A Bet with my Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged him and put my tits in his face as he sucked on my nipples. John, is the pinnacle of sex. With one hand, he was fingering my asshole. With the other, grabbing my ass and spanking it like I'm a schoolgirl. His mouth, slobbering all over my nipples all the while he was thrusting his 8" girthy cock in and out of my accepting pussy. I was lost in a sea of pleasure as my second orgasm came up. This time, I couldn't even muster any words, only a string of moans and whimpers that were somehow overshadowed by the clapping of our flesh. I came again, my eyes rolling back and my pussy spasming out on his cock, trying to milk him dry.

But nothing my body instinctively did, would make him cum. He was a rock, unwavered by my attempts. In the midst of my orgasm, he threw me off and put his cock right in front of my face. I started rubbing my clit and reached out with my other hand to grab his balls to help him. John began to give out animal-like grunt and moans. His cock splurted out 4 large strings of cum immediately and had multiple tapering strings with each stroke until he was spent. My entire face was covered with his cum that I worked so desperately for.

John's breathing slowed down as he looked down at me. His cum completely covering my face and my pussy juice covering his cock. He smiled as I nearly passed out from the complete domination I had experienced. My cum-disguised face and battered pussy laid on the couch, exhausted. I heard footsteps leave the room as I closed my eyes and passed out.

12