A Better Anniversary

Story Info
Disastrous anniversary date is saved at home.
6.2k words
4.58
48.4k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sutty93
Sutty93
283 Followers

Kim was angry.

No, she was beyond angry, she was pissed. Not only was she pissed, but she was horny too.

The 40-year-old mother of one, was dressed in her best 'I wanna get fucked tonight' dress, had had her hair and nails done, waxed her legs and pussy so they were smooth as a baby's bottom and had worn her sexiest pair of panties (a black lace crotchless thong) all in the hopes of properly celebrating her 20th anniversary tonight with her husband. But instead, she was driving in her soccer mom minivan back home, fighting back the tears of frustration instead of in the back of a cab making out like she was a teenager.

How could Harold be so blindingly, frustratingly, stupid? She was dressed beyond the nines, it was their anniversary for fuck's sake, and she had told him on the drive out that she'd rented a hotel room for the entire weekend. All the idiot had to do was pay her the slightest bit of attention and she was going to rock his world until five o'clock Sunday afternoon when they had to checkout. It had been nearly a year since they'd last had sex, so she'd planned on making this weekend a bit of a blowout. But no, her gay ass husband had to spend the entirety of dinner droning on and on about his office's bullshit politics and flirting up a storm with their extremely gay waiter. It was so bad that Kim hadn't even finished her T-bone (wasting all her witty wordplay), and had just up and left the restaurant, flinging the hotel room key at him and telling him not to come home this weekend. She'd even told him to take the waiter with him spitefully as she walked out.

As she drove home, Kim just wanted to pull out her much too used vibrator and hate fuck herself as she thought of the most opposite man from her husband. Pulling into her driveway, she slammed the door shut on her car as she made her way inside. Once inside, she rushed to get out of the sexy 3" heels she'd worn, and made her way upstairs to her bedroom and her much needed vibrator. But she stopped short when she was about a foot from her closed bedroom door and heard the distinct voice of her 19-year-old son moan out from behind it "Fuck mom."

Stopping cold at hearing her son call out her name in such a sexual way, Kim didn't know how to feel. She was even more shocked to hear a returning moan. "Yeah, fuck mommy's pussy baby! Fuck me better than your wimp dad ever could!" Kim was both disgusted and lamenting the truth of that statement as she tried to place the voice of the woman her son was clearly fucking in her room. But as disgusting as she knew the scene on the other side of the door to be, her anger at not being fucked and having her own son desecrate her bedroom in such a way made her take the last step forward and throw the door open.

What she saw shocked her beyond what she thought possible in that moment.

Sitting on her bed with his back to the door was her son, very much naked.

Riding his cock like she was on a mechanical bull was her lifelong best friend and neighbour from across the street Connie.

Unlike her son, Connie was not naked; she was wearing the missing matching purple bra and panty set that Kim had been looking for for over a month.

Nick, her son, was suckling from Connie's tits that appeared to be lactating, if the white fluid that dribbled out and down her friend's impressive chest when her son switched to the other nipple were any indication.

"Oh my god, Kim!" Connie shrieked as Kim entered the room with an angry look on her face. She tried to cover herself as she jumped off of Nick's cock, giving Kim her first true look at her son's cock. It was huge! At least 9" long and as thick as a can of Red Bull. Kim's pussy gushed at just the brief sight of it as her anger was forgotten for a moment as she imagined that beast inside her.

"Oh, don't stop on my account, slut," Kim said to her friend with venom. "It's not like you're fucking my son, on my bed while wearing my underwear and pretending to be me, while I'm out on a date with my husband who you were disparaging." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Nick try to move and cover himself as well. "Oh, no you don't!" she snapped at him. "You're not going anywhere until your mommy there gets the relief she so clearly needs."

"Kim, I can ex-" Connie started but Kim cut her off.

"You can explain?" she asked derisively. "You can explain why you're wearing my underwear, pretending to be me as you fuck my son on my bed, on my anniversary no less? You can explain why you're cheating on your husband with your best friend's son? You can explain why my son is drinking milk form your tits as you ride his cock like the whore you clearly are?" Grabbing the chair from the corner of the room and bringing it to the side of her bed, Kim sat down and mockingly looked at the woman she considered to be her best friend with sarcastic interest. "Please, explain it to me. Explain why my supposed best friend is really nothing but a whore for my barely legal son."

"Mom-" Nick started to say, before Kim once again spoke up.

"Do not think that you aren't in soooooo much trouble, mister. I was pissed when I got home a minute ago. There isn't a single word in the English language that encompasses how mad I am at you, or the trouble that you are in. NOT. ANOTHER. WORD. Until I'm finished with your whore." Turning back to Connie, Kim put on a fake smile. "You had something you wanted to tell me, bitch?"

Connie hanged her head for a moment before she looked at Kim with a sigh. "This isn't how I wanted you to find out. I didn't want you to find out at all. But if you must know, know that I love your son, and his huge cock. He's got the biggest cock I've ever seen and you can't imagine how good it feels when he pounds away at my no longer neglected holes. I'm a total slut for his cock." Kim noticed Nick's cock flinch at this comment, as well as the smirk on lips.

"Clearly we didn't expect you to be here tonight," she continued. "And as you heard, Nick's got a bit of an Oedipus complex when it comes to you. Not that anyone can really blame him, you're gorgeous. And you look sexy as fuck in that dress. He called me half an hour ago and told me to come over because he couldn't masturbate anymore to the thought of you in that dress and needed to feel a pussy around his cock as he pretended to fuck you."

Kim looked to her son as her friend revealed this. There was a brief moment of embarrassment, but mostly there was pride. He was proud to be attracted to her and to need to fuck other women because he wanted to fuck her. "So, my son turned you into a cheating whore that will do anything his perverted mind can think of. Given how admittingly big he is, and how much of a size queen you always were, I can see why you let him dominate you so. But what about Kent? How can you justify cheating on your husband, and somehow making yourself lactate for a teenager?"

Connie looked hurt at being so humiliated, but she held Kim's gaze. "Kent is a neglectful asshole," she disparaged. "We haven't had sex in 18 months, despite me throwing myself at him constantly. And even before that, he would constantly call me fat. Kent hasn't given me a compliment, let alone an orgasm, since Kate was 4!" Kim winced at that; Kate was a year older than Nick. If that was true, she would understand why her friend had given into the temptation that was her son's massive cock (a temptation she was feeling herself). "So when I came over to surprise you 2 months ago and found Nick jerking off in your bedroom, I did what any horny and neglected woman would do: I submitted to this glorious piece of fuck meat and never looked back," she said as she grabbed Nick's huge cock and swung it around.

Kim couldn't help but stare at her son's cock in her friend's hand. Connie was right, it was glorious. And despite all this talking and having his mother burst in and yell at him, he was still hard. The 40-year-old sat in mesmerized silence for a moment as she fought her own horniness. Nick's pulsing cock, barely a foot and a half away from her, wasn't helping.

"Where's Harold?" Connie asked, with a furtive look to the doorway and breaking Kim's trance.

Turning back to her friend, a new anger in her expression (though not directed at Connie), Kim huffed a sigh of contempt. "Fuck if I know. Bastard couldn't stop flirting with the waiter or droning on and on about his office's bullshit. So I gave him the key to the hotel room I'd rented for the weekend and told him not to come home."

"You mean the waitress, right?" Nick asked.

Rounding on her son with such an angry expression that he shrunk away in fear, Kim elaborated, "No! That would almost be acceptable. He was flirting with the very flamboyantly gay waiter!" Standing up, she gestured to herself, "Look at this ridiculous outfit? What about this outfit says: 'don't pay attention to me, I don't want to have sex tonight'?" she asked as she was once again holding back tears. "We've not had sex in nearly a year, I'm all dolled up, it's our 20th anniversary...how much more obvious can I be?" she lamented.

Seeing the tears in her eyes, both Nick and Connie got up and went to her and hugged her tight. Kim was so grateful for the comfort that the fact that her son's cock was pressing into her side, and her friend's milky tits were mashed against her own chest didn't register in her head. Kissing her cheek, Connie whispered in her ear with a voice that hinted at seduction and sent a warm chill down Kim's back, "Harold must be gay if he wasn't struck dumb by the sight of you in this dress."

When she felt her friend nibble on her ear after saying that, Kim let out an involuntary moan. Which was clearly the wrong thing to do, for as soon as she did, her head was turned and Connie's lips were on hers. This wasn't the first time the two of them had kissed. Back in their wild college days, they'd spent many nights swapping more than just spit to the enjoyment of many others, including their future husbands. But though it had been nearly half her life since they'd done something like this, Kim's mouth was on autopilot as she made out with her best friend.

Kim was so absorbed in the kiss she barely felt her son slipping behind her, his massive cock sliding between her ample ass cheeks, or the zip of her dress being lowered. It wasn't until Connie broke the kiss a minute later, and her son whispered, "Oh FUCK!" that Kim realized that her dress was at her feet and she was left in nothing but her crotchless thong, satin garter belt and silk stockings (both in bridal white). As she realized how compromised she was, Kim made to crouch down and grab her dress, but a firm voice from behind her, held her in place. "No, Mommy," her son said in such a deep, authoritative voice that it flipped a switch in Kim's head from 'no son' to 'yes, sir' instantly.

Connie saw the look in her eyes as she gave a predatory smile. "Ooohh, she liked that," she said to her son. Kim wanted to deny it, but with how her pussy had leaked at the simple command and how no words came to her throat, she knew she couldn't. "She's always wanted a man that takes charge; I can't count the times that she's complained to me about how Harold is such a pushover in the sack. I bet if you told her to, she'd let you fuck her ass."

Kim looked at her friend with a glare and was about to deny this profusely, when she felt Nick's massive cock flex along her crack. "Quiet slut," he said to Connie who bowed her head immediately. Kim felt Nick as he leaned into her ear and whispered, "What were you coming to do before you found us, Mommy?" Another shiver ran down her spine and tickled her pussy pleasantly at the sound of his commanding voice.

"I was coming to masturbate," she said before she could even think of stopping herself. "I was so frustrated and horny that I was going to hate fuck myself until I passed out."

Nick chuckled as he reangled himself so that his cock was now rubbing along her bare, dripping lips. "Now there's a mental image for the ages," he muttered more to himself than them. His thick cock slowly rubbing against her pussy was driving Kim crazy. He shifted over to her other ear as he seductively whispered, "And would you rather have this hard, flesh and blood cock pound your pussy until you can't take anymore, or the plastic one in your drawer that is smaller than my dick?"

Kim again didn't hesitate to answer. "Your cock! I want to feel you brutally fucking me like I've never been fucked before!" God, she really was horny if she was begging her son so filthily.

She heard the smirk in his voice as he said, "Funny; that's exactly what Connie said when she first submitted herself to my cock." Someone was teasing her nipples, while Nick's cock still rubbed along her pussy. How she wanted to feel that massive man meat penetrate her. "And just like Slut-Connie, you're going to have to prove your commitment to that cock you want to destroy you, Mommy-Slut."

Kim felt her knees give out, and allowed herself to fall to them and turn around so that his massive cock loomed over her face like a baseball bat. Connie was right, Kim had always wanted a man who took control of her. Who would have thought that that man would be her own son? His cock was so gloriously perfect; she wanted to hold it, to suck it and stroke it, feel it stretching her holes and ruining her for her gay-ass husband. "Anything," she pledged. "I'll do whatever you want, if you fuck me like you were fucking Connie, Master." She gasped as she saw his cock flinch as she called him 'Master' and moaned when said flinching caused it to rub across her face.

"You'll suck it?"

"As deeply and as sloppily as I can."

"You'll let me bend you over and fuck you?"

"I'll walk out onto the street right now, lean against the tree in our front yard and let you fuck me for all to see."

"You'll beg me to fuck your ass?"

"Please, Master, fuck your Mommy-Slut's ass like it's her pussy! Use all my holes as you wish and leave me a gaping, cum-filled mess for your father to see when he comes home!" The thought of her wimp husband, with his small cock finding her covered in their son's cum, with a fucked stupid look on her face and her holes unable to close sent a thrill to her already generously flowing pussy. "I'll suck Connie's ass juices off your magnificent dick, while our loser husbands watch you fuck us like the whores we are for that massive cock!"

Again, Nick's cock flinched. "I love your dirty talk, Mommy-Slut," he said, grabbing her hair in his fist and shoving his cock a third of the way into her mouth. That alone stretched her mouth wider than she could ever remember it being. After a moment, he pulled it out and Kim felt Connie kneel at her side. "You don't know how sexy the two of you look right now."

"We have an idea," Connie teased her son. "This isn't the first time that we've been like this." Turning her head to face hers, Connie leaned in and kissed Kim, which she happily returned to the groans of her son.

"Everyone used to love the shows we put on back in college," Kim explained once they broke the kiss and were staring up at her son's hypnotic cock. A cock that must have come from her side of the family, she thought selfishly. "Please baby, can you fuck me now? I need to feel this cock stretching me wider than ever before. I'll be your live-in Mommy-Slut, just please fuck my horny pussy!" Kim begged her son as she slowly stroked his cock up and down, not even able to close her fist around his girth.

"See, I told you that she was a slut and that all you needed to do was show her that fat fucking cock," Connie said.

"Drink the milk from your best friend's titties, Mommy-Slut," Nick ordered. With one hand still stroking his cock, Kim brought her other to hold Connie's tit up to her mouth as she drank eagerly.

"OOOOHHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCK!" Connie cried out, feeling her best friend suckling from her tits. "Yes, drink my milk! Drink the milk your son made me start to produce from him!"

Surprised by both the taste of her friend's milk as well as her words, Kim pulled her head away. "You're not...?"

"Pregnant?" laughed Connie. "No, thank God. It's a drug that induces lactation for kinky fuckers with Mommy issues like our big dicked Master here," she explained with a smile and nod to Nick. "But could you imagine being bred by this stud?" she continued in a whispered tease. "I don't think I'd stop leaking my cum for years after knowing that such a thing happened."

"Me either," Kim agreed as she returned to sucking the sweet milk. But the thought of being bred by her son's massive cock, and making milk for him the old-fashioned way was starting to take root in her brain. She had always wanted a daughter.

"On the bed, sluts," Nick ordered after a few minutes of watching his mother drink the milk from her friend's tits. They both jumped up and ran to the bed, getting on all fours and swaying their asses for him teasingly. Both Kim and Nick moaned when he rubbed her ass. "Does my new Mommy-Slut know how to get spanked?" he asked.

This was something that Kim knew from her reading erotica online. Nodding, she said in a sexy voice, "Yes she does, Master. She counts her spanks, thanks you for them and then asks for more!"

"Very good," her son purred, making her shiver at having pleased him. "But for this, we're going to add a step. After you thank me, but before you ask for another, you're going to tell me a dirty fantasy you have. Do my sluts understand?"

"Yes, Master!" they said in unison.

Kim felt herself leaking in anticipation as she felt her son's hand withdraw from her ass, but the swat she expected never came, and instead it was Connie's ass that jiggled from the loud SMACK that was Nick spanking it. "OOOOHHHH! Thank you, Master!" her friend moaned. "That was one, Master. Should I tell you how much I want to watch you fuck your own mother, Master. We've been roleplaying it for nearly our entire relationship and I can't wait to see you breaking her in with your cunt-busting cock! Please Master, can your first slut have another spanking?"

Kim couldn't wait for that either. She was so caught up in the thought of finally being fucked by this massive cock, that when she felt the SMACK of her son's hand on her ass, she nearly froze. She'd thought that he'd give Connie more spanks before switching back to her, but it seemed like he was going to go back and forth between them. Kim very much approved of this strategy. "OOOOHHHHH! Thank you, Master! That was one, Master! I want you to film us fucking and show your father. Show him how a real man now owns and fucks his wife. And when the wimp is crying give him a live show. Please Master, can your Mommy-Slut have another spanking?"

"That's a really hot idea; can we do that to Kent, too?" Connie asked. Rather than answer, Nick gave another SMACK to her ass. "YES! Thank you, Master; that was two! Can Kate be there when you show Kent whose slut I really am? I've wanted her to join us since you told me she used to flash you just to tease you, and having you put her in her place. I know she's just like her mom: a slut for big dicks! Please Master, can I get another spanking?"

Expecting it this time, Kim moaned as her son's hand came down hard on her juicy ass. "AAAAHHHHHH! Thank you, Master; that was my second spanking. Would you like me to seduce more women for you to fuck, Master? I know that you always had a thing for your English teacher Mrs. Black, or what about Alex from next door, she's cute. I'll turn anyone you want into your own fucktoy if you want me to. Does that earn me another spanking, Master?"

"Do you always have to show me up?" Connie asked teasingly.

"You started it," Kim responded with a stuck-out tongue.

"Enough!" Nick ordered as soon as Connie opened her mouth to retort back at Kim. "The two of you have been friends all your lives and now even closer. As your Master, I will not tolerate arguing between you." Kim's pussy gushed a little more at how authoritative her son was being with them; it was a miracle that this was the first time she'd ever cheated on Howard considering her strong need to submit. "That being said, I'm entertained and enticed by your addition to this game. Keep it up, but keep it plausible," he said.

Sutty93
Sutty93
283 Followers
12