A Beta Biography Ch. 02

Story Info
Chelsea's POV and into their first attempt at SPH.
4.2k words
4.81
8.2k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea's perspective, after the reveal of Don's kink

When Don told me about his new kink I was initially a little confused. To be honest I thought it was weird. I was happy that he felt comfortable enough to be that open with me about what he wanted sexually, and maybe this would open the door for me to get more of what I wanted. I had grown rather interested in him being more dominant, but maybe me being dominant could be fun too, it wasn't something that he really seemed capable of afterall.

Sure he talked a good game, and he certainly seemed dominant to those who only knew him from a distance. He was a little over six feet tall, and well built, probably around 190lbs of well built D1 college athlete. But in his personal life and interactions he was kind of a pushover. I used to giggle at him behind his back when he would talk about kicking someone's ass for mouthing off to him, because I knew that he could never do that. If someone showed enough backbone he would always back down, it wasn't bad, it was just who he was. I still loved him.

I knew that his injury was hard on him emotionally, and I know neither his dad or his step dad were very understanding. His mom was okay, but she was rarely home since she was a nurse. His step dad was kind of a creep, always winking at me and lightly flirted with me. I was polite, but truth be told he made me uncomfortable most of the time. His actual dad wasn't much nicer. He didn't flirt with me or anything but he always made it a point to tell me I was too good for his son. Because of that I tried to be supportive to him during his recovery, even when he was being a dick to me.

That said, spending many months without having any sexual release was quite challenging to me, and while I never told him... I bought myself my first sex toy. It wasn't very big, or at least it didn't look big when I bought it online, but now that I know Don's actual size I realize that it's 2 inches longer than his dick and definitely wider, it also vibrated. I had made an effort to not use it when I thought that maybe I would be lucky, but as the summer progressed and our sexual encounters became borderline non-existent, or he was simply unable to rise to the occasion. I started using it every day. Luckily he hadn't made it inside me at any point this summer to notice the difference. I had blown him a few times, and most recently got him off with a simple handjob.

After I got home from my run I peeled off my clothes and looked in the mirror. My tiny little a-cup titties were pert and my nipples hard and pink from the run. My pussy was freshly shaved 'Don's so lucky' I thought to myself with a smile at my own cockiness. And then I admired my own ass. I had been entertaining myself in a bit of ass play this summer with my own fingers and I was wondering if it is something I would enjoy during an actual sexual encounter, or if I was too self conscious to let Don put anything in there. I untied my long black hair and got in the shower when my phone pinged with three texts. Presumably they were from Don to some links he wanted me to see about his weird kink. I had a plan.

After sudsing up and washing my hair I got out of the shower and immediately opened my laptop to learn more about this "SPH", as he called it. Apparently it was more popular than I realized. There were a lot of sub reddits dedicated to it, and there were a lot of other kinks and fetishes that tied into it. One of which was premature ejaculation. Which made sense when I thought of it. Don had always been fast. Like really fast, which made his refusal to go down regularly that much more frustrating. In hindsight i don't know how i waited so long to buy a vibrator. That thought reminded me I grabbed it out of my nightstand and washed it off as well. I was planning to use it after all and then pack it up.

After looking through pictures of several small dicks on reddit I realized two things. One, men with small dicks apparently loved being teased about it, even if it was in an encouraging way. And two, Don had a really small dick. I saw some pictures of men begging to be humiliated with their soft cock and then their hard one, and their hard one was at least a little bit bigger than his. I also learned about the toilet paper roll test, which I made a mental note of. I also found a few articles that offered some helpful tips and phrases to use when having small penis sex to properly humiliate your less endowed partners. Most of it was corny stuff, like is that a finger? Or something about a french fry, but there were also some good notes. One that I liked was to call it a nickname of something small and cute, like a piece of baby corn.

Then I found some erotica on the internet and read those stories. I also learned that this small penis humiliation led into another fetish called cuckolding. I wasn't sure I was into that, but luckily Don hadn't said anything to me about it so I didn't worry too much. That said, when I started reading the stories they were hella hot. I began to rub myself before I even realized it from a few of them. Then i started wishing i had a big cock to fuck me like the girlfriends and wives in the stories that i was reading. Then I remembered what I did, right next to me.

