All Comments on 'A Better Life for Lauren'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

You are with out a doubt an experienced and capable writer. I love the story that you have told here. Please continue with this storyline for as long as you can. You have a fan in me. Well done.

BBEBBEover 17 years ago
Nice start!

You can really feel the emotions of normal people, not fantasy people, in this story. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whoa!

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica and I've been here for years! I applaud you on your literary style along with the excellent verbiage...everything fit!

Excellent...you have been bookmarked:-)

fanzee1fanzee1about 17 years ago
Among the best ever!

I agree with another user that this is one of the best in Literotica history. Please keep going. It's both literary and hot as hell. Brilliant! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
u nailed it

this is the first comment i have ever submitted and wish to tell u how thoroughly i enjoyed it. To me it was a story about ordinary people leading ordinary lives lookin for something better. i mean to tell ya u nailed it. i look forward to reading all your submissions to literotica

AnachronismAnachronismalmost 17 years ago
the best writing out of this site in memory

i am blown away - that was truly wonderful storytelling....the African Americans weren't gross stereotypes and the female character was rational and strong willed...keep up the good work

alphataalphataover 16 years ago
Simply outstanding

What a marvelous writing job -- you really got me intrigued with your story, the plot, the characters!

Even if the subject is coming on a little tough at times, your way to tell the story brings it around very smoothly.

I will be reading on, so two big thumbs up for you and keep on writing!

alphata

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Real!

Your writing doesn't require reading. It flows as smoothly as watching a video. While sexy, this story is a compliment not only to your writing, but also your insight and ability to show that being black does have a humane, compassionate, and upright facet as well. Stories which include the black with big dicks do not always have to be just that.

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonabout 14 years ago
Good Story...

I'm actually from Texas and I live near Galveston. I must say giving the island a casino business was interesting. Even though there are no gambling casinos allowed in Texas by law, I thought that added some detail to the story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nah!

Too much of a 'Ho and I mean 'Ho, not whore, to get past the first page. She did almost every boy in her school? lmao. Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Storytelling!

OK, I'm going to nitpick a little. Your story needs editing by someone else. The reason is that those of us who write have a tendency to start seeing things as we want them to be, instead of how they are. All the rewriting or cut and pasting can make mistakes easy, and there are too many. That said, you are an EXCELLENT storyteller. As someone else said, it isn't all about black dicks in white pussy. Someone else once said that most of the stories on Lit are "strokers". Yours is entertainment.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
good story

i hope she's okay

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

Oh oh, looks like we may have a situation that may require the boys to open a can of whoopass! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES