A Better Life - Story 04

Story Info
Massages to go!
10.3k words
4.33
5.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Four -- Massages to go

I pull the car up at the base of the stairs of our plane, a Metro II. Natalie has seen us arrive and comes down the stairs to greet us. She opens the door for you, and you hop out and kiss her hello. You break your hug, but still holding her around the waist, smile, "So where are we going?"

She just smiles back, "Well, I'm going home, so I don't know where you two are going!" I walk around the boot of the car, open it, grab the carry bag and join the group. I give Natalie a kiss hello, "Is everything ready?"

"Of course."

"See you tomorrow afternoon."

I watch Fiona's cute ass move beautifully up the stairs and wonder if you have gone commando under your linen trousers that you have on. I close the door behind us, "Are you going to sit up front with me?"

"Why not?" you reply and sit yourself down in the co-pilots seat. I sit in the pilot's seat, gaze over at you and think how beautiful you look in your Dulche and Gabanna sunglasses and Channel blouse you have on. I have been watching the way your breasts have been moving and I know that you don't have a bra on today. You look over at me, smile,, "So where are we off to today?"

"You'll just have to wait and see?"

Our flight is uneventful, and we spend the time talking about how Laetitia will be looking after the boys until tomorrow evening when we return. Most of the time we just sit in silence, holding hands and just watch the scenery pass below us, enjoying just being close and knowing that we are going somewhere together. I bank the plane to the right as a coastline passes beneath us.

"Do you know where we are now?"

You look out the window at the coastline that is passing down your side of the plane, "No"

"Keep looking you'll know soon!" With that the cliff line falls away and you are looking at a magnificent harbour full of super yachts. You look over with a questioning look, "Monaco?". I just nod my head and busy myself with preparations for landing.

The heat hits us as I open the door of the plane and as I lower the stairs the car arrives as if on cue. The driver opens the door, and you settle in as I talk with the ground staff. Before long I join you in the coolness of the car. As I relax beside you, you lean over give me a peak on the cheek and just whisper, "Thank you." We make our way through the twisty streets and pull up on the fore court of the Hotel de Paris. The bell hop greets us and enquires, "Your bags missour?"

I hand him the carry all, "That's all!"

We walk through the enormous lobby and check in. The receptionist informs me that everything is in readiness, "Thank you, we will just have a drink in the bar and then we will go up to the suite."

"As you wish."

As we walk to the bar you pull me close and whisper, "What was that all about?"

It still amazes me at times like this that even though you now have the elegance, style, and fashion of a super model, the little Aussie girl that I fell in love with still slips out occasionally. I don't even answer as we enter the bar and take a seat in the plush leather armchairs. A waiter appears from nowhere and I order champagne, not the crap stuff we used to drink, but real French stuff that we never even knew existed in our old life.

I check my watch, "Come on, it's time we went up!"

I call the waiter over and ask him to send the champagne up to the suite. As we travel up in the lift I draw you close and kiss you passionately on the mouth. Our kiss is interrupted as the lift boings announcing that we have arrived at our floor. We enter our suite, and you are surprised to see two women standing in crisp white uniforms in our suite.

"What's all this about?" you ask as you turn too me.

"Well, I have a few things planned for today and this is the first. We are both going to have massages so get your gear off and up on the table."

You move over to the chair, sit and slip your high heels off. You then stand and sensuously slide your trousers down over your curvaceous ass confirming that you have gone commando today and bringing your butterfly tattoo into full view. You turn and with the grace of a catwalk across the room to the massage table removing your blouse as you go. You have no inhibitions these days and I can feel my cock thickening as I watch you move.

The girls have not batted an eyelid during your show, and I think to myself how much do they witness in their job. You climb onto the massage table and only then do you notice the view. From your position on the table, you can see straight out over the harbour at all the beautiful boats tugging at their moorings. I slip my shoes off and watch as the girl pours oil into her hands and starts to rub it into your shoulders. I shrug my shirt off, followed by my trousers and like you walk naked to the massage table. You listen too my PA clank against my other piercing as I approach. I climb onto the table next to yours.

You turn your head, open your eyes and look over at me, "How is it?"

Your only response is "Mmmmm!". I feel the warm oil being spread onto my back and I lower my head to the bed.

For some unknown reason I open my eyes and look over to see what is going on you table. I can see that the girl is massaging your butt cheeks. Your hips are raised slightly and even though she is no where near your pussy I know she is turning you on. In my minds eye I play the image that I have seen so many times before. The way she is moving your cheeks will be making your inner lips gape open and then close. I know from experience that this will be dragging your clit hood up and down your clit, making it erect and sensitive. Your pussy will be starting to flood with juice, and I know you will be hoping that she will caress your cunt.

My attention is drawn back to the pain in my own groin. I realise that between my own back rub and thinking about your beautiful pussy my cock has grown hard and is dragging on my PA. I raise my hips, reach under me and point my cock straight down. Only after I've done it do I think that my massage girl will be able to see my arousal. Oh well, too late now I think myself and go back too enjoying the massage. I feel the start with my feet and move up my legs to the back of my thighs. Ever so slightly I feel a caress of the area between my arse and my balls, or am I mistaken. No there it was again and this time it was more definite.

Her hands leave my body and I hear her getting more oil. I wonder where her next touch will be. I don't have to wonder long as I feel her hand firmly cup my balls and start to roll them around. Unable to control my legs they move apart allowing her more access to my now rock hard cock. She slides her hand straight off of my balls and up and down my shaft, causing me to moan softly. I open my eyes and look over to you too see your reaction. I needn't have bothered as your eyes are firmly shut and I watch your girl's hand working between your thighs.

Suddenly the rubbing of my cock stops and the voice above me says, "Turn over please; it's time to do your front."

For a fraction of a second, I hesitate, concerned about the ragging erection I'm now sporting, but then I remember that the girl above me is the one who has caused it and turn over allowing my cock to stand proudly from my groin. Our eyes meet as you turn over and a look of surprise crosses your face when you see the state of my cock. I smile at you and notice the flush that has spread across your face and onto the tops of your breasts. I wonder to myself how wet your pussy is at this moment. We both lay back, close our eyes and start to enjoy the rest of our massage. I feel my cock start to deflate and come to rest against my thigh as the masseuse starts on my chest. As I am just dosing off I think, I wonder how your coping over there at this moment as having your breasts massaged really turns you on.

I'm woken from my daze when I feel an oil-soaked hand massaging my balls. I open my eyes and look down just in time to see the masseuse wrap her delicate fingers around my rapidly thickening cock and start to stroke up and down. I look over to gauge your reaction to see that your masseuse has moved down your body and is applying liberal amounts of oil to your hairless pussy lips and very erect clit. I think to myself you must be on the brink of a major orgasm when I see you thrust your hips clear off of the massage table. As soon as you do this your masseuse moves off down your legs leaving you hanging on the precipice of a mind blowing orgasm.

I smile too myself and think, that will teach you. My own masseuse has moved on from my cock leaving erect, visibly bouncing as it throbs and is nearing the end of my massage. She starts clearing up and your masseuse announces that they have finished, and we may now hop down from the tables. I move across the room, my erection swaying threateningly in front of me to my wallet, retrieve some notes and tip each of the girls handsomely. I look over to you and you are making your way on very wobbly legs to the nearest chair. I show the masseuses out and cross the room to where you sit, standing directly in front of you, my cock is directly in line with your face and has pre-cum leaking out of it.

"How was your massage?"

"It was fucking fantastic, but now I'm so turned on my cunt is on fire and it is dripping wet. You have to make me come right now!"

"Didn't your masseuse bring you off?"

"No, I was just about to cum while she was rubbing my clit and she just fucking stopped leaving me hanging on the edge. I want your cock in me right this second, no, I need your cock up my cunt right now!"

I just smile down at you, "Just how wet are you?"

"Look!" you reply and lean back in the chair, raise your knees and drape them over arms, totally exposing your womanhood to my gaze. I can't believe how turned on you are. Your lips are full of blood and have distended lower than I have ever seen them. Your clit is more erect than I have ever seen it, as large as a cashew nut and completely out of your hood. Your cunt is gaping open to a point where I can see deep inside you and is bright pink. There is a trail of pussy juice flowing from your opening, over your anus and has formed a rather large puddle on the seat cushion. I slowly lean towards you.

You smile, watching my cock make its way towards your sex opening, knowing that release is just moments away when my cock slides deep inside you bringing on the orgasm you so desperately need. Our lips meet in a deep passionate kiss and your tongue slips between my lips as you grab my cock, impressing on me the need you have to have it between the lips of your burning cunt.

I break our kiss, "Not yet we don't have time. I need you to jump in the shower and wash some of that oil off of your body. I have another surprise for you!"

"No, I need you inside me now!" you beg. I prise your fingers from my cock and draw you to your feet.

"Now into the shower with you and don't take too long!" I say giving you a playful slap on the arse to send you on your way.

I check the time and we are running pretty close to schedule. I hear the shower running and that means you should be back in about twenty minutes. I put on the hotel robe and pour myself a Bailey's on ice. Carrying it with me I wander out onto the balcony to take in the sights and sounds of the harbour below. The afternoon sun is warming my body and my cock starts to thicken and rise again. I wonder what is taking you so long and decide to check on you.

As I enter the bathroom I call out, "Are you alright, what's taking you so long?"

I soon have my answer as I peer through the steam. I see you leaning against the shower wall, your eyes closed, and the power head of the handheld shower nozzle pressed firmly against your clit, while two fingers of your other hand are being forcefully plunged in and out of your cunt. I open the shower cubicle door and turn off the water. Your eyes snap open realising for the first time that I am in the room with you.

With a smile on my face, "Come on it's nearly time!"

With your eyes downcast you reply, "I'm sorry, its just that I was so horny I couldn't stand it any longer. I just had to make myself cum!"

"That's alright." I reply, "As long as there's something left for me to do!"

You step from the shower and I wrap a big fluffy towel around you and begin to dry your body. You tense when I brush the towel over your nipples, "Oh yeh, there's still plenty you owe me, the shower only made it worse. I'm hotter now than when I started!"

Hearing this I decide it's best not to go anywhere near your pussy, so I wrap the towel around you, "Come with me!"

I guide you over to the table where your Bailey's is waiting for you, "Can you put these on for me?" handing you your black four inch high heels. Your eyes light up knowing I love to fuck you when you have high heels on. You rush to the chair and put them on your feet, but instead of standing you merely hook your legs over the arms as you were before your shower.

There is a knock at the door, "You may want to adjust your position before I open the door!"

A cloud of anger and disappointment crosses your face as you realise that your needs are not going to be serviced at this moment due to the rude interruption. I return to the suite and you are still adjusting the way you are sitting when you realised someone was following me. The person is a woman; about five foot ten in her shoes, brunette with an excellent body and carrying some coat hangers.

"This is Giselle and she has brought you a present to try on so we can go to dinner tonight."

"Madame is very lucky; this is a beautiful gown. Please, could you try it on in case we have to alter it before this evening," she says in a beautiful French accent that makes my cock twitch. She starts to remove the cover bag as you get to your feet and move to where she is standing. My cock is making a tent in my robe as I watch you move across the room in a most erotic outfit, a big fluffy white towel that just covers your arse and a pair of four-inch strap stiletto shoes. By the time you reach Giselle she has the gown out. It is a really dark black, but as the light plays against the surfaces of the material it changes to different shades of dark blue and violet.

"It's beautiful!" you comment as you drop your towel where you stand, leaving you completely naked. There is a strong musky scent surrounding us now that your towel has disappeared. You stretch your arms out and lean forward as Giselle slides the gown over your head. Its satiny fabric glides over your body and only now do you see the gown properly. In the front it has a very deep "V" that comes below the line of your breasts. It is slightly fitted under them which helps to show their fullness and outline. A split rises from the floor up the centre line to a point just below you pussy. A pair of thin diamond studded straps passes over your shoulders holding the creation up and it is backless to a point where you can almost see the top of the crease between your arse cheeks.

There is a definite tent in the front of my robe now as I admire how beautiful you look. Giselle is moving about you, passing a critical eye over the gown, "Is Madame pleased with the gown?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen it yet!"

"Ooh la la, pardon moi, of course you haven't!"

