A Bet and A Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth knew she was closing in so she didn't break rhythm. She kept going. Despite himself, Jason even seemed to thrust into her hand. She saw Jason's eyes shoot open as he erupted. His face was a mask of conflict. The orgasm felt spectacular, but he simultaneously couldn't help feeling nervous about it happening in public, worried about his impending punishment, and still turned on.

His feelings didn't last long however. Beth kept stroking even after his eruption. His cock was now incredibly sensitive. Quickly the pleasure turned to overstimulation. Jason started squirming in his seat. Beth only kept up the stroking for another minute, but it felt much longer. This time when Beth looked up, Jason was biting his shoulder to try to keep from making any noise.

Beth slowed, then withdrew her hand, leaving his cock, thighs, and pants covered in the last month's worth of built up come. She brought her hand up to Jason's face. His initial reaction was to back away, but Beth leaned in and whispered to him, "You can either clean my hand or I can wipe it on your face."

Jason looked at her hand. It was sticky and smelled like him. He opened his mouth and sucked on each finger in turn and licked her hand until there wasn't a drop left on her.

"Good boy. It was a nice try, but you didn't stand a chance."

Jason nodded. He had recovered slightly. He was still a mix of strong emotions, but there was no denying how aroused he was. He looked at Beth and quietly said 3 words.

"Double or nothing."

He spoke into her ear to continue, "If you can't do it again before the movie ends, I can fuck you anyway I want today and tomorrow. If you can, you get to punish me twice. What do you say?"

Beth thought for a second, "OK, but you have to step it up. Kick off your shoes."

Jason raised his eyebrows but did as he was told. Beth slid down and pulled his pants off as quietly as she could. She put them on the seat next to her own. Not that it mattered where she put them; Jason didn't have a prayer of putting them on himself. Jason was going to protest, but she wasn't close enough to whisper to. He acquiesced and soon found himself shivering as the cool air in the movie theater blew over his come-soaked legs and cock.

Beth leaned forward and sucked on him until he came back to life. He loved every second of it. At the same time, it was so counterintuitive to fight it. It didn't happen often. Usually, it was his mouth doing the serving. He should be trying to savor it, not to fight it.

Beth climbed back into her seat. This time, she set to work with both hands. One tended to his balls and the other to his cock. Her arms started to tire halfway through the movie. His staying power had increased greatly by having already come once. She almost started to doubt herself.

With about 10 minutes left in the movie, she leaned in and whispered, "I could leave you here. Just take your pants, put them in my purse, and walk away. What would you do? Chase me out bare-assed? Wait here? Hide and try to sneak out?" Beth could see that her teasing was pushing him closer and closer. Suddenly, his orgasm hit. Beth felt his balls contract tighten as she stroked him. When he shot, it went almost straight up. Leaning forward, it shot right into his face. Beth couldn't suppress a small giggle, happy at her success. She wiped it off his eyebrow and then, as he opened his mouth in defeat, wiped it on his tongue. Seeing that his cock was still dribbling semen, she bit his ear, then whispered, "You lose."

The credits started to roll by the time Jason started to come back to earth. Suddenly, he was very self-conscious. He could feel himself clenching around the plug, could feel the faux leather seats on his sensitive skin, could feel the semen drying into the hairs on his leg. He felt exposed. He quietly said to Beth, "Please! Give me my pants back. The lights are going to come back on soon!"

With a mischievous twinkle in her eye, she tossed his pants to him. They landed in his lap.

"Really?" he said to her smile. Hoping they weren't getting much semen on them, he moved his legs so the pants fell to the floor. He was able to get his legs into them and then into his shoes. The pants were still stuck hopelessly around his ankles. To his horror, the lights came up.

"Please, Ma'am. The joke was funny, but it's over. Please help me," he said close to panic.

Everyone was walking towards or down the stairs, so they weren't looking at him.

Beth sat their seats up fully and took his arm. When she pulled him up, he didn't fight her. In full view if anyone looked, she pulled his pants up over his penis. With his back to the wall, she fucked his ass for a minute with the plug as he struggled to stay still and quiet.

She said, quietly if no longer whispering, "You did a good job staying quiet. I'm proud of you, but I can promise that you won't be quiet when I punish you later."

