A Better Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," they said once again in unison.

Chuckling at his control over them Kim assumed, she was disappointed when he remembered where in the order he was as he spanked Connie again with another loud SMACK. "UUUUGGGHHHHHH! Thank you, Master; that was three. I know that I've asked you to do this already, but now that your Mommy-Slut has joined us, I really can't wait for the next block party and having you fucking me in the Henderson's pool with nobody but Kim the wiser, before sneaking up to their bedroom and using it like they wish they still could. Please, Master, can I have another spanking so that I can tell you an even dirtier fantasy of mine?"

Kim was slightly shocked at how brazen her friend and new clam cousin was willing to be; although she could have done without the image of their elderly neighbours getting busy. But all that left her mind when she felt the hard SMACK of her son's hand on her ass. "AAAAAHHHHH! YYYYYYEEEESSSSS! Spank me, Master!" she moaned, close to cumming. "Thank you, Master! That was spank number three. What if this year for Christmas, I got you a booklet of sex coupons and you just happened to want to redeem one while everyone's over and I've been teasing you all day. I could hardly say no to you using your Christmas present when so much of our family is just down the hall. Could you imagine what Gram would say if she caught you fucking me-her daughter-doggy style in the kitchen? Or what your whore of a cousin Jenn would do if she snuck away to sext her boytoy only to find the two of us 69ing in the snow? Do I get another spanking for being so naughty, Master?" Kim asked with a tease as she shook her ass to entice her son further.

Connie just looked at her with a look both impressed and annoyed at being successfully one-upped again. But that soon turned to shocked pleasure as Nick once again smacked her ass. "Thank you for my fourth spank, Master. I have the perfect birthday gift for you, Master; I was going to try and get Kent to fuck me when I gave it to him for his birthday in a couple months, but it's much better suited to be given to and used by you on that day: a copy of the Karma Sutra. Do you think that you could spend my husband's birthday going through the most famous sex manual and using all the exotic positions on his cheating wife? Will you spank me for a fifth time and make me cum, Master?"

Kim could tell by the fact that Nick simply grabbed her ass rather than spank it, that he like that idea of Connie's. She really did have an unfair advantage in this game; she'd been sleeping with Nick for months and thus knew what turned him on (she was on a lactation drug for Christ's sake!), and knew how to push those buttons. But Kim wasn't without her own knowledge of her son. So when the SMACK of his hand on her ass came down, and she moaned on the verge of cumming without her son even penetrating her, Kim knew that she could still battle her best friend for the spot of her son's top slut. "Oooohhhhhh! Thank you for my fourth spanking Master. Mommy-Slut loves how you spank her, Master. But not as much as she loves the idea of having you fuck me at work. Showing you a house as I strip a piece of clothing away room to room, until I'm only left in my thigh highs as we enter the Master bedroom. I'd sit on the bed and jerk you off with my silky nylons, talking dirty the whole time, until you shot your load all over my face. I'd then use the wife's pillow to wipe up all your cum so that when she went to sleep that night, she'd smell how dominant you were over me and wish that she was in my place. Please, my son and Master, may I have another spanking so that I may cum just from the power you have over me with this big fucking cock?"

Kim expected to hear the SMACK of her son spanking her best friend's ass again, but was pleasantly surprised to feel him grab her hips and shove his monster cock balls deep into her pussy instead. "YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed at the feeling of being filled by her son's massive cock.

He didn't move for a moment, allowing her to adjust to his considerable size. But after a minute, he started to slowly rock his hips back and forth, causing them both to moan. "Fuck you're tighter than I expected! I've wanted this for so long, I can't believe I'm actually fucking you!" he moaned, slowly picking up speed.

"Fuck yes! Fuck your Mommy-Slut with your big, fat, fucking cock! Fuck her like you've always wanted to! Fuck me like you own me!" Kim rambled as her son's cock scrambled her insides and brain.

"If you insist," her son replied, as he grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and causing her back to arch, while finally going full speed. "Beg! Keep begging to be my Mommy-Slut!" Nick commanded her.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK MMMMMAAAAASSSSSSSTTTTTTTEEEEEERRRRRRR!" Kim screamed as her son fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. "Pound my pussy and stretch my holes so that only your glorious, perfect cock can fit inside! I want to be your bitch, your slut, your whore, your cum bucket! Break me so that all I can think of is your glorious cock and how I'm going to please it next! Breed me so that you can suck my milky tits and we can raise your sister-daughter to be your slut too! Just please, Master, never stop FUCKING MEEEEEEEE!" Kim felt her son's cock twitch as she mentioned him breeding her and being able to drink her milk once again.

She was so close to cumming that she was barely able to hold herself back, wanting to wait until he flooded her pussy with his manly cum. But that all came crashing down when she felt his hand crash down with a mighty SMACK on her ass. "AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!" she hoarsely screamed as all the drool that Nick's fucking her had caused to leak out of her mouth dried up to be used as the squirt that rocketed out of her pussy as she came. Her arms finally gave out as she fell face first into the mattress and her whole body spasmed in the throes of the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced.

It seemed to be this that set off her son, as before she could feel herself calming from her first orgasm. Another one was set off by the feeling that was her son's cock swelling in her pussy before flooding it and her womb with so much cum that Kim thought it was a fire hose shoved up her and not her son. The overload of pleasure was too much for her mind and body to handle and she passed out, hearing her son roar his ongoing climax to the thought of finally cumming in his Mommy-Slut.

