A Bet Gone Bad

Story Info
Emma has to let her friends use her after losing a bet.
1.8k words
4.29
102.6k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was sitting in the deserted communal lounge, with her face buried in a book.

She wasn't, technically, hiding. That would have gone against the rules.

She was just getting some alone time without all those hands running aimlessly over her body, fingertips trailing her figure and peering beneath her garments, lips and teeth caressing and nibbling every inch of her skin...

Her cheeks flushed, and she felt scorching hot in the oversized sweatshirt she was wearing. She bit her lip and sighed.

The words on the page she had been reading and re-reading for the last ten minutes without really understanding the meaning blurred, as she became engrossed in her thoughts once more, still puzzled as to how she had gotten up in that situation.

A shy, prudish, inexperienced freshman like her was playing with fire. Or worse, with the rampaging hormones of a bunch of college boys.

She made a lighthearted, drunken mistake, but she was paying its price with her body and no end in sight.

Betting with her buddies while inebriated sounded innocuous, and she was confident it wasn't anything they were going to follow up on anyhow.

But she was wrong - dreadfully wrong.

It was all a game in her eyes. And she was pretty sure she was going to win at the time. But she lost, and the guys eagerly demanded their prize.

She had turned into a real-life sex doll for them: she had to let them touch her body, grab, and grope her as they liked, and offer herself whenever they wanted.

This was her retribution for being so irresponsible and stupid.

Worst of all, she was beginning to like it, even though she would never say it out loud.

She had been feeling so dirty and depraved. Emma had only had one previous boyfriend, her high school beau, and she'd never experienced sex or pleasure.

And now, whenever a hand reached for her, a small bolt of electricity would rip through her body, giving her shivers and stealing her breath. Being forcefully exposed in front of others was humiliating, but it gave her sensations she had never expected to feel.

Even though the guilt and shame were eating at her, her body was sending her new signals and feelings that she had never experienced before.

She was drawn sharply back to reality when she was pulled back by her hair.

Electricity coursed through her as she saw two dark eyes upside down, mischievously staring at her.

"Did you plan on staying hidden for much longer? We were worried by your sudden disappearance..." Russell inquired, keeping her head tilted and caressing her throat.

His fingertips were ice cold, but her skin felt like it was burning under his touch.

"I had to study. You know, exams..." she mumbled, while he played with the sweatshirt zip, loosening it. His hand crept under, reaching for the bra.

Russell cupped his hand around her breast and began massaging it. He let her hair go and did the same with the other hand.

"I see," he said quietly, "then go ahead and read. I'll help myself."

Her vision blurred when he gently pinched and twisted her nipples.

She was embarrassed by who she had become, but she couldn't bring herself to stop it. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to put a stop to it.

Emma sighed as she felt a twitch in her womb. She closed her eyes and leaned against Russell's body, allowing him easier access to her. Against her neck, she could feel already the bulge in his pants.

She blushed again, both from her thoughts and from his gentle touch on her skin. She could feel she was getting wet.

Russell drew his hands away from her sweatshirt after what seemed like an eternity. As he leaned over her, he reached for her skirt. He unceremoniously lifted it, revealing her underwear. He slid the fabric to the side, A light touch on her labia made her moan.

"You're such a little slut, you're already wet..." he chuckled as he gently stroked her.

He pushed two fingers into her warmth, provoking her another moan. She held her breath and widened her eyes as she grabbed his wrist with both hands.

Andrew and Jack were sitting on the desk on both her sides; she hadn't noticed their presence. They were stroking their erections through their shorts while enjoying the little show.

They laughed as she violently blushed and tried to cover herself. Andrew smiled, bending over to grab her cheeks and kiss her, pushing his tongue into her mouth and sucking her lips.

"Come on baby, stand up," Russell said, pulling his fingers out of her and grabbing her arms.

He pushed her against the desk, ignoring her weak protests and whining. Her hair covered her face completely, blocking her view. She could hear the other two guys unzipping their shorts and the light clank of their belts hitting the ground.

Several hands caressed her skin and lifted her clothes to reveal her body. Someone took her wrists and pressed them against her back.

As fingers grabbed the hem of her undies and pulled them off, she bit her lower lip and held her breath.

A hand caressed and squeezed her buttocks, followed by a slap. As she tried to wiggle out from underneath the guy who was blocking her, she was hit with a harder slap that took her breath away.