Jason gulped. "So, we can't just say that walking to the car covered in semen is my punishment?"

She laughed loudly at that. "Sweetie, that was your reward."

Jason didn't look up the whole walk to the car, hoping that if he didn't look up no one would notice him.

* * *

They walked together to their car. Jason recognized something being afoot when Beth walked to the passenger door with him. She unlocked the handcuffs and the bondage belt, then put them in her purse. She said just one word: "Strip."

"What, Ma'am? Here?" he responded incredulously.

"I don't like repeating myself. You are between cars. If you are quick, there's a chance you won't be seen. How would it be embarrassing for you to walk around covered in your own semen if you can just cover it up? Remember, you have a punishment waiting at home. I wouldn't want to keep me waiting."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said trepidatiously.

He looked around, trying to make sure no one could see him. He pulled off his sweatshirt in one motion. He kicked off his shoes and then pulled his pants down and off. The whole process could have only taken seconds, but after he handed them to Beth, she took her time walking to the other door. Covering himself with his hands and crouching down, it seemed an agonizingly long time before he could climb into the sanctuary of the car. As soon as he got in the car, Beth put the cuffs back on him, this time behind his back.

"We wouldn't want you to have the chance to play with yourself, now would we?"

The drive home was blessedly uneventful, other than some teasing about his situation and what was to come. Once they pulled in the driveway, Beth came to his door and opened it. Thankfully, it was getting dark after the movie. She led Jason out of the car, to the gate and into the backyard. There was something about being naked outside that he found exhilarating. Having already been through so many emotions, he found himself almost dreading what would come next.

Beth unlocked his cuffs and locked them above his head to the railing of the pool deck. He could only hope no neighbors were outside looking in.

"Do you remember how I said that you couldn't clean off your spunk until we got home?" Beth asked.

He nodded as he watched her get the hose. He was already a little cool, naked in the brisk October evening. She came over, reached behind him, and pulled out the plug, leaving him feeling somewhat empty.

She rinsed it off with the hose. "Your turn. I can't let you in the house like that. I have it set to jet, the strongest setting, to really scrub it off."

She aimed it at his chest first and he inhaled sharply when the cold water touched his skin. She rinsed his whole body, paying special attention to his cock and balls. The water was so strong it felt like she was spanking his balls with a flogger. She made him turn around and he had to clench his ass against the intense stream of water. Finally, the water stopped. Shivering, he looked at Beth.

"Can you let me down now?"

"Not yet. I'll be right back. Let me get you a towel."

For 5 minutes, he was stuck shivering in the cold. He was a little afraid that in the cold, he wouldn't make the best impression if a neighbor happened to look over the fence. When she came back, she smiled.

"I think the cold water makes this part a little easier."

"Makes what easier?"

It seemed like his brain was working more slowly than normal. In a moment, he felt his balls and his cock pulled through the steel ring that secures the chastity cage behind his balls. A moment later, the cage was locked on.

"Perfect. So much easier to put on this way. Now that you're all nice, clean, and secure, I can let you out."

"Thank you, Ma'am."

Beth took the cuffs off and handed him a towel.

"Dry off and go wait for me at the spanking bench. You came twice without permission. I want you to take out the hairbrush, the thick studded paddle, and the cane. Think of a number of swats that you think you deserve. I'm going to write down a number on a piece of paper. If your number is bigger, we'll just use yours. If my number is bigger, we will add them together. Understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he nodded and finished toweling off. He didn't waste any time going inside. On top of wanting to get out of the yard, he had learned that making Beth wait when she was planning a punishment was generally not a good idea.

When he got to the playroom, he took out the implements she wanted. "The cane is new," he thought, wondering how much it would sting. Other than that, the wooden hairbrush and the paddle that had studs in it were the more intense implements they had used. The hairbrush gave Beth pinpoint accuracy and she had a habit of targeting the sit spots so that they were sore and bruised the next day. The paddle was long and would let Beth hit both his cheeks at once, especially on the bench. The studs gave it extra heft on impact. He picked up the cane and did a practice swing, hearing the scary swoosh noise that it made. He had a moment of nerves as he contemplated the task Beth gave him. He thought that his best bet was just to guess high and hope for the best. Maybe showing some regret would get her to take it easy on him.

