• Authors
  • AlectaShadow

AlectaShadow

NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that were here on Lit are absolutely available elsewhere on the internet too, for free, and I will keep posting it in monthly installments elsewhere. It should be easy to find, but get in touch if you have trouble locating it.

-----

I'm Alecta's Shadow, and I write kinky stories. I like the cerebral aspect of dominance and submission, the ripples that go through our minds when a power exchange plays out around us, and this takes center stage in my stories, too.

The list of kinks I will be writing about includes, but is not limited to: foot fetish, findom, hypnosis, mind control, corporate demotion stories, future dystopian societies, and several other forms of subjugation. I even dabble in a bit of erotic wrestling stories every now and again! Expect plenty of femdom, maledom, and sapphic stories - but most importantly, enough power exchange to last us a lifetime.

I have a Patreon if you're interested in supporting me; I will be posting exclusive stories, alternate endings, and other bonus content on there. You can also commission stories to me through Patreon!

I'm going through a rough patch in life at the moment, and your support is the only reason why I can write these stories at all: https://www.patreon.com/alectashadow

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
664Followers
9Following
3My Favorites
42My Comments
13Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Femdom, Maledom, Findom, Lezdom, Wrestling, Foot Fetish, Mind Control, Hypnosis, Dystopia, Humiliation, Pet Play, Boots, Shoes, Heels, Nylons

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact AlectaShadow by clicking here.