A Better Life - Story 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she has one of your feet raised your pussy has fallen open and is leaking pussy juice from your orgasm down over your arse and onto the seat cushion forming a large puddle. I decide not to upset the atmosphere, and nothing is said. I enter the bathroom and start to get ready for tonight by climbing under the shower for a long soak. I'm tempted to make myself cum but decide against it as I am enjoying the constant state of arousal.

My revere is interrupted by your voice asking, "Seeing how we are going out tonight did you think to pack any make-up or my hair dryer?"

"No need, The beautician shouldn't be far away!"

"Smarty pants!" is all I get as you turn and leave.

I enter the main room wearing a hotel robe to find the beautician and hair stylist at work on you. I cross the room heading for the balcony and give you a wink as I pass where you are seated. Some time later you join me, likewise, dressed in a robe. The evening is descending, and the lights of the harbour are starting to twinkle. I put my arm around your waist and draw you close, "How are we going for time?"

"Just coming up to seven."

"I'll go and finish getting ready, and I'll get your jewellery out while I'm at it!" leaving you standing in the semi darkness. I put on the dinner suit that has been delivered and then retrieve our jewellery. I put on my titanium ring which we have had the stone replaced with a real diamond. Next is my Rolex watch and I'm done with a spray of cologne. I set your diamonds out on the dressing table and come out of the bedroom. You are just escorting Giselle into the room as I appear. We cross mid way and you say over your shoulder, "I'll just put the finishing touches on and I'll be back for the gown."

"Would you like a drink of something?"

"Normally I would say no, but I am going home after this, so yes please."

I pour her a glass of champagne and hand it to her and add, "She shouldn't be too long!"

"That's fine."

Just as an uneasy silence is descending on the room, you enter the room. I watch an expression of desire cross Giselle's face and I turn to take a look myself. You are slinking across the room exuding sexuality. Your body has been massaged, buffed, manicured, pedicured, made-up and tanned. You have a confident aura about you that's turns me on something shocking. You have on the same four-inch-high heels from this morning, your diamond ear-rings and the matching diamond clit and pussy lip rings. You've set this off with the diamond necklace that I left out for you. You proudly stride across the room in your nakedness, your breasts swaying tantalisingly and the droppers on your clit ring, and even longer droppers on your inner lip rings matching the rhythm.

Giselle's eyes are as big as saucers as you walk straight up to her and kiss her lightly on both cheeks, "It is lovely to see you again!"

"The pleasure is mine!" she responds in that sexy French accent, "I have brought your gown."

"Could you help me with it please?" Giselle removes it from the hanger and helps put it over your head, being careful not to rub it against your make-up or hair. It glides down over your body and hangs beautifully.

"Ouch!" you call out.

"What is wrong Madame?"

"Something just pricked my left breast. Have you left a pin or something in the gown?"

"Absolutely not!"

"Could you check for me while I hold the gown away?"

Giselle moves to in front of you as you hold the offending part of the gown away from your skin. Giselle's hand snakes under the material in search of the offending item.

"I can feel nothing."

"No, just here," you say and take hold of her wrist with your other hand and force her to cup your full breast. I can see her hand shaking as you nonchalantly move her hand in circles over your nipple. Her breathing is becoming ragged, "I still cannot feel anything."

You place your right hand over hers under the material and hold it against your skin and hardening nipple, "Are you sure you can't feel anything Giselle?"

"No there is nothing sharp in the gown Madame."

"Oh it must have just have been a tread or something." you say and slowly release your grip on her hand. Without haste, Giselle removes her hand from your breast and adjusts the gown again.

"If that will be all, I must be on my way."

"Oh, thank you Giselle for all of your help." as I escort Giselle to the door. On the way to the door, I slip her a twenty Euro note wrapped around one of my business cards. I come back to where you are standing and wrap my arms around you, "That wasn't playing very fair!" and move to kiss you on the lips.

You stop me, "No, you'll smudge my lipstick, and what do you mean anyway?"

"There was nothing in your gown at all. You just wanted to tease her to see if what I said was right!"

You avoid the question, "Come on let's go and eat!"

We walk arm in arm down the hall to the lifts. As we are waiting you lean closer and whisper in my ear, "You were right. You should have felt her trembling when I held her hand against my breast."

"I told you this morning that she wanted to fuck you! Did you see her face when you walked out, I thought she was going to choke on her champagne when she saw your pussy jewellery! Has it made you wet to think that you could turn a woman on that much?"

The lift doors open, and we step in. The lift starts its decent, "Why don't you check for yourself?" I make use of the slit in your gown and rest my middle finger against your pussy lips. They part easily and I feel the wetness accumulating within your inner folds.

"I'm going to have to make a pit stop to freshen up before we go into dinner."

We walk through the lobby and you make your way to the ladies. I wander the lobby admiring the beautiful women that grace the place. I feel a hand on my arse and turn to see you have returned. We make our way to the restaurant and the Maitre` De greets us. Our table is not yet ready, and he invites us to have a drink at the bar while we wait. We find a pair of tub chairs at a small table and sit down. You sit down very elegantly but are unaware that the material is so slippery that the gown has parted at the split and both sides have slide off of your knees, exposing your pussy to even the most casual glance.

I motion to you to lean forward, which you do and I whisper in your ear, "Your pussy is on show to everyone."

You whisper back, "Do you mind?", as a smile breaks across your lips. I just shake my head as the waiter comes to our table. "Two Bailey's on ice please?" I say and just for a moment he hesitates, not quite sure if he has seen what he thinks he has seen. I watch his return in the mirror behind you as he weaves a round about course back to our table so he can take advantage of a better angle. You haven't moved to cover up and the waiter must be able to see you have no knickers on and maybe even your clit ring. As he places our drinks on the table you thank him and lean forward to pick up your drink. As you do you part your legs slightly leaving him in no doubt that he is looking at your bald pussy.

The Maitre` de announces that our table is ready, and we rise to follow him to our table. I watch the heads of the men turn to follow you through the restaurant which fills me with pride as this is the city where beauty abounds. Our dinner proceeds without incident and we spend several hours enjoying a wonderful meal. As we are finishing desert you notice that I have left one fat beautiful red strawberry sitting on my plate.

"Aren't you going to eat that? Is there something wrong with it?"

"No, there's nothing wrong with it, and I am going to eat it, just not now!" I lean in and you follow my lead. I continue, "What I want you to do is take this beautiful plump strawberry into the ladies and slide it inside your cunt. I want it to move around inside you while we go into the casino, and then I'm going to take you back to our suite, finish my desert, and eat your cunt which has been flavoured with natural fresh fruit!"

I watch you shudder at the thought as a smile spreads across your face, "That sounds very naughty and it's making me very horny!" as you take the strawberry and make your way to the lady's room. I rise as I see you make your way back to the table, a satisfied look on your face. As you near I whisper, "And?"

"All done, I'm so wet that my pussy practically sucked it in. Right now, it's moving around inside me making me all nice and sweet. Just the thought of it is making me so horny I'm think I'm going to cum just walking around!"

Dinner finished, we make our way to the casino for a dabble on the tables. We make our way to the roulette table and I move you in front of me until you are resting against the table edge. I move close behind you and start to rub my cock against your beautiful arse. You feel my thickening cock and move your hips back to increase the pressure between our bodies. I feel you wiggle your hips slightly from side to side and you are rewarded to feel my cock get even harder. I don't know whether this is having any effect on you, but I can feel a trickle of pre-cum making its way down my leg. I lean in close to you and whisper in your ear, "My cock is absolutely pouring pre-cum down my leg!"

You turn your head and whisper, "So is my cunt! I have a trail all the way to my knee because I came when you rubbed your cock against me!"

I kiss your ear lobe on hearing this and I feel you stiffen. You regain your composure and lean over to place some chips on the table. Two things happen, firstly your arse pushes back against my cock again and courses it to lurch, and secondly your gown falls away and half of the table has a good view of your right breast, topped with a very erect nipple. Cool as a cucumber you simply stand up again and adjust the hang of your gown. We win and collect our chips and I whisper, "Come on lets try something else?"

