffs with a very short chain. She put her hands in the oversized pocket and locked the handcuffs around his wrists and then padlocked the chain, through a small hole in the back of the pocket, to the D-ring near his navel.

"Perfect. Show me how much you can move."

Jason tried, but quickly realized that his hands were basically stuck to his belly button. He stiffened, or tried to, getting aroused at how surprisingly restrictive it felt.

"Turn around," she said. When he did, she pushed him forward until he was bent over the bed. She pushed at his legs with her own to make sure that he spread them fully. Once he was prostrated before her, she took out and lubed a medium plug. He groaned in pleasure as she slowly worked it in. She knew he would be sitting on it for the whole movie, rubbing against his prostate and making her job easier.

Once she was done and he stood back up, she said, "That's exactly what I want. Now I can unlock your cage. Wouldn't want to risk it while you could still reach your cock."

Beth unlocked his cage, took it off, and laid it on the bed for later. Jason let out a sigh as his cock enjoyed its newfound freedom. Liking how his hands were conveniently out of the way, Beth sucked on his cock until he was rock hard and dripping precum.

Beth stopped and smiled, leaving his cock bouncing in the air. "You wouldn't want to lose already would you."

Beth took out a pair of running pants with an elastic waistband. She held them out, smirking as she pulled them up, forming a tent over his hard and neglected cock. Jason found it odd; no one had dressed him in decades, but it didn't affect his arousal at all. He slipped his feet into some shoes and off they went.

* * *

Beth amused herself as the pulled into the parking lot by watching Jason gamely try to get out of his seatbelt and the car. He did eventually, having to turn his entire body to manage to get the door open. They walked to the doors. Thankfully it wasn't very crowded. Beth looked at him, waiting for him to open the door for her, as was his norm.

He gave her a look as if to say, "Really?" but she just smiled. He walked up to the door until his nose was almost touching it and grabbed the handle through the pocket of his sweatshirt. He shuffled backwards, awkwardly opening the door for Beth, who giggled as she walked by.

He stayed close at her heel as she took out her phone. The attendant scanned her phone and pointed towards one of the auditoriums. Beth had picked out the tickets in advance, seeing where it would be best to sit compared to other theater goers. She knew at least how many tickets had been purchased at that time, if not how many would ultimately be there. Jason, of course, had no idea as he could neither bring a phone or look at one with his hands safely in his pockets.

"Do you want any popcorn, hon?" Beth asked sweetly, then laughed as he shrugged his shoulders. "Guess it doesn't matter, huh? C'mon. Wouldn't want to lose because you were stalling."

With that, she threaded her arm into his and led the way. Jason could just shake his head and follow along. She walked him to Auditorium 8. They got in just as the previews were about to start. The entrance was on the left side of the auditorium. The theater was one of the newer ones with reclining, stadium style seating. They walked all the way to the opposite end of the auditorium and the end of the stairs. Beth had bought the two seats in the very far right.

Beth half helped, half pushed Jason into the seat in the corner. She lifted the arm rest that would separate them, reclined both of their seats, and cuddled into Jason's shoulder. Jason looked down at her smiling face and couldn't help but think of how much he loved her. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, feeling her melt into him and knowing deeply that she reciprocated his feelings.

"Isn't this romantic?" she asked.

"Just like date night," he replied.

Jason looked around. There were maybe 8 other people in the theater. There was a couple one row in front of them, but left of center. Another was a few rows in front of them, but on the same side of the theater. The lights went down and Jason's thoughts were interrupted. He felt Beth's hand on his stomach, under his sweatshirt. It slid under his waistband until it was gripping his cock. He looked around again at all the people, feeling mortified just at the thought of being covered in semen in front of everyone. He felt the plug pressing into him, making him feel full and aroused. His cock sprang to life in her hand. He felt Beth jerk it up and down to get it hard before rubbing her thumb in circles across the head of his cock.

Beth thought back to when they had sex at the drive-in. Then, she wanted to keep him from coming, to extend their play as long as possible. Today was different. Today she had a specific goal in mind. She wanted to show him how his body belonged to her. She controlled his body, his orgasms, his thoughts even. If this was a boxing match, she didn't want to carry him to a long, fair fight. She wanted a knockout to prove her point.

After half the previews were over, Jason was breathing more heavily. He was trying to concentrate on the people, the fear, anything really other than how amazing his cock felt in Beth's hand. She reached under him and pulled the plug part of the way out, as far as she could while sitting, then pushed it as far in as she could get it to go.

Beth shushed Jason as he let out a moan. He couldn't help it when she played with his ass. She thought she saw someone start to turn, but no one looked at them. Focusing, as the second preview faded to the third, she increased her speed. She was jerking him off over the entire length of his cock, making sure that she both hit balls and dragged her fingers over the head of his cock with every stroke. She looked at Jason with a devilish grin on her face. His eyes were closed tightly and she could tell he was close; he was trying to hold out but he didn't stand a chance.