A Bet with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,252 Followers

"Sorry, no."

She shrugged, I guess that was not a problem in "Amy's" world. A pussy full of a young man's cum was just fruit of her labor. Her thighs spread wider apart, and I saw her wedding ring glimmer in the light just before she fed him into her vagina.

I had won the bet. My wife had a stranger's fat cock filling her slick married cunt.

As his unprotected cock slipped into that wet pussy that I thought I owned, it brought me to a tremendous orgasm. I exploded into the willing mouth of this woman, my hips driving up and my cock deep in her throat. She gagged as I filled her throat with cum, hearing the sound of my wife's deep groan as Scott filled Jenny's adulterous cunt with his cock.

Jenny almost seemed to look at the camera as Scott stroked deep inside her, then withdrew, only to start again. She moaned with every stroke. Her mouth was open slightly, her eyes unfocused, a smile of deep satisfaction on her beautiful face. Though it was hard to take, frustrating to watch with no way to stop the man from fucking her, it struck a deep arousal within me, seeing my wife as such a sensuous willing slut.

I finished unloading into the sweet willing stranger's belly, realized that I was holding her forcefully against my crotch. She gagged and fought to pull off, and I lifted her head. Her makeup was smeared on her sweaty face, cum framed her swollen lips, and drooled down onto the front of her dress.

I spite of that, she smiled as she wiped her mouth on my shirt, and fell back heavily against the couch with a deep sigh. We both focused on my phone as the fucking of my wife continued. Her lover's cock shone with Jenny's juices as it withdrew, and her lips followed it out, clenching as though to suck him back inside. As he shoved his meat back inside her, the lips would disappear with it. Fully inserted, he drove against her, grinding against her clit, eliciting a grunt of pleasure. Jenny pulled his face to her and began to kiss him.

It struck me that she didn't see the difference between fucking and making love. For some reason, this loving kiss, which went on for a long while, bothered me more than my wife being fucked by a stranger. And for some reason, I suddenly wanted to save the evidence of this affair, maybe show it to Beth and Jim later. Quickly, I hit record on my phone, and my couch mate smiled at me, and kissed me softly on the cheek.

I pulled her to me, and began to mimic the kiss I was recording. She tasted of lip gloss, and cum. I noticed that I was erect. Again? Still? My cock was still freed of my pants, hiding under the newspaper.

On the screen, the strangers made love. It wasn't fucking anymore, they slowly slid together and apart, kissing and staring into each others' eyes. I was confused, but the woman next to me said, "They are beautiful together."

I looked to her, and she smiled. "Would you like to make love to me? I haven't felt a man inside me for so long." She lifted her dress, revealing a pair lacy blue panties beneath her hose. They looked like she'd peed in them, they were so soaked.

Without waiting, she stood and gathered her things. I zipped up quickly and followed her as she headed to the elevator. We stepped inside, and she gripped my cock as the door closed. A woman was about to stop the door, but saw her hand on me and my expression, and decided to wait for the next one. The elevator headed up.

I continued to watch Jenny and Scott, but the woman entered a code in the elevator, and it jerked to a stop. "My daddy was an elevator guy," she smiled, and once again opened my pants. I noticed that Scott was taking a break from filling my wife and had slid down her sweaty body for another taste of her pussy. Jenny writhed as he licked her, slowly and lightly.

I laid the stranger on the elevator floor and pulled her hose and panties down, removed them from one leg. As I did, she seemed hesitant for a second, and I realized it was probably because she had not prepared for the possibility of a visitor between her legs. Her upper thighs were unshaven, her bush full and untrimmed. A thin line of dark hair rose from her crotch towards her navel, and as I pulled her ankles apart, I saw the same soft feathers running down and around her anus. The fact that she had dressed that morning with no thought to the possibility of being naked with a stranger turned me on.

I handed her my phone and bent to address her pussy. "Tell me," I commanded, as I ripped her hose and panties completely off.

"He's licking her lips," she replied. I licked up on both sides of her sizable labia. Her flesh quivered with my attention, her musk grew stronger.

"Do what she does, I'll do what he does to her."

Her legs opened wider, and she immediately said, "Lick me hard and slow, make your tongue big and flat."

I laid my tongue on her opening, gooey with her juices, and slowly ran it up between her lips, the soaked hair tickling my cheeks, to her clit. It was the biggest I'd ever touched, as big as a fingertip.

She moaned then. "Put it inside me, fuck me with it." I inserted my tongue, and began to saw it back and forth inside her. "Finger," she gasped. I sucked the upper portion of her pussy as I slid my middle finger inside her. She was incredibly tight, so unexpected of a woman of her age. "Oh god, fuck me. Oh god." And she began to cum. It was explosive, and the spasms inside her clenched my finger as her lips danced on my tongue. "Ohhhh, ohhhh god, I'm coming. Oh my god I'm coming."

It was amazing watching her body release the stored sexual energy in one huge orgasm. I folded her legs up towards her chest and played a finger around her asshole, which made her howl with release. Her legs thrashed, and she kicked me in the head so hard that it knocked me away from her. I was moving towards her, cock in hand, ready to experience the heat of her, but she stood suddenly and got the elevator moving. "My room."