I guide us through the crowd to where the commotion is to see what is going on. At a craps table a winner is on a roll, so we join the throng pressing close with each other. The crowd encloses around us and I slide my hands around your waist, pulling you close to me. All eyes are straining to see the action, so nobody notices that one of my hands has continued its journey to the split in your gown. I slide my hand through the gap and rest my right index finger against your pussy lips. My left arm holds you close as you lean back against me to stop from falling. I can't believe how wet you are, your pussy is dripping wet, and I can feel your juice running down your legs. I slide my finger into the lips of your sopping cunt and I feel a gush of juice flow around my finger.

I feel you become heavy in my arm as your legs go weak, so I compound your problem by kissing your neck. I rub my finger over your clit, feeling you stiffen as a gasp escapes from between your lips, "Don't move!" you whisper, as your hand grabs my wrist. I comply and I feel the shudders move through your body as your orgasm courses through you as I hold you tight against me.

Your orgasm finished I whisper, "Let's go!"

You turn and I can see that your nipples are fully erect. As we walk through the casino you whisper, "That wasn't playing fare!"

"Do you want to sit down for a drink, or do you want to go upstairs?"

You give me a terse look, "You know I couldn't possibly fucking sit down now. My cunt is sopping wet and I have juice running all the way down my legs, thanks to you. I think you better take me upstairs and fuck the arse off of me!"

We step into the lift and as soon as the doors close, you turn to me and kiss me deeply. At the same time, I feel your hand take my cock in your hand through my trousers and start to wank me. Your tongue snakes into my mouth and I suck on it, which causes you to moan. We break only when the doors open at our floor. I close the door of our suite behind us and watch as you walk through the room. You stop and as if by magic the gown simply falls from your body. You bend from the waist to pick up the gown and I can see your pussy and her jewellery peak from between your arse cheeks. I just stand there and watch as you place it back on the hanger.

You turn and I drink in the sight of your beauty, your very erect nipples standing from your full firm breasts, the flat belly that leads to your highly aroused pussy which I can see from across the room is dripping wet. Your clit which is standing clear of your hood, pushing aside your clit ring dropper, and finally your puffy pussy lips that are hanging low from your cunt, even more so under the weight of your jewellery. You walk out onto the balcony, turn and lean your bottom against the balustrade.

"Do you want to finish your desert?" you ask as you move your feet apart and thrust your pussy forward.

"In a second. Just one more thing first, that's if you're up for it?"

"What do you think?"

I smile, take your hand and lead you to a chair. You sit down and I raise your knees and drape your legs over the arms. I can see your mind ticking over, thinking that I am going to eat you right now.

"Close your eyes and don't open them. I mean it, don't open them or the whole night is off!"

You nod your accent and close your eyes. You feel me move away and hear me rustling about the room. You feel my fingers on your pussy lips causing you to jump. I open your inner lips exposing your sex opening to my gaze. You feel something cold and hard against your cunt and you moan your approval. You suck in a deep breath as you feel the ice-cold liquid filling the depths of your womanhood. I lean back and watch your pussy pulsing around the coldness soaking into your body.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh God!" you hiss as you come back around. You just made me cum!"

"Come with me." as I take your hand and guide you back out onto the balcony, taking our drinks with us. I manoeuvre you against the balustrade and press up against you. Our lips meet in a deep kiss and I slide my tongue into your mouth. You groan as you suck on my tongue and I wonder if you are having another orgasm. I move my hand up to your nipple and draw little circles around it with my fingertip. You still haven't let go of my tongue, so I tweak your nipple between my thumb and forefinger. This makes you shudder, so I let my hand drift down over your flat belly causing you to shudder again. Finally my fingers reach your clit and I start rubbing it.

You start to rock your hips in time with my finger. Suddenly you bite down on my tongue as your body stiffens under my touch. I hear you grunt around my tongue as your orgasm rakes your body. You release my tongue and collapse back to lean against the balustrade. Your breasts are heaving as you try to regain your breath. I look down and just as I had hoped the champagne, I had put in you has been expelled and is running down your legs. I knee between your parted legs and starting at your knees trail my tongue up your inner thighs, lapping up the champagne as I go. I swap legs and do the same again. I hear you grunting above me as my tongue moving over your skin brings so much pleasure that the intense feelings expel the air from your body.