Finally I closed my computer and finally decided to click on the videos Don had sent me about an hour ago and see exactly what he wanted me to replicate in my own way.

The first one I opened was a home video of a couple having sex. I dont really like watching normal people fuck but i figured i would listen to what she said that made him feel like it was worth sending to me. The two were already naked when the video started and the girl was a little overweight. Not fat, but she looked like she had been pregnant at least a few times before. She had enormous boobs, easily DD's which was pretty sexy in my own opinion. Then her ass, wow, i thought i had a nice little booty, this girl had a straight dump truck though. It was pretty hot already actually. I turned the vibrator on and slowly rubbed it over my clit. Not too strong, I wanted to let this orgasm build. But enough to tease myself.

Shivers went up and down my spine as the two began to mess around. She put is dick in her mouth and then came off it and laughed. "Seriously baby, you're so small. I wish you would just let me fuck other men, or real men i guess i should say." he moaned at her mean words and she went back to sucking him off. She went all the way down his dick (Still bigger than Don's i thought even though he was fat, and i thought fat guys usually had small ones) and tongued his balls. Then she came off again as he let out a moan. "Are you about to cum already? God you're so pathetic" she said to him.

Then they cut the shot and the next one was her on all fours on the bed with her big beautiful ass in focus. I could see her brown eye staring at me and it working with my vibrator caused a second shiver down my spine. I took it off my little pleasure button and laid down on my back exposing my own ass hole to the vibrator as I worked it from bottom to the base of my bean and back again. The pleasure was building rapidly and I could feel my own wetness. I wanted penetration but I wanted to wait. I wanted to make it that much sweeter when i was finally being fucked. Even if it was by my own toy.

I decided to try another video as this one was devolving into a couple having pretty standard sex and was no longer holding my interest. The next one was a girl, very curvy again though mostly ass. What an ass. And she was talking to the camera like it was her small dick boyfriend. She was dominant and whenever she would give a command she would show her ass. I inadvertently caught myself following her commands.

When she turned to show the back of her pink pussy and said open your mouth I did as I was instructed. Then I remembered this video wasn't meant for me and smiled. I worked the vibrator still on low but now I was hitting my ass hole and going all the way to the clit very slowly. The pleasure was immense and my toes were beginning to curl.

"Yeah get on all fours and use your tongue. You might as well, it's the only way you're going to make me cum. Yeah that's right bitch kiss my ass. Mmm just like that yeah. Now the other cheek." her dominant nature was driving me wild. I don't know if I could ever be that dominant but it would be fun to try. Though it was also fun to be her sub right now.

"Good job, now I want you to lick my asshole. No complaining, this is what beta boys like you are meant for, ass eating. Yeah that's it get in there with your tongue.'' This made me moan aloud. Now I spit on a finger and decided I was going to work that into my own ass. It felt weird at first but as I moved it around it was nice. Not as good as being eaten out or as good as the vibe, but certainly no worse than fingering my pussy. Another moan escaped my lips as I began circling the vibrator around my clit and wet pussy lips.

Moans were escaping my mouth as my body was growing stiff and contorting. My toes were curling and my feet were beginning to go numb. I knew the orgasm was close now and this video was nearly over. The big booty dom said some stuff about wanting to cuck her small dick boyfriend and had him fuck her ass with his tongue. When she came he also evidently came from a hands free orgasm due to his subservient nature. She called him a good boy and the video went to black. I was upset because I was so close but losing the porno would be difficult to maintain. Luckily a third video loaded on its own.

It was a very pretty girl in her bikini talking very softly. "Hey baby, I know you're upset that you don't have a real cock like a real man. But it's okay. Just because you'll never please a woman with your baby dick doesn't mean you can't find other ways. Use toys, use your tongue. Its okay. Why don't you take it out for me. There ya go. Good boy. Oh wow, you're extra tiny. I was going to tell you to jerk it, but I think someone like you might be better off like this." and she moved her hand over her clit and began rubbing it around with her middle finger.

"Yeah, just like this. Don't worry that you're masturbating like a girl, you basically have a clit so it's only fair. It's not your fault that any girl you date is basically in a lesbian relationship. Mmm yeah thats my good little girl. That's right with a little clit dick like that you're no longer a man, you're a little girl. And I don't think it's fair to call it a dick or a cock anymore. It's either a little penis, or a clitdick from here on out." she was being a little too mean i felt, but if this is what Don was into i suppose i could at least try.

I let the video end and my orgasm was demanding release. I wanted to finish off and let the endorphins of ecstasy flood my body. But I hadn't quite found the right visual image to do it. My left index finger circled my ass hole and it was beginning to feel amazing, this is something I was going to have Don do for sure. My vibrator was teasing my now erect little clit to ultra sensitivity. Every time I went over it a wave of chills shot down my spine and into my toes and brain stem. Before I could come out of my pleasure another video auto loaded.

This was of a couple, a woman holding the camera and her husband standing there with his very unimpressive (though still bigger than Don's) dick... I mean penis. And then coming into frame was apparently her lover. 'This must be a cuckold relationship.' I thought to myself, not my first choice but the man walking into frame seemed to be pretty sexy so i didn't rush to change it.

The man was only visible from the belly button down, but I could tell from that angle that he had a nice ripped set of abs as to where her husband had a bit of belly. Not fat, just soft and flabby. The bull's legs were solidly built, with very little hair. He clearly groomed, honestly his body reminded me of Don for the most part. The husband was very hairy, and I did not like that as much. The biggest difference between this bull and my boyfriend was their genitalia. Where Don was smaller even than the husband. The bull was well endowed, still flaccid and already six inches at least if the wife's measurements were to be believed.

As she dropped to her knees and took his larger member into her mouth I slowly inserted the vibrator into my own sopping cunt. The penetration was nice but the toy wasn't so big that I could feel it stretching me, not like some I saw online when I bought this little guy. The vibrations though immediately sent me into a whirlwind. I sent my index finger deeper into my asshole as the vibrator went deeper into me as well and my pleasure intensified making me go cross eyed.

"Oh my god honey it's so much bigger than yours, i dont even see why i dont just cage you" she said to her husband who said some staged nonsense about pleasing her. "No baby, you know this. I fake it for you, this though, this is a cock, this is going to make me cum for sure." my vision cleared a bit and i looked at the phone resting on my chest as the scene cut to her riding him cowgirl style. Her lips widened as they accepted the massive and fat member into the waiting pussy. The husband was now off screen presumably holding the camera.

"Oh god yes, already im about to cum, ive never felt this good with you and your little prejac dick baby, this is so fucking good." she said. As he fucked her i began to fuck myself with the vibrator. I wanted to keep playing with my asshole too but it was too much motion for the camera to stay put so i had to withdraw. A feeling of emptiness took over for a brief moment, but the vibrations and motions were enough to compensate for it. As her orgasm became evident from the moans and her own juices flooding her bulls cock and balls I felt my own on the verge of release.

"Baby it's so hot watching you fuck that big cock" her husband said. As he finished that sentence the image of Don saying it to me while i fucked a massive cock (probably a dildo since i couldn't think of another person i would want to fuck) my orgasm finally bust down the door and rushed my body. I convulsed like a demon had possessed me momentarily, I let out a wall of juices like the hoover dam does once a week, and my toes curled so hard that I had a cramp in my calf when it was done. This was bliss. This was the orgasm I had wanted earlier on my boyfriend's face but he was unable to provide.

As I lay there soaking in my own fluids, I responded to his text with a smiley faced demon emoji and saying this might be fun. He texted back saying he would be on the way shortly, I cursed under my breath, cleaned off and waited for him to text me saying he was there.

Don's POV after the drive

The second we walked into my rented house Chelsea and I were making out. She was feeling extra frisky, biting my lower lip and pushing me through the house into my room where I had set up my bed from last year. As I collapsed onto it she pulled down her own jeans and revealed her cute white cotton panties. They had pink lace around the trim areas but they did nothing to reveal any booty. Just enough to show that she was very well groomed. As those came down she sat on the bed next to me and told me to get on my knees. I without hesitation listened to her command.

As I stared face to face with her waiting cunt I began to pull back not wanting to do this twice in one day. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into her. "I'm in charge, little man now eat me." I opened my mouth and took in her scents. It was delectable. I don't know why I was always so resistant to it. But as I began to lick and her moistness increased and covered my chin and lower lips I myself got into it. "Yeah that's it... mmm so good. Use the rough side of your tongue now. Yeah like that, and put your fingers in there, not one baby do two. Yeah like that."

I fingered and licked her as well as I could but she was moving so much and directing my head that it felt like I was more of a domicile for her than an active participant. Not that I was complaining, I was getting used to it down here, it was pretty nice, again I was wondering why I was so resistant to the idea of eating her out. It wasn't so bad. And hearing her soft moans in my ears had my own dick hard and raging into my jeans. I wanted to undo my jeans and let it out but I was using my hand to cup around her waist for balance.

She laid down on the bed and pulled on my head in a manner of directing me up there as well. We rearranged positions and I went back to doing what I was doing, licking her hard clit with the tip of my tongue and the rough side intermittently, sucking on it and swallowing the spit and juices when I needed a breath of air. All this while fingering her with two fingers. Her wetness grew as did the volume of her moans and so I inserted a third finger and was met with a moan of approval.

"Use your other finger baby and put it in my ass" she said in between moans. I was reluctant to do it but then she pulled me in closer and hugged me tightly with her thighs. I did as she bid and was met with a flood of juices and her body stiffened against mine. "So close" she said through her teeth. Her orgasm was near. I doubled my efforts and speed of tongue while trying to manage fingering her cunt and ass with my two hands. This was not easy and had I not been a coordinated person maybe I couldn't have done it, but I must've done it well enough as she spasmed back and stiffened her spine before finally letting out a yelp of pleasure and spraying her approval onto me. She tapped the back of my head telling me to get off and looked up at me lovingly as I got back on my feet to drop my pants.

I dropped my pants and boxers and stepped out of them. My dick was mostly all the way hard but had gone down slightly, there was a dollop of precum coming out the tip. She looked down and smiled. I got onto the bed next to her and we kissed while she used her hand to finish getting me hard. She giggled into my mouth while she stroked.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"Nothing, it's just so much smaller than I ever realized." she said smiling and looking seductive with her eyes.

I kissed her deeply at her soft attempt to play into my new found kink. Her words didn't sting at all but they did make my dick grow to its full 10 cm. She used my precum as lube and continued with her soft handjob, her other hand ran up my back and around to my stomach and all the way up to my chest as she motioned me onto my back.

"You wanna try and fuck me?" she asked.

I nodded my head in the affirmative and she stood up over my hard dick before lowering herself onto it and swallowing it with no effort into her wet hole. She came down onto my dick and tried to pump up and down on it. I slipped out each time she came up though and she would rub my dick against her clit and try again. She did this about six times.

"Poor little guy keeps slipping out. I guess we'll have to try another position." she said smiling then she began rocking back and forth on my dick, it didn't slip out right away and she was able to use my own skin to offer friction against her clit again. After a few seconds of this though my dick again slipped out from the wetness. "Oh man, you can't even do this with your little baby carrot. Oh, I like that name, baby carrot. That seems fitting don't you think baby?"

"Do you think I'm a small baby?" I asked, pretending to be surprised by this talk. She smiled and got up and on all fours showing she wanted me to hit her from the back. Her beautiful ass was nice and pert. I couldn't resist biting each cheek a bit and kissing them where I bit. I gave her a firm smack which got a yelp. And then I inserted myself into her with all the force I could.

"You know you do, why do you think I only gave you a handjob earlier today? You're too small to please me, this is just a pity fuck." her words were so perfectly crafted that for a second i wondered if she was serious. I pushed in as far as I could go and picked up my tempo. "Oh come on go deeper baby, you're not even hitting my G spot."

12