Jason climbed onto the bench. Kneeling on the leg rests, he strapped his legs in as tightly as possible. Leaning all the way forward, he was even able to tighten the two straps across his upper and lower back. Lastly, he used his right arm to secure his left. Once he was done, he looked up and saw Beth.

"Very good. I like the initiative. We're still going to do the punishment though. I want to give that bench a workout."

"Yes, Ma'am. Just thought I would save you a step."

Beth walked around him, tightening and checking every strap. As she walked by his legs, she let her hand trace down the crack of his ass to his balls and felt him shiver. She moved to secure his right arm, effectively tying him on his hands and knees in midair, fully open, exposed, and vulnerable. She almost purred, thinking about what it had felt like to be tied to the bench and what she had in mind.

She left his head up for now. Looking him in the eye, she took a folded piece of paper from her breasts.

"Before we get started, I want to know what you think you deserve."

Jason took a breath and said "100." Beth laughed. She unfolded the paper and showed him the 50 she had written. She laughed and tossed it in the trash and Jason cursed audibly.

"So, here are the rules. I am only going to use these three implements to beat your ass. I know this brush and paddle are your favorite..." she paused and smiled. "And I'm sure you will like the cane even more. There are two caveats. The first is that the last 5 strokes will be with my fancy new cane. The second is that you can say the word 'change' and I will switch to the next implement. Do you have any questions?"

"No, Ma'am.'

"Good. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Beth picked up the hairbrush and ran it down his body. Without warning, she drew back and her arm landed solidly on his right cheek. He yelled out but managed to hold it together for the next few. By 10, his ass was on fire and was starting to look like there were twin bulls-eyes on it from hitting the same spot over and over. Beth took a break for a minute and he relaxed slightly into the feeling of her hand caressing his ass.

"Do you need me to switch yet?" she asked, almost nicely. Jason just shook his head. He knew if he did, he was just one step closer to the cane and that made him nervous. Beth redoubled her efforts, seemingly daring him to ask her to change as she hit him in the same spot over and over.

Jason made it to 20 before, between ragged breaths, he said, "OK, OK, change. Please." He tried to use the brief reprieve of putting down the hairbrush and picking up the studded paddle to recover himself.

It predictably did not last long. The first thud landed. It was heavier than the hairbrush and he felt every ounce. This time Beth alternated, going up and down to cover and color the whole of his ass. Jason grunted or exclaimed with each hit. It almost felt like the studs were leaving indentations on his ass. He tried to grin and bear it, worried that he wouldn't be able to take the cane. It continued to build and by 45, he needed to change sensations. He could tell he would already feel the deep thuds of the paddle tomorrow.

"Change," he breathed out.

"Do you know what comes next pet?"

"The cane, Ma'am."

"That's right." She moved so he could see her pick up the cane and carefully put her hand through the wrist strap. It was long and black; not as long as the rattan canes he had seen in movies, but threatening nonetheless. Beth put it up to his face.

"Kiss my cane for luck," she said. He did and she laughed. "This is going to be fun."

She did a practice swing in the air and the sound traveled to him. He was starting to think the waiting and the reputation of the cane would be worse than its bite. He was wrong. He felt a tapping on his ass as Beth lined up her stroke. "It would be nice if they counted towards the total," he thought. Then, Beth brought the cane down. He was hit, but it took a brief moment for the pain and the sound to travel to his brain.

"Ow! Fuck! Fuck!" he yelled. He was about to yell change when the cane came down again.

"Change. Holy shit that hurts. Change," he begged.

"Oh, I was really starting to like that one. You have such pretty marks on your ass now," she said, disappointed, as she picked the hairbrush back up. "53 to go. Try to last longer with the hairbrush if you want to avoid the cane."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Beth had gotten good at turning his expectations on their head. Beth pushed his head down and tightened the strap. Now he couldn't see or predict what she was going to do. Jason could only look straight down. He heard a zip and then saw Beth's dress drop. She was getting hot, both from the workout and her arousal.