"Stop squirming or you'll hurt yourself," Andrew said, pulling her head up by her hair. Her gaze met his as she groaned beneath his hands. He kissed her once more, firmly holding her head. While Andrew's tongue was playing with hers, someone gently rubbed his sex on hers. He pushed his way through her soaked labia and inside. Her moans got lost in Andrew's mouth, which was still devouring her lips.

The third person let go of her wrists and grabbed one of her hands, pressing it against his erection.

Emma noticed it was Jack masturbating with her hand. She gave in to his grip, wrapping her fingers around his hardness and letting him guide her. Andrew let her mouth and head go, and Russell grabbed her by the hair, pushing his length deep into her.

Andrew then kneeled on the desk and presented her with his member, stroking it on her cheek, and lips. She disclosed them and welcomed him, clasping her semi-closed eyes in his as he entered her warm mouth slowly. Russell's tight grip on her head guided her rhythm as her tongue twisted around his girth.

It was the first time they pulled something like that on her, she had never been taken by more than one person at the same time.

Her thoughts were clouded by pleasure.

With each thrust in her mouth or sex, electricity scurried through her entire body. Her desperate, rising moans were suffocated in her mouth.

Russell let go of her hair, which was replaced by Andrew's grip, and groaning sank his fingers into the soft skin of her hips.

She tilted her head, her senses dulled and inebriated, as they both went faster and deeper. Shivers ran down her spine, and a tingling warmth propagated through her like wild, uncontrollable waves.

Russell came into her depths and collapsed on her back. His skin was warm and sweaty, his breathing heavy.

Then it was Andrew's turn, who came into her mouth, pressing her head against his groin while his throbs slowed and he softened, slipping off her lips.

Jack let go of her hand and rushed for her.

He rolled her over, moved her to the edge of the desk, and positioned himself directly above her head.

Then bent over her and plunged his erection into her mouth.

Emma grasped his thighs, overwhelmed, her mind empty of all but bliss.

One of the guys parted her legs and buried his face in her, holding on to her knees.

Two hands completely unzipped her sweatshirt and reached for her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples.

She was totally helpless, which really just heightened her arousal. Her body was stiffening and twitching as tension built up within her.

The guy eating her bit her labia, ascending to the clit, then circled it with his tongue, first gently caressing it, then with frantic strokes that left her screaming and squirming under his mouth. He firmly gripped her thighs, lapping and sucking her and pushing her over the edge.

When she thought she couldn't bear it any longer, he slid two fingers into her, moving them slowly.

Her orgasm burst violently, her back arched, and every inch of her body shivered, pervaded by a tickling ecstasy that released her tension.

Jack came soon after, filling her mouth once again.

She stopped shaking after a good minute or two. She could feel her heart rate lowering, but she kept her eyes closed.

She was feeling warm and fuzzy. She didn't want to face yet the actuality of what had just occurred.

The three guys were busy pulling up their pants and composing themselves.

to meet the three pleased stares. She quickly shut her legs and tried to put back her hoodie, embarrassed.

Andrew seized her hands and held her back.

"Don't bother covering, cutie; no one else is here. Even if that were the case, anyone would have adored the show." He reached for her mouth and kissed her.

"When is this prize thing going to end?" she sighed, as she sat on the desk.

"Oh, you don't like it?" Jack joked as he buckled his belt. " You seemed to be having a good time two minutes ago."

She blushed again, looking away.

"It will end when we unanimously decide that the payback for the lost bet is adequate, obviously. And I'm sure tonight at least a couple of gentlemen will be interested in discussing with you what just happened, so don't go and hide again," Russell added.

He gave her a wry grin and a nonchalant nod before heading out of the room, followed by Andrew and Jack.

Emma was alone again.

The sun had begun to set, and the communal lounge was getting darker.

She retrieved her underwear and put it on.

Her mind was a whirlwind of feelings and thoughts. She was heated and out of breath. She couldn't understand why she would enjoy the whole bet and prize thing; it was so wicked and dirty. It wasn't like her to do things like this, but she couldn't bring herself to end it.

Emma knew she could demand they stop at any point, and if they refused, she could simply go talk to the student representative. They'd be in big trouble.

But perhaps she just didn't want it to stop.

She sat at the desk, her head buried in the soft sleeves, until it was completely dark, with just the streetlamps from outside shedding some light on the walls through the large windows.

She took a deep breath and smiled, wondering who would be the first to take her that evening.