"Where is a mirror?"

You check the length before moving and gather up some of the skirt and walk to in front of the mirror. A small gasp escapes you as you look in the mirror. Giselle is near you again and you can feel her warm breath on the back of your neck. She is looking at you in the mirror over your shoulder, when you feel her arms encircle your waist and lift the hem up a little, "We will have to shorten it a little, about this much I should think!"

You nod your agreement. Her closeness is having an effect on you in your already highly aroused state. Her hands let go of the gown and slide up over your flat belly until she is actually cupping your breasts. A sigh passes your lips, "It could be a tiny bit tighter here too? Unless you are intending on wearing a bra this evening?"

To the casual observer this would be nothing more than a dress fitting, but Giselle's fingers have started doing little circles around your nipples and they have become erect and are clearly visible through the material of the gown, "No a bra would spoil the line of such a beautiful gown. In fact, I will be going as I am now, no underwear at all!"

"An excellent choice, if I do say so myself!" replies Giselle, "The gown will be ready this afternoon. What time will you be dressing so I may help you?"

"Dinner reservations are at eight o'clock, so seven thirty or there abouts!"

"Excellent, I shall return then." responds Giselle still making circles around your nipples.

She bends down and grabs the bottom of the gown and begins to lift it up to take it off of you. She gathers the material until she has uncovered your cute bottom, which brings her face to face with your butterfly tattoo. She thinks nobody is watching as she pauses for a moment to study it. I watch as she runs her wet tongue around her full lips and takes a deep breath through her nose. I turn away before she catches me looking at the scene unfolding before me. My cock is now rock hard and throbbing like mad. Giselle straightens and lifts the gown over your head, turns and walks back to where the hanger is as if nothing has happened.

You turn to face me, and I can see that your eyes have glazed over with lust. Your nipples are standing longer than I have ever seen them before, and now that you have moved your pussy has opened allowing a rivulet of pussy juice to start running down your thigh.

"Thank you, Giselle." I say as I show her to the door, "We'll see you around seven thirty this evening."

I return to find you sitting in the chair, your legs spread wide, two fingers of your left hand holding your outer lips wide apart and your right fingers furiously rubbing your clit. I watch as an orgasm rakes your body, and you start to release the breath that you have been holding. I kneel between your wide-open thighs and kiss you deeply. I feel your tongue slide between my lips, and I suck on it deeply bringing on another orgasm. I hold very still allowing you your release. Our kiss ends and I lean back smiling.

I lift your limp leg and start to remove your shoes, "She wants to fuck you!"

You open your eyes and with a quizzical look on your face, "What makes you think that?"

"You didn't see what I saw. Do you think everybody gets a fitting like that? Holding your breasts, twirling your nipples?"

"She's just doing her job. We're in the high life now and people paying the sort of money you obviously spent on that gown expect service."

"When she was taking the gown off of you, you should have seen the look on her face when she saw your tattoo; she could obviously smell your scent because she took a huge breath. I think she might have even cum on the spot!"

"Oh rubbish!" is all you can muster, "Seeing how you're down there, how would you like to do a girl a favour and suck on my clit?"

"Love to!" I reply, "But we don't have time, I'll have to fix you up latter, and besides you have to put your robe on now we have guests." Mid sentence the door bell had rung, so I climbed to my feet and started to make my way to the door. Over my shoulder I could hear, "Who the fuck can that be, I'm never going to get your cock in me the way things are going?" I usher two young ladies into our room dressed in brilliant white uniforms with the hotel logo embroidered over the left breast.

"Are you ready for your manicure and pedicure?"

The girls set up around you and busy themselves with the job at hand. I fix you another drink to get back in your good books, but the smile you beam me tells me that it was unnecessary. I collect my drink and go back out onto the balcony. Some time latter I re-enter and take in the scene. Your musky scent still pervades the air and is quite noticeable after spending the time on the balcony. You have one girl beside you doing your right hand and the other girl has your foot on a towel on her thigh as she kneels in front of you. They both look very professional and business like as they go about their work. You are relaxing in the chair with your eyes closed and totally unaware that your robe has slipped open when you have gotten comfortable, and your pussy is completely on show to the girl at your feet.