A Better Bargain than She Thought

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Heidi reach around and touch the man's cock while it was moving in and out of her and the thought sent Evelyn shuddering over the edge. She came in waves over and over again as the hard thrusting dick exploded its load into her most secret place and Heidi continued her licking and sucking. Evelyn looked down and noticed that Heidi was furiously finger-fucking herself with four fingers in a fierce rhythm, bringing herself off with the other two participants. As Evelyn watched, she saw Heidi gush liquid and knew that she had come with them.

These sensations went on for hours as this threesome fucked each other in every way imaginable. Evelyn licked pussy for the very first time that afternoon and found that the taste of the man's come and Heidi's sex was the most intoxicating thing she had ever experienced. Hours and many orgasms later, Evelyn knew that this was one dress that would make her smile every time she put it on...

12