A Beta Biography Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my balls tightening as she said this and so I tried to go harder and faster into her.

"Are you about to cum? Oh my god I forgot how fast you are, my little sensitive baby carrot." she said in a faux baby voice. This was too much for me. My balls now all the way inside my body. I felt my own orgasm slip right past my cock. I shot my load and let out a loud grunt, I pumped a few more times and shot a bit more each time before smacking her on the ass like and withdrawing myself. I laid down next to her as she chuckled and positioned herself with her head on my chest and her hand running up my leg to my waist.

"That was an incredible babe, thank you." I said as I kissed her head squeezing her into my chest.

She held her head up smiling and brought her hand to my chest to play with my nipples a bit. "You're very welcome. I can get used to this, just tell me if I ever say something to mean though okay?" she asked me.

"Don't worry, i will, but today you could've even been meaner if you wanted."

"I would have if you had lasted longer," she said without missing a beat. She kissed me on the lips and said she loved me. That's how we fell asleep, but not where our story ends.

To be continued

12