Finally my tongue brushes against the outer lips of your pussy and I feel your legs start to buckle, "Please, let me lay down so I can enjoy your beautiful tongue on my cunt?" you gasp.

"No way, not yet, I 'm a long way from being finished with you!", I reply and stand up. "I think you should squat down, take my cock out and suck it!"

You smile, undo my fly, reach in and fish my semi hand cock out, giving it a few strokes for good measure. You squat down, knees wide apart, causing your pussy to gape open. I watch as you extend your tongue and start to lick the swollen head of my cock. I look past your mouth and I can see a puddle of your juice starting to form on the tiles below your gaping sex hole. My cock lurches in your hand, "Are you going to get out of your clothes?"

"No, I want to keep the contrast this extreme with me fully dressed and you completely naked! I'm sorry but it makes you look so sluttish and horny all in the same time!"

With that you slide my cock over your tongue and into your throat. You start to suck deeply on my cock while stroking my shaft with your left hand. Your right hand is busy diddling your clit and I have to grab the balustrade to stop from falling down. The day has caught up with me and I whisper, "I'm going to cum!" expecting you to pull my cock out. Instead, you increase your tempo and I feel my cock swell as the first load of jism explodes from my cock and into your mouth. You clamp you lips around my cock and swallow hard as load after load of cum erupts into your mouth. Some of my cum escapes from between your lips and runs down your chin. You pay it no attention as your hand is just a blur on your clit.

Suddenly your hand stops, time stands still as your orgasm flows through your body. Finally, you allow my cock to drop from your lips, completely clean. You raise your fingers from your pussy and slide them into your mouth, sucking your own juices off of them. A moan of satisfaction comes from your throat as you finish licking them clean. Using your pointer finger you scoop up the drops of cum from your chin and suck them clean also. A smile spreads across your lips and I place a finger under your chin and raise you to your feet. I kiss you deeply, sliding my tongue into your mouth I can taste the saltiness of my cum mixed with the sweet taste of strawberry that has come from your pussy. My cock lurches even though I have only just cum.

I move inside and take a seat. You follow me in, smiling, knowing that there is a long night of sexual pleasure to come if you play the unspoken game, "I think you should get us a drink!"

Without hesitation you move gracefully to the sideboard and make us each a drink. You return and stand in front of me, feet slightly apart in a defiant, but submissive stance. I take my glass of champagne from you, "Champagne with no strawberry, that is not the way to serve it, you don't have a strawberry handy do you?"

"Yes sir, I do have one. It is up my cunt at this moment being marinated in my love juice!"

"Well, that is a lovely idea, but how do you intend to serve it with my champagne?"

With your eyes down cast, "If you will indulge me Sir I have a solution that will require us to change positions."

I rise from the chair and you quickly take my place. You sit with your arse on the edge of the seat, lean back and drape your legs over the arms of the chair. You are the picture of wantonness with your pussy gaping wide open. Without another word I knee between your thighs. You close your eyes in expectation of the pleasure you know is about to come to you. I take a large mouthful of champagne, press my lips against your opening and squirt the cold liquid deep inside you. You gasp and grab onto the arms of the chair as the champagne effervesces deep in your cunt. I plunge my tongue in and wriggle it around causing you to squirm. I then place my lips against your opening and start to suck deeply. You flex your pelvic floor muscles and force the warm champagne back into my mouth, "I still don't have the strawberry you promised."

"You will have to try again or have you finished your drink Sir?"

I repeat the process four or five times until on the last you give an exceptionally big push, and the soggy strawberry enters my mouth. I bite it in half and move up to kiss you on the mouth. As our lips join, I push half of the strawberry into your mouth with my tongue. I feel you tense and then shudder beneath me as we continue our kiss. I move back down your body and start to lick your outer lips. I lap hungrily at the juice that is surrounding your pussy. I lick up and down your slit for ages until my tongue comes to rest on your clit causing you to shudder again. Your clit is harder and longer than I have ever seen it before. I draw it between my lips and suck gently on it. I feel you start to rock your hips in time with my sucking.