Gone were the steady, methodical strikes from earlier. They at least let him recover, however briefly, in between. These were hard and fast, a painful rhythm that barely gave him leave to breathe. That he didn't exclaim with every blow was simply due to the fact that there wasn't enough time to. He made it to 30 strokes, 77 total, panting before asking to change.

Jason was trying to do the math in his head, but couldn't focus enough. Beth told him. Rubbing his ass with her hand, then the paddle, she told him. "23 left. At least the last 5 are with the cane, so I would try to take the next 18 with the paddle if I were you."

"Yes, Ma'am," Jason said. He was struggling to hold it together, but managing somehow. This time, he mentally tried to count backwards from 18. Slowly, the count inched down. He was close to reaching the point of desperation. He apologized, he begged, he convinced himself and Beth that he was sorry he came without his permission.

"I think you may have learned your lesson. You still need to learn control though. For each stroke of the cane, I want you to count."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Beth lined up her stroke with a few taps of the cane. She was a natural and quickly learned that it was just as much about anticipation as it was about the stroke itself. She looked at Jason's ass and, though his ass was nicely reddened all over, her gaze was drawn to the twin parallel stripes. She intended to leave 5 more. She brought the cane down.

"Ow! One, fuck that hurts."

Beth admired the mark and hit him again.

"Two. Shit."

"Language," she jokingly scolded. "You don't want me to have to add extra strokes do you?"

"No, Ma'am."

The cane came down a third time.

"Three. Ah!"

Again.

"Four," Jason exclaimed, trying to hold back from crying or losing it.

He felt the cane rubbing along his ass.

"Only 1 left," she said. "Are you ready for your spanking to be over?"

"Oh God yes. You've never punished me this much before. My ass is on fire. I don't think I'll sit down tomorrow."

"Good. Now, beg for the cane. Beg me to punish you again."

"Please, Ma'am. I came twice when you told me not to. Please finish punishing me. Hit me with your cane."

She did.

"5. Thank you for punishing me Ma'am. I'll try to do better next time," Jason said, although he knew that she could make him come if she really wanted to.

Jason couldn't see her, but it seemed that Beth became somewhat warmer after the punishment ended. She rubbed his ass and kissed on his shoulder.

"I think the bet said that I get to punish you twice, right?" Beth asked sweetly.

"Yes, Ma'am," Jason said, dreading another spanking.

"Don't worry babe. I'm sure you will like this one better. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

Beth took out her Spare Parts strapon harness. She put in a rather large 8-inch dildo. It was thick to begin with and thicker near the base, a full 1.5 inches around. Usually, if she was going to use this on Jason, she would work him up to it over a night of anal play. She had other plans today. She turned on a small vibe and put it in the pocket of the harness so it would rub against her clit. Just because he was getting punished was no reason for her to go without; she was so turned on, she didn't think it would take much. She moaned as she tightened the harness, feeling the vibrator thrum against her clit.

Beth unstrapped the restraint holding Jason's head down. He looked up and his eyes went wide. He was nervous about taking a cock of that size. He had done it before, though not often or without preparation. All he could bring himself to say was how sexy Beth looked. At her smile, he could tell they were entering a different stage of the punishment. If he could relax enough, he might even enjoy it.

"Thank you. This is my biggest strapon. I need you to get it wet for me so it can slide in."

"What?" he asked, uncomprehending.

"Open your mouth. You're going to suck this cock and get it nice and wet, unless of course you want it to go in your ass dry." Beth had no intention of foregoing lube, but she guessed Jason wouldn't know that. She just wanted to see what she could make him do.

Jason nodded and Beth put her hand on the back of his head. She stepped forward, playfully hitting Jason in the face with it before putting the tip to his mouth. She couldn't believe how the view was from above, holding his head and making him perform for her. Jason, not ever having had one of their dildos in his mouth before, was unprepared for how wide it was and how it filled his mouth.

Beth tried to see if he could deepthroat it, but he could only manage about 4 inches. Beth grabbed the back of his head with both hands and started thrusting, feeling aroused at the power and how the vibe would get pushed harder against her clit with each thrust. Finally, she withdrew, leaving Jason gasping for breath.

"You're going to have to work on going deeper. I liked that," she purred.