I pulled my clothes together just in time. The door opened, revealing a couple waiting for the elevator, and we rushed by them down the hall. I didn't bother to turn back to get their expressions, as they took in the smell of our tryst, and the soaked panties and torn hose on the floor.

We burst into her room, and began to tear our clothes off. Completely naked, we fell onto the bed together. She wasted no time, throwing a leg over and sitting astride me. Reaching behind her, she held me firmly, and sank onto my cock. She was incredibly wet, but still so tight that she grimaced after a few inches. She withdrew it, and began to play it around her pussy, smearing us both with pre-cum and pussy fluids. Then she began to work her cunt up and down, determined to fill herself.

I noticed my phone on the bed and held it up to see how my lovely wife was enjoying her illicit activities.

My cock surged inside my partner as I saw my wife in the same position as she, feeding a strange cock between her lips. Unlike this lady, my wife sank down in one motion, burying him inside her. She placed her hands on his chest and began to slowly grind back and forth, then side to side, occasionally rising up and dropping her weight on his shaft again.

By now I was similarly buried inside a pussy, though so different, so much tighter and wetter than my wife's had been with me. And though my friend's expression was one of rapture, my wife was smiling lovingly at her partner, making me begin to feel more aggressive. I drove up into my partner now, and her reaction was as though I'd knocked the breath out of her.

Suddenly my lady grabbed her own phone from the bedside, played with it for a few seconds, and set it up against a pillow. I could see that she was video calling someone, and then her intentions became clear. A man answered, and absently greeted her as Lucy. I could see that he was distracted, watching tv or something, and when she didn't reply, he looked as though he was about to hang up. Then I grasped her by the ass, and slid her forward and back on my cock, and squeezed her bulbous clit with the other hand. She groaned with pleasure, and he looked quickly. It a few seconds for it to dawn on him what he was viewing, but it was obvious when it did. His mouth dropped open and he began to stutter in outrage.

"Enjoy, darling," Lucy told him. "Oh god, it feels so good to be so fucking wet, and have a man inside me. His cock is sooo deep inside my pussy. It's been so long, you don't remember how good I am in bed, how good my pussy feels, do you?"

She muted her phone as he began to shout and ignored the call in favor of concentrating on enjoying our sex. I noticed that he was unable to turn away from the live sex show on his phone.

On my phone, Jenny was starting to grind faster and faster, her mouth open and eyes shut, clearly working herself to orgasm. I shut down the call, then dialed her number anew, slowing my attempts to bring Lucy to orgasm.

As the call was answered, I saw Jenny's face. She looked astounded, shocked, guilty. Her face was flushed, beaded with sweat. It was as though the whole crazy fuck had been a dream and she'd just woken. I saw that she'd made sure the view was sterile, no Scott, no bed. "Hi honey, I just ran into a work friend, sorry...." She stopped and her mouth dropped open.

Lucy bent to me, her soft heavy breasts hanging in my face, and I latched onto a nipple, and sucked it deep. I could feel her pelvis as she ground her clit on me, her fluids running down my balls, over my ass and down to the sheets. She began to pant, and her thighs squeezed me several times, then the dam burst. She shuddered and fell against me, her cunt grasping me like a fist. Three shots of cum blasted from her, soaking my stomach and the bed. She sobbed with pleasure and latched onto my shoulder like a vampire.

I looked into my phone, and watched Jenny watch me as I groaned, "Oh god, I'm coming." I released my first blast of cum up into Lucy, then reached the phone around her ass to give my camera a good angle of our sloppy fuck at its climax. My camera was still recording, and I later got to see her amazing wet pussy milking my cock, drooling with my cum, and shining with hers. Amazing. Probably not my wife's impression!

Bringing the camera back to my face, I framed Lucy kissing my cheek lovingly, then laying her head on my chest in total satisfaction. I smiled at my shocked, silent wife.

"I win."

Treated2
Treated2
1,252 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it's hilarious that other readers take this shit so personal. And ignore the "warning" at the beginning.

The story is crazy far-fetched, and strange, but what the hell, it's entertaining and well-written. Also notice that the haters either post anonymous, have no stories of their own, or have a couple that really suck.

Keep at it! Keep the insults for your own ex-wives They show that you trolls are bitter over losing a woman, or inept at finding one.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

He got turned on watching his wife cheat…cuck! Pathetic

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

And?

Seems a raft of 'stories' recently that leave the end hanging.

I personally don't get the 'see wife cheating and getting hard' idea. Irrespective of cuck traits agreeing to an open marriage is one thing, but being disrespected like that in front of your friends and then abandoned by everyone is not something I can ever imagine being a turn on.

Still you introduced a new concept - the Martian Slut Shot... it can only have been that for his wife to have such an apparent turn around, either that or she was already screwing around on his trips.

After however long, it seem their marriage is now over.

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 1 year ago

What a waste of time. Maybe you can write a story how it truly happens (wife does this shit and husband leaves her there).

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

And they were divorced six months later.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife wants to Date Other Men My take on the "Honey we have to talk" story.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Big Mouth Hockey mom loses wager and pays in pussy.in Loving Wives
More Stories