She knew it wasn't too much later when she came to, as she still felt the warmth of Nick's cum in her pussy, as well as his hardness still pressing against the entrance to her womb. She tried to push herself up onto her arms, but her muscles wouldn't even flex to move. Breathing heavily as they both recovered from their most intense orgasms, Kim heard the moaning of her friend beside her. Connie was clearly still trying to get off, and if what her and her son had just done looked and sounded anything close to how it felt, she knew her best friend had just gotten quite the show. "Five; that was my fifth spanking Master, and I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank you properly for giving it to me. But perhaps, if you fuck me like that everyday, the neighbours will all hear me scream and come to see what has me cumming so loudly and you'll have a harem of women willing to do anything for you to experience the same. But please Master, may I have another spanking?" Kim said, wanting to show how obedient she could be for her new Master, her son.

"Please Master, fuck me first!" Connie begged from beside them. And though she couldn't see it, Kim knew that she was fingering herself based on the wet squelching sounds coming from her best friend.

"I don't know...if I...can," Nick huffed, his body having slowly sunk on top of Kim's.

"Have I told you how I've been feeding Kate food made with the creampies you've left me, as well as my milk. I've started to even give it straight to her as a protein shake in the morning. She loves them and wants to know what I'm putting into them so she can make them herself. Should I tell her what she's drinking Master?" Connie said in a sexy voice, still fingering herself, and although Kim couldn't see it, she knew that her friend had an enticing smile on her face as she revealed this to their Master.

And Nick loved it. Kim felt it immediately as the little hardness he'd lost since cumming so powerfully in her was immediately regained at hearing this. The slumped over bulk of him stiffened around her as his breathing hitched. She would've sworn she heard his neck crack at the speed with which he looked to his first MILF slut. Finally having some strength back, Kim also turned to her friend as her son asked, "Is that so?" There was a deadly edge to his authoritative voice, that Kim would've shrunk away from if it had been directed at her, but Connie just stared Nick down. "If you're lying..."

"No lie, Master," Connie said. "If you want to pass me my phone, I'll call her right now and you can hear all about it." Kim noticed that Connie's fingers had slowed in their search for her orgasm, as if being challenged by her Master was a tantalizing turn on that needed to be savoured.

Kim whimpered in loss as her son got up and went to a pile of clothes she hadn't noticed before, pulling her friend's phone from the jean pocket. "On speaker, and you're going to keep fingering yourself as furiously as you were before throughout the entire call," Nick instructed, causing both women to shudder in anticipation, as he handed Connie her cell.

Connie quickly dialed her daughter and turned on her speaker. As the phone rang, she set it down and began to start fingering herself frantically. Kate picked up after the second ring, as Connie started to breathe heavily. "Hey Mom," Kate said. "Where are you? Dad's been wondering for like an hour when you were going to get dinner started."

"I'm at Kim's," Connie said, clearly trying to keep herself from orgasming with her daughter on the line.

"Isn't today her anniversary?"

"Yes, and that's why I'm over here. I had a surprise for her." The groan at having to delay her orgasm more was louder than Kim thought Connie had hoped.

"You ok Mom?" Kate asked. "You sound out of breath, and there's this weird sound in the background."

"It's uuuuuggggghhhhh, part of my surprise for Kim. I'm fine. I have you on speaker," Connie explained. "I was telling Kim about the new shakes I've been giving you lately and she wanted to hear from the horse's mouth how good they were."

"Hey Auntie Kim," Kate called affectionately. "Happy anniversary!"

"Thanks sweetie!" Kim called back. 'Your mom's been bragging for twenty minutes about these secret recipe protein shakes she's been giving you. They aren't that good, are they?"

"Weird thing to be talking about for an anniversary surprise," Kate commented as Connie gave another pleasurable moan as Nick started to suckle at her milky tits. "Mom, are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm...I'm amazing, sweetheart," Connie replied, unable to keep the pleasure out of her voice. "Yeah, just like that," she moaned to Nick in a loud whisper.

"Mom..." Kate said in a slightly weirded out tone. "I don't want to assume anything, but it kinda sounds like you're doing more than just talking with your bestie. Like, it sorta sounds like you're having sex with her."

"Wha-OH FUCK! YES!" Connie nearly screamed, as Nick's fingers started to toy with her clit. "Kate dear, can you please just come over here. We need your help with some girl stuff." Without waiting for a reply, she picked up her phone and seemed to hang up. But when she threw her phone down, Kim noticed that she'd only taken it off speaker. "Please, Master!" Connie loudly begged. "Please stop teasing me and shove that massive cock back in my pussy. Please fuck me like you were before your Mommy-Slut so rudely interrupted us!"

Knowing what she knew now, Kim understood how Connie felt rudely interrupted before. Having her son's glorious cock shoving deep inside her was the most perfect feeling in the world, and to have that interrupted before reaching climax for whatever reason was not something she ever wished to experience. Looking back to her friend's phone, she noticed that Kate seemed to still be on the line as the call hadn't disconnected yet. "You've been promising to let me fuck your daughter for weeks now, slut. Good to know that you actually keep your word," Nick said as he yanked her hand from her pussy and lined his big, fat cock up at her hole.

"I'd do anything for this cock, Master," Connie pledged before screaming a moan at having her cunt filled by said cock. "YES! FUCK ME, MASTER!" Connie repeatedly screamed as Kim watched her son's huge cock piston in and out of her best friend's snatch so fast it was a blur. "Can I cum, Master?" she begged between her moans of pleasure. "Can your MILF slut who just told her daughter to come and watch you fuck me into oblivion cum?"

"Not until you see your daughter's face as she watches you be a slut for your best friend and neighbour's son," Nick denied, causing Connie to moan in frustration. "And after you cum on my cock, the cock you'll do anything for, I'm going to pull out of this tight twat and cover her face with my cum for you to lick up. Sound good, my pet MILF slut?"

But Kim never got to hear if Connie was turned on by that idea as much as Kim was. Because it was that moment that Kate walked